Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question The Official Lebanese Thread

I'd like to know if there are ppl from Lebanon over here, I doubt that but it's nice to see some.

t0t0lit0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    I'd like to know if there are ppl from Lebanon over here, I doubt that but it's nice to see some.
    Ahlan ya Alcastive!!!

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by t0t0lit0 View Post
    Ahlan ya Alcastive!!!
    Hey man, nice to meet you. Men wein men lebnen ?

zouzou0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys!! im from leb too nd was wondering if anyone tried buying supplements from this site and how much does it take to arrive to lebanon(super saver option) and if customs do take any charges when the package arrives!

Originally Posted by zouzou0 View Post
    hey guys!! im from leb too nd was wondering if anyone tried buying supplements from this site and how much does it take to arrive to lebanon(super saver option) and if customs do take any charges when the package arrives!
    Hey man kifak ? nice to meet you zouzou.

I bought my first Supplement pack from bodybuilding last month, and now i am preparing for a second order. The supplements you find here are a lot less cheaper than Lebanese supplement stores, for example Animal Pak 44 serving cost 93,000 LL at GNC (more than 60$) you can buy it here for 29$, half the price.

But when your order arrives to Lebanon you have to pay 40$ customs (for 200$ pack) for the damn corrupted government
    Delivery is fast and you can track it.

zouzou0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man kifak ? nice to meet you zouzou.

I bought my first Supplement pack from bodybuilding last month, and now i am preparing for a second order. The supplements you find here are a lot less cheaper than Lebanese supplement stores, for example Animal Pak 44 serving cost 93,000 LL at GNC (more than 60$) you can buy it here for 29$, half the price.

But when your order arrives to Lebanon you have to pay 40$ customs (for 200$ pack) for the damn corrupted government
    Delivery is fast and you can track it.
    thx for the reply !! that is bad man we have to pay 40$ customs (for 200$ pack) !!! we are already paying more than 40$ for shipment !!!
    do you have any idea if my shipment is more than 200$ like 300$ how much i will be paying for customs!!?

Originally Posted by zouzou0 View Post
    thx for the reply !! that is bad man we have to pay 40$ customs (for 200$ pack) !!! we are already paying more than 40$ for shipment !!!
    do you have any idea if my shipment is more than 200$ like 300$ how much i will be paying for customs!!?
    Actually i paid 40$ customs but i didnt know if it was about the stuff inside per item or if it's about the package weight. All i know is that is a rip off and it's still cheaper than our stores lol.

You might pay like 60$ for 300$. But my advice dont buy protein powder from bb.com coz if it's about weight you will sure pay more.

Buy stuff like animal pak, fish oils, pre workout.. Everything except the huge protein stuff that weight a lot.

DrRalph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually i paid 40$ customs but i didnt know if it was about the stuff inside per item or if it's about the package weight. All i know is that is a rip off and it's still cheaper than our stores lol.

You might pay like 60$ for 300$. But my advice dont buy protein powder from bb.com coz if it's about weight you will sure pay more.

Buy stuff like animal pak, fish oils, pre workout.. Everything except the huge protein stuff that weight a lot.
    ahla bl shabeb lek man bade es2alak mn wen btestelim l supps ? w 3l akid enno 7asab l weight ? w what was ur order ? w kam nhar a5ado wa2et ? cz b3te2id enno bye5do 20 % 3l cash msh 7asab l weight w 10x 5aye 3m mn 3azbak

Originally Posted by DrRalph View Post
    ahla bl shabeb lek man bade es2alak mn wen btestelim l supps ? w 3l akid enno 7asab l weight ? w what was ur order ? w kam nhar a5ado wa2et ? cz b3te2id enno bye5do 20 % 3l cash msh 7asab l weight w 10x 5aye 3m mn 3azbak
    Hey DrRalph Nice to meet you

About the supplements you will receive them from UPS shipping, they will deliver it to your address and you pay the customs to them, so no need to go to the customs to pay. I don't know based on what they charge the money you could be right too, but man 40$ for 200$ is too much so you have to plan to save more money if your order increase just in case.

My last order was:

Animal Pak
    Jack3D
    Concret Creatine
    MuscleTech Anabolic Halo
    Kaizen ZMA

I payed 200$ but with the economy shipping method not the super save it was 4 to 9 business day, i got my order in about 10 days so it's very good, and you can trust these guys i am planing on a second order much cheaper than here.

Hello again just want to clear one thing, i know i'm late and you might actually ordered but if you order via super save method you will receive your package via DHL, i prefer UPS. Anyway about paying customs i think it's not about the weight it's about the amount so it's 20$ for 100$ as i heard.

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hello guyz iam from lebanon too) and iam about to make a supplement order from here soon and as i can see alcastive u ordered from here before and as it looks they take extra shipping charges when the weight goes up so iam gonna limit my stack to only preworkout supps and fish oils but what do u think i should take the economy shipment or just go with the super save method? and for the customs they take 20% extra on the whole price ? thanks in andvance man )
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    hello guyz iam from lebanon too) and iam about to make a supplement order from here soon and as i can see alcastive u ordered from here before and as it looks they take extra shipping charges when the weight goes up so iam gonna limit my stack to only preworkout supps and fish oils but what do u think i should take the economy shipment or just go with the super save method? and for the customs they take 20% extra on the whole price ? thanks in andvance man )
    Hello man, good to see you. About the order my first was with the economy shipping method and It took about 10 days to arrive to my address, now i made an order via DHL the super save method made the order on 10 of this month it has been shipped on 17 and till today i got the tracking number. So i still waiting for my second order that cost me 244$ with shipping i should pay no more than 60$ customs.

Let's just hope that DHL wont charge me extras UPS didn't.

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello man, good to see you. About the order my first was with the economy shipping method and It took about 10 days to arrive to my address, now i made an order via DHL the super save method made the order on 10 of this month it has been shipped on 17 and till today i got the tracking number. So i still waiting for my second order that cost me 244$ with shipping i should pay no more than 60$ customs.
    Let's just hope that DHL wont charge me extras UPS didn't.
    thanks for the info bro ) can i know what you have ordered ? are u ordering protein powders also ?
    cz iam planning to get preworkout supps like craze,white flood,jack3d me and my friend in the same order but wondering if i should get a casein protein powder also with the package or just buy it from any store in lebanon if they will charge a lot more on the weight.
    what do u say ?
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

thanks for the info bro ) can i know what you have ordered ? are u ordering protein powders also ?
    cz iam planning to get preworkout supps like craze,white flood,jack3d me and my friend in the same order but wondering if i should get a casein protein powder also with the package or just buy it from any store in lebanon if they will charge a lot more on the weight.
    what do u say ?
    Hello again first here's my last order that cost about 200$

Universal - Animal Pak - 44 Packs
    USPlabs - Jack3d - 250 Grams
    Kaizen - ZMA PM - 120 Capsules
    MuscleTech - Anabolic Halo Hardcore Pro Series - 2 Lbs.
    ProMera Sports - CON-CRET - 24 Capsules

My current order

Bodybuilding.com Accessories - Dog Tag Key Chain - Blue
    Driven Sports - CRAZE - 45 Servings - Candy Grape (3 Tubes got the deal of buy 2 get 1 free donno if it still on)
    Optimum - Micronized Creatine Powder - 600 Grams
    EAS - Myoplex Lite - 20 Packs - Chocolate Cream (for a friend)
    Optimum - Fish Oil Softgels - 200 Softgels
    Optimum - Opti-Men - 180 Tablets
    Universal - Animal Cuts - 42 Packs
    Bodybuilding.com Accessories - Premium Gym Bag - Black & Red (order gift)

So basically i didn't ordered anything above 1kg the anabolic was only 2lbs. but why buy protein from bb.com ? while you can get them from here at the same price for example at GNC DO NOT BUY from first nutrition store it's a rip off i bought ON Pro complex protein for 100$ while at GNC was about 110,000 LL (around 65$) with the GNC gold card discount 20%

I usually buy my protein from here, but stuff like animal pak that cost 93,000 LL cost me at bb.com 26$ only so yes buy the small items that cost wayyy more here, with the protein you will end up the same price with the shipping rate.

Edit: don't buy casein i realized that we don't need it i have 2 tubes of casein i only take it on off days and it's not worthy a total waste of money buy protein instead and BCAA too.

Hello again first here's my last order that cost about 200$

Universal - Animal Pak - 44 Packs
    USPlabs - Jack3d - 250 Grams
    Kaizen - ZMA PM - 120 Capsules
    MuscleTech - Anabolic Halo Hardcore Pro Series - 2 Lbs.
    ProMera Sports - CON-CRET - 24 Capsules

My current order

Bodybuilding.com Accessories - Dog Tag Key Chain - Blue
    Driven Sports - CRAZE - 45 Servings - Candy Grape (3 Tubes got the deal of buy 2 get 1 free donno if it still on)
    Optimum - Micronized Creatine Powder - 600 Grams
    EAS - Myoplex Lite - 20 Packs - Chocolate Cream (for a friend)
    Optimum - Fish Oil Softgels - 200 Softgels
    Optimum - Opti-Men - 180 Tablets
    Universal - Animal Cuts - 42 Packs
    Bodybuilding.com Accessories - Premium Gym Bag - Black & Red (order gift)

So basically i didn't ordered anything above 1kg the anabolic was only 2lbs. but why buy protein from bb.com ? while you can get them from here at the same price for example at GNC DO NOT BUY from first nutrition store it's a rip off i bought ON Pro complex protein for 100$ while at GNC was about 110,000 LL (around 65$) with the GNC gold card discount 20%

I usually buy my protein from here, but stuff like animal pak that cost 93,000 LL cost me at bb.com 26$ only so yes buy the small items that cost wayyy more here, with the protein you will end up the same price with the shipping rate.

Edit: don't buy casein i realized that we don't need it i have 2 tubes of casein i only take it on off days and it's not worthy a total waste of money buy protein instead and BCAA too.
    ok thanks a lot man .
    for the casein i just wanna have a protein powder to mix in my recipes and desserts.
    and the casein works well for all recipes especially in sludges and puddings
    i dont take protein powders as pre or post workout drinks .
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

ok thanks a lot man .
    for the casein i just wanna have a protein powder to mix in my recipes and desserts.
    and the casein works well for all recipes especially in sludges and puddings
    i dont take protein powders as pre or post workout drinks .
    if your goal is to gain weight casein isn't enough to take as protein shake i suggest to buy also a good protein shake casein scoop is only about 24 grams of low acting protein, while protein have about 30 grams or more and you can take 2 scoops.

Personally i take 1 scoop of ON pro complex after workout it has 30 grams of protein per scoop and 7 grams of BCAA (which your body need for muscles recovery).

Good luck with your order and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask

if your goal is to gain weight casein isn't enough to take as protein shake i suggest to buy also a good protein shake casein scoop is only about 24 grams of low acting protein, while protein have about 30 grams or more and you can take 2 scoops.

Personally i take 1 scoop of ON pro complex after workout it has 30 grams of protein per scoop and 7 grams of BCAA (which your body need for muscles recovery).

Good luck with your order and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
    Man protein is protein whatever it is from powder or whole food sources.
    pro complex doesn't contain magic ingridients for muscle growth it's just a protein powder like many others.
    i just use protein powder in form of casein in some cases when i crave chocolate or something sweet since casein is most appreciated for puddings and it boosts my protein intake for the day in the same time
    And for more info about protein powders and if its worth its price look for how much servings there is in the whole container and multiply this number by the grams of protein in each serving so it gives you how much grams of protein there is in the whole container.
    i think there is not a big difference between ON casein and ON pro complex.
    maybe pro complex have a stronger bcaa profile.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

i think there is not a big difference between ON casein and ON pro complex.
    maybe pro complex have a stronger bcaa profile.
    that's it

Btw anyone tried the ON Performance protein they say it's even better than whey. I think i am going to include it on my next order.

Hello ppl from Lebanon again, got some new information about shipping from BB since i just got my second order which i chose to go with the Super Save method the carrier is DHL and it took exactly 22 days to arrive to Lebanon, the customs that i have to pay are 62,000 L.L (41 USD), oh and the package won't be arrived to your home address you have to pick it up from the nearest DHL post office, my nearest one is in Jounieh (ID is required).

Hello ppl from Lebanon again, got some new information about shipping from BB since i just got my second order which i chose to go with the Super Save method the carrier is DHL and it took exactly 22 days to arrive to Lebanon, the customs that i have to pay are 62,000 L.L (41 USD), oh and the package won't be arrived to your home address you have to pick it up from the nearest DHL post office, my nearest one is in Jounieh (ID is required).
    so you payed less customs this time!
    Anw thanks for the info man! appreciate that.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

so you payed less customs this time!
    Anw thanks for the info man! appreciate that.
    Yes lol, and my order was over 240$. Now i am preparing for a third order, i'm running low on protein :/ gonna buy ON gold standard protein and some accessories, plus free samples

This is my supplement entourage at home, don't panic i am not taking all i do cycle on few supps, this is 2 orders combined.

I stopped taking Animal Pak (still have half of tube) switching to Opti-Men because taking Pak with Cuts is too much pills, want to go easy on my liver.
    Also Stopped Jack3D (about to empty) taking cuts instead of DS Craze because i started cutting. I also changed my exercise sets and reps so instead of lifting heavy for 8-10 reps i am lifting less for 10 - 15 reps want to get ripped and toned
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Alcastive; 05-05-2012 at 12:39 PM.

mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man I'm half lebanese and currently living in Lebanon, in Beirut near Hamra. The supps here in Lebanon are extremely expensive lol

Originally Posted by mickfortis View Post
    Hey man I'm half lebanese and currently living in Lebanon, in Beirut near Hamra. The supps here in Lebanon are extremely expensive lol
    Hey mickfortis, nice to see you here. hell yeah! prices here are so expensive i usually buy vitamins, pre and protein for like 200$ i pay maximum 240$ with customs from bb.com for like 6 items while you pay here 100$ for a protein shake tube!

gsaadeh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Badak tbi3 baytak iza bdk tjib kel hole l supps mn lebnen :P

Originally Posted by gsaadeh95 View Post
    Badak tbi3 baytak iza bdk tjib kel hole l supps mn lebnen :P
    Looool you got that right

So guys what's your workout goal ? cutting or bulking and what is your current workout routine let's share here.

currently i started cutting

Supplements i take: Pre Animal cuts, Post: Protein + Creatine Shake, Multi vitamins and fish oil during the day.

Workout Routine

Monday: Chest - Back - Abs - Cardio 30 mins
    Tuesday: Biceps - Legs - Lower - Cardio 30 mins

Wednesday: Rest or Cardio 30 mins + ABS

Thursday: Shoulders - Traps - Triceps
    Friday: Chest - Back - Abs - Cardio 30 mins

What's yours ?

Down from 85kg to 65kg, 5kg to go, ba3den I will start bulking to 70kg ..

Workout: monday/wed/fri full body workout

Diet:
    Meal1: 2eggs+2whites+tab2it khebez+ fruit, veggie+skim milk
    Meal2: 15 almond, 1can yogurt
    Meal3: 1cup tabekh+1cup rice+ salad
    Meal4: 2scoops whey+bannana
    Meal5: sfineh aw 20
    taouk,lahme.. + salad

Wow man bravo ya reit ana fieh ekol 5 meals per day bass mafi wa2et ana 3am bekol 3 meals per day

terwi2a: 4 white eggs 1 whole
    ghada: tabekh w2iza maken el tabekh kefi protein, bekol soder djej or steak (holeh 3atoul bel freezer )
    3asha: noss 2imet el khada, + salad aw tuna, aw sardine 7asab.

w hayda kello bala khebez (akid tuna w sardine mbala bi khebez mar2ou2) bass ejmelan kill shi bala khebez 7ata el eggs bekelon bel mal3a2a.

Jib khebez nkhale man .. Low carbs w high in protein ..
    Kol tab2a el sobe7
    We'll doher iza ma fi rez 7ad el akel kol tab2a kamen, w kol faweke ma3 l trwi2a w salad ma3 el ghada ..
    W iza fik ba3d l workout doghre kol mawze ma3 el whey ..

Originally Posted by gsaadeh95 View Post
    Jib khebez nkhale man .. Low carbs w high in protein ..
    Kol tab2a el sobe7
    We'll doher iza ma fi rez 7ad el akel kol tab2a kamen, w kol faweke ma3 l trwi2a w salad ma3 el ghada ..
    W iza fik ba3d l workout doghre kol mawze ma3 el whey ..
    You're right, khebez el nkhale a7san shi, ana ahleh mabyeklo khebez ghayro bass ana awal shi mat2abalto w mba7eb el abyad men shen heki m3awad 3al mar2ou2 anyway kenit 3am be2ra bi Men's Health UK Edition magazine 2alo eno bi new study one apple a day can reduce 52 % men heart stroke mesh bass el tefe7 el moz kamen w kell shi fwekeh fia lib abyad that's good. so balaseht kell youm tefe7a :P

el meshkleh eno bel nede mafik tekol shi ma3 el protein 3am fakir jib protein bars. ana bekhod el protein men ba3ed el workout berja3 ba3mol cardio.