Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Ok so where's the cheapest place to get protein powder in Lebanon. I just got here and forgot my 2lb tub like a moron.

Help would be appreciated guys.
    Well man as far as i came to understand it depends on the product line. What's the item?

Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Welcome back home hope you'll have a nice summer the weather is starting great, where are you staying in Lebanon? GNC sells the ON Gold with 20% off i get it for 100$ first nutrition has same prices usually maybe a little less but more protein deals you can call and ask, but they wont give you the price on the phone if there's no deal.

Edit: whatever you buy check the expiry date, yeap welcome to leb :P
    Frst nutrition's gold price beats the GNC even with a 20%?? Wow.

Btw i totally agree i fell once into the expiry thingy, i got a product called prolein to find out after some time that it has already expired bas guess what ? Kept taking it lol. Shame indeed wen l dawle ?

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back home hope you'll have a nice summer the weather is starting great, where are you staying in Lebanon? GNC sells the ON Gold with 20% off i get it for 100$ first nutrition has same prices usually maybe a little less but more protein deals you can call and ask, but they wont give you the price on the phone if there's no deal.

Edit: whatever you buy check the expiry date, yeap welcome to leb :P
    Thanks man. I'm staying in Dekwaneh. I saw a GNC and First Nutrition, but wasn't sure if I should even go in. I know it's always a bad idea to go in there in the US. Usually tell the sales rep to f*ck off haha.

Anyway thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I won't have a heart attack when I go in there.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope you are alright lebs! Heard about the stuff going on now, seems like i can't come to leb this year :@ How does the situation affect the daily life?

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TarekG View Post
    Hope you are alright lebs! Heard about the stuff going on now, seems like i can't come to leb this year :@ How does the situation affect the daily life?
    Dont come don't, we donno where we are heading the war is still on and the army martyrs numbers are raising what a shame Lebanese against another an extremist against his own country.. Real shame :/
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont come don't, we donno where we are heading the war is still on and the army martyrs numbers are raising what a shame Lebanese against another an extremist against his own country.. Real shame :/
    Thanks for the reply brother, hope nothing will happen to you and hope things will ease down.
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

Garo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, im a 16 year old who started working out in the gym this summer...I wanna ask if my bicep workout is good enough
    I do bicep curls 3 sets of 10 reps(15kg)
    alternate dumbell curls 3 sets of 10 reps(15kg)
    and hammer curls also 3 sets of 10reps(15kg)...is it good?any tips...Im a beginner so if anybody could help I'd appreciate it and btw im 56kg and 175cm and I dont take any supplements and currently im aiming at eating 2500 calories per day cause my goal is to build some muscle...

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Garo11 View Post
    Hey guys, im a 16 year old who started working out in the gym this summer...I wanna ask if my bicep workout is good enough
    I do bicep curls 3 sets of 10 reps(15kg)
    alternate dumbell curls 3 sets of 10 reps(15kg)
    and hammer curls also 3 sets of 10reps(15kg)...is it good?any tips...Im a beginner so if anybody could help I'd appreciate it and btw im 56kg and 175cm and I dont take any supplements and currently im aiming at eating 2500 calories per day cause my goal is to build some muscle...
    Hey man, welcome to the thread. Don't worry about supplements you still under 18 and its better not to take any get your protein from food. You are skinny so you need to eat more your calories intake should be more than 3500c i am on my mobile now so i cannot calculate your accurate bulk calories based on your stats but i'm sure its about 3500c, your workout program will give you more endurance than gain, if you want gain the maximum amount of reps should not exceed 8 reps you can do 4 sets better than 3, a beginner routine you can start is 8x8x6x6 or 8x8x6x4 within each set you increase more weights. Ya3ne if you can carry 15kg for 10 times at the 3rd set you will carry it at 20kg for 6 times, and that's when you start gaining more.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so where's the cheapest place to get protein powder in Lebanon. I just got here and forgot my 2lb tub like a moron.

Help would be appreciated guys.
    www.shapeUPstore.net contact me for special deals

GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This. Really want to come this year so hopefully things take a turn for the better.
    Starting weight: 0.00177 mg

Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hani111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetBigBrah View Post
    This. Really want to come this year so hopefully things take a turn for the better.
    Guys Batroun to Ashrafieh is totally safe. Nothing changed, our daily life remains the same...

GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hani111 View Post
    Guys Batroun to Ashrafieh is totally safe. Nothing changed, our daily life remains the same...

How's summer? I haven't been up to Batroun Village in a while.
    Starting weight: 0.00177 mg

Garo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, welcome to the thread. Don't worry about supplements you still under 18 and its better not to take any get your protein from food. You are skinny so you need to eat more your calories intake should be more than 3500c i am on my mobile now so i cannot calculate your accurate bulk calories based on your stats but i'm sure its about 3500c, your workout program will give you more endurance than gain, if you want gain the maximum amount of reps should not exceed 8 reps you can do 4 sets better than 3, a beginner routine you can start is 8x8x6x6 or 8x8x6x4 within each set you increase more weights. Ya3ne if you can carry 15kg for 10 times at the 3rd set you will carry it at 20kg for 6 times, and that's when you start gaining more.
    Ok thanks man for your advice...and btw is it safe for me to lift up to 25 kgs?

Originally Posted by GetBigBrah View Post
    How's summer? I haven't been up to Batroun Village in a while.
    Weather is nice still not crowded as usual due to the situation and the fact that everyone is afraid to come...

Originally Posted by Garo11 View Post
    Ok thanks man for your advice...and btw is it safe for me to lift up to 25 kgs?
    It's better not too put much weights at this age because any injury would be fatal, i have a friend who broke his shoulder at the age of 15 coz of weights he is now 38 and still cant put much on his shoulders when training.

Also having a spotter to help you increase your weights is better.

Lebanese Official Thread

Nice site as i remember you used to supply ghazir sports club (gym) right ? I was browsing ur site i wish u had more protein option such as Bsn syntha 6 and ON gold standard, btw if i have an internet card can i pay direclty and how much the shipping cost for like 5kg order, and where's the nearest branch to my city ghazir, sorry for too many questions.

Lebanese Official Thread

Nice site as i remember you used to supply ghazir sports club (gym) right ? I was browsing ur site i wish u had more protein option such as Bsn syntha 6 and ON gold standard, btw if i have an internet card can i pay direclty and how much the shipping cost for like 5kg order, and where's the nearest branch to my city ghazir, sorry for too many questions.
    Yup you are right we still supply them... We do get the syntha6 but its not always available in stock so its not featured on the site. Free delivery all across Lebanon and you pay on delivery no need for credit card...

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro that's one bad ass website. It's even better than most American websites.

Sadly I went to the dermatologist this morning, and she wants me to stop protein supplements. I told her that I stopped for a month before and I still got acne, but I'm going to give her a chance. A 25 year old that still gets acne doesn't have much of a choice.

Funny part is that she's making me get a blood test to see if I'm taking steroids. Oh well... I guess being dedicated and having proper nutrition is unheard of in Lebanon if you look jacked. I'm playing along for now since she's supposed to be great at what she does.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Bro that's one bad ass website. It's even better than most American websites.

Sadly I went to the dermatologist this morning, and she wants me to stop protein supplements. I told her that I stopped for a month before and I still got acne, but I'm going to give her a chance. A 25 year old that still gets acne doesn't have much of a choice.

Funny part is that she's making me get a blood test to see if I'm taking steroids. Oh well... I guess being dedicated and having proper nutrition is unheard of in Lebanon if you look jacked. I'm playing along for now since she's supposed to be great at what she does.
    Be aware that some supplements can be shown positive to steroids test like natural testo boosters and many others.

Lebanese Official Thread

Be aware that some supplements can be shown positive to steroids test like natural testo boosters and many others.
    I don't use that stuff either. All I use is protein powder just because of cost and convenience (well it's more cost effective in the US) and I haven't used that in a week either.
    Dirty Leb Crew

contact me for special deals
    Amazing products the allmax. But don't u think u should ease down abit with the prices? I mean the isoflex 65$ the 1kg wow!

I don't use that stuff either. All I use is protein powder just because of cost and convenience (well it's more cost effective in the US) and I haven't used that in a week either.
    How much is protein in leb? I pay 44 dollars here for 2,2 kg
    ** Half blood crew **

On Gold Whey 5lbs 100$ gnc w 20% gold card discount.

Myofusion 5lbs for 100$ also

Lebanese Official Thread

On Gold Whey 5lbs 100$ gnc w 20% gold card discount.

Myofusion 5lbs for 100$ also
    Blame it on the monopolies of the sole distributors in Lebanon.

I'd take the Myofusion over the ON for taste any day. I just don't like the rice protein situation of Myofusion.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Personally i can mention based on what i got lately.

Allmax Isoflex for the 2LBs i paid $65
    Allmax Hegxapro for the 3LBs i paid $60
    ON gold standard for the 2LBs i paid $53

MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does any of you know of any powerlifting gyms in Lebanon? Where do all the powerlifters in Lebanon train?

Prices don't differ that much imo! Notice: i'm buying some homebrand really good,pure and cheap!
    ** Half blood crew **

Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MouthForWar View Post
    Does any of you know of any powerlifting gyms in Lebanon? Where do all the powerlifters in Lebanon train?
    And any powerlifting/bodybuilding events in lebanon?

and supps are so overrated in this thread, if you're worrying about price just get whole foods to hit your macros, if your taking protein only without knowing if you're hitting your macros you're doing it wrong, i get all my macros everyday with just spending 200$ every month.

Originally Posted by Georgesss View Post

and supps are so overrated in this thread, if you're worrying about price just get whole foods to hit your macros, if your taking protein only without knowing if you're hitting your macros you're doing it wrong, i get all my macros everyday with just spending 200$ every month.
    This ! But hitting your macros everyday requires a good protein diet (eating same food everyday)

I have no idea about powerlifting gym clubs but i'll ask my coach on monday if knows any.

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by Georgesss View Post

The thing is not everyone can macro daily. Ie sometimes i spend full days on just a lunch. In addition, 200$ is somehow not little for few and indeed imo i'd rather get some supplements with a max of 100$ making sure this is quite enough for my workouts.

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast