Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What you need to do it approach her calmly, put your hand around her waist and pull her closer. Place your lips just millimetres away from her ear and whisper....

Without delay i grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door, stopping for a moment to consider hiding this dangerous substance should i die in the gym. I clutched my bag and scrambled to my car. On arriving at the gym I consumed the creatine beast and clutched my mens health magazine as tears rolled down my face, i had gone down the path of no return. I sat in my car until the initial effects wore off. Exploding into Ballys i quickly flashed my badge and ran to the drinking fountain to replenish my bodies need for water. My muscles were straining, The creatine steroids were transforming my body into the brad pitt physique body builders yearn to achieve. I knew the worst was yet to come.

LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiveRipped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dick in a box lol. take 3000 post its and write prom? on every one. then proceed to cover her car in them. have seen it done and everyone was talking about it.
    --------------March 23th-----------------Goal--------Deadline
    Weight--------168lb---------------------172lb-------April 1st
    Biceps---------14.5in----------------------15in------July
    Chest 1RM----225lb---------------------250lb------April 17th
    Squat 1RM----285lb---------------------300lb------April 17th
    DeadLift 1RM-300lb---------------------325lb------April 17th

I will review almost any supplement. Just PM me.
    I rep back!!