Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1688
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eliokdc View Post
    Holaaa amigoss, how are you ?
    how's your cut ?
    I'm currently in week 6 of shortcut to shred and duuuuuuudess this **** is intense, plus I'm attending TRX classes 2x\week and Kimax class on sunday. strength is going through the roof.

Currently 91kg - 15-17 bf% - 187 cm (Gained 1 cm lool)

What are your summer plans ? I'm off to France in august to further my studies in software engineering, hopefully I'll be able to maintain my lifestyle.

I'd like to share this also its pretty solid stuff from dr jim
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/7-sc...eady-body.html
    Excellent bro, i wish i could travel this year but i started new work since 5 months so i cannot take my holiday yet my destination will be Thailand again, but hopefully next year.

For me it's summer in Lebanon swimming less partying and alcohol this summer sure to maintain a good BF% i don't want to ruin it with too much alcohol, i'm still doing my cutting routine it's already popular on Jefit good to see it has over 110 downloads and 1k views, i gained good muscle mass and lost around 4% BF following this routine i made and counting macros for the last 75 days.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello ,

Jim Stoppani is a genius , i am currently doing his shorcut to Size program , i am in week 8 . with a good diet i have achieved great results ! i cant wait to do his shortcut to shred .

I ordered from Muscle And Strentgh buy 2 ON fish Oils get 1 Free .

Price for 2 : 19.78$ ; Shipping via DHL : 29.08$ ; Customs took 24.000 LBP . So total is approx 100.000 LBP for 3 ON Fish Oils , its a great deal . Shipping took 5 days to arrive .

chanklish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello guys
    any idea where i can find clenbuterole or winstrol ? i am looking for cutting

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chanklish View Post
    hello guys
    any idea where i can find clenbuterole or winstrol ? i am looking for cutting
    Hello, we don't post or discuss about steroids because it's against the regulation of the forum and will result in closing the topic.

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by Gaitholabi View Post
    with all due respect. I was a big fan of him"
    but now. at least for me he is just another dude with PhD in bro-science.
    and congrats about the gains
    what was your results ? I mean how much muscle - strength did you gain
    It was clear from the start that he was trying to make myofusion popular but his workout and meal plan were very good, the variation of muscle work during the weeks in his program is what it makes the difference, i tried his "shortcut to size" last year and i can't say it wasn't good.

Lebanese Official Thread

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with all due respect. I was a big fan of him
    but now. at least for me he is just another dude with PhD in bro-science.
    and congrats about the gains
    what was your results ? I mean how much muscle - strength did you gain
    I am able to Bench Press 70 kg total for 5 reps ( i was never able to do that ) , Squat 80 kg total for 5 reps also ; maybe these weights are not considerable high , but for me i was never been able to lift them .
    I see myself in the mirror and hear what people say , i m really in a good shape .
    I am taking ON ProComplex Gainer , C4 Extreme pre workout , and latetly the ON Fish Oils .
    Maybe if took Creatine it may have helped me more , but i didnt take .
    The Overall is very good , considering that you are lifting 4 days a week .

tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is it hard to get bada3a in lebnan?
    fi tren or test?

Originally Posted by tenhernias View Post
    is it hard to get bada3a in lebnan?
    fi tren or test?
    It is illegal to discuss about it in this forum. you will get a ban from moderators.

Lebanese Official Thread

congrats man.keep it going
    I would only advise you after you finish Shourtcut to size
    try a 5x5 variation or a fullbody workout 3x a week
    since you will be benching-squatting 3 times a week you will be able to lift more weight
    my personal favorite out of 5x5 variations. is Fierce 5
    as I told you I was a big believer in stoppani and I did many of his programs such as STS and sicks weeks to sick arms
    but I have seen WAY better results in terms of hypertrophy and strength using Fierce 5, then fierce 5 intermediate which is what I am on now
    at the end every body reacts diffrent. so give it a look and try it if you think it is good
    Thank you , i just made a quick search on the Fierce 5 program you mentionned , its a novice 3 days a week training .
    Dont you think i'll loose my gains ? i mean going from 4 days a week training ( focusing on 2 - 3 muscles per day ) to a 3 days full body workout ...
    And I did not see any arms workouts ( Curls or Triceps Press or ... )

yes you are right. you will lose the high volume per session variable. but you will gain the high frequency.
    and you will gain more, the gains are way more faster. the concept is Linear progression
    at fierce 5 you will be adding more weight weekly and every week.
    and about the arms workout there is one exercise at the end of A and B one tricep and one bicep iso
    they are not needed. as you will be doing heavy bench press and heavy rows they will work the arms heavily enough

as an example, at STS you will be squatting once a week 80kg x 5 reps
    but at fierce 5 you will be squatting 3 times a week and lets say it will be only 70kgx5 reps
    this will give you more volume over time. and come on . this is squats not Leg press

and each one of us who still can't lift 2x his body-weight at squat is a novice. I am one to the moment
    but I have stalled at novice programs and plateaued couldn't stick to the linear progression
    so I moved on to intermediate and now I am progressing as good as possible
    This is the main link for the Fierce 5 program , i cant post its link .

But this is the program correct ?
    Workout A
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Pendlay Rows 3x8
    Reverse Flies 3x10
    Calf raises 2x15/Tricep pressdowns 2x10 Superset
    Workout B
    Front Squat 3x5
    Incline Bench 3x5
    Romanian Deadlift 3x8
    Lat Pulldowns 3x8
    Ab work 2x15/Curls 2x10 Superset (I don’t care what ab work you do)

tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50) tenhernias will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    It is illegal to discuss about it in this forum. you will get a ban from moderators.
    hakini arabi

Originally Posted by tenhernias View Post
    hakini arabi
    Mamnou3 nehki bil hal 2osas bi hal forum, a7san ma ya3mlo BAN ya3neh ma bte2der tfout 3al site. So iza baddak men hal 2osas bonsahak te7ki hada men el coachieh bel nawedi ba3dena 3omrak bel profile mazbout ?

Lebanese Official Thread

Guys , it seems that i have teard a muscle while doing DeadLifts ( its not a Hernia - Mana fte2 ) , 3a khasre el yamin , 3emle dankoura . I cant feel any pain , its been a week , i've made blood test and everything is normal , i did ECO scan and it turned out to be a muscle rupture of 4 cm . My doctor said that i should rest and take it very very easy in the gym . I m seeing another doctor today .
    Anyone have had this problem before ? I'm confused , i dont want to stop lifting , but the muscle needs to rest .
    Any advice would be helpfull

Originally Posted by FadiB3 View Post
    Guys , it seems that i have teard a muscle while doing DeadLifts ( its not a Hernia - Mana fte2 ) , 3a khasre el yamin , 3emle dankoura . I cant feel any pain , its been a week , i've made blood test and everything is normal , i did ECO scan and it turned out to be a muscle rupture of 4 cm . My doctor said that i should rest and take it very very easy in the gym . I m seeing another doctor today .
    Anyone have had this problem before ? I'm confused , i dont want to stop lifting , but the muscle needs to rest .
    Any advice would be helpfull
    If i were you i would change my routine into a free weights routine (empty barbells, 5kg dumbbells etc..) and do high reps but never increase weights or you could just continue the same routine doing this but it would be better if you change it for like 2 weeks till you get fully recovered also you would break your routine.

Wish you a good recovery. I remember once when i was younger i was doing 100 kg chest press (was 64kg at then) had a muscle fiber explode in my chest it was burning inside and it was green before it turned into black with time i guess i was lucky not to be injured.

Lebanese Official Thread

If i were you i would change my routine into a free weights routine (empty barbells, 5kg dumbbells etc..) and do high reps but never increase weights or you could just continue the same routine doing this but it would be better if you change it for like 2 weeks till you get fully recovered also you would break your routine.

Wish you a good recovery. I remember once when i was younger i was doing 100 kg chest press (was 64kg at then) had a muscle fiber explode in my chest it was burning inside and it was green before it turned into black with time i guess i was lucky not to be injured.
    I have considered dropping weights and do high repetitions just to stay in Shape . I dont want to stop and loose my gains .
    I will stay far from doing lower abdominal exercices , DeadLifts and Squats for 2 weeks untill i recover from this .
    My second doctor asked to do IRM to better diagnose the problem .
    I injured myself on the last few reps of the Deadlift because I got tired .
    Stay safe

I have considered dropping weights and do high repetitions just to stay in Shape . I dont want to stop and loose my gains .
    I will stay far from doing lower abdominal exercices , DeadLifts and Squats for 2 weeks untill i recover from this .
    My second doctor asked to do IRM to better diagnose the problem .
    I injured myself on the last few reps of the Deadlift because I got tired .
    Stay safe
    Good luck i hope it's just a small issue and nothing serious in the long term. there are limits for your body you can reach your max but after there is no way to lift more naturally if you know what i mean.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey guys i'm going today to buy proteins and pre workout from first nutrition i heard they have this big offer 2X protein bags of mutant and 1 MP assualt pre for only 150$ i might end up buying this if i didn't find a better choice, but Nitrotech is my fav so i'll let you know after, and about the offers too.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey guys i'm going today to buy proteins and pre workout from first nutrition i heard they have this big offer 2X protein bags of mutant and 1 MP assualt pre for only 150$ i might end up buying this if i didn't find a better choice, but Nitrotech is my fav so i'll let you know after, and about the offers too.
    Thats a good offer , mutant whey are the protein bags ?

Yes mate the bags bass the bags are 62 serving each fakaret byejo aktar anyway 124 serving plus pre not bad for 150$

Lebanese Official Thread

Sorry guys the offer was 2 bags of mutant protein with N.O Explode and not MP Assault as i mentioned before but both pre are great anyway so i got the deal.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hello ,

What's your stack currently ?
    Mine is :
    Optimum Nutrition ProComplex Gainer ( once Morning , once AfterWorkout . 650 Calorie - 60g Protein - 85g Carbs in Each Serving ) .
    Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate ( 5g , Once a Day with my Protein Shake )
    Optimum Nutrition Fish Oils ( One Capsule with Every Morning , Noon , Evening Meal )
    Animal Pak - MultiVitamin and BCAA ( Once a Day with Food )

As usual most ppl in summer fail to train they just keep talking about all winter about how they will look this summer and eventually in summer they disappear, you will see them back again in winter but that's most, few remains dedicated.

For me bro i will start using my new stack on Monday just protein and pre.
    Also i will be starting a new routine, i will share it here soon.

Lebanese Official Thread

As usual most ppl in summer fail to train they just keep talking about all winter about how they will look this summer and eventually in summer they disappear, you will see them back again in winter but that's most, few remains dedicated.

For me bro i will start using my new stack on Monday just protein and pre.
    Also i will be starting a new routine, i will share it here soon.
    Lol :P
    How often do you change routines ? I m think of gona give the fierce 5 a try .
    In one week , I will buy from M&S the New Animal Gym Bag , it comes with Free Animal Lifting Straps , so i m exited about it .

Lol :P
    How often do you change routines ? I m think of gona give the fierce 5 a try .
    In one week , I will buy from M&S the New Animal Gym Bag , it comes with Free Animal Lifting Straps , so i m exited about it .
    Usually i change routine every 8 to 12 weeks (sometimes i switch old routines) but this time i am doing something new to my body It's calle P.H.U.L (power hypertrophy upper lower) i never did this in the same week it must be exhausting but i think i'll be ok just have to lower my cardio intensity to adapt with this routine.

Here it is if you like to take a look (replace xx with tt)
    hxxp://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=24252

Lebanese Official Thread

Hello.my stack now is just Creatine monohydrate
    I am trying to find someone from europe to get me some ingredients from cheap sources
    the best of pre ingredints which will make me a 120 servings at least will cost me like 40-50 euro

sadly there is no shipping to lebanon. and I tried ARAMEX once for a small bag of HMB they costed me 40 usd customs
    like x3 the price of the real bag. that was like a year ago

the ingredients I am after is :
    Beta alainine 500g for like 12 euro
    Citruline malate 500g for like 15 euro
    Caffiene 200 tablets each tablet is 200mg for 9 euro
    If i were you i would by Pre workouts because buying the ingredients will end up paying way much more specially in Lebanon you may buy each for about 40 to 50$ (except for caffeine they are cheap like 20,000 LL)

Lebanese Official Thread

Usually i change routine every 8 to 12 weeks (sometimes i switch old routines) but this time i am doing something new to my body It's calle P.H.U.L (power hypertrophy upper lower) i never did this in the same week it must be exhausting but i think i'll be ok just have to lower my cardio intensity to adapt with this routine.

Here it is if you like to take a look (replace xx with tt)
    Good Luck , keep us posted with your progress

PHUL is a very nice concept. you will see way better results than a bro split routine
    good luck with it
    About pre workout if you have someone that can bring you from Europe it will be good, but please keep in mind do not exceed the dosages recommended on the bottle as you will be mixing some, you know the drill man i made day 1 & 2 from the P.H.U.L routine and i haven't been this sore since long i hope my body adapt soon coz at work i cannot stand thou that one day upper body workout is my new drug

@FadiB3

Thanks bro i hope soon, and good luck with your goals.

Lebanese Official Thread

cabinakhoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys kif l chabeb?
    Just wanna ask about the online store is it still available for Lebanon coz i cant set the country to "Lebanon" when giving the address for shipment?
    Any advice.

Originally Posted by cabinakhoul View Post
    hi guys kif l chabeb?
    Just wanna ask about the online store is it still available for Lebanon coz i cant set the country to "Lebanon" when giving the address for shipment?
    Any advice.
    Nop they stopped shipping their product to Lebanon because of the dam customs problem we had.

Lebanese Official Thread

Sure, I am planning on 2-3g beta-alanine with 4-6g of citrullune and 200mg of caffeine anhydrous a serving
    and I don't use PREs very often. I mainly use it on the day when I deadlift and my last day of the week the -pull-day
    I just use it when I feel I need a pre. it isn't a daily basis thing

and about your PHUL.I have just seen the workout
    I think you are just doing a U/L split not PHUL you are not doing the strength hypertrophy days.
    I would alter the whole sets/reps plan. and on the first day do incline or shoulder press. not both
    you will be putting massive work on your front delts and you don't have any exercise to work the rear delt
    Actually i was just looking for a routine change and i found this one interesting you got to work your muscles twice a week with power and hypertrophy i got this routine originally from Muscles and Strength i didn't change any here's the source

hxxps://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout (replace xx)

Thank you for suggesting

Lebanese Official Thread

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast