Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Btw if anyone track his calories on myfitnesspal add me same usrename as BB.com (forget if i meantioned this before)
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Btw if anyone track his calories on myfitnesspal add me same usrename as BB.com (forget if i meantioned this before)
    man how can u do it? seriously, i have been trying several times with no luck. Especially us; as Lebanese, we always have mixed portions let's say coffee with some biscuits, lunch with some salads and drink.. you should give me some hints hehe.. no seriously wish i can track it accurately.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meesh0 View Post
    man how can u do it? seriously, i have been trying several times with no luck. Especially us; as Lebanese, we always have mixed portions let's say coffee with some biscuits, lunch with some salads and drink.. you should give me some hints hehe.. no seriously wish i can track it accurately.
    Its only hard at first, so let say ur having some biscuits (seda) if the biscuit is a lebanese brand and not found in the app check the nutrition facts see the biscuit label plus u need a food scale i have one but will buy a digital one soon coz i want to track my sugar intake, so u measure the biscuit either by piece or grams depend on its nutrition fact, let's say u had taouk 1 shish u can find it lebanese taouk 1 skewer, most lebanese food are in the app

Lebanese Official Thread

Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tracking calories and tabikh don't mix.
    if you're taking it seriously and want it bad enough, make your own meals, weigh everything.
    Make sure what you buy has nutrition label, from here it's easy.

Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Georgesss View Post
    tracking calories and tabikh don't mix.
    if you're taking it seriously and want it bad enough, make your own meals, weigh everything.
    Make sure what you buy has nutrition label, from here it's easy.
    Indeed that's my point. I guess the app can give some upclose calculation and not a 100%. Personally i tried to track for like a week and found it a hell of impossible. But as Alcastive said maybe this would be hard at first.

Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Indeed that's my point. I guess the app can give some upclose calculation and not a 100%. Personally i tried to track for like a week and found it a hell of impossible. But as Alcastive said maybe this would be hard at first.
    Why impossible? If the food you are eating is not listed on the app, look at the nutrition label on the bag and enter then manually ( you need practice to get used to this ).

When you have a food scale and know about the ingredients of what you are eating then you can get accurate results for example when i eat foul mdammas i pour it first without olive oil 132gr = 1 cup has 220 calories, add 1 tbsp of olive oil that about 120 calories when you start tracking the little things you get accurate results.

I give you more examples lets say you are eating any cooked food and your meal has a special addon like wallnuts, you calculate how many wallnuts seeds has been added to the whole container (el tabkha kella) then you know approx how many wallnuts are in your plate, lets say about 2 wallnuts you measure these 2 you end up having 30 grams of wallnuts which are 196 calories about 20 grams fat. This is when you calculate accurate results. Trust me cooked food tracking is much easier than tracking junk food, or even grilled sandwich food.

When eating a homemade burger its a mess if u want to calculate all so in the app you have classic homemade burger and what you add to it wont be much of a tracking.

I hope you get my point, tracking macros not just calories is so important i gained 4kg pure muscles lost 1.2% BF tracking food and no im not eating clean im dirty bulking i eat everything as long as my calories reach 3200c protein 150gr and fats 100 - 120 gr depends, my brother started weightlifting 5 weeks ago he was 74 kg his current weight is 69kg BF lost 2.7% since start, all because of a good hypertrophy workout and tracking macros and he eats clean, and only take
    Protein shake, not like me i'm a supplement mania :P

Lebanese Official Thread

Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any miscers at the american university of beirut? Would love to meet one of you guys
    Last edited by Nosferalto; 07-01-2013 at 01:21 AM.

When you have a food scale and know about the ingredients of what you are eating then you can get accurate results for example when i eat foul mdammas i pour it first without olive oil 132gr = 1 cup has 220 calories, add 1 tbsp of olive oil that about 120 calories when you start tracking the little things you get accurate results.

I give you more examples lets say you are eating any cooked food and your meal has a special addon like wallnuts, you calculate how many wallnuts seeds has been added to the whole container (el tabkha kella) then you know approx how many wallnuts are in your plate, lets say about 2 wallnuts you measure these 2 you end up having 30 grams of wallnuts which are 196 calories about 20 grams fat. This is when you calculate accurate results. Trust me cooked food tracking is much easier than tracking junk food, or even grilled sandwich food.

When eating a homemade burger its a mess if u want to calculate all so in the app you have classic homemade burger and what you add to it wont be much of a tracking.

I hope you get my point, tracking macros not just calories is so important i gained 4kg pure muscles lost 1.2% BF tracking food and no im not eating clean im dirty bulking i eat everything as long as my calories reach 3200c protein 150gr and fats 100 - 120 gr depends, my brother started weightlifting 5 weeks ago he was 74 kg his current weight is 69kg BF lost 2.7% since start, all because of a good hypertrophy workout and tracking macros and he eats clean, and only take
    No you're not dirty bulking, if your intake is < 20% over your maintenance, you're fine.
    there is nothing called dirty or clean food, as you said, tracking macros do the job.
    btw i'm jelly fuark 3200 calorie, i'm bulking on 2500.

Yes indeed since last week i started tracking again. I seem somehow on track. I found out that am having too much sugar and barely 2% vita. I need to increase also the protein, i am having like 70grm protein (with the whey) maybe u cld help with some low fat adds. I ll add some regilait. Let's c if this would help

Why impossible? If the food you are eating is not listed on the app, look at the nutrition label on the bag and enter then manually ( you need practice to get used to this ).
    Yes but am mentioning the "tabekh". Let's say yakhnet or whatever. But i ll check the ingredients maybe this wld help

Hell yea lol. Still recall ur supps pic . indeed am not a supps fan, i just have 2 scoops whey on workout days. I workout 3 days/week. Btw u usually have same grm daily? even on rest days?

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BUMP by the way, page 2 cmon

Hell yea lol. Still recall ur supps pic . indeed am not a supps fan, i just have 2 scoops whey on workout days. I workout 3 days/week. Btw u usually have same grm daily? even on rest days?
    Somehow i make the dose less than on training days, i almost have enough protein from my food thats one reason.
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

Originally Posted by Nosferalto View Post
    Any miscers at the american university of beirut? Would love to meet one of you guys
    Welcome to the thread, hope you find.

Yes indeed since last week i started tracking again. I seem somehow on track. I found out that am having too much sugar and barely 2% vita. I need to increase also the protein, i am having like 70grm protein (with the whey) maybe u cld help with some low fat adds. I ll add some regilait. Let's c if this would help
    If you arent taking any multi you can get your vitamins from natural foods and raw seeds. High protein food is always an ideal diet for any bodybuilder while on cut or bulk your body needs 2.0 to 2.2 grams of protein per bodyweight, i usually take 2 shakes per day to hit my protein level sometimes i reach 300g of protein sometimes 200 but never less than my needs, regilait is a good choice u get 10g of protein by adding 2 tbsp of it.

Usually low fat and high protein food u can get from tuna, fish, chicken breast..

Lebanese Official Thread

The reason i rely too much on supplements is cause i need to recover quick, my work is exhausting and so is my workout, a week a go i bled from my noise was deadlifting 100kg, anyway i eat minimum 150g of Protein each day i take 2 shakes per day on weekends 1 coz its enough to hit my target, workout or not i take same amount, btw my current workout is 6 days a week i rest only on sundays and train each muscle twice a week.

Lebanese Official Thread

The reason i rely too much on supplements is cause i need to recover quick, my work is exhausting and so is my workout, a week a go i bled from my noise was deadlifting 100kg, anyway i eat minimum 150g of Protein each day i take 2 shakes per day on weekends 1 coz its enough to hit my target, workout or not i take same amount, btw my current workout is 6 days a week i rest only on sundays and train each muscle twice a week.
    Well man i can c from your pics, huge improvement, keep it up. The thing is am just targeting some fair mass and good shape. I workout 3 times per week (home gym machine and adjustable bench). Btw dno if u tried the ON pro complex! I am having some since monday and it seems filling some missing nutrition for me. So far so good.
    Last edited by Meesh0; 07-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Originally Posted by TarekG View Post
    BUMP by the way, page 2 cmon

Somehow i make the dose less than on training days, i almost have enough protein from my food thats one reason.
    I am only having 1 scoop only post workout (prot 30g). On rest days i never do shakes

For those who take multivitamins, forget about multis from supps store.
    go to a pharmacy and buy gerimax multivitamin for only 38 000 LL.
    i bought it today, it has all the vitamins and minerald and antioxidants you need and everything is 100% rdi

Edit: and it has 60 pills, so it lasts two months, you only need 1 pill everyday

Originally Posted by Nosferalto View Post
    We can do a miscers meet up on your free time guys ( no gangbang )

Well man i can c from your pics, huge improvement, keep it up. The thing is am just targeting some fair mass and good shape. I workout 3 times per week (home gym machine and adjustable bench). Btw dno if u tried the ON pro complex! I am having some since monday and it seems filling some missing nutrition for me. So far so good.
    I have a home gym too 1 multigym machine 2 barbel 3 dumbbells but i prefer the gym coz i dont have cables and squat rack.

For those who take multivitamins, forget about multis from supps store.
    go to a pharmacy and buy gerimax multivitamin for only 38 000 LL.
    i bought it today, it has all the vitamins and minerald and antioxidants you need and everything is 100% rdi

Edit: and it has 60 pills, so it lasts two months, you only need 1 pill everyday
    I take ON opti men and On Fish oil
    I Also take paba and chikweed, vitamin B-12 500mcg vitamine E 400iu and vitamin D 800iu.
    Will check that later thx for suggesting.

Lebanese Official Thread

I have a home gym too 1 multigym machine 2 barbel 3 dumbbells but i prefer the gym coz i dont have cables and squat rack.
    And so it would be useless to workout home u think? I mean how far u think 1 can go with home workouts?

And so it would be useless to workout home u think? I mean how far u think 1 can go with home workouts?
    Well first it's very dangerous, no spotter unless u workout with someone and ur exercises are limited u cant go heavyweight, id say good for getting lean but real workout must be in the gym.

Lebanese Official Thread

Well first it's very dangerous, no spotter unless u workout with someone and ur exercises are limited u cant go heavyweight, id say good for getting lean but real workout must be in the gym.
    Well personally i heard many successful stories ppl bulking up fair enough from just home workouts, or maybe just faking it no idea lol

Well personally i heard many successful stories ppl bulking up fair enough from just home workouts, or maybe just faking it no idea lol
    Look home gym differes, u should have most equipments, u need leg curl machine, leg press machine, squat rack, cable machine etc.. And a gym floor u can do a good deadlift or workout any good core exercise because using olympic barbell on your home floor, you will end up damaging it, a good home gym must be well desgined.

Lebanese Official Thread

Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dear Lebanese thread. Your women are fine.

The key to build muscle is progressive overload ( adding weight to an exercice ) as much as you can, with home gym ur progressive overload is limited, iza moserr tedatab at home, jib squat cage, adjustable bench and some olympic weights. That's all you need

Originally Posted by Flosh View Post
    Dear Lebanese thread. Your women are fine.
    Lol no coz most don't even lift

The key to build muscle is progressive overload ( adding weight to an exercice ) as much as you can, with home gym ur progressive overload is limited, iza moserr tedatab at home, jib squat cage, adjustable bench and some olympic weights. That's all you need
    yeah bro you'll end up paying more than year of gym membership.

Lebanese Official Thread

Lol no coz most don't even lift

yeah bro you'll end up paying more than year of gym membership.
    But it will lasts you forever, i wish i have the place to put these equipments

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If i'd ever make a homegym it would cost me several thousands of dollars (lets say they're second handed) this equals mabye ~20-30 years of gym membership to break even. Eventually because it is such a long period we're talking about it is worthless for me, without even considering the social side of a gym.
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

I second this indeed. More, it is also about ur target. If you are seeking some extreme mass or just some gd shape with fair muscles mass. Personally, i have a homegym multi exercises machine with a max of 100kgs and an adjustable bench with around 80 kgs of weights (2s 5s 10s). It has been like 6 months and am benefiting so far.

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast