Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1688
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh no i think you can post link i always do bass anyway yes send them by pm please.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys i got my Fitbit Charge yesterday, It's amazing and really accurate almost track everything.

Now i adjust my macros i am eating 1800 calories per day to cut.

Lebanese Official Thread

Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice, from where & price?

Btw I got my order today. It took 3 days shipping, I got Hemavo2 Max, Mutant Pro 100 4lbs, iForce multivitamin, Dr. Hyde Pre (for friend) , Betancourt Bullnox (for friend), Betancourt Pump'd (for friend), and another shake

Wow only 3 days that's great! I heard that mutant is a good quality specially the protein my cousin use it.

Fitbit official site sell it only in U.S and Canada so i got mine it was 40% off from aliexpress the price was 130$ but after discount i got it for 69$ now some store are selling the fitbit charge HR for 100$ (same but also tracks your heart rates) original fitbit surge is also sold for 200$ (same as charge Hr but have gps and music control)

And all 3 fitbit have call notification (and the other features shown in the pics) oh the best part is, if you use myfitness pal it has an great integration adding automatically (after first time authentication) each day the food you log in myfitness pal so you know using fitbit the calories burned and eaten.

Today i ate 1700 calories and burned 2988 calories i hope i'll lose the extra fat soon.

My latest body states: gone from 71kg 14.7% BF to 72.6kg 14.3% BF in less than a week i am training hard and counting my macros, i am also tracking my workout using jefit application i created my own routine and i am tracking it

Lebanese Official Thread

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Walid93 View Post
    Nice, from where & price?

Btw I got my order today. It took 3 days shipping, I got Hemavo2 Max, Mutant Pro 100 4lbs, iForce multivitamin, Dr. Hyde Pre (for friend) , Betancourt Bullnox (for friend), Betancourt Pump'd (for friend), and another shake
    Hi Walid ,

From Where did you order these items ? Did you pay any customs fees ?

Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FadiB3 View Post
    Hi Walid ,

From Where did you order these items ? Did you pay any customs fees ?
    Since BB doesn't ship to Lebanon anymore, I ordered from Muscle & Strength. Custom fees were 60$

Do you know how many kilos was ur order it surely was above 2 kg.

Lebanese Official Thread

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since BB doesn't ship to Lebanon anymore, I ordered from Muscle & Strength. Custom fees were 60$
    Do you suggest oredring Pre-workout from Muscle & Strength ?
    I saw the C4 Extreme , they are selling it for 30$ .
    I called GNC , they have it for 50$ , and they said that if i have a GNC membership card , i can have it for 40$ .

Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Do you know how many kilos was ur order it surely was above 2 kg.
    was around 2.5kg

Do you suggest oredring Pre-workout from Muscle & Strength ?
    I saw the C4 Extreme , they are selling it for 30$ .
    I called GNC , they have it for 50$ , and they said that if i have a GNC membership card , i can have it for 40$ .
    Yeah, there's also another place I bought from called ruesco.com, they have cheaper shipping than muslce & strength but a narrow product range

Yeah, there's also another place I bought from called ruesco.com, they have cheaper shipping than muslce & strength but a narrow product range
    I have checked Muscle and Strenthg , MAN , shipping costs too much ...
    Do you think you saved money with the last order your received ?

I have checked Muscle and Strenthg , MAN , shipping costs too much ...
    Do you think you saved money with the last order your received ?
    Well if you order over 2kg of weight, it won't be cost efficient, probably same price as here - but you will know you are getting something that is legit and probably not tampered with. Also you can find more product availability and brands which you cannot find in Lebanon.

Now if you want to order light items below 2kg, it will be more cost-efficient and you will be getting better products than the ones available here

Guys the best thing you can get from online supplement shopping is to buy deals like buy 2 getting one free (creatine, pre, pills etc..) don't buy protein or large tubes you will pay much taxes and shipping. pills can also cost 40% i bought once DS activate from bb it was only 40$ while here in our stores it testo pills cost around 70 and 80$. just a little advice.

Lebanese Official Thread

Guys the best thing you can get from online supplement shopping is to buy deals like buy 2 getting one free (creatine, pre, pills etc..) don't buy protein or large tubes you will pay much taxes and shipping. pills can also cost 40% i bought once DS activate from bb it was only 40$ while here in our stores it testo pills cost around 70 and 80$. just a little advice.
    My only concern from buying online , is the charge our customs take . The problem is , we canot know how much they will charge .
    The customs will re calculate your items ( betmano el bda3a hene ) , and will put charges accordingly .

I used to pay no more usually from bb 40,000 LL for 6lbs package and 60,000 LL for 11 lbs package i made 11 orders from bb but i stopped since more than 1 year, because of the customs bribe. Now i donno how much they charge it should be the same that's why i asked walid93 about how much he paid for shipping.

Lebanese Official Thread

drsamzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gnc

Hey guys. I'm only in lebanon for 2 months. I am looking for some supplements. The gym coach recently told me that GNC is getting fake and locally manufactured supplements from Lebanon, Syria and Turkey. Does anyone know if this is true? I don't mind paying extra but I would like to know if the supplements I am taking are dangerous .
    thanks

Originally Posted by drsamzi View Post
    Hey guys. I'm only in lebanon for 2 months. I am looking for some supplements. The gym coach recently told me that GNC is getting fake and locally manufactured supplements from Lebanon, Syria and Turkey. Does anyone know if this is true? I don't mind paying extra but I would like to know if the supplements I am taking are dangerous .
    thanks
    Hey man,

Supplements may be manufactured in Turkey , but definitly not in Lebanon nor in Syria .
    GNC sells good stuff , but i personally buy from First Nutrition , i think their prices are less than GNC

Hey man,

Supplements may be manufactured in Turkey , but definitly not in Lebanon nor in Syria .
    GNC sells good stuff , but i personally buy from First Nutrition , i think their prices are less than GNC
    This ^ i used to buy only pills from GNC like Arginine 1000mg protein prices at gnc are 20% more than first nutrition, first nutrition make new offers every month you can get 5lb tube of protein and 30 serving of pre for around 140$

Lebanese Official Thread

michaelbechara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello bro .. ana min lebnen .. w ba3dne jdeed .. ma biwaslo directly 3a lebnen .. kent badde shuf eza fi hdn bijeeb min 3andoun bda3a .. hadertak btshtre min 3andoun ?

Originally Posted by Gaitholabi View Post
    I think I am going to modify my current routine for a routine I saw today which I think is quietly balanced so I can get some-more volume. what do you think of it guys
    which will be : lower-upper-rest-legs-push-pull rest, repeat
    lower:
    Squat 3x5
    romanian deadlift 3x6
    leg press 3x6
    seated curl 3x12
    calves and abs work 3x12

upper:
    smith incline BP 3x5
    neutral grip weighted pullups 3x6
    decline BP 3x6
    bent over row 3x8
    corner row 3x8
    bent over rear delt raise 3x8

legs :
    1x5 sumo DL
    3x5 daeedlift
    5x8 wide stance squat
    3x12 leg press
    leg curl/leg extension 4x12
    calves and abs work

push:
    5x3 Bench press
    3x8 over head press
    3x10 weighted dips
    2x10 cable lateral raises
    3x10 tricep overhead press
    3x12 cable flyes

pull
    5x3 pendlay row
    3x12 yates row
    2x8 weighted pullups
    2x8 chin ups
    2x8 wide grip latpulldown
    rear delts cable crossover/facepulls 3x12
    1x12 seated row
    I think you are aiming for strength and power and not gains right ? for me it is overworking my muscles it's more like a powerlifting imo, but i also think that leg day is a kind a of b*tch so i would change the leg day to a less aggressive one.

Lebanese Official Thread

the plan is aggressive right.what I am doing for the last 2 months is kind of the same but little less volume. so I upped it a little bit
    what I learned from studies that the strength is related to size. and the most important thing is volume over time
    on the legs day, I had to do the DL so I can balance hams with Quads work. and so on the sumo DL
    and honestly this plan is only sustainable on a really high caloric surplus. I am at 4k cals daily. gaining steadily 0.25 kg each 2 weeks and not to mention strength gains.

why won't you try a high frequency/volume routine ? believe me. you will be surprised at what your body can handle
    I don't think i can eat 4k daily, the plan is aggressive i've tried similar program before doing 8x6x6x4 i know about the mass but i also gaining fat, lot's of fat, and if you have a job it will be difficult to wake up the second day sore, plus it's hard eating 4k per day working an office job. but if it's working for you and you're not gaining much fat but muscle mass it's good.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 04-26-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hi man. the other guys have said about first nutrition which is your best bet.
    but believe me. all of the supplements are never needed. couple of months ago I was a big believer in many myths that supplements companies sells us. you absolutely need 0 supplements to grow.
    I used to have kind of big stack myself. now I don't use any. and my strength and hypertrophy gains aren't affected and still going linearly up.
    @michaelbechara

That is right, supplements are just a little help for example i need my 2 shakes protein per day to hit my protein macro level, during off day i eat more protein food and drink only 1 shake to hit my goal, before workout i take pre to help me focuse and stay stay not sleepy during my workout session, you see supplements are just a little help that cost a bunch you will not get huge on supplements or even see good results if your training lack of nutrition or sleep.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 04-26-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Lebanese Official Thread

@michaelbechara

That is right, supplements are just a little help for example i need my 2 shakes protein per day to hit my protein macro level, during off day i eat more protein food and drink only 1 shake to hit my goal, before workout i take pre to help me focuse and stay stay not sleepy during my workout session, you see supplements are just a little help that cost a bunch you will not get huge on supplements or even see good results if your training lack of nutrition or sleep.
    The one things that is keeping me back from counting my daily macros is that I work in an office from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm , i bring with me some home made coocked food for lunch . How do you save them in MyFitnessPal such lunch ? lets say 5 Cousa me7ché ?

The one things that is keeping me back from counting my daily macros is that I work in an office from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm , i bring with me some home made coocked food for lunch . How do you save them in MyFitnessPal such lunch ? lets say 5 Cousa me7ché ?
    Same here man i have a deskjob too my work from 8 till 5:30 waking up early in the morning and starting your work day early can be a little b*tch but i eat 2 small sandwiches snacks as breakfast the before lunch if i lack of carbs i eat digestive biscuit after i eat lunch after 3 hours i take my protein shake, (end of working day) i go to gym after gym (another protein shake) and at night i have late dinner at 9:30 or 10 pm after my workout i take my dog for a long walk (3 to 4km)

-------------------

Now how to use MFP for Lebanese food 5 cousa mehshi is found in MFP as i remember but it;s found in piece as well you can search for Lebanese Stuffed Zucchini you can add it per piece or container (6 Pieces)
    Last edited by Alcastive; 04-28-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Lebanese Official Thread

Here's how my typical day goes after deskjob i go for about 2 hours and half to the gym 1 to 1:30 hr weightlifting depending on how the gym is crowded i rest no more than 1:30 min per set/rep after i do 15 to 20 mins cardio (fast pace) after cardio i do 15 mins Sauna everyday after gym i go back home eat and take my dog for a long walk. but during the day i TRACK:

My Activity (Sleep also) Using FITBIT Wristband

Track My Workout Using Jefit

Track My Food Using A Digital Food Scale On MFP

Eating 1800 Calories per Day

I use also the challenges in Fitbit challenges with online friends it's up to 10 friends challenge and you can join many challenges at once, which keeps me motivated all the time.

I use my own Workout that i created on Jefit it has up to 550 views and 40 downloads till now check it out if you like

hxxp://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=23998

(replace xx with tt)

Lebanese Official Thread

Cutting going great so far, lost 2.6% body fat, used the InBody 720 Body Composition Analysis at my nutritionist.

took me 1 month and 2 weeks.

Also gained 0.82kg muscle (was surprised).

2.5% left to lose to be at 10% b.f by summer

Hello everybody ,

Just made an order from Muscle And Strenthg , i ordered " Buy 2 get 1 Free ON Fish oils " , price for 2 : 19.78$ ; Shipping via DHL : 29.08$ .
    I will post how many days and cost of customs as soon as i receive them .

Oh man the shipping via DHL is so expensive! is it DHL express (delivery time less than 7 days) or the economy one ? Do you know ?

Lebanese Official Thread

Its DHL express

Oh man the shipping via DHL is so expensive! is it DHL express (delivery time less than 7 days) or the economy one ? Do you know ?

eliokdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliokdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holaaa amigoss, how are you ?
    how's your cut ?
    I'm currently in week 6 of shortcut to shred and duuuuuuudess this **** is intense, plus I'm attending TRX classes 2x\week and Kimax class on sunday. strength is going through the roof.

Currently 91kg - 15-17 bf% - 187 cm (Gained 1 cm lool)

What are your summer plans ? I'm off to France in august to further my studies in software engineering, hopefully I'll be able to maintain my lifestyle.

I'd like to share this also its pretty solid stuff from dr jim
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/7-sc...eady-body.html
    Eat, Sleep, Lift, Repeat

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast