Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gsaadeh95 View Post
    Kif l shabeb ? Rehet 3end dietitian mberha, she gave me a 3000 calorie diet, i told her eno 3am ekhod protein w creatine em jannit :P ma ba3rif kif bifakkro hone b lebnen ! so hayda l diet li 3atetne ye any reviews?
    Hahahahaha ****ing Lebanese dietitians, dude I remember one semester in college i took Nutrition as a G.E.R first thing the teacher did when she walked into the classes, I **** u not, was ask: "min menel shabeb 3am byekhoud supplements w protein powders ?? eh holeh ma byesswo w b mawtoukon bakir !!"
    and i was like "WTF is wrong with her ?!" XD

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DarkHeart911, I downloaded a torrent DVD called Boxing for MMA DVD with Anderson Silva, if you like to download it check your PM it has a very useful instructional tutorial for MMA beginners defense and attack punching, the DVD is about 2 hours. It really helped me learning some techniques.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    DarkHeart911, I downloaded a torrent DVD called Boxing for MMA DVD with Anderson Silva, if you like to download it check your PM it has a very useful instructional tutorial for MMA beginners defense and attack punching, the DVD is about 2 hours. It really helped me learning some techniques.
    Thanks man , I already have it, with "Secret of Chute Box with the Rua brothers" and a George Saint-Pierre Training video, download as much training videos as you can and learn learn learn and try to apply them with someone in the gym, also download fights would recommend Wanderlei Silva in his Pride FC days, brutal fights...

BTW how's the head ?? did you stitch it up ?

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarkHeart911 View Post
    Thanks man , I already have it, with "Secret of Chute Box with the Rua brothers" and a George Saint-Pierre Training video, download as much training videos as you can and learn learn learn and try to apply them with someone in the gym, also download fights would recommend Wanderlei Silva in his Pride FC days, brutal fights...

BTW how's the head ?? did you stitch it up ?
    Thanks man i will search for some fights, my head is better now it's recovering good i will restart training MMA on Monday.

Lebanese Official Thread

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My step dad is from Lebanon. Few me and my sister to Bulgaria when we were younger to visit his family on vacation there. But from what I understand its a real beautiful place. I'll visit some day and be able to say for sure. What kind of supps do they sell at the stores in Lebanon Optimum, BSN, and that kind of stuff?

Originally Posted by ArmstrongBrah View Post
    My step dad is from Lebanon. Few me and my sister to Bulgaria when we were younger to visit his family on vacation there. But from what I understand its a real beautiful place. I'll visit some day and be able to say for sure. What kind of supps do they sell at the stores in Lebanon Optimum, BSN, and that kind of stuff?
    Hey man nice to meet you, well Lebanon is actually the best place in the middle east, the fact is that it's the only country located in the middle east that don't have a desert which make our climate the best, but always watch the news before coming to Lebanon it's been a year and the situation is not stable here because of the Syrian battle, Lebanon politics and situation is unsafe now.

About supplements store in Lebanon they are most crap they sell the worst flavors ever, most popular brands are ON, Universal, Muscle Tech, BSN .. but stuff like DS Craze or Musclepharm and many other popular brands are not selling in the Lebanese store, we have very few options for example if you go to GNC you will find like only 4 or 5 kinds of protein and 3 kind of pre's, talking about prices whatever item cost on BB make it triple in here.

Lebanese Official Thread

gsaadeh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She was mad probably because you are under 18 and taking supplements, however i read an article 2 days ago about creatine and protein abuse by teenagers :P no side effect have shown. but it's better to wait until you are 18.

About your 3000 Calories i think it's a good start for bulking try to eat fish twice a week, also try to eat high protein meals, good luck with your goal please if you see mass gain progress using this diet post your results here.
    ra7 ekhoud progress pics kel fatra w nazzeloun ..
    bas mesh me2teni3 bel diet cz ma bzonn enno 3000 calorie.. bs ra7 jarrib !
    about ON whey protein, 105$ 3end first nutrition, fi shi brands arkhas ?

Originally Posted by gsaadeh95 View Post
    ra7 ekhoud progress pics kel fatra w nazzeloun ..
    bas mesh me2teni3 bel diet cz ma bzonn enno 3000 calorie.. bs ra7 jarrib !
    about ON whey protein, 105$ 3end first nutrition, fi shi brands arkhas ?
    Iza el 5lbs (or could be 4.6lbs) bi 105$ buy it! it's not that expensive bass iza 2a2al se3eta sar aghla don't look for cheaper protein my advice ON is a good brand and The gold standard whey is a good choice.

Lebanese Official Thread

Falmizo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, anyone ordered protein powder ?
    i was reading about The "NOW" IGF-1 any ideas about this product ?

Originally Posted by Falmizo View Post
    Hey guys, anyone ordered protein powder ?
    i was reading about The "NOW" IGF-1 any ideas about this product ?
    NOW, products have good ratings but i haven't tried any of there product but if you want a safe shipping order (no trouble with the customs) always order protein powder via UPS (economy shipping)

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you serious... $105 for protein powder? How much steak and chicken can you buy with that?
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Are you serious... $105 for protein powder? How much steak and chicken can you buy with that?
    Mfakar l food rkhis ?
    1kg steak aw chicken b 10$

Hey guys, I recently changed my routine to a 4 days on, 1 day off split here is the body parts, exercises and number of sets per workout, any input if I'm over doing it or any kind of advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to add muscle mass and i thought that this routine might help.

Day 1: Chest + Shoulders
    Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets
    Incline Press: 3 sets
    Cable Cross Overs: 3 sets
    Dumbbell Flies: 3 sets
    Incline Dumbbell Flies: 3 sets
    Barbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets
    One Arm lateral Raise: 3 sets
    Seated Rear Delt Raise : 3 sets
    Barbell Shrugs: 5 sets

Day 2: Back + Abs
    Hyperextensions: 3 sets
    Deadlifts: 4 sets
    Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets
    Full range motion lat pull down: 4 sets
    Barbell Reverse Grip Row: 4 sets
    One Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets
    Cable Crunch: 4 sets
    Decline Crunch: 4 sets
    Seated Leg Pull Ins: 3 sets

Day 3: Legs
    Squats: 5 sets
    Leg Press: 4 sets
    Leg Ext: 3 sets
    Leg Curls: 3 sets
    Still Legged Deadlift: 3 sets
    Smith Machine Calve Raises: 6 sets

Day 4: Arms
    Decline EZ Bar Extensions: 4 sets
    Seated Triceps Press: 4 sets
    Incline EZ Bar Extensions: 3 sets
    Dips: 3 sets
    EZ Bar Curl: 4 sets
    Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets
    Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets
    Reverse Plate Curl: 3 sets
    Seated Palm Up Wrist Curls: 5 sets
    Palms Down Wrist Curls: 5 sets

As I'm typing this I believe I'm over doing it :P, I haven't started this routine yet, any advice or thoughts on what I should do would be great. Plus this thread has been quiet for a while so this might spark it up some :P

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, I recently changed my routine to a 4 days on, 1 day off split here is the body parts, exercises and number of sets per workout, any input if I'm over doing it or any kind of advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to add muscle mass and i thought that this routine might help.

As I'm typing this I believe I'm over doing it :P, I haven't started this routine yet, any advice or thoughts on what I should do would be great. Plus this thread has been quiet for a while so this might spark it up some :P

I don't know about you, but if i push hard my chest workout, i cannot workout my shoulders after or even the day after.

If i push myself hard on back day, specially deadlifts, i cannot work out abs after

No need for "arms day"

I'll give you a suggestion:

Day1: Chest + ABs

Incline Press (DB or BB)
    Flat PRess (DB or BB)
    Incline Fly's
    Dips
    Weighted crunches
    Reverse crunches

Day2: Back + Bi's

Wide pullups or pulldowns
    DB or BB row
    Deadlifts
    Close grip pullups or pulldowns
    if you have more power for another rowing exercise
    any 2 bicep exercises

Day3: Legs + calves

Walking Db lunges (one of the most useful exercises i discovered)
    Squats
    Stiff leg deadlifts
    If you still have some power do something on the machine, but after those 3 it's not needed
    any 2 calves exercises

Day 4: Shoulders + traps + tri's

Standing military press
    Lateral raise
    Face pulls (Search for this exercise, the best for the rear shoulders, and you'll thank me in the future)
    Shrugs
    any 2 tri exercise (Close grip bench press is excellent)
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

Originally Posted by elmariachii View Post
    I don't know about you, but if i push hard my chest workout, i cannot workout my shoulders after or even the day after.

If i push myself hard on back day, specially deadlifts, i cannot work out abs after
    This ! how can you workout 2 big muscles on the same day ? Although doing chest and back would be less mercy, i used to do that as elmariachii said no need for arms day i would totally change day 1 plus how many reps are you doing per set and are you adding weights after each set or only on the last one ?
    Last edited by Alcastive; 08-16-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Lebanese Official Thread

This ! how can you workout 2 big muscles on the same day ? Although doing chest and back would be less mercy, i used to do that as elmariachii said no need for arms day i would totally change day plus how many reps are you doing per set and are you adding weights after each set or only on the last one ?
    Yeah basically I'm adding weight with each, and elmariachii thanks for your suggestion but can you be more specific about how many sets per exercise and how many sets per muscle group ?

Yeah basically I'm adding weight with each, and elmariachii thanks for your suggestion but can you be more specific about how many sets per exercise and how many sets per muscle group ?
    I was bulking doing 2 muscle group per day, 6 exercises per muscles (4 exercises for Arms) 4 sets doing 8x8x6x6 increasing weights after each set resting between 2 to 3 mins.

Lebanese Official Thread

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This is not set in stone, i tend to do the workout depending on how my energy levels are, i have long shifts at the hospital and the heat is in the 50's now

ok i'll give u a basic rundown:

Day1: Chest + ABs

Incline Press (DB or BB) [warm up + 4 heavy sets]
    Flat PRess (DB or BB) [3 heavy sets\
    Incline Fly's [3 heavy sets\
    Dips [as much as i can]
    Weighted crunches [3 slow sets with weight on my torso]
    Reverse crunches [3 sets, i have a small rope to add weight on my legs]

Day2: Back + Bi's

Wide pullups or pulldowns [4 sets]
    DB or BB row [4 sets]
    Deadlifts [i keep these heavy weight low rep, meaning max 5 reps]
    Close grip pullups or pulldowns [3 sets]
    if you have more power for another rowing exercise
    any 2 bicep exercises [3 sets each]

Day3: Legs + calves

Walking Db lunges (one of the most useful exercises i discovered) [ 4 sets]
    Squats [3 sets]
    Stiff leg deadlifts [3 sets]
    If you still have some power do something on the machine, but after those 3 it's not needed [ i throw some leg extension and leg curl, usually my wheels are cooked from the exercises above]

any 2 calves exercises [total 8 sets with high reps]

Day 4: Shoulders + traps + tri's

Standing military press [4 sets]
    Lateral raise [4 sets]
    Face pulls (Search for this exercise, the best for the rear shoulders, and you'll thank me in the future) [4 sets]
    Shrugs [3 sets]
    any 2 tri exercise (Close grip bench press is excellent) [6 to 8 sets total]
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

Hey guys i decided on a routine and workout, i was browsing through the bodybuilding.com plans and came across Jim Stoppani's 12 Week Trainer To Size so I thought I'd give that a go, the guy has a PhD so he must know what he's talking about and the workouts seem great and fun.

Hey guys i decided on a routine and workout, i was browsing through the bodybuilding.com plans and came across Jim Stoppani's 12 Week Trainer To Size so I thought I'd give that a go, the guy has a PhD so he must know what he's talking about and the workouts seem great and fun.
    Man you need a personal trainer to achieve good results in just 12 weeks, just sayin it's not about workout routine but about diet also. anyway i wish you good luck don't forget even for a cut you need to eat 40% Proteins 40% Carbs 20% Fats.

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man you need a personal trainer to achieve good results in just 12 weeks, just sayin it's not about workout routine but about diet also. anyway i wish you good luck don't forget even for a cut you need to eat 40% Proteins 40% Carbs 20% Fats.
    nah dawg. That's not accurate. Generic rations are not the way you want to go at all. Fats should be your secondary macro, and carbs should be your third. The fats and carb macros fluctuate depending on the kind of diet your on and the type of physical activity.

You go carb heavy if you do endurance type workouts ( i.e: run, crossfit, football etc) doesn't matter if you're on a bulk or not. You can still go fat heavy but you won't have the same performance.

Other than thing is that if you're on a ketogenic diet then you don't need carbs at all. If you're carb-cycling you can use 300g of carbs one day, 0g the other. It all depends.

PS: I don't bodybuild anymore but sometimes I miss it
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

I think if you train hard enough and stick with the program you will see decent results, of course you be getting the same results as when you train with a personal trainer bit still, if you complete every aspect of the program watch your diet and train hard you will see good gains. Plus I figured this is the best way to change things up and this program has everything and you change up the rep range from week to week focusing on both strength and muscle mass which is what my goal is now

I think if you train hard enough and stick with the program you will see decent results, of course you be getting the same results as when you train with a personal trainer bit still, if you complete every aspect of the program watch your diet and train hard you will see good gains. Plus I figured this is the best way to change things up and this program has everything and you change up the rep range from week to week focusing on both strength and muscle mass which is what my goal is now
    Yes man you are right follow the program but don't be down or get angry if you didn't see the same results in the program in just 12 weeks you might be there but don't count the days just follow the program i would do that if i were you.

@ Kadisha, i can go heavy during the day but stop carbs at night right or ? Keto diet is when you take your vitamins from multi's and stop eating fruit right :P this is all i know about Keto's diet lol.

why you stopped doing bodybuilding that's said to hear i hope you get motivated soon and bring your ass to the gym again

Guys i am getting this quote printed on White T-Shirt (Brown font color)

"Pain is only weakness leaving my body"

Lebanese Official Thread

JaywBee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello Everyone

Its nice to know there are people from Lebanon in here!
    I want your advice guys please in few things;
    first if all, ive been buying supplements from gnc in Hamra street, but i find it shway expensive, do u think that the first nutrition store in sidani street is better ?
    second of all, im confused of which brand i must take, im still 18 and im just a beginner, and im looking for bulking, which brand and supplements do you think is the best ? ( protein, pre and post) ?
    and thanks in addvance guys!

JaywBee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first if all, ive been buying supplements from gnc in Hamra street, but i find it shway expensive, do u think that the first nutrition store in sidani street is better ?
    second of all, im confused of which brand i must take, im still 18 and im just a beginner, and im looking for bulking, which brand and supplements do you think is the best ? ( protein, pre and post) ?

Shabeb who's interested in powerlifting ?
    i don't care about my look anymore, ra7 ballish be powerlifting program ( Starting strenght ) when i stall i will switch to wendler 5/3/1 !

Hey guys, I have a weird question about Barbells.
    So I do my standard Bicep Curls with the Olympic Bar, the one you do Bench Presses and Squats with. Its weight is 20 kg, I add another 20 kg and I can Curl it for 10 reps.

I tried to do the same a few days earlier with a smaller bar, you know the ones that come in pre loaded with plates, i used the 15 kg Bar, assuming only the plates not the bar itself, and i found it very challenging and difficult to reach 10 reps.

So I can curl 40kg with the Olympic Bar but only about 20kg maybe 22.5kg with the normal pre loaded bar, has anybody experienced this before or is it just me :P

Cause I was like WTF is going on ?!?!?!

Originally Posted by JaywBee View Post
    Hey, welcome to the forum

To answer your question about the supplements, the best protein in my opinion is ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, but if your looking to bulk up you should choose a weight gainer, ON Pro Complex Gainer, ON Serious Mass and Universal Real Gains come to mind. A good pre workout you can choose between DS Craze, Muscle Pharm Assault, Dymatize Xpand or Animal Rage, these are pretty good pre-workouts, your protein shake is considered your post workout shake, but if you want an extra edge you can get an Amino supplement, like Animal Nitro, ON Essential Amino Energy or Xtend, should you choose to take an Amino supp post workout wait 30 to 45 minutes and then take your protein shake.

As for where to get them, I would recommend buying them off of BodyBuilding.com they are much cheaper even when you pay for customs (goumrouk). But I can't help you between the 2 local stores because I haven't purchased from either one.

Hope this helped

Registered User FatalityBoyZahy's Avatar
    FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatalityBoyZahy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well guys, I'm gonna be leaving Lebanon in 4 days, going back to the US... I'm gonna miss it here... Sweating in the gym without A/C... Always seeing blood on the floor... People not knowing how to deadlift... You know, usual Lebanese things. lmao
    Trying to strengthen myself both mentally and physically.

USMC

Originally Posted by FatalityBoyZahy View Post
    Well guys, I'm gonna be leaving Lebanon in 4 days, going back to the US... I'm gonna miss it here... Sweating in the gym without A/C... Always seeing blood on the floor... People not knowing how to deadlift... You know, usual Lebanese things. lmao
    Blood on the floor wtf ? i work out 3 hours at the gym without A/C generators can't take much load too bad we still struggling to have electricity in these days while the developed world have landed on mars lol, good luck with your trip.

I want to ask you guys anyone tried Cellular C4 ? i want try a new per workout other than Craze that i use to take but i want same pump and endurance i am confused between white flood and C4 anyone tried any ?

Lebanese Official Thread

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast