Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Registered User FatalityBoyZahy's Avatar
    FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Blood on the floor wtf ? i work out 3 hours at the gym without A/C generators can't take much load too bad we still struggling to have electricity in these days while the developed world have landed on mars lol, good luck with your trip.

I want to ask you guys anyone tried Cellular C4 ? i want try a new per workout other than Craze that i use to take but i want same pump and endurance i am confused between white flood and C4 anyone tried any ?
    Yuppp, at Top Forme in Furn El Chebbak... so dirty. lmao

And I took Cellucor C4 for a while... It's alright when you first start using it, but your body gets used to it realllllly quickly. The pump is good though. I'd get the 30 servings container.
    Trying to strengthen myself both mentally and physically.

USMC

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

@ Kadisha, i can go heavy during the day but stop carbs at night right or ? Keto diet is when you take your vitamins from multi's and stop eating fruit right :P this is all i know about Keto's diet lol.

why you stopped doing bodybuilding that's said to hear i hope you get motivated soon and bring your ass to the gym again
    Just noticed this man so sorry for the late reply.

Carbs aren't an issue no matter what time you take them. It's just a myth that carbs or food in general after a certain period of time make you gain weight. It's all about calories in versus the calories you burn. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Now if we're to get into specifics of performance and hormones etc.. it gets a little more complicated, but for a healthy young person like you nutrient timing shouldn't be an issue.

As for Keto. The point of keto is to feed your body in a way where it starts burning fat at as a primary energy source instead of sugar. Your body can make its own sugar believe it or not, so technically as humans we don't have to eat direct carbs. Of course we have to eat veggies and all that. What people do is keep their carb intake to somewhere around 50g a day, and eat foods that have fat. After a week or two you enter into Ketosis which is pretty much where you want to stay. People get excellent cutting results from this.

As for bodybuilding. Yeah man I stopped bodybuilding but not lifting. I do strength workouts now. Heavy weights with low volume on the most part. A lot of Olympic Lifting. Lots of fun in my opinion, plus I'm planning to participate in the CrossFit games in 2013. In a nutshell I'm not lifting to get big, just strong and fast

PS: nice slogan for that shirt.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I want to ask you guys anyone tried Cellular C4 ? i want try a new per workout other than Craze that i use to take but i want same pump and endurance i am confused between white flood and C4 anyone tried any ?
    Heard OK things. If you're willing to experiment try Gaspari Superpump Max. It's a little lighter on the wallet too.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Just noticed this man so sorry for the late reply.

Carbs aren't an issue no matter what time you take them. It's just a myth that carbs or food in general after a certain period of time make you gain weight. It's all about calories in versus the calories you burn. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Now if we're to get into specifics of performance and hormones etc.. it gets a little more complicated, but for a healthy young person like you nutrient timing shouldn't be an issue.

As for Keto. The point of keto is to feed your body in a way where it starts burning fat at as a primary energy source instead of sugar. Your body can make its own sugar believe it or not, so technically as humans we don't have to eat direct carbs. Of course we have to eat veggies and all that. What people do is keep their carb intake to somewhere around 50g a day, and eat foods that have fat. After a week or two you enter into Ketosis which is pretty much where you want to stay. People get excellent cutting results from this.

As for bodybuilding. Yeah man I stopped bodybuilding but not lifting. I do strength workouts now. Heavy weights with low volume on the most part. A lot of Olympic Lifting. Lots of fun in my opinion, plus I'm planning to participate in the CrossFit games in 2013. In a nutshell I'm not lifting to get big, just strong and fast

PS: nice slogan for that shirt.
    Thanks for the info the Ketos diet seems great! unfortunately i tried to cut the carbs i had huge headaches doing that i donno why. One more question i believe that it's all calories in versus out but some nutritionists say that if you eat carbs at night your body will digest them slowly than during the day where you are active so at night when you will be sleeping you are storing fat while digesting carbs is this true i have no idea i heard them saying this.

About your workout i love it! powerlifting is great i recently started doing this exercise: "Clean and jerk" it's a powerlifting exercise for legs and shoulders, its hard but i love the challenge

The funny thing is that i got my T-Shirt today, and wow what i have to say Lebanese and Engrish :P instead of printing, Pain is weakness leaving my body i got a this SH*T: Pains is Weekness living in my body! by an 18 years old girl who print T-shirts i mean wtf ? i am doing another one! with the correct words lol.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Thanks for the info the Ketos diet seems great! unfortunately i tried to cut the carbs i had huge headaches doing that i donno why. One more question i believe that it's all calories in versus out but some nutritionists say that if you eat carbs at night your body will digest them slowly than during the day where you are active so at night when you will be sleeping you are storing fat while digesting carbs is this true i have no idea i heard them saying this.

About your workout i love it! powerlifting is great i recently started doing this exercise: "Clean and jerk" it's a powerlifting exercise for legs and shoulders, its hard but i love the challenge
    What the nutritionists are saying isn't necessarily incorrect, but the whole point behind IIFYM is to make life simple and uncomplicated. Your body might store the carbs as fat, but if you're eating within your target caloric deficit then it shouldn't matter because you're burning more calories during the day than your body is taking in. Now if we're going to get into the science of hormones etc.. it'll get really complicated, and it really won't effect your weight loss as much as you think it will. If you do Intermittent Fasting or Carb Cycling it's a different story though.

And yeah man powerlifting is the ****, especially if you've got bumper plates so you can just drop the weight to the ground when you PR. Lots of overhead movements build your shoulders and traps like crazy. It's incredible how much strength you can get from doing those complex lifts. The down-side is that they can be dangerous if you do them wrong. Anyway that's how I ended up getting my V-Taper. No repetitive shoulder exercises, just pure explosive strength movements.

The funny thing is that i got my T-Shirt today, and wow what i have to say Lebanese and Engrish :P instead of printing, Pain is weakness leaving my body i got a this SH*T: Pains is Weekness living in my body! by an 18 years old girl who print T-shirts i mean wtf ? i am doing another one! with the correct words lol.
    Man if that was back here in the US you could shove it in her face and make her print you a new one for free. At least that's how it's suppose to be. Give her a dictionary as a present.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Man if that was back here in the US you could shove it in her face and make her print you a new one for free. At least that's how it's suppose to be. Give her a dictionary as a present.
    Hahah i don't want to piss her off i am intending to do more shirts from her library i will make her write them on photoshop first and make sure of them :P

Btw nice log man, i read some and was wondering how can you workout sometimes fasted ? personally i can only do cardio on empty stomach maybe abs too but not to go through a workout session i wouldn't last, great if it works for you, your Deadlift weight is great man sadly i reach 60 kg max (well i am 62kg i donno if this is good or i can carry more without back injury).

Best of luck in your routine, but one more question why do you need Testo boosters and you are 24 years old i am 27 and i started taking Animal stak with Test (anti-estrogen + booster). I don;t feel much difference except a huge increase in my libido :P

Lebanese Official Thread

Hahah i don't want to piss her off i am intending to do more shirts from her library i will make her write them on photoshop first and make sure of them :P

Btw nice log man, i read some and was wondering how can you workout sometimes fasted ? personally i can only do cardio on empty stomach maybe abs too but not to go through a workout session i wouldn't last, great if it works for you, your Deadlift weight is great man sadly i reach 60 kg max (well i am 62kg i donno if this is good or i can carry more without back injury).

Best of luck in your routine, but one more question why do you need Testo boosters and you are 24 years old i am 27 and i started taking Animal stak with Test (anti-estrogen + booster). I don;t feel much difference except a huge increase in my libido :P
    Working out fasted isn't really that hard man especially if you've got some solid nutrition from the night before. Of course having some caffeine or a pre-workout helps a lot, plus your body absorbs it better when you have nothing in your stomach so the energy is always there. I'm the opposite though I can't do cardio at all on an empty stomach I feel too weak. I also don't take a pre-workout before cardio so that might be another reason. I sweat a lot and don't want to get dehydrated.

Hey man if you keep good form when you deadlift there's no reason for you to fear injury. Right now I can deadlift around 500lbs (depending on the day) which is 227kg I believe. I also do it without a weight belt. It's really all about keeping your shoulders back and your hips backs when you go down.

What I would do is do a deadlift to the side of a mirror and check to see how your back is looking. If it's rounding up at the top then you need to do less weight and more reps to get your body used to that position. I had a hardtime at the beginning, but now I can lift so much more without straining my back. Plus varying up your routine helps. I do a different one every month

As for the test booster. Yeah man technically I don't need it, but I'm bulking right now and have a small window to do so since I plan on cutting soon because I'm doing the Men's Health Urbanathlon in October. Got to be strong but light for that. Plus these designer testboosters like AF or APE or Triazol come with aromatase and cortisol suppressants. One boosts the available testosterone and the other helps with recomposition and suppressing fat storage. As for the libido... through the roof. It's even hard when you don't have a girlfriend bas ma 2elon ta3mel el neswen hon. Maybe next year when I move to NY.
    Last edited by Kadisha; 08-24-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Hhaha man last reply is epic 100% true and sadly i don't have a gf yet.

I always try to increase weights when cutting keeping my reps high but it is always hard to do that specially when trying to maintain body lean mass.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hhaha man last reply is epic 100% true and sadly i don't have a gf yet.

I always try to increase weights when cutting keeping my reps high but it is always hard to do that specially when trying to maintain body lean mass.
    forever alone club haha. Reminded me of this meme.

Speaking of that do you follow Lebanese Memes? Man I just unfollowed them on ********. Ktir sayreen mfalsafeen and political, and not funny really. I think the Admin there wants to start a revolution through ********. Thinks he can start the next occupy or "arab spring".

And yeah we expect much gains if any on a cut, but as long as your sets aren't dropping then you're in the clear. I mean that's the point right. To show all that muscle we worked hard for
    Dirty Leb Crew

DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I love doing Deadlifts it's my favorite exercise along with Reverse Grip Barbell Rows, basicly all kinds of Back workouts my favorite body part, I heard a funny story today there are some gyms in Lebanon that don't allow you to do Deadlift in their vicinity out of fear of getting sued or being liable for the injuries sustained, f*cking lebanese man don't know how to do ****, makes me sad and pissed that I'm Lebanese :'(

And does anybody know how to quickly heal a bruised heel, got a nasty one while playing a football tournament today and I was hoping if anyone had experienced something like that. Plus I have like fitness challenge on Monday and I'd hate to miss it due to this...

@ kadisha yeah man i follow them they were good at first but now i dont like them too much coz of the same things you mentioned

Lebanese Official Thread

Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Viodiaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

где купить хо&

купить кеды dc
    movieblog ru/magazin-obuvi-rasprodazha/labuten-tufli-kupit html]лабутен туфли купить

угги распродажа интернет магазин
    movieblog ru/magazin-obuvi-rasprodazha/kupit-krossovki-v-yaroslavle html]купить кроссовки в ярославле

Originally Posted by DarkHeart911 View Post
    Man I love doing Deadlifts it's my favorite exercise along with Reverse Grip Barbell Rows, basicly all kinds of Back workouts my favorite body part, I heard a funny story today there are some gyms in Lebanon that don't allow you to do Deadlift in their vicinity out of fear of getting sued or being liable for the injuries sustained, f*cking lebanese man don't know how to do ****, makes me sad and pissed that I'm Lebanese :'(
    lol so instead of teaching people how to do it correctly they outright ban it. Planet Fitness (****iest corporate gym in the US) hasn't banned that even. Those guys don't put heavy weights in their gym because they don't want people to get "too big" lol. It's a chick's gym anyway, but I'm sorry to hear that bro. At least you don't go to a gym like that. DL is one of the best movements out there to build a solid core.

And does anybody know how to quickly heal a bruised heel, got a nasty one while playing a football tournament today and I was hoping if anyone had experienced something like that. Plus I have like fitness challenge on Monday and I'd hate to miss it due to this...
    Ice it 10 minutes on 10 minutes off and try to stay of it as much as possible. That's the best you can do with something like that.
    Dirty Leb Crew

@ kadisha yeah man i follow them they were good at first but now i dont like them too much coz of the same things you mentioned
    If I need a lecture on impractical politics I'll go to my old political science teacher
    Dirty Leb Crew

PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Noob's question:P

Hello guys,
    i just have a question i was surfing this website and reading a lot of forums for some tips,i just wana ask you guys if the plans found on BB.com are effective(Especially about the supplements) cz am about to make my first order, my main goal is fat loss with some muscle gain.but it has been like 4 years since my last visit to a gym. So here's my Order:
    BCAA:Xtend
    Post-Workout:Vitargo S2
    CLA: MAXCLA
    Thermogenic Fat Burner: Shred Matrix
    EFA: Animal Omega
    Whey Protein: MYOFusion
    Multivitamin: Animal Pak

But guys is it too much for a Beginner? i just need quick results and of course i will follow a certain diet plan with a workout plan.
    Please i really need your advices, im 20 by the way,weight around 80Kgs,Height:174 Cm's.
    and is it guarenteed that my order will arrive? i dont really care about customs since these cost around 400..450$ in lebanon compared to only 250$ via BB.com.im just worried that my order wont arrive.
    Thanks for your time and help

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PatrickSerhal View Post
    Hello guys,
    i just have a question i was surfing this website and reading a lot of forums for some tips,i just wana ask you guys if the plans found on BB.com are effective(Especially about the supplements) cz am about to make my first order, my main goal is fat loss with some muscle gain.but it has been like 4 years since my last visit to a gym. So here's my Order:
    BCAA:Xtend
    Post-Workout:Vitargo S2
    CLA: MAXCLA
    Thermogenic Fat Burner: Shred Matrix
    EFA: Animal Omega
    Whey Protein: MYOFusion
    Multivitamin: Animal Pak

But guys is it too much for a Beginner? i just need quick results and of course i will follow a certain diet plan with a workout plan.
    Please i really need your advices, im 20 by the way,weight around 80Kgs,Height:174 Cm's.
    and is it guarenteed that my order will arrive? i dont really care about customs since these cost around 400..450$ in lebanon compared to only 250$ via BB.com.im just worried that my order wont arrive.
    Thanks for your time and help
    Hey man,

first of all u dont need all those supp, the supp plans on bb.com are just bull**** commercials for supp companies to sell more of their products.

second you cant set a goal with muscle gain and fat loss at the same time , u need to focus on one thing at a time...exp: bulking or cutting .
    But with your stats for 80kg and 174cm i suggest u cut some weight slowly at first till u loose around 5 to 8kg depending on your preferences. With a good nutrition/exercise plan and a calorie deficit of no more than 500kcal/day ,you ll see gr8 results.

After you reach your cuting goals, go for slow bluking aka clean bulking to gain some muscle mass with minimum fat gain .

As for your bb.com order i cant help u much since i never made any, but ofcourse it will arrive .
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) atok2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from lebanon living in france for the last 8 years now

@ Patrickserhal

Never make ur order with DHL (super save) choose UPS (economy) because if u choose protein with super save u will have to pick ur order from the customs and pay too much around 100$ while with ups ur order arrive after 1 week instead of 25 days and u pay 40$ max customs to the ups delivery guy it's guaranteed i order on Monday my 6th order from bb.com the only prob is u could pay 100$ for the economy shipping but you will still save time and money.

@ atoke welcome man, i lived in paris for 19 days it was great i hope to be there next year.

Lebanese Official Thread

PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    Hey man,

first of all u dont need all those supp, the supp plans on bb.com are just bull**** commercials for supp companies to sell more of their products.

second you cant set a goal with muscle gain and fat loss at the same time , u need to focus on one thing at a time...exp: bulking or cutting .
    But with your stats for 80kg and 174cm i suggest u cut some weight slowly at first till u loose around 5 to 8kg depending on your preferences. With a good nutrition/exercise plan and a calorie deficit of no more than 500kcal/day ,you ll see gr8 results.

After you reach your cuting goals, go for slow bluking aka clean bulking to gain some muscle mass with minimum fat gain .

As for your bb.com order i cant help u much since i never made any, but ofcourse it will arrive .
    well i actually changed my stack and got it here from lebanon. am following a diet not exeeding 1800Calories/day(but i couldnt cut carbs completely)
    and btw its crazy to eat only 500Calories/day with my training plan.
    what am taking(P.S all my stack is from allmax)
    Morning:
    30 minutes before breakfast: 1 Rapidcuts cap(allmax fat burner)
    just before starting to eat:1 CLA95
    while eating:2 caps of VITAFORM and 1 Omega 3

Lunch:
    while eating: 1 omega 3

30 mins before workout:1/2 scoop of razor8

while training(after finishing the warm up and my first superset): 1 scoop Aminocore(instantized BCAA's 5000mg)

at the moment leaving the gym:2 Scoops Krush loaded

30-40 mins after that: 1 scoop Isoflex (whey protein isolate)

dinner:

when i go to bed: 1 scoop of Casein FX

My Workout Plani do supersets then i rest for 5 mins)
    Monday:
    warm-up:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 Mins Cycling(HIIT Mode)
    workout:
    Pushups:2 sets of 15 reps
    Dumbbell bench press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Barbell Military press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent over barbell row:3 sets of 10 reps
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:3 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps pushdown: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Preacher Curl: 3sets of 10 reps
    knee/hip raise on parallel bars:3 sets of 10 reps
    when am done of all that i redo 15 mins of rope jumping
    and then 20 mins of elliptical(HIIT mode)

Tuesday:
    warm-up:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    Workout:
    Jump Squat:2 sets of 15 reps
    DB Lunges:3 sets of 10 reps
    DB Step ups:3 sets of 10 reps
    Stiff-Leged BarBell Deadlift:3 sets of 10 reps
    lying leg curl:3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Extension:3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Sitting Calf Raises:3 sets of 10 reps
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 mins elliptical(i dont use the treadmill because the gym superviser wont accept running on it:P)

Wed:
    15 mins ropejumping
    2-3 hours cycling(Beirut by bike i start there and then go through rawshe,cornish lmazra3a,mathaf,sodeco then back to DT)

Thursday:
    Same Warm-up:
    Pushups: 3-4 sets of 15 reps
    Barbell Incline Bench Press(medium grip):3 sets of 10 reps
    Decline Barebell bench press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Close-grip Barbell Bench Press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Side Lateral Raise:3 sets of 10 reps
    Wide Grip Lat pulldown:3 sets of 10 reps
    One Arm Dumbell Row:3 sets of 10 reps
    Standing Biceps Cable Curl:3 sets of 10 reps
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 mins Cycling(HIIT Mode)

Friday:
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)

Jump Squat:3 sets of 15 reps
    Deadlift:3 sets of 10 reps
    Barbell Full Squat:3 sets of 10 reps
    DB rear lunge: 3 sets of 10
    Hack Squat:3 sets of 10
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 mins elliptical(HIIT Mode)

Saturday:
    15 mins rope
    1 Hour of jogging and Sprinting(HIIT)
    abs workout3 sets of)
    Ab-wheel Rollouts:25 reps
    Crunches:25 reps
    Decline Bench situps:25 reps
    Kneeling Cable Crunch:25 reps

am very strict when it comes to the diet i Barely cheat in 200-300 calories a week(max!!)

am reallty really sorry for the length of my post but its just that its almost 2 weeks that am training and am seeing small improvements am willing to stick to this plan for 1 or 1 and a half month more then i will change my plan but keep the same diet.

Please i need your advices guys thanks and sorry again for the length.

and btw please guys lemme know if some1 is oredering from bb.com anytime soon,because i only need one supplement that i cant find here in lebanon..ill be very grateful if som1 can add it to his order..and ill pay him.

Can you please post you 1800 Calorie diet ? if it's not too much to ask

Lebanese Official Thread

Yea no problem
    Most of the days i eat the following(8liters of water per day fyi):
    Breakfast:
    5 eggs white only + 1 egg full
    1 loaf high fiber bread(31g carbs and 4.3g protein 0.45 fat)
    8 pieces of cherry tomatoes
    A half teaspoon of salt(the small one)
    A table spoon of dried cranberries with 2 table spoons of walnut

Lunch:
    It depends but the calorie range is between 400 nd 680 calories

Dinner:
    Either tuna with half onion and corn..with a squeeze of lemon
    Or 2 tablespoons of silouhette labneh 0% fat with a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspon of zaatar
    And half a loaf of my high fiber bread
    And 1 or 2 cucumbers..

For refreshment i drink either water or perrier around 150ml only to digest

And thats all

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well i actually changed my stack and got it here from lebanon. am following a diet not exeeding 1800Calories/day(but i couldnt cut carbs completely)
    and btw its crazy to eat only 500Calories/day with my training plan.
    what am taking(P.S all my stack is from allmax)
    Morning:
    30 minutes before breakfast: 1 Rapidcuts cap(allmax fat burner)
    while eating:2 caps of VITAFORM and 1 Omega 3

Lunch:

30 mins before workout:1/2 scoop of razor8

while training(after finishing the warm up and my first superset): 1 scoop Aminocore(instantized BCAA's 5000mg)

at the moment leaving the gym:2 Scoops Krush loaded

30-40 mins after that: 1 scoop Isoflex (whey protein isolate)

dinner:

when i go to bed: 1 scoop of Casein FX

My Workout Plani do supersets then i rest for 5 mins)
    Monday:
    warm-up:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    workout:
    Pushups:2 sets of 15 reps
    Dumbbell bench press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Barbell Military press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent over barbell row:3 sets of 10 reps
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:3 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps pushdown: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Preacher Curl: 3sets of 10 reps
    knee/hip raise on parallel bars:3 sets of 10 reps
    when am done of all that i redo 15 mins of rope jumping
    and then 20 mins of elliptical(HIIT mode)

Tuesday:
    warm-up:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    Workout:
    Jump Squat:2 sets of 15 reps
    DB Lunges:3 sets of 10 reps
    Stiff-Leged BarBell Deadlift:3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Extension:3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Sitting Calf Raises:3 sets of 10 reps
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 mins elliptical(i dont use the treadmill because the gym superviser wont accept running on it:P)

Wed:
    15 mins ropejumping
    2-3 hours cycling(Beirut by bike i start there and then go through rawshe,cornish lmazra3a,mathaf,sodeco then back to DT)

Thursday:
    Same Warm-up:
    Pushups: 3-4 sets of 15 reps
    Barbell Incline Bench Press(medium grip):3 sets of 10 reps
    Decline Barebell bench press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Close-grip Barbell Bench Press:3 sets of 10 reps
    Side Lateral Raise:3 sets of 10 reps
    Wide Grip Lat pulldown:3 sets of 10 reps
    One Arm Dumbell Row:3 sets of 10 reps
    Standing Biceps Cable Curl:3 sets of 10 reps
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)

Friday:
    when im done:
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)

Jump Squat:3 sets of 15 reps
    Deadlift:3 sets of 10 reps
    Barbell Full Squat:3 sets of 10 reps
    DB rear lunge: 3 sets of 10
    Hack Squat:3 sets of 10
    15 Mins(Rope Jumping)
    30 mins elliptical(HIIT Mode)

Saturday:
    15 mins rope
    1 Hour of jogging and Sprinting(HIIT)
    abs workout3 sets of)
    Ab-wheel Rollouts:25 reps
    Crunches:25 reps
    Decline Bench situps:25 reps
    Kneeling Cable Crunch:25 reps

am very strict when it comes to the diet i Barely cheat in 200-300 calories a week(max!!)

am reallty really sorry for the length of my post but its just that its almost 2 weeks that am training and am seeing small improvements am willing to stick to this plan for 1 or 1 and a half month more then i will change my plan but keep the same diet.

Please i need your advices guys thanks and sorry again for the length.
    Man your taking too much supp IMO!
    No need to cut carbs completely.
    Who told u to eat 500cal/day?
    How much weight your loosing per week on 1800 cal/day?
    how old r u ?

considering your workout routine, 15 min jump rope and 30min cycling Hiit is not a warm up!!
    Thats a hell lot of cardio training per day and week.
    For this training schedule u need way more than 1800cal/day !

If you still doing what your doing,the results gonna end up like this :
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    Man your taking too much supp IMO!
    No need to cut carbs completely.
    Who told u to eat 500cal/day?
    How much weight your loosing per week on 1800 cal/day?
    how old r u ?

considering your workout routine, 15 min jump rope and 30min cycling Hiit is not a warm up!!
    Thats a hell lot of cardio training per day and week.
    For this training schedule u need way more than 1800cal/day !]
    Actually am not noticing any changes in my body shape and my age is 20

Actually am not noticing any changes in my body shape and my age is 20
    With your level of exercise your cortisol levels are through the roof.

With your diet your metabolism is probably slowed down to a crawl.

Your probably at the point where you body is burning muscle for energy. You need to revamp your entire nutritional/exercise program. Another thing you need is patience. You need to drop the weight quick for what? Beach season is over anyway.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Fine..can some1 give me a diet? I just wana lose weight fast..for myself just to stay motivated..

@ geo1236 i am doing even more :P 30 mins cardio on empty stomach, afternoon 15 mins cycling after gym 30 mins fitness session along with 40 mins MMA session (Boxing, Grappling, Jujitsu Muay Thai) i lost weight till 62 kg and i am not losing or gaining any since a month.

@ PatrickSerhal why did you cut the carbs ? i tried to cut the carbs but i had issues i lost my focus and had headaches that's my experience, carbs is the energy so don't cut it since you are burning it you need it.

Lebanese Official Thread

Fine..can some1 give me a diet? I just wana lose weight fast..for myself just to stay motivated..
    You can't get in that mentality. You want to lose weight and keep it off while maintaining muscle mass then you need to lose it slow.

Give me some stats first what's your weight and height. I have a suspicion that you don't have the muscle to get a cut that'll make you look anything different than the dude in geos pic.
    Dirty Leb Crew

@ geo1236 i am doing even more :P 30 mins cardio on empty stomach, afternoon 15 mins cycling after gym 30 mins fitness session along with 40 mins MMA session (Boxing, Grappling, Jujitsu Muay Thai) i lost weight till 62 kg and i am not losing or gaining any since a month.
    I am talking about cardio right before weight sessions, i can't do 30 mins cardio of hiit and 15 min jump rope and still be able to lift heavy! Even if iam on cell tech :P
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntNazgul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys, Name is Ryan, Lebanese as well living in Lebanon.

This thread has so much brainwash from the supplement comapnies BIG TIME. You don't need any of the supplements, just have a balanced diet, your food has all of the supplements you are having in a more whole and natural form plus you get the privilege and satisfaction to eat FOOD and not "medecine".

Let's talk more about lifting...

I went off the typical lebanese bodybuilding bandwagon which makes you start with machines and splits on a "5 days workout, 3 hrs every session per week" and got introduced to Starting Strength like a year ago, followed the basic compound lifts and loved it a lot more and saw some real results. After 4 months of it I gained a bit of fat because of all the food gorging and the milk drinking advised by Mr.Rippetoe. I followed the IF protocol of dieting since and lost around 15 lbs while maintaining most of my lifts.

Current stats:
    Weight 184 lbs, lifts : BP 176 lbs x6 , Back squats 225 lbs x6, Power clean 154 lbs x 3, deadlift 286 lbs x5, OHP 137.5 lbs x6, chin ups BW + 15 kgs x 6.

Lost so much time not focusing on technique so had to reset some of them and failing in my diet as well in some cases so stalled many times.

Currently I am trying to lean bulk, but finding my maintenance first, eating 2700 calories per day 1 week in and not gaining fat, just a bit of glycogen from the addition of carbs after cutting. Need to keep it for at least 2 weeks like this to see if that's really my maintenance. while doing that I reseted my lift 10 % and started Bill starr 5x5 which I'm loving, lifts feel good, energy feel good, Still fixing my PC form issue on the SS forum and I can only hope for the best.
    Oh ye forgot, my real issue was always the 2 hrs of indoor football (for americans soccer) that I play every sunday night with my friends, this always intervened with my programming, maybe with this weekly linear progression, stalls won't happen.

TLDR: AHLA BEL SHABEB :P

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast