Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    20 cal is not close enough ! i eat around 6 whole eggs every other day, so it adds 100 to 120 cal...depends how large is the egg but no less then 60 cal for the small one.
    Meh you're right, but I'm bulking so I'm in "that" mindset if you know what I mean Either way in the US you know the size of egg you're getting so you can get a much better estimate, and at the end they're all just estimates. ESPECIALLY in Lebanon. Nutrition labels in the US have been to have errors.

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    And the R-ALA is new for me, never heard of lol. Can u tell me what it does and from where it comes from ?? (inb4 too lazy to google it:P)
    I never heard of it until I read Rob Wolff's Paleo book either. The long name is R Alpha Lipoic Acid. Basically it helps turn glucose into energy. There's a lot of sources for it spinach, broccoli, potatoes, sometimes even milk. Here's the link if you want to do a little more reading.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...-LIPOIC%20ACID)
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    ****! what happened to taking off the yolk ? man 2 yolk has:

Calories: 109.4, Total Fat: 9g, Carbs: 0.12g , Protein: 5.4g cholesterol: 370mg Fats: 3.2g so X 3

I think too much cholesterol from 1 meal but i donno since you eat 2 big meals how can you eat 6 whole eggs ? i eat 4 whites 1 whole and find it hard to eat
    Man dont fear eggs cholesterol! i used to throw tons of yolks before but since iam counting macros , i can manage all that.
    And yes two meals,i like to eat big. The first meal in the morning and the second before bed(can't sleep with an empty stomach lol) and a mid day snack.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Meh you're right, but I'm bulking so I'm in "that" mindset if you know what I mean Either way in the US you know the size of egg you're getting so you can get a much better estimate, and at the end they're all just estimates. ESPECIALLY in Lebanon. Nutrition labels in the US have been to have errors.

I never heard of it until I read Rob Wolff's Paleo book either. The long name is R Alpha Lipoic Acid. Basically it helps turn glucose into energy. There's a lot of sources for it spinach, broccoli, potatoes, sometimes even milk. Here's the link if you want to do a little more reading.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...-LIPOIC%20ACID)
    Thanks for the link man, ill read it later and ill let u know what my combination stack for my preworkout would be :P
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yup typo for the cals of the eggs, should be ~75 per egg. so 300 instead of 200.

and don't worry about dietary cholesterol, it's been shown since maybe 20 years that it is a myth. most cholesterol in your blood is produced by your body, not from food

BTW. you don't have to eat 6 meals like me, i happened to have a very small appetite back then, so i had to spread my meals. you can combine your snacks with your meals or change whatever you like. don't take it as a diet per se, just an outline of how you can easily eat big quantities
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

gsaadeh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey shabeb kifkoun ?
    7ada bya3rif ade se3er l creatine 3end first nutrition ? ( 7ayala brand, tub ydayenne shaher )

w another question, you think this diet is 3000 calorie or i need to add more foods?

**3000 calorie:

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    1 ab3a khebez
    3 tbsp peanut butter
    2 cups whole milk

Lunch: 2 cups tabekh
    1 cup rice
    1 salad ( 1 tbsp olive oil )

before workout:
    1 fruit
    1 scoop whey

After workout:
    1 scoop whey
    1 fruit

Dinner:
    200g chicken, fish, meat
    1 cup rice
    1 salad ( 1 tbsp olive oil )
    Last edited by gsaadeh95; 07-31-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man depending on the tabekh it's 40 % of your daily proteins and calories intake, why are you taking 2 scoops of whey unless you don't have enough protein from food it's a waste of money here's some info about some food protein and calories i've been searching and saving hope they help you a bit.

For a proper protein calculation calculate 1.5 or 1.8 grams of protein (depending on your workout intensity) for 1kg bodyweights

Daily Calories And Protein Intake

- 5 egg whites: Calories: 85, Total Fat: 0g, Carbs: 0g , Protein: 20g
    - 2 egg yolks: Calories: 109.4, Total Fat: 9g, Carbs: 0.12g , Protein: 5.4g cholesterol: 370 Fats: 3.2g:
    - White rice: serving size: 1/2 cup; Calories: 110, Total Fat: 0g, Carbs: 0g
    - Brown rice serving size 95g: Calories 106 Fat 0.9g Carbohydrate 21.8g Protein: 2.5g
    - Chicken Breast: 130 Calories 1g Fat 27g Protein
    - Skim Milk 80 0g 12g 8g
    - Boneless Chicken Breast serving size 112g: fat 2.5g Cholesterol 65mg Protein 23g 110 calories
    - Tawook: Serving Size: 111g: Calories 186 Fat 5.1g Cholesterol 85.5mg Carbs 1.6g Protein 31.7g
    - Hummos serving size 1/ 2 cup: Calories 132 Fat 3.64g Carbs: 18.03g Protein 6g
    - Molokhia: serving size 1/ 2 cup: calories 20 fat 0.3g carbs 3.1g protein 1.3g
    - Fish Fried: normal size 267 calories 15.24 g fat 22.41g protein 9g carbs
    - BAKED KIBBIE Serving Size 6: Calories 1,004 Fat 70g Carbs 32g Protein 63g
    - Fatoush 1 serving: Calories 182 Fat 10.43g Carbs 16.68g Protein 2.86g
    - Soya Beans Dried serving size 28g: Calories 104 Fat 5g Carbs 4.2 Protein 9.5g

I didn't continue the list but i will be updating it soon. and share it here.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 07-31-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ He's got it,especially on the whey. Although I would personally still read the stickies in the nutrition section to fully understand what you need. Just throwing a number like 3000 calories out there will not do you much good, especially when it comes time for you to shed that extra fat and cut.

Also 1 piece of fruit is very vague. Different fruits have different nutritional profiles. So do meats, fish, and whatever.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DarkHeart911 thanks for referring Adma Buddha Club i went today and i asked about MMA i was about to register but they told me to try one session and if i like it i register it's 2 session per week for 50$ a month i am going tonight and if i like it will register, so excited hope to fit there.

Lebanese Official Thread

Shoo Lebanese peeps losing interest in the thread? Come on... some one's got to entertain me at my boring yet temporary desk job.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Shoo Lebanese peeps losing interest in the thread? Come on... some one's got to entertain me at my boring yet temporary desk job.
    Heheh what is your desk job ? you know i only work for 4 hours from 10 am to 2 pm but it's not an easy job i am an IT Elevator very hard work specially with this crappy electricity cut we have.

Anyway i've got some good news i am a new member in the MMA class ! going to get my ass kicked since i am new :P on Monday i was wondering what could be the best workout routine for a body lean mass, best supplement for MMA.

I am already doing everyday cardio which is good, i changed my routine sets and reps to 3 sets each exercises 12-10-8 reps. i will start some stretching exercises too.

Lebanese ppl, it would be good if you start working out more on your profile guys come on don't be lazy add your maximum lifting weights, bodyfat etc...

Lebanese Official Thread

DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyway i've got some good news i am a new member in the MMA class ! going to get my ass kicked since i am new :P on Monday i was wondering what could be the best workout routine for a body lean mass, best supplement for MMA.
    Better get used to it bro, Buddha is notorious for "picking" on the newbies, you'll get through it, you're gonna be soar all over from the kicks and punches and slams because your body is not used to getting hit, you're gonna see bruises in places you never thought could get bruises, mainly your quads and hams from leg kicks and trust me after the 50th something kick in a row you can barely stand straight afterwards :P

But after a month or two you'll love it and you'll start looking forward to it

and Kadisha ber2osslak ?? :P

Originally Posted by DarkHeart911 View Post
    Better get used to it bro, Buddha is notorious for "picking" on the newbies, you'll get through it, you're gonna be soar all over from the kicks and punches and slams because your body is not used to getting hit, you're gonna see bruises in places you never thought could get bruises, mainly your quads and hams from leg kicks and trust me after the 50th something kick in a row you can barely stand straight afterwards :P

But after a month or two you'll love it and you'll start looking forward to it

Hehehe hope so man, i hope that i can fit there in a short time i saw some advanced ppl fighting there they were very fast damn how much they train badeh ktir wa2et hope to continue as well. I need to buy protection first (for teeth and legs) do you know a good place that don't rip off :P ?

Lebanese Official Thread

Heheh what is your desk job ? you know i only work for 4 hours from 10 am to 2 pm but it's not an easy job i am an IT Elevator very hard work specially with this crappy electricity cut we have.

Good luck with the MMA man. Not my cup of tea to be honest. I'd rather just carry a gun

I work as a representative for a security firm. Usually I'm out there talking to people, but instead right now cause our secretary isn't there my boss asked if I could sit at the front desk. I, of course said yes, and now I'm deeply deeply regretting it.

I am already doing everyday cardio which is good, i changed my routine sets and reps to 3 sets each exercises 12-10-8 reps. i will start some stretching exercises too.
    What your ultimate goal here? Do you want to get stronger or just bodybuild? Not that the two are mutually exclusive, but I was just wondering.

Lebanese ppl, it would be good if you start working out more on your profile guys come on don't be lazy add your maximum lifting weights, bodyfat etc...
    I can't get an effing good estimate of my bodyfat. Did a caliper test by a professional at the gym told I was 9%, but I doubt it. I went off Paleo and then directly on vacation. Gained some body fat since then, and I'm sure I was hovering around 10-11% then. Tried the tape test at home and came up with 20%...srs... must be a fatass I don't even know it.

Anyway I'm going to be starting a sponsored Anabolic Phreak log in the next few days. I'm going to be logging my lifts, especially my Oly lifts soon.

As long as you do something :P

Telling people that Trutein is the best protein out there, and that to lose/gain weight you have to know your macros 40 times a day gets old after a while.
    Dirty Leb Crew

DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkHeart911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hehehe hope so man, i hope that i can fit there in a short time i saw some advanced ppl fighting there they were very fast damn how much they train badeh ktir wa2et hope to continue as well. I need to buy protection first (for teeth and legs) do you know a good place that don't rip off :P ?
    Well there is a place near the Almaza factory, very descent prices, they have everything you need from gloves to leg protections and a lot of other stuff too. Don't buy the stuff from the coaches they sell them to you over priced.

BTW are you thinking about doing competitions later? like fights or tournaments??

@ Kadisha, nice job

My ultimate goal is to build up a nice muscled body not so huge! but a good one that fit my heights and weights as i said after cutting i started bulking these 2 months, but now since i registered in MMA i am excited and looking forward to it, so i reduced my set and increased my reps with low weights for example working chest alone i carry max 70 kg with a spotter (85 kg) today i started with 55 kg for 12 reps then 60 kg for 10 reps then 65 kg for 8 reps. i found that i need another activity than gym i was thinking of judo taekwando or MMA but i didn't decide till now. there's a good BF% calculator that you can use it online
    all you need to do is to take some body measurement
    http://zone.cust.he.net/prothd2.html

@ Darkheart911 Thanks for referring that place i worked for 2 years at Microage next to almaza, btw el coach 2aleh eno howeh bi2amenon iza badeh so men shen hek ana 3am bes2al mabadeh yotro2neh about tournaments man hala2 eno hieh el session is good bass iza baddak a great session baddak private practice a7san, bass hala2 iza i fit there w bikoun kell shi tamem w fetet fia 3a shi 1 year w ba3dena seret advanced why not, my friends told me that you cannot start bodybuilding at the age of 26 men sene i had no muscles had a keresh :P was 79 kg in 8 month i did a nice body transformation seret 64 kg w i have a good amount of muscles hay ba3ed ma kholset el sene, same ppl who told me that i can't, are asking me how they can do it man it's an illusion el 3alam btewaham i think if u want it so bad you will find a way no matter what.

So yeah iza meshe 7aleh why not iza fia money akid :P mesh ra7 ekol khabit 3al fadeh hahah what about you ? do you think you need private lessons too, to improve w 7ebeb tfout competitions later ?

Lebanese Official Thread

So yeah iza meshe 7aleh why not iza fia money akid :P mesh ra7 ekol khabit 3al fadeh hahah what about you ? do you think you need private lessons too, to improve w 7ebeb tfout competitions later ?
    MONEY?! dude there is no money in it on an amateur level hell not even pro level the only way you can get paid is if you go and fight abroad and even then it's nothing significant this isn't the UFC bro, i've been to competitions, YOU pay to ****ing participate in the tournament AND they make you sign papers saying you are responsible for any injuries you receive during the fight (be it broken nose, ribs, leg, or arm), no EMTs, no doctors nothing. So my first tournament was my last. (this I'm talking about 2 years ago, dunno if they changed the"rules")

and concerning private lessons, they are a waste of money, sure you'll get the benefit of working one-on-one but if you focus during the classes and give it your all while not slacking off then you're good to go. Improving all depends on you and how fast you learn, the first time I went into MMA, ground game, I was better than half the people there because i used to watch a lot of fights and replayed every move they did so i could learn them. So it all depends on you and how fast you learn

MONEY?! dude there is no money in it on an amateur level hell not even pro level the only way you can get paid is if you go and fight abroad and even then it's nothing significant this isn't the UFC bro, i've been to competitions, YOU pay to ****ing participate in the tournament AND they make you sign papers saying you are responsible for any injuries you receive during the fight (be it broken nose, ribs, leg, or arm), no EMTs, no doctors nothing. So my first tournament was my last. (this I'm talking about 2 years ago, dunno if they changed the"rules")

and concerning private lessons, they are a waste of money, sure you'll get the benefit of working one-on-one but if you focus during the classes and give it your all while not slacking off then you're good to go. Improving all depends on you and how fast you learn, the first time I went into MMA, ground game, I was better than half the people there because i used to watch a lot of fights and replayed every move they did so i could learn them. So it all depends on you and how fast you learn
    Sad to hear this is unfair that you have to pay for fighting why would anyone pay for fight ? what will the winner get, a trophy made of plastic **** ? if this is the case i won't be fighting screw them even on amateur level they should give good money for this dangerous game.

Good that you learned fast i see that these days youtube and TV shows like UFC on Fox can also help gaining techniques in MMA i will be watching some too.

Btw i bought today teeth protection (for upper and downer parts)

Lebanese Official Thread

Just bought my UFC Training Gloves! from Mike sport, they are out of leg protection so i guess i will start my first session without it,

same one as this photo too lazy to take a pic so i just googled :P

Lebanese Official Thread

Nice Gloves bro they look cool, but why didn't you get the open palm and open fingers gloves ?? you know the real MMA fighting gloves ??

Nice Gloves bro they look cool, but why didn't you get the open palm and open fingers gloves ?? you know the real MMA fighting gloves ??
    Open fingers are for MMA Fights the one i bought are for training, i can also train better with them on the punching bag.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey guys I received my order from UPS yesterday which included Animal Cuts, Pak and Flex and some Animal Sports Wear.

Took my first pak of animal cuts a few minutes ago, and all in all it seems good, a little burping kind of a peppery or mustard taste to them but nothing annoying, not feeling jittery or anxious... at least not yet. However while I was taking the pak I lost one of the diuretic pills down the drain and I was like -_- not how i expected to start my cycle :P, will post a full review and pictures when I'm done with the cycle. Cheers and have a good day

Hey guys I received my order from UPS yesterday which included Animal Cuts, Pak and Flex and some Animal Sports Wear.

Took my first pak of animal cuts a few minutes ago, and all in all it seems good, a little burping kind of a peppery or mustard taste to them but nothing annoying, not feeling jittery or anxious... at least not yet. However while I was taking the pak I lost one of the diuretic pills down the drain and I was like -_- not how i expected to start my cycle :P, will post a full review and pictures when I'm done with the cycle. Cheers and have a good day
    Your gonna love it but take two packs from cuts as suggested, while you actually need only 1 pack of animal paks per day no need for a second one. but for cuts 1 in the morning the other take it as a pre or 6 hours later than your first on off days. you need sometime to asses tolerance i remember i had myself problems taking cuts in the first week powerful stuff on the stomach in the first morning.

Good luck bro, btw i changed my workout routine because of MMA i will post it soon.

I have stacked these into my items for ordering i hope they help me when i practice MMA. what supplement are you taking for MMA ?

Optimum Flaxseed Oil Softgels
    1000mg/200 Softgels

NOW Super Antioxidants
    120 Vcaps

Prolab Horny Goat Weed
    60 Capsules (X2 Tubes)

Lebanese Official Thread

My new workout routine.

Cardio in the morning and all workouts in the afternoon, i do 5 to 6 exercises per muscles 4 sets 15x12x10x8.

Monday

30 mins cardio on empty stomach
    1 Hour MMA Training / Chest / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Tuesday

Back / Biceps / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Wednesday

1 Hour MMA Training / Legs / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Thrusday

Shoulders / Triceps / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Friday

Chest / Biceps / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Sat & Sun off

Do you think i am overtraining ? i get 6 to 7 hours sleep and eat healthy

Lebanese Official Thread

My new workout routine.

Cardio in the morning and all workouts in the afternoon, i do 5 to 6 exercises per muscles 4 sets 15x12x10x8.

Monday

1 Hour MMA Training / Chest / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Tuesday

Back / Biceps / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Wednesday

1 Hour MMA Training / Legs / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Thrusday

Shoulders / Triceps / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Friday

Chest / Biceps / ABS / 30 mins kickboxing Training

Sat & Sun off

Do you think i am overtraining ? i get 6 to 7 hours sleep and eat healthy
    noo man ma t5aff men l overtraining !! aslan it's so hard to overtrain... give your best every day.
    yemkin t7es 7alak te3ben in some days so your body will give u a sign to lower the intensity or take an extra day off.
    Ahama shi try to get 8 hours of sleep and enough calories to let your body repair it self.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Thanks man for the advice, today i got my first hit from a professional player i am still a beginner you know not even amateur so he was coaching and i was fighting an amateur he was explaining me how to hit an upper punch to the head without wearing gloves i got injured a little and now i got back at home it seems to be bigger that these photos. I just hope it's not permanent.

Here's what happened after i cleaned up my bloody face, ppl said to put olive oil on it so i did, i have no idea why.

Here's a bigger version :P

My only concern is if i can restart training tomorrow.

Lebanese Official Thread

COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!! Welcome to MMA dude :P told ya the guys at Buddha are tough, they don't play nice, consider this your initiation to the club and don't worry it's gonna look sweet after it heals up, great conversation starter with da ladies too

mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not in lebanon now but i lived there for years in beirut near hamra, just wondering what gyms you guys go to? theres lots but most seem to be somewhat poorly equipped, i did find a few good ones though

COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!! Welcome to MMA dude :P told ya the guys at Buddha are tough, they don't play nice, consider this your initiation to the club and don't worry it's gonna look sweet after it heals up, great conversation starter with da ladies too
    Hehehe ken bada to2tib re7et nemet bass el youm jebet 3edeh :P w3am zabeta. I find out that if i do 20 mins cardio just before my boxing session i can kick ass i feel more balanced and sure i am waaay faster than ever i will be doing that, i am just afraid from too much cardio so i might do 15 mins in the morning and 15 mins before my boxing session.

@ mickfortis there are good gyms in Lebanon but you pay too much for good ones there is one in my city which cost 90$ per month just for gym 120$ including sauna and swimming.

I go to Ghazir Club it's a big club the gym club inside is actually big if i want to rate it i give 8/10 because it has messy toilets :P i go also to Bouddah club didn't see the gym yet, but the MMA practice club is not so big but they say that the gym is equipped with the latest pro equipment.

Lebanese Official Thread

gsaadeh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kif l shabeb ? Rehet 3end dietitian mberha, she gave me a 3000 calorie diet, i told her eno 3am ekhod protein w creatine em jannit :P ma ba3rif kif bifakkro hone b lebnen ! so hayda l diet li 3atetne ye any reviews?

Breakfast:
    - 2 whole eggs or 4 tbsp labne or 4 slice jebne bayda or 4 slices jambon habash
    - 2 whole wheat toast
    - 2 cups whole milk
    - 1 fruit

Lunch: -2 cups tabekh
    - 1.5 cup rice ( or 3 whole wheat toast )
    - salad + tbsp olive oil
    ( P.S: iza tabekh metl mjadara or maacaroni w heke 3 cups )
    - 1 fruit

After workout: - 2 scoops whey
    - 1 fruit

Dinner: - 250 g djej or lahme or fish
    - 1 cup rice ( or 2 whole wheat toast)
    - salad ( 1 tbsp olive oil )

Originally Posted by gsaadeh95 View Post
    Kif l shabeb ? Rehet 3end dietitian mberha, she gave me a 3000 calorie diet, i told her eno 3am ekhod protein w creatine em jannit :P ma ba3rif kif bifakkro hone b lebnen ! so hayda l diet li 3atetne ye any reviews?

Breakfast:
    - 2 whole eggs or 4 tbsp labne or 4 slice jebne bayda or 4 slices jambon habash
    - 2 whole wheat toast
    - 2 cups whole milk
    - 1 fruit

Lunch: -2 cups tabekh
    - 1.5 cup rice ( or 3 whole wheat toast )
    - salad + tbsp olive oil
    ( P.S: iza tabekh metl mjadara or maacaroni w heke 3 cups )
    - 1 fruit

After workout: - 2 scoops whey
    - 1 fruit

Dinner: - 250 g djej or lahme or fish
    - 1 cup rice ( or 2 whole wheat toast)
    - salad ( 1 tbsp olive oil )
    She was mad probably because you are under 18 and taking supplements, however i read an article 2 days ago about creatine and protein abuse by teenagers :P no side effect have shown. but it's better to wait until you are 18.

About your 3000 Calories i think it's a good start for bulking try to eat fish twice a week, also try to eat high protein meals, good luck with your goal please if you see mass gain progress using this diet post your results here.

Lebanese Official Thread

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast