Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1688
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ah ok i'll do thx bro
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

StephhCh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,
    I was wondering how do you ship supps to Lebanon since Lebanon does not appear on the country list when you proceed to checkout?

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StephhCh View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was wondering how do you ship supps to Lebanon since Lebanon does not appear on the country list when you proceed to checkout?
    Hi , from Muscle and Strength.

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is my Third week of my Fierce 5 Program . So far so good , i can see some size in my shoulders , i will keep following this routine for the few coming months and see how it goes .
    Alcastive , how is the P.H.U.L ?

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FadiB3 View Post
    Today is my Third week of my Fierce 5 Program . So far so good , i can see some size in my shoulders , i will keep following this routine for the few coming months and see how it goes .
    Alcastive , how is the P.H.U.L ?
    I am doing great, after my workout i am doing 20 mins cardio moderate to fast pace, i lost good amount of fat while maintaining muscles but i feel soo much power in my body which is a great feeling way more than having muscles i ended up have the body goal that i want to reach this summer it's not that dream body but it's how i wanted to look this summer, These are my cutting progress pics.
    Attached Images

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    I am doing great, after my workout i am doing 20 mins cardio moderate to fast pace, i lost good amount of fat while maintaining muscles but i feel soo much power in my body which is a great feeling way more than having muscles i ended up have the body goal that i want to reach this summer it's not that dream body but it's how i wanted to look this summer, These are my cutting progress pics.
    Good joob man , keep going !
    Nice shoulders and arms you have , they're big

Good joob man , keep going !
    Nice shoulders and arms you have , they're big
    Thanks bro, i'm trying my best to maintain my current progress but in summer always hard you've got lot's of temptation specially during weekends (beera loz sahar w bta3ref but i'm having all with limits during weekend i eat over my macros 1000 calories max (sat and sun) and during workweek i eat 1800 calories and burn between 2700 and 3000+ daily

Lebanese Official Thread

Thanks bro, i'm trying my best to maintain my current progress but in summer always hard you've got lot's of temptation specially during weekends (beera loz sahar w bta3ref but i'm having all with limits during weekend i eat over my macros 1000 calories max (sat and sun) and during workweek i eat 1800 calories and burn between 2700 and 3000+ daily
    hehehe , dont ask me about my diet ... Weekends are catastrophic .
    I just bought an offer from First Nutrition for 165$
    ProComples Gainer : expires 01/2016
    No Xplode : expires 03/2016
    Amino Tabs : expires 09/2016

They pissed me off with the expiration date , all the supplements are manufactured beginning 2014 .

hehehe , dont ask me about my diet ... Weekends are catastrophic .
    I just bought an offer from First Nutrition for 165$
    ProComples Gainer : expires 01/2016
    No Xplode : expires 03/2016
    Amino Tabs : expires 09/2016

They pissed me off with the expiration date , all the supplements are manufactured beginning 2014 .
    Yes true, that's because they get more discount on the products that are near the expiry date (6 months 1 year) when i used to buy from BB it was 3 years the expiry but it seems that supplements store get good deal when they buy them having 6 months or 9 months expiry date.

Lebanese Official Thread

I met a friend yesterday, he looked bigger than ever, I asked him are you still working out? He said yes. I asked him what supplements are you taking, he said I’m doing a cycle.
    Injections of Sust and Winstrol, 1 injection in every shoulder, and 1 injection in the butt.
    He is illiterate, with 0 knowledge ... So I thought that arguing with him how dangerous steroids are won’t lead to any result.
    So I asked him, what after the cycle? He said I don’t know, but definitely not a second cycle since it can harm the Liver.
    Da7akne ... eltello rah tekhoud PCT ? 2alle chou ya3ne PCT ? ...
    2eltello rou7 jib ya Chlomid ya Proviron la tnadif jesmak ba3ed el cycle ...
    He had no Clue of what I was talking about; he doesn’t even know what PCT is...
    Walla haram hal chabeb

I met a friend yesterday, he looked bigger than ever, I asked him are you still working out? He said yes. I asked him what supplements are you taking, he said I’m doing a cycle.
    Injections of Sust and Winstrol, 1 injection in every shoulder, and 1 injection in the butt.
    He is illiterate, with 0 knowledge ... So I thought that arguing with him how dangerous steroids are won’t lead to any result.
    So I asked him, what after the cycle? He said I don’t know, but definitely not a second cycle since it can harm the Liver.
    Da7akne ... eltello rah tekhoud PCT ? 2alle chou ya3ne PCT ? ...
    2eltello rou7 jib ya Chlomid ya Proviron la tnadif jesmak ba3ed el cycle ...
    He had no Clue of what I was talking about; he doesn’t even know what PCT is...
    Walla haram hal chabeb
    They get fooled by the media bro they see these big ass fitness selling supp they think it's gonna make them huge they don't know that these fitness physics take roids just to advertise supplements, and when they are done trying every supp, they go to the dark side where usually gym coaches sell made in india or made in paki roids that in my opinion are the worst. Look i understand if this guy is over 40 and he has good knowledge about it, and he doesn't want to have low level test and stay sexually active also for many other reasons but i bet that guy is still in his 20's literally destroying his testo, having no knowledge of PCT, he might end up injecting himself in some veins and might not wake up, you have to be pro to inject yourself other places than your butt because in the butt there very few veins. Anyway the dosage is very high he might also damage his liver.

Ppl look at me at the gym and tell me nice progress man but why aren't you BIGGER man you've been training for 5 years and you lift heavyweight they don't know that your body have a growing limit (that's different from hitting a plateau) even with the right diet sleeping supp your body won't grow more than your testo level can produce.

Poor ppl really i urge you to try to convince your friend to take PCT after he's done before he screw himself up.

Lebanese Official Thread

They get fooled by the media bro they see these big ass fitness selling supp they think it's gonna make them huge they don't know that these fitness physics take roids just to advertise supplements, and when they are done trying every supp, they go to the dark side where usually gym coaches sell made in india or made in paki roids that in my opinion are the worst. Look i understand if this guy is over 40 and he has good knowledge about it, and he doesn't want to have low level test and stay sexually active also for many other reasons but i bet that guy is still in his 20's literally destroying his testo, having no knowledge of PCT, he might end up injecting himself in some veins and might not wake up, you have to be pro to inject yourself other places than your butt because in the butt there very few veins. Anyway the dosage is very high he might also damage his liver.

Ppl look at me at the gym and tell me nice progress man but why aren't you BIGGER man you've been training for 5 years and you lift heavyweight they don't know that your body have a growing limit (that's different from hitting a plateau) even with the right diet sleeping supp your body won't grow more than your testo level can produce.

Poor ppl really i urge you to try to convince your friend to take PCT after he's done before he screw himself up.
    You're 100% right , he is 22 years old max. , and the funniest part is that a Women ( 20 years old ) prescribed him this Cycle ( Found out later that The women and her father sells roids ) .
    I told him to do a PCT , but you know how it is when arguing with an Ignorant .

Hey guys i'm thinking about taking Clenbuterol (Not a Roid product so don't freak out) Caffeine, Aspirin + No Explode 2.0

The dosage will be:

Clen 40mcg x 4 pills per day 160mcg in total
    Caffeine 500mg
    Aspirin 300mg
    1 Scoop No Explode 2.0

Do you think this is too much ? i already have insomnia so i don't sleep much anyway.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey guys i'm thinking about taking Clenbuterol (Not a Roid product so don't freak out) Caffeine, Aspirin + No Explode 2.0

The dosage will be:

Clen 40mcg x 4 pills per day 160mcg in total
    Caffeine 500mg
    Aspirin 300mg
    1 Scoop No Explode 2.0

Do you think this is too much ? i already have insomnia so i don't sleep much anyway.
    No idea my friend ... When i take pre workout i dont sleep well too , and when i sleep , i wake up several times

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The dosage will be:

*** 40mcg x 4 pills per day 160mcg in total
    Caffeine 500mg
    Aspirin 300mg
    1 Scoop No Explode 2.0

You made fun of a guy for taking chit and no PCT and yet here you are about to kill yourself. Bahdaltna.

There's at least 8 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in that stack. I won't get into details, but don't phucking start off by taking 160mg of that, and don't take it while overdosing on caffeine....

Whoever detailed that stack for you needs to be shot.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    You made fun of a guy for taking chit and no PCT and yet here you are about to kill yourself. Bahdaltna.

There's at least 8 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in that stack. I won't get into details, but don't phucking start off by taking 160mg of that, and don't take it while overdosing on caffeine....

Whoever detailed that stack for you needs to be shot.
    Bro first i will be taking 3 pills per day for 2 weeks and then i will up the dose to 4 (120mcg as a start)
    as for caffeine i drink 4 to 5 cups (150ml) Lebanese coffee (1cup = 100mg) so 400mg to 500mg i think that 400mg would be enough. i will lower the caffeine as for aspirin i think you already know, i am just worried about Pre workout in the combo that's all.

Reason i do this, I already eat according to macros 1800 calories eating 3000 calories burning during workweek, i already lost weight but i want to get ripped so i need to get rid of that stubborn fat, so i set a new goal.

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by Gaitholabi View Post
    All you need to know about the clen is in here :
    http://examine.com/supplements/clenbuterol/

why would you even be considering this amount of stimulants ? if you don't really get tired during workout you don't need any of the caffeine
    I've taken Clen + Aspirin + caffeine but i never took them with pre, i know the side effects but the reason i want to take is that i still have one clen 40mcg bottle and the expiration date is about 3 months.

Lebanese Official Thread

Just for the record i didn't take any i already have breathing problems i think my head is not getting enough oxygen, No.Xplod is delivering good energy for pumping iron but the idea is that i wanted to shrink more belly fat i just have to fix my weekend alcohol consumption (and start counting macros on weekends, that would be a nightmare)

Lebanese Official Thread

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup habibs. Yallah
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello lebs,

I'm probably going to move to lebanon soon for a few months, i have a few questions though:

- Any good gyms near Jounieh area, and what do gyms in lebanon charge each month?
    - Any food available which is a must have for bodybuilding?
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

Originally Posted by TarekG View Post
    Hello lebs,

I'm probably going to move to lebanon soon for a few months, i have a few questions though:

- Any good gyms near Jounieh area, and what do gyms in lebanon charge each month?
    - Any food available which is a must have for bodybuilding?
    Hey Tarek, first you must know full gym membership (including pools / sauna) cost 90$ up to 120$ per month, regular gym (small to average room only) 40$ to 60$. if you will stay in jounieh you can go to Senses in kaslik but i heard they charge 120$ per month but it's one of the best gyms in the area, also if you go further to maameltein Cancun gym have a big gym (2 double cable machines etc..) with an outside pool for 120$ full membership, 100$ without pool access.

Lebanese Official Thread

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Tarek, first you must know full gym membership (including pools / sauna) cost 90$ up to 120$ per month, regular gym (small to average room only) 40$ to 60$. if you will stay in jounieh you can go to Senses in kaslik but i heard they charge 120$ per month but it's one of the best gyms in the area, also if you go further to maameltein Cancun gym have a big gym (2 double cable machines etc..) with an outside pool for 120$ full membership, 100$ without pool access.
    i will be staying near jounieh a little bit up in the mountains, gym memberships are pricey comparing to what you can pay here in holland! It's 22 dollar for most gyms here, i don't need all the fancy stuff (sauna, basketball fields, swimming pools etc) just need some iron that's all :P But i will check around, 60 dollars is something i'm willing to pay but 120 dollars is just throwing my money away for stuff i will never use. Thanks anyways!
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

Originally Posted by TarekG View Post
    i will be staying near jounieh a little bit up in the mountains, gym memberships are pricey comparing to what you can pay here in holland! It's 22 dollar for most gyms here, i don't need all the fancy stuff (sauna, basketball fields, swimming pools etc) just need some iron that's all :P But i will check around, 60 dollars is something i'm willing to pay but 120 dollars is just throwing my money away for stuff i will never use. Thanks anyways!
    True 100% there is also Markazieh gym in jounieh i donno much about it but it's surely cheap.

Lebanese Official Thread

askaribrahim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shabeeb kifkon ? Kiff talabto el shipment bas ?

Originally Posted by askaribrahim View Post
    Shabeeb kifkon ? Kiff talabto el shipment bas ?
    Hala2 ma ba2a fik ta3mol order li2ano leghyo lebnen men el country list taba3on w li2ano 3am biwa2fouwon kamena 3al jamerik

Lebanese Official Thread

tony3i3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mara7ib. sarle fatra 3am besma3 eno First nutrtion bda3to mech mni7a w ma bteswa. 7ada 3endo 3elem bhal mawdou3.
    la2en l offers 3endo moukhifin khsouse l serious mass 12lbs.

Originally Posted by tony3i3 View Post
    mara7ib. sarle fatra 3am besma3 eno First nutrtion bda3to mech mni7a w ma bteswa. 7ada 3endo 3elem bhal mawdou3.
    la2en l offers 3endo moukhifin khsouse l serious mass 12lbs.
    mar7aba , fi ktir neis 3am be2oulo hek . nehna hone el aghlabie menjib men 3ando l offers .
    Ana ntabahet chaghle , eno kelloun msakarin mazbout , bas fi khatem ( plastik ) betle2i 3al supplements be GNC w ma betle2i 3al first ...
    3am le2e natije , bas mich metel ma lezim , w ma fik ta3rif eza men el supplements , la2no kello related : el temrin + akel + supplements + Nom
    Btw , jebet NO Xplode ( fruit punch ) men 3ando , ma 7asset be natije w to3mto 0 , so avoid it .

Just came back from Frist Nutrition ,
    I bought Pro Complex Gainer and Animal Pak , original price : 150$ + 65$ = 215$ , got them for 185$ + T shirt + Shaker .
    Went to GNC at first ... Also i have the Member ship card at GNC which gives me 20% discount , the price remains very very high .

mazazino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mara7ib shabeb.

Ya khaye bi ma inno ma fina neshtre ba2a through bodybuilding.com and ship to Lebanon, do u know any other online supplement stores mne2dar neshtre menon for good prices? coz il prices in Lebanon sshi mokheef ya3ne..

appreciate any help

mazazino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mazazino View Post
    mara7ib shabeb.

Ya khaye bi ma inno ma fina neshtre ba2a through bodybuilding.com and ship to Lebanon, do u know any other online supplement stores mne2dar neshtre menon for good prices? coz il prices in Lebanon sshi mokheef ya3ne..

appreciate any help

I've found this one: iHERB u can google their site URL.
    It ships to Lebanon through DHL. I've read some reviews of their products and it seems the products are good, but some FEW people complained about missed deliveries.

7ada sta3malo abel lal site haida?

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast