Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Georgesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 scoop vanillia or chocolate protein
    blueberries
    Bannana
    ice cubes
    and cashews on top.

i want to try protein shakes with watermelon or cantaloupe soon lol

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, so its been exactly 6 months since im back in the gym.
    went from 98 kg and 25%+ bodyfat to 87kg with 16.6% bodyfat.
    im thinking of adding a pre-workout in my new order that i will make in a few days.
    i have never tried a pre-workout before. I train 5-6 days a week and i can force myself to get to the gym everytime.
    do you guys thing using a pre-workout will make a difference other than giving energy?
    and if yes, what is the best pre-workout to use?
    im also on a low carb diet so the less carbs in there the better.
    any feedback will be a huge help.
    Thanks in advance guys.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by razmigsahagian View Post
    im thinking of adding a pre-workout in my new order that i will make in a few days.
    i have never tried a pre-workout before. I train 5-6 days a week and i can force myself to get to the gym everytime.
    do you guys thing using a pre-workout will make a difference other than giving energy?
    Thanks in advance guys.
    Hey man first nice progress, good to see ppl changing their bodies

I tried lot's of pre but i tell you DS Craze is my number 1, similar to DS is cellcor C4 (watermelon that explosive taste) but since your buying include intra workout in your order i suggest you get Xtend (tried lemon lime is good) it has lots of amino and BCAA fast recovery during workout. Please when you order keeps us informed if your order get arrives to Lebanon with no customs problems.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks in advance guys.
    pre-workouts provide you with that extra edge you need. and they are powerful with lots of caffeine and other ingredients. Depending on the ingredients they can give you energy, strength, recovery and stamina.
    For energy, look for a high content of caffeine, higher than 150mg
    For strength look for creatine (monohydrate, HCL) and vasodilators like Citrulline and Arginine
    For stamina, look for ingredients such as Beta-alanine and betaine
    For recovery, look for BCAAs, glutamine, taurine, electrolytes

A good starter pre-workout is muscletech's neurocore. Cheap and effective.

But be careful when you use pre-workouts while low carbing. You can get easily depleted and crash mid workout (you are energized but you can't lift anymore)

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrewkn View Post
    pre-workouts provide you with that extra edge you need. and they are powerful with lots of caffeine and other ingredients. Depending on the ingredients they can give you energy, strength, recovery and stamina.
    For energy, look for a high content of caffeine, higher than 150mg
    For strength look for creatine (monohydrate, HCL) and vasodilators like Citrulline and Arginine
    For stamina, look for ingredients such as Beta-alanine and betaine
    For recovery, look for BCAAs, glutamine, taurine, electrolytes

A good starter pre-workout is muscletech's neurocore. Cheap and effective.

But be careful when you use pre-workouts while low carbing. You can get easily depleted and crash mid workout (you are energized but you can't lift anymore)
    thanks man, neurcore has buy1 get1 free offer now, so i will go with that one since its my first try on preworkouts.
    and im also supplementing with BCAAs seperately since im fasting and carb cycling at the same time.
    i head you guys talking about problem at the customs ? i have made an order before with no problem.
    has anything changed ??

Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Hey man first nice progress, good to see ppl changing their bodies

I tried lot's of pre but i tell you DS Craze is my number 1, similar to DS is cellcor C4 (watermelon that explosive taste) but since your buying include intra workout in your order i suggest you get Xtend (tried lemon lime is good) it has lots of amino and BCAA fast recovery during workout. Please when you order keeps us informed if your order get arrives to Lebanon with no customs problems.
    Thank you man, i will got neurocore since theres a great deal on it right now. and should i be worried about customs problems? im ordering via priority like i have done previously. has there been problems with anyone ?

guys i tried to make an order but theres a problem and the website is not accepting visa card. has any one of you had the same problem before ?

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys i tried to make an order but theres a problem and the website is not accepting visa card. has any one of you had the same problem before ?
    Do you have a debit card, prepaid card ? Or internet card ? Usually prepaid cards are anonymoulsy and might have problem purchasing with them specially with BB.

I had one problem with priority i had to pay 100$ for customs but at least ups did it i didnt have to go to the customs to do it. The items where arrived at my house.

Lebanese Official Thread

Do you have a debit card, prepaid card ? Or internet card ? Usually prepaid cards are anonymoulsy and might have problem purchasing with them specially with BB.

I had one problem with priority i had to pay 100$ for customs but at least ups did it i didnt have to go to the customs to do it. The items where arrived at my house.
    I dont realy know man mine is the ordinary visa card, the one i use to get money from atms, play online betting with, pay to restaurants with.
    i have used this card before to make an order.
    i tried to make the order but i recieved a message from the bank that the money transfer wan unsuccessful. i called the bank and they said the website is not accepting the visa card for some reason.

I dont realy know man mine is the ordinary visa card, the one i use to get money from atms, play online betting with, pay to restaurants with.
    i have used this card before to make an order.
    i tried to make the order but i recieved a message from the bank that the money transfer wan unsuccessful. i called the bank and they said the website is not accepting the visa card for some reason.
    I see well make sure first you type your name in the BB order info as it is on the Visa card, if it's not working contact the support (live chat) they will help.

Lebanese Official Thread

Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice! kif l chabeb? good to see Lebanese everywhere! I was indeed checking the forum to collect some info on Whey and so dno if you can help since you seem pretty expertise in this. I am on whey since like 2 months and i always workout home i have a home gym machine (1 with multi exercises) and i have an adjustable bench with around 70kgs. I started taking the Iso-100 since it is full of 0s and seemed to me as like it is the perfect supplement since it contains like 90% protein, but honestly i can't afford to buy anymore. it is around 70$ the 1kg! so i am now searching for some alternative. i have 2 in mind either the gold standard ON or the myofusion gaspari. but i am concerned a bit with the fat, sugar and cholesterol level since i have some above normal choles level and i am a bit chubby around 92kgs 1.82 cm and so i don't wanna gain any extra fat (both have around 5% fat, 12% cholest and some calories from fat adding some sugar). I knw the "grm is miniscule", and i read some articles claiming that such quantity is nothing serious. So i just wanna make sure such quantity won't really affect my diet - and if someone cld clarify a bit how such grammage works? 1 last thing; u think such products (iso 100, isopure and etc) are really the elite in the market or just some waste of money? Sorry for the long post. And again gd to c Lebanese here!
    Last edited by Meesh0; 06-14-2013 at 11:20 PM.

boudynaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    marhaba alcastive...man ken bde es2alak chu ekhir chi 3refto ka ma3loumet bl nsbe la shipping 3a lebnen? khsuse ossit l gamerik w wazen l ghrad...

Originally Posted by Meesh0 View Post
    nice! kif l chabeb? good to see Lebanese everywhere! I was indeed checking the forum to collect some info on Whey and so dno if you can help since you seem pretty expertise in this. I am on whey since like 2 months and i always workout home i have a home gym machine (1 with multi exercises) and i have an adjustable bench with around 70kgs. I started taking the Iso-100 since it is full of 0s and seemed to me as like it is the perfect supplement since it contains like 90% protein, but honestly i can't afford to buy anymore. it is around 70$ the 1kg! so i am now searching for some alternative. i have 2 in mind either the gold standard ON or the myofusion gaspari. but i am concerned a bit with the fat, sugar and cholesterol level since i have some above normal choles level and i am a bit chubby around 92kgs 1.82 cm and so i don't wanna gain any extra fat (both have around 5% fat, 12% cholest and some calories from fat adding some sugar). I knw the "grm is miniscule", and i read some articles claiming that such quantity is nothing serious. So i just wanna make sure such quantity won't really affect my diet - and if someone cld clarify a bit how such grammage works? 1 last thing; u think such products (iso 100, isopure and etc) are really the elite in the market or just some waste of money? Sorry for the long post. And again gd to c Lebanese here!
    Welcome to the thread, nice to see more Lebanese. As for your protein question the lebanese stock is so limited they buy the best brands on,bsn, musclepharm etc.. Dont waste your money on high proteins tubes 70$ for 1kg is a rip off id rather eat taouk and lahme mashewe every night and wont pay that much, the fact is i am doing it lol it's a dirty bulk, anyway calculate your macros your body needs between 2 and 2.2 grams of proteins per 1kg bodyweights track your food consumption and make sure your hitting your protein target daily dosent matter from shakes or food, now your the only person who asks about cholesterol, your body needs around 350gr of good cholesterol so i guess 1 or 2 grams in a shake wont matter. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by boudynaj View Post
    marhaba alcastive...man ken bde es2alak chu ekhir chi 3refto ka ma3loumet bl nsbe la shipping 3a lebnen? khsuse ossit l gamerik w wazen l ghrad...
    Hello, i made 11 orders from BB.com 2 orders where stuck at the customs order 1 stucked coz i ordered proteins and number 2 coz i ordered Vitamins and fish oil, had no problem in getting pres intra, bcaa amino etc just vitamins and proteins, usually via priority you pay 90+ shipping depending on order weights with priority via ups you pay Vat and Customs at home range from 40 to 60$ depending (sometimes less)

Lebanese Official Thread

Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meesh0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the thread, nice to see more Lebanese. As for your protein question the lebanese stock is so limited they buy the best brands on,bsn, musclepharm etc.. Dont waste your money on high proteins tubes 70$ for 1kg is a rip off id rather eat taouk and lahme mashewe every night and wont pay that much, the fact is i am doing it lol it's a dirty bulk, anyway calculate your macros your body needs between 2 and 2.2 grams of proteins per 1kg bodyweights track your food consumption and make sure your hitting your protein target daily dosent matter from shakes or food, now your the only person who asks about cholesterol, your body needs around 350gr of good cholesterol so i guess 1 or 2 grams in a shake wont matter. Any more questions feel free to ask.
    Machkour! I'll get the ON gold standard. Let's see if any good!

Hello, i made 11 orders from BB.com 2 orders where stuck at the customs order 1 stucked coz i ordered proteins and number 2 coz i ordered Vitamins and fish oil, had no problem in getting pres intra, bcaa amino etc just vitamins and proteins, usually via priority you pay 90+ shipping depending on order weights with priority via ups you pay Vat and Customs at home range from 40 to 60$ depending (sometimes less)
    As far as i know you can't really rely on customs. It is a bit adde rey2a ma3on l chabeb lol. No seriously, you wouldn't want to import some weghing items + when it comes to powder i guess it is also related to the brand and nutrition fact (if there is a distributor in leb)
    Last edited by Meesh0; 06-15-2013 at 02:36 PM.

As far as i know you can't really rely on customes. It is a bit adde rey2a ma3on l chabeb lol. No seriously, you wouldn't want to import some weghing items + when it comes to powder i guess it is also related to the brand and nutritions fact (if there is a distributor in leb)
    Eh man bass whatever you buy if they put your order on hold they tell you need clearance from the ministry of health dont do it bikoun badon bartale give that guy 20$ and tell him that you'd rather pay him, he will take the bribe. Last time i paid 100$ customs including bribe. But whatever wtf with customs and vat i am still saving a lot got 2 deals buy 2 get 1 free, got 2 tubes amino on 2222 320 tabs each 15$ here each cost 70,000 LL.

Lebanese Official Thread

Eh man bass whatever you buy if they put your order on hold they tell you need clearance from the ministry of health dont do it bikoun badon bartale give that guy 20$ and tell him that you'd rather pay him, he will take the bribe. Last time i paid 100$ customs including bribe. But whatever wtf with customs and vat i am still saving a lot got 2 deals buy 2 get 1 free, got 2 tubes amino on 2222 320 tabs each 15$ here each cost 70,000 LL.
    Eh man i know about it. Once i ordered a wifi signal booster sar baddo yeb3atne wizarit ittisalat lol wtf! Ser2a b ser2a. Btw i just checked syntha 6 man damn lol all these products just look similar. Daya3!

Eh man i know about it. Once i ordered a wifi signal booster sar baddo yeb3atne wizarit ittisalat lol wtf! Ser2a b ser2a. Btw i just checked syntha 6 man damn lol all these products just look similar. Daya3!
    Ok here's more thing if you want a good taste get BSN Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter is my favorite taste also available in Leb, if you want to do your own protein shake like adding 2 Tbsp of milk get ON extreme chocolate was a good choice with regilais or any other milk. Just a thought.

Lebanese Official Thread

Ok here's more thing if you want a good taste get BSN Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter is my favorite taste also available in Leb, if you want to do your own protein shake like adding 2 Tbsp of milk get ON extreme chocolate was a good choice with regilais or any other milk. Just a thought.
    Ah cool so b leb the best are.

Myofusion
    Syntha 6
    Gld standard

On seems the best as far as am readin. Tx mate for the help. I ll keep u posted with results

What do you suggest as a pre workout man? I dnt want energy based products or whatever. I just want something for better muscles performance, something natural more or less.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you suggest as a pre workout man? I dnt want energy based products or whatever. I just want something for better muscles performance, something natural more or less.
    You're narrowing yourself to caffeine at that point.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    You're narrowing yourself to caffeine at that point.
    Interesting to knw!

Why not energy is the key for intensive workout, but if you dont want you can get iforce hemavol it's a stim free pre workout, stack it with icompete for more results (intra workout) you can get it from BB not available in Lebanon.

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not energy is the key for intensive workout, but if you dont want you can get iforce hemavol it's a stim free pre workout, stack it with icompete for more results (intra workout) you can get it from BB not available in Lebanon.
    From my experience if you don't stack hemavol it really isn't as effective, but that's just my own body's reaction to it. Some people swear by it during their stim break.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Ok so where's the cheapest place to get protein powder in Lebanon. I just got here and forgot my 2lb tub like a moron.

Help would be appreciated guys.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Ok so where's the cheapest place to get protein powder in Lebanon. I just got here and forgot my 2lb tub like a moron.

Help would be appreciated guys.
    Welcome back home hope you'll have a nice summer the weather is starting great, where are you staying in Lebanon? GNC sells the ON Gold with 20% off i get it for 100$ first nutrition has same prices usually maybe a little less but more protein deals you can call and ask, but they wont give you the price on the phone if there's no deal.

Edit: whatever you buy check the expiry date, yeap welcome to leb :P

Lebanese Official Thread

I'd like to know if there are ppl from Lebanon over here, I doubt that but it's nice to see some.
    man bde estafsir 3n kam chaghle bs ayre bhal site ma 3m a3rif a3mil chat 3lai :P eza 3ndk FB msg me 3ala Abdallah Maroun Najem.thnx

Originally Posted by boudynaj View Post
    man bde estafsir 3n kam chaghle bs ayre bhal site ma 3m a3rif a3mil chat 3lai :P eza 3ndk FB msg me 3ala Abdallah Maroun Najem.thnx
    Hey man, just ask here everyone would help, welcome to the thread.

Lebanese Official Thread

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast