Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by razmigsahagian View Post
    wow man it seemed to me like your a natural ecto, knowing you were and endo now makes it even more impressive.
    Im somewhere between meso and endo myself and i know how hard it is to diet down to this condition, i never really had enough determination
    like you to go down to single digit bodyfat, but im really planing to get there and stay there this time,and bulk cleanly later.
    funny you mentioned dominoz pizza man i wish i could eat a extraviganza right now but those days are over been dieting for 24 days and not planning and cheat meals anytime soon.
    yes i had a really hard time getting that lean with bulking and cutting cycles over 5 years.
    But actually i took it seriously in the last 2 years.
    With hard work and dedication you can change your body type by boosting your BMR in many ways.
    Counting all my macros is the best deal for me because i can still put on fat very easily. This is why iam slow bulking now trying to minimize fat gain, but its not easy since i want to see fast results :/

And for the pizza yes i think dominos is the best, i go for chicken legend or phily cheese steak huunnggg.
    You can still eat pizza even if your on a cut. Just try to fit 2,3 slices in your macros or even one medium.
    1 medium is around 1700 cal than have a couple of protein shakes and some veggies for dem micros. Your not gonna pass 2500 cal. So you'll stay in a calorie deficit for the day )
    I can fit 1 large into my macros now
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

dopeboyshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u can find mayo fusion at pro nutrition at autostrad kuraytem (facing feasta for balloons and **** like that ) im a muslim i should fast for 18 hours every year for a month and i really dont like how the hodge twins approaches it and no disrespect i love those 2 *****s and as they say .... you can do whatever the ****KK you wanna DO

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, anyone has any idea about how much of sugars is it allowed to eat per day ? I am eating between 85 and 120 grams each day, i dont care about the sugar that turns into fat more than worried about sugars that stays in your blood, i am eating 3000 calories per day so am i exceeding my sugar intake per day ?
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Panterabreh PM To me

1st
    I'll rape your mom, cut her body into pieces and throw it in the trash you midget pussy

2sec

I'll skin your mom's face off and jack off with her face skin

Looking at your profile, you seem to barely have dick, f.uc.k off sh.i.t.head, go and get a life.

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Hey guys, anyone has any idea about how much of sugars is it allowed to eat per day ? I am eating between 85 and 120 grams each day, i dont care about the sugar that turns into fat more than worried about sugars that stays in your blood, i am eating 3000 calories per day so am i exceeding my sugar intake per day ?
    Sugars as in carbs? or simply as sugar?

I don't believe there's a maximum daily allowance of sugar though man. If you're consuming 120g of carbs that's not too bad really. Ideally you should be consuming more calories in fats than sugars for insulin level stability. I'm sure Andrew has a different opinion based on his extensive research on himself.

Panterabreh PM To me

1st
    I'll rape your mom, cut her body into pieces and throw it in the trash you midget pussy

2sec

Looking at your profile, you seem to barely have dick, f.uc.k off sh.i.t.head, go and get a life.
    Report that ****.

Typical Lebanese butt hurt retardation.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post

I don't believe there's a maximum daily allowance of sugar though man. If you're consuming 120g of carbs that's not too bad really. Ideally you should be consuming more calories in fats than sugars for insulin level stability. I'm sure Andrew has a different opinion based on his extensive research on himself.

Report that ****.

Typical Lebanese butt hurt retardation.
    Yeah i did report him, hope they ban him soon.

using myfitnesspal based on 3000 calories

i must eat 100g total fat (34 sat) 413 g carbs not everyday i can reach that amount, sugar 60g only sometimes i double that dose, but i do intensive workout 6 days a week, so i'm getting rid of this sugar right and it's not staying in my blood.

for example today i ate 84 g of sugars but i still have to eat 340 calories so i can easily hit the 100g.

Anyway thanks for the explanation dude

Lebanese Official Thread

andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keep on hating.

1 - There is no RDA for sugars. But fuark mainstream nutrition anyways right?
    2 - Fats are more important than sugars.
    3 - sugary foods are usually deprived of micronutrients. basically empty calories.
    4 - fats slow down the absorbtion of nutrients thus a lower impact on isulin levels.
    5 - sugars stay in your blood if you have diabetes.
    6 - 120g of carbs? heck i need 200 to make gainz and 100 to start losing weight.

Originally Posted by andrewkn View Post
    Keep on hating.

3 - sugary foods are usually deprived of micronutrients. basically empty calories.
    4 - fats slow down the absorbtion of nutrients thus a lower impact on isulin levels.
    6 - 120g of carbs? heck i need 200 to make gainz and 100 to start losing weight.
    It's 413 gr of carbs not 120 gr thx for your point of view too.

Lebanese Official Thread

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Panterabreh PM To me

1st

2sec

loool **** just got seriousss.

Yeah i did report him, hope they ban him soon.

using myfitnesspal based on 3000 calories

i must eat 100g total fat (34 sat) 413 g carbs not everyday i can reach that amount, sugar 60g only sometimes i double that dose, but i do intensive workout 6 days a week, so i'm getting rid of this sugar right and it's not staying in my blood.

for example today i ate 84 g of sugars but i still have to eat 340 calories so i can easily hit the 100g.

Anyway thanks for the explanation dude
    man the macros on myfitnesspal are for normal people.
    Not for someone who needs to bulk up and putting on muscles.
    So id say 413g carbs is a bit high. And 112g for protein is a bit low.
    Adjust your protein and carbs intake.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me break this down in a similar fashion.

Keep on hating.
    Hating became equal to disagreeing? All I said was that your opinion is different. I think you're the one hating

Apparently you were in such a rage from when I said you would disagree that you didn't read this part of my properly.

I don't believe there's a maximum daily allowance of sugar though man
    ok...

Again ok. Don't see why you're so butt hurt.

Sugar is sugar at the end of the day. When you consume most of your calories from carbs then logic would have it that you're not going to be eating enough fat to blunt the insulin spike as much as people would like to believe.

Again..ok...

Dude for the last time. You are basing everything you're saying over what you have tried on yourself, and nothing based of athletic performance and journals. Do you follow the Strength and Conditioning Journal?

From what you're saying probably not. But to make it simple it's all about your caloric intake. Carbs help with your performance. You don't have to have a baseline of carbs to get anything accomplished unless you're an endurance athlete, and even then it's debatable.

I do CrossFit combined with a strength program. If you know anything about CF you'd know that it's a great conditioning tool.

This was a picture taken of me about a week ago.

Again... there is no one size fits all solution so stop preaching it.

Everyone's body is different and what works well for me might not work well for somebody else. Plain and simple. When you start coaching other people (if ever) you'll see that for yourself.
    It's the wonders of genetics, but I'm sure you know all of that already.
    Dirty Leb Crew

@ geo you are right, just what i wanted to hear will do that,

Andrew i think kadisha has a point in what he said, and i'm sure he dont hate you, you just disagree with each other, have different logic..

Lebanese Official Thread

andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me break this down in a similar fashion.

Hating became equal to disagreeing? All I said was that your opinion is different. I think you're the one hating

Apparently you were in such a rage from when I said you would disagree that you didn't read this part of my properly.

ok...

Again ok. Don't see why you're so butt hurt.

Sugar is sugar at the end of the day. When you consume most of your calories from carbs then logic would have it that you're not going to be eating enough fat to blunt the insulin spike as much as people would like to believe.

Again..ok...

Dude for the last time. You are basing everything you're saying over what you have tried on yourself, and nothing based of athletic performance and journals. Do you follow the Strength and Conditioning Journal?

From what you're saying probably not. But to make it simple it's all about your caloric intake. Carbs help with your performance. You don't have to have a baseline of carbs to get anything accomplished unless you're an endurance athlete, and even then it's debatable.

I do CrossFit combined with a strength program. If you know anything about CF you'd know that it's a great conditioning tool.

This was a picture taken of me about a week ago.

Everyone's body is different and what works well for me might not work well for somebody else. Plain and simple. When you start coaching other people (if ever) you'll see that for yourself.
    It's the wonders of genetics, but I'm sure you know all of that already.
    So the purpose of your post was to show us your pic. Anyways, apparently you know so much, please give me the macros of the diet you use to gains muscle mass.

Everyone's body is different and what works well for me might not work well for somebody else. Plain and simple.
    So the purpose of your post was to show us your pic. Anyways, apparently you know so much, please give me the macros of the diet you use to gains muscle mass.
    Notsureifserious.jpg
    But in case your serious, i think the purpose of kadisha's post is to mainely tell you the bolded and underlined sentence and to show his pic...maybe.
    And now your asking about his diet/macros for muscle gains??
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Yes I've been arguing with you for 2 weeks, just to build up to the point where I could show you the pic I took a week ago that's the same one in my avatar. Strong logic.

Geo summed it up pretty well.

But I'll bite. Here are my macros with a 110/60 bp with a family history of high blood pressure. No cell-tech either.

Total Calories for bulk (readjusted from a month ago) = 3300

P:167g (668 calories)
    C:150g (600 calories)
    F:225g (2032 calories)

Nutrient timing wasn't taken into consideration although I would make sure to have some carbs post-workout.

Right now I'm cutting. I just consume less fat.

Total Calories for cut= 2900

P:167g (668 calories)
    C:150g (600 calories)
    F:181g (1629 calories)

I still feel energetic throughout the day because my body is now accustomed to burning stored fat for energy. I don't feel as hungry as often, and most of my carb intake comes through cruciferous vegetables such as Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Aspargus, etc. I also eat a lot of leafy greens like Kale, Turnip, Mustard, and Spinach (micro-nutrient dense) I also consume sweet potatoes which are like my dessert since I tend to have a sweet tooth. I also don't take protein powder on a regular basis unless I'm in a rush or don't have time to cook breakfast, or I've done a workout and I'm not going to be around food for a while, for example when I coach a class.

I keep my carb intake the same because I do HIIT through CF and a small circuit after every strength routine. I do however workout fasted since I don't like to workout on a full stomach, get the full effect of stims, and my body is accustomed to burning fat for energy.

Finally protein levels are just 1g per LBM in pounds. The Strength and Conditioning journal revealed that seasoned (intermediate to advanced) athletes need about 60-70% in LBM (pounds) to maintain. I keep mine at 1g because a few times a week I workout twice a day.

Anyway dude IIFYM is a sound concept that I follow to keep myself in check. I don't use it as an excuse to binge on sugary foods, because I feel a 100X better on a high fat diet with micro-nutrient vegetables. But on occasion on the weekend when I go out with friends I'll have some pizza and a beer but keep it within my macros. I just don't believe that the insulin roller coaster is a moot concept. It's why most people feel tired after eating a big meal of pasta and bread. Even though I'm sure they've consumed a considerable amount of fat along with it.

But you know there's also a reason why there are people that can eat all the junk food they want and still have trouble gaining weight. My cousin is one of them... genetic freak...
    Last edited by Kadisha; 02-11-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dextrose

Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask you guys have you ever found dextrose in lebanon?? And if yes plz can u tell me where can i find??

First nutrition and gnc both dont have.

Thanks

@ Kadisha wow man! 225 grams of fat? and you can maintain BF% eating that much fat even when cutting 181 gram sounds heavy, but if it works for you good i can barely eat 100g of fat on a bulk, plus 2900 calories on cutting i thought it should be around 1700 but again if it works for you why not.

I never calculated my macros all i know is 3000 Calories for bulk 1700 for cutting.

btw i liked your theory about lifting on empty stomach, but i believe that i need calories to lift so i am affraid to try that, actually i go to gym after eating around 2000 calories, anyway could be this way you maintain body fat ? do you do cardio on a bulk, even when bulking i do 25 mins of cardio everday (speed 9X, 7X, 4X).

@ Mkk89 Welcome to the thread, i strongly advice you to buy from this site if you didn't find in Lebanon using the priority option.

Lebanese Official Thread

@ Kadisha wow man! 225 grams of fat? and you can maintain BF% eating that much fat even when cutting 181 gram sounds heavy, but if it works for you good i can barely eat 100g of fat on a bulk, plus 2900 calories on cutting i thought it should be around 1700 but again if it works for you why not.

I never calculated my macros all i know is 3000 Calories for bulk 1700 for cutting.

btw i liked your theory about lifting on empty stomach, but i believe that i need calories to lift so i am affraid to try that, actually i go to gym after eating around 2000 calories, anyway could be this way you maintain body fat ? do you do cardio on a bulk, even when bulking i do 25 mins of cardio everday (speed 9X, 7X, 4X).
    When your body becomes insulin sensitive it's pretty easy to maintain BF%. Fat isn't what makes you fat (within reason of course) I follow a LC diet, the ketogenic diet which is based on the same principles except would be considered VLC. It's not a very efficient one if you do HIIT since you'll deplete your glycogen stores very quickly, or if one does MMA like yourself. Consuming that much gets pretty easy actually if you like nuts, nut butters, and animal fat. The convenience of it is that it's very nutrient dense and it's best at signaling your satiety hormones.

I'm not following a very aggressive cut. I'm sitting at 13% right now and just trying to lean out a little bit right now for performance's sake. I'm actually only 100 calories under maintenance. I can't go too low since I need the energy to train twice a day effectively. I am considering revising though and maybe removing another 100-200 calories.

Lifting on an empty stomach is all personal preference. Last Sunday for example I IFed and then ate around 1500 calories and went and worked out. Didn't feel any more or any less energetic. And that's with just a cup of coffee before my workout. I hit a 265lb Clean and Jerk though which was a PR.

Either way when I do HIIT I like to feel lighter and having too much in my stomach doesn't feel too good. So to answer your question yes I do cardio even when on a bulk. But I don't do long low-intensity runs. I either do sprints, or some kind of circuit that doesn't last longer than 12-13 minutes usually. Keeps your cardiovascular system working at optimal levels and doesn't sacrifice muscle mass.

Thing is in the US it's easier to do that kind of stuff that in Lebanon. Where I workout we have bumper plates, kettlebells, and even a sled. On one of the three days I do strength this is my circuit at the end:

5 Rounds:
    Push Sled @90lbs - 20 meters
    20 KB Swings@ 35lbs
    Pull Sled with rope @ 90lbs - 20 meters
    10 chest to ground pushups

I'm on the ground dying by the end of this and I got it done in 11:17 last Wednesday.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Originally Posted by Mkk89 View Post
    Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask you guys have you ever found dextrose in lebanon?? And if yes plz can u tell me where can i find??

First nutrition and gnc both dont have.

Thanks
    Welcome to the thread man.

I don't live in Lebanon so I can't help you much in regards with that, but I am curious as to why you need dextrose. Doing keto?
    Dirty Leb Crew

When your body becomes insulin sensitive it's pretty easy to maintain BF%. Fat isn't what makes you fat (within reason of course) I follow a LC diet, the ketogenic diet which is based on the same principles except would be considered VLC. It's not a very efficient one if you do HIIT since you'll deplete your glycogen stores very quickly, or if one does MMA like yourself. Consuming that much gets pretty easy actually if you like nuts, nut butters, and animal fat. The convenience of it is that it's very nutrient dense and it's best at signaling your satiety hormones.

I'm not following a very aggressive cut. I'm sitting at 13% right now and just trying to lean out a little bit right now for performance's sake. I'm actually only 100 calories under maintenance. I can't go too low since I need the energy to train twice a day effectively. I am considering revising though and maybe removing another 100-200 calories.

Lifting on an empty stomach is all personal preference. Last Sunday for example I IFed and then ate around 1500 calories and went and worked out. Didn't feel any more or any less energetic. And that's with just a cup of coffee before my workout. I hit a 265lb Clean and Jerk though which was a PR.

Either way when I do HIIT I like to feel lighter and having too much in my stomach doesn't feel too good. So to answer your question yes I do cardio even when on a bulk. But I don't do long low-intensity runs. I either do sprints, or some kind of circuit that doesn't last longer than 12-13 minutes usually. Keeps your cardiovascular system working at optimal levels and doesn't sacrifice muscle mass.

Thing is in the US it's easier to do that kind of stuff that in Lebanon. Where I workout we have bumper plates, kettlebells, and even a sled. On one of the three days I do strength this is my circuit at the end:

5 Rounds:
    Push Sled @90lbs - 20 meters
    20 KB Swings@ 35lbs
    Pull Sled with rope @ 90lbs - 20 meters
    10 chest to ground pushups

I'm on the ground dying by the end of this and I got it done in 11:17 last Wednesday.
    Thanks for the explanation man, i tried to rep you but i need to spread more reps to do that :/

Wow! 265lb clean & jerk that's about 120kg i can even lift chest that much i do only 40kg to 45kg clean and jerk but it's my favorite exercise when working out my shoulders. I think eating that much amount and maintaining BF at 13 % is really great. I was 11.5% now i'm afraid to measure it again i'm sure i gained around 1 or 1.5% but it doesn't matter i am on a bulk now and in summer i'll be cutting.

Lebanese Official Thread

1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1212man1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fee Aih ya zalmaaaaa,
    thats what my teacher use to say in arabic class.

Thanks for the explanation man, i tried to rep you but i need to spread more reps to do that :/

Wow! 265lb clean & jerk that's about 120kg i can even lift chest that much i do only 40kg to 45kg clean and jerk but it's my favorite exercise when working out my shoulders. I think eating that much amount and maintaining BF at 13 % is really great. I was 11.5% now i'm afraid to measure it again i'm sure i gained around 1 or 1.5% but it doesn't matter i am on a bulk now and in summer i'll be cutting.
    No problem bro. I'm not worried about it

It's an excellent shoulder and total body movement. I only do presses once a week, the rest are olympic lifts and my shoulders hav never looked better.

You've got 2-3 more months of bulking before you'll need to bulk. The only reason I'm trying to drop weight right now is because of CF competitions. Everyone has different goals!
    Dirty Leb Crew

Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mkk89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @ Mkk89 Welcome to the thread, i strongly advice you to buy from this site if you didn't find in Lebanon using the priority option.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man..but the delivery of dextrose is too expensive relatively to its price..u can get 10lbs for 20$, but 60$ shipping!! Thats y im trying to search in markets other than here on the site..
    And for kadisha, im just following scooby's workouts, and im trying to get only lean muscles.

@ Mkk89 Welcome to the thread, i strongly advice you to buy from this site if you didn't find in Lebanon using the priority option.
    Thanks man..but the delivery of dextrose is too expensive relatively to its price..u can get 10lbs for 20$, but 60$ shipping!! Thats y im trying to search in markets other than here on the site..
    And for kadisha, im just following scooby's workouts, and im trying to get only lean muscles.[/QUOTE]

Btw its 95$ the shipment for the 10 lb hehehe

And for kadisha, im just following scooby's workouts, and im trying to get only lean muscles.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not very familiar with scooby's workouts for beginners. I tend to recommend Starting Strength by Mark Ripptoe. I believe it builds a solid foundation.

Whatever the workout though, I don't think anyone should be following a diet that's not tailored to themselves and what works for them.

If your stats are true then you need to be on a serious bulk. You need to eat over maintenance to make gains. Where you're at dextrose is not going to help you much or hurt you. Just make sure to get carbs and protein post workout. Go read the stickies in the nutrition section and compose a solid meal plan. Takes a little bit of work but it's worth it.
    Dirty Leb Crew

I can barely reach 120 g of protein in the fasting season, that's because of the meat missing in my meals, i am thinking of taking 2 scoops of protein per day instead of 1. Anyone else having this ?

Lebanese Official Thread

I can barely reach 120 g of protein in the fasting season, that's because of the meat missing in my meals, i am thinking of taking 2 scoops of protein per day instead of 1. Anyone else having this ?
    For me not a single day was missed without having meat.
    But u can easily go over 120g of protein without meat.
    Eat eggs, protein shakes, dairy products.
    No fish also?
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    For me not a single day was missed without having meat.
    But u can easily go over 120g of protein without meat.
    Eat eggs, protein shakes, dairy products.
    No fish also?
    No Fish only Tuna, I guess i will start eating meat nex week.

Why did you decrease your calories intake on myfitnesspal btw ?

Lebanese Official Thread

so u have plenty of protein sources to choose from.
    I didnt its always 2900cal.
    But actually iam having more than 2900 cal on most of the days.
    And on some days when i go above 2900 i stop on tracking food for that day.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup guys,

Hope you can help me in this one, I pay around 70 $ every month me and my bro to hit the gym in Lebanon of course. All I use in the gym is the power rack, over a year thats almost 1,500 $ and I have been hitting it for almost 2 years. I was thinking if you know of any place in Lebanon that sells a power rack, an adjustable bench, an olympic barbell with some weights and a platform underneath it. It's all I use in the gym, might as well set up my own gym

I have been searching on google over the past 3 hours and havn't found a thing of what I am looking for.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    "LOWER"

My Texas method log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148229433

You doing lent man?
    Dirty Leb Crew

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast