Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    BodyShock99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,
    I see that's a long thread i cant naturally read it all
    I live in Lebanon and was wondering about ordering supps from bb.com, i never did it before
    I was told it was a bit more complicated than simply Libanpost bringing it home to you, or DHL, or aramex whatever...

If someone ordered to Lebanon before, please care to help telling me about the procedure
    Organize cart, order, pay, where to receive the delivery, if there are any taxes to pay, etc..

Thanks

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BodyShock99 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I see that's a long thread i cant naturally read it all
    I live in Lebanon and was wondering about ordering supps from bb.com, i never did it before
    I was told it was a bit more complicated than simply Libanpost bringing it home to you, or DHL, or aramex whatever...

If someone ordered to Lebanon before, please care to help telling me about the procedure
    Organize cart, order, pay, where to receive the delivery, if there are any taxes to pay, etc..

Thanks
    hey man, the best way to order is to order it via priority option, you will recieve the order within 5 days max, they will deliver it to you home and you pay the delivery guy 40-60,000 L.L on the order. that includes the taxes and the delivery. i never ordered with the super saver but some of the guys have. but it might take over 20 days to reciever your order and you will have to go to the neares liban post office to get your products yourself. you will save the delivery money you normaly pay to the liban post delivery guy when you order via priority. ordering with supersaver you also risk your order getting stuck in the wizaret el sa77a and you might pay extra and spend alot of time there to get your products.
    so just use the priority and your products will arive at your frontdoor in a few days.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeap, that's true if u order via super save it takes a lot more than 20 days between 25 - 30 days and if ur orders are stuck at the customs you need first to go to the customs and if u dont have a wasta :P you have to go to the ministry of health to get clearance for your items (yes u pay money there too) then come back to the customs to finalize this sh.i.t
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Made a new order today

Subtotal:
    $151.01

Shipping:
    $97.92

Total:
    $248.93

Priority Shipping (4 to 6 days)

Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 60 Capsules

Optimum Superior Amino 2222, 320 Tablets X 2

Optimum Glutamine 1000 Caps, 240 Capsules

iForce Nutrition HemaVol Powder, Watermelon Cooler, 240 Grams

iForce Nutrition Compete, Lemon Drop, 300 Grams

BSN Syntha-6, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.3 Kilograms

NOW Zinc Picolinate, 50mg/120 Capsules X 2

Bodybuilding.com Accessories Defender Body Fat Caliper

Bodybuilding.com Accessories BPA Free Water Bottle, 26 Oz.

Bodybuilding.com Accessories Compact Shower Towel, White, 2' x 4'

SmartShake SmartShake, Jay Cutler - Black & Gold, 20 Oz.

Lebanese Official Thread

PierreGeagea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Made a new order today

Subtotal:
    $151.01

Shipping:
    $97.92

Total:
    $248.93

Priority Shipping (4 to 6 days)

Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 60 Capsules

Optimum Superior Amino 2222, 320 Tablets X 2

Optimum Glutamine 1000 Caps, 240 Capsules

iForce Nutrition HemaVol Powder, Watermelon Cooler, 240 Grams

iForce Nutrition Compete, Lemon Drop, 300 Grams

BSN Syntha-6, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.3 Kilograms

NOW Zinc Picolinate, 50mg/120 Capsules X 2

Bodybuilding.com Accessories Defender Body Fat Caliper

Bodybuilding.com Accessories BPA Free Water Bottle, 26 Oz.

Bodybuilding.com Accessories Compact Shower Towel, White, 2' x 4'

SmartShake SmartShake, Jay Cutler - Black & Gold, 20 Oz.
    hey guys!
    good to c lebanese people here.
    alcastive what are the customs for an order with a total of 350$ or + with the priority option (UPS)?? since its nt ur first time ordering as i can c from the threads above! thnk u and keep up the gd work!

Originally Posted by PierreGeagea View Post
    hey guys!
    good to c lebanese people here.
    alcastive what are the customs for an order with a total of 350$ or + with the priority option (UPS)?? since its nt ur first time ordering as i can c from the threads above! thnk u and keep up the gd work!
    Actually this order mumber 9
    My heaviest order was 11 lbs and it cost me around 350$ with shipping i still remember i paid only 60, 000 LL not more Vat + customs to UPS, btw what did you order ?

Lebanese Official Thread

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey guys, White-English/Lebanese guy here. Still have family in Beirut and Erneh(Syria). Surprised to see this thread so big! Nice to have other Lebanese on here
    Last edited by habibtizz; 03-30-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Actually this order mumber 9
    My heaviest order was 11 lbs and it cost me around 350$ with shipping i still remember i paid only 60, 000 LL not more Vat + customs to UPS, btw what did you order ?
    habibtizz ure wc!
    alcastive this s gonna b my order for the moment:

-optimum gold standard 100% whey 2.2kg
    -beast sports nutrition creature powder (buy 1 get 1 free)
    -promera sports capsi blast (buy 1 get 1 free)
    -promera sports con-cret (buy 1 get 1 free)
    -(x2) promera sports con-cret (buy 1 get 1 amin-tren free)
    -promera sports power stack
    -universal nutrition signature series vintage gym bag
    -universal nutrition universal shaker cup

my second order will be:
    -optimum gold standard 100% whey 2.2kg or 4dimension whey phase(2.2 or 4.5kg)
    -c4 or the curse pre-workout
    -optimum opti-men
    -optimum fish oil softgel
    -musclepharm glutamine

Originally Posted by habibtizz View Post
    hey guys, White-English/Lebanese guy here. Still have family in Beirut and Erneh(Syria). Surprised to see this thread so big! Nice to have other Lebanese on here
    Nice to see more Lebanese on this thread, you're welcome

habibtizz ure wc!

my second order will be:
    -optimum opti-men
    -musclepharm glutamine
    Good, there's Muscltech Phaze8 (27g protein) 900grams buy 1 get 1 free i knew about it after ordering so too late for me, if you're interested and haven't made your order.

Lebanese Official Thread

Cutting Season for me! Bulk is over!

My new workout routine

Instead of doing 8x8x6x4 i will do 3 sets of 12x10x8 depending on the weights i increase with 60 sec to 90 seconds rest, exercises per day 12 followed by 20 mins of moderate cardio.

Calories: 2400 (cutting 600 calories since bulk)

Monday: Chest / Bi / ABS
    Tuesday: Back / Lats / Legs / Sides
    Wednesday: Shoulders / Tri / ABS
    Thursday: Chest / Bi / ABS
    Friday: Back / Lats / Legs / Sides
    Saturday: Shoulders / Tri / ABS
    Sunday Rest

Supplemets for recovery
    ON Gold Whey
    ON Superior Amino Acid 2222
    ON Glutamine 1000 caps
    ON BCAA 1000 Caps

Please share your summer goal did you change your routine and anyone bulking during summer ?

Lebanese Official Thread

tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keef el shabeb, great you guys made a thread for us lebanese anyway here is my short story i will write in cliffs:

- got motivated by mike Chang's six pack shortcut
    - researched it a bit only to find out it is a complete ripp off
    - next day signed up in my local gym
    -asked the coach there for a routine
    -gave me a 5 day split routine that is all based on machines (no core lifts what so ever)
    - my instincts told me something was wrong
    - searched on line to find BB and all pros beginner routine ( thanx all pro )
    - the coach saw me do it and told me its crap ( so did everyone in that gym needles to say i became unpopular )
    -6 months forward i now lift more than people who have been training for 1+ years
    - everyone is amazed by my lifts ( not weights but how fast i progressed)

bench pressing 40 kg -> 80 kg
    squat 40 kg -> 85 KG
    barbell rows 20 kg -> 50kg
    military press 25 kg -> 45 kg
    SLDL 20 KG -> 65 KG
    bicep curls 20 kg -> 40 kg
    calf raises 30 kg-> 60 kg

my only supp for now is gaspari myofusion whey protein ( i started with ON gold whey but gaspari tastes much better and is a bit cheaper)

will start taking creatine mono next week ( i thin i will take ON)

this is me for the past 6 months salam lal jamee3

Originally Posted by tarek23 View Post
    keef el shabeb, great you guys made a thread for us lebanese anyway here is my short story i will write in cliffs:

- got motivated by mike Chang's six pack shortcut
    - researched it a bit only to find out it is a complete ripp off
    - next day signed up in my local gym
    -asked the coach there for a routine
    -gave me a 5 day split routine that is all based on machines (no core lifts what so ever)
    - my instincts told me something was wrong
    - searched on line to find BB and all pros beginner routine ( thanx all pro )
    - the coach saw me do it and told me its crap ( so did everyone in that gym needles to say i became unpopular )
    -6 months forward i now lift more than people who have been training for 1+ years
    - everyone is amazed by my lifts ( not weights but how fast i progressed)

bench pressing 40 kg -> 80 kg
    squat 40 kg -> 85 KG
    barbell rows 20 kg -> 50kg
    military press 25 kg -> 45 kg
    SLDL 20 KG -> 65 KG
    bicep curls 20 kg -> 40 kg
    calf raises 30 kg-> 60 kg

my only supp for now is gaspari myofusion whey protein ( i started with ON gold whey but gaspari tastes much better and is a bit cheaper)

will start taking creatine mono next week ( i thin i will take ON)

this is me for the past 6 months salam lal jamee3
    Hey tarek nice progress buddy, you see most coaches and personal trainers unfortunately MOST are not professional just throw some theories no real science no real knowledge plus you have to search and try some things will help you improves while others won't you have to be your own rat lab, to find what's the best for you. I'm glad that you didn't listen to anyone but yourself, and within 1 year look what you have achieved, with a good routine (diet if not dieting eating healthy, good workout program, good sleep..) you improved better than many who just come to lift you see them 3 days row in gym 4 off, and they come and go when they want train whatever muscle they like no real routine.

Supplements help yes but they are not magic pills, your diet and sleep are the main importance for your muscle growth.

i've been lifting for 14 or 15 months till now when i started friends told me i am just doing this for girls (i hate that thinking!) that i am doing it for summer, that i don't like my body, and m3a2ad eno wtf ? after 15 months those same B*t*ches asking me how i did it and how can they do it, millions of questions they are motivated at then w bass no real intention to get their ass to the gym.

Bravo and keep it going, and do whatever you think it works for you, i started getting real gains when i started counting my calories so track your daily calories intake and you get double the results or the resutls you want in less time.

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    habibtizz ure wc!

my second order will be:
    -optimum opti-men
    -musclepharm glutamine
    Lose the glutamine.

There is no evidence to support it actually working. Never mind the fact that ON Gold Standard already has it in it.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but you're spending waaaayyy too much money on supplements.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony2013tonyyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maraheb chabeb bade otlob supplements bas ma 3am tozbat ma3e fi hada e3ed arib 3a jounieh taleb men abel ba3ti cash w byotloble 3a accounto..thanks my name is tony telefon 70561495,,

tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarek23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey tarek nice progress buddy, you see most coaches and personal trainers unfortunately MOST are not professional just throw some theories no real science no real knowledge plus you have to search and try some things will help you improves while others won't you have to be your own rat lab, to find what's the best for you. I'm glad that you didn't listen to anyone but yourself, and within 1 year look what you have achieved, with a good routine (diet if not dieting eating healthy, good workout program, good sleep..) you improved better than many who just come to lift you see them 3 days row in gym 4 off, and they come and go when they want train whatever muscle they like no real routine.

Supplements help yes but they are not magic pills, your diet and sleep are the main importance for your muscle growth.

i've been lifting for 14 or 15 months till now when i started friends told me i am just doing this for girls (i hate that thinking!) that i am doing it for summer, that i don't like my body, and m3a2ad eno wtf ? after 15 months those same B*t*ches asking me how i did it and how can they do it, millions of questions they are motivated at then w bass no real intention to get their ass to the gym.

Bravo and keep it going, and do whatever you think it works for you, i started getting real gains when i started counting my calories so track your daily calories intake and you get double the results or the resutls you want in less time.

Thx for the advice Man . Yes i will start counting my calories for better gainz no doubt about that, as for the girls issue ,disregard girls acquire aesthetics i live by that saying. Girls are only a side product of bodybuilding. As for Supps im with you Bro TC

By the way guys , i just bought two 5lbs gaspari myofusion whey protein for 130 $ at first nutrition, this deal will end this week. Im not endorsing any nutrition stores in lebanon ( they are all overpriced) but it is the sweetest deal you can get for a top whey brand in lebanon today> i thought ill just tell you guys if your interested or something

[QUOTE=Kadisha;1050042611]Lose the glutamine.

There is no evidence to support it actually working. Never mind the fact that ON Gold Standard already has it in it.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but you're spending waaaayyy too much money on supplements.[/QUO

Kadisha i've read so many articles abt glutamine and i've heard many bodybuilders sayin that and i totaly agree (i've taken glutamin once befor)!! actualy glutamine can b found in food and the human body produces glutamine when needed anyway!
    but since i'm skipping many meals these days (for some reasons) i'd like to take glutamine bcz it helps a little bit in protein synthesis!
    as for spending much money on supplements its bcz of the quantity (thse supps last abt 3 mths +) as u can c from my order i always stick to 3 main supps (pre-workout, protein and creatine)! its been a while since i stoped working out (7-8 months) so i need a push.
    anw i ddnt ordr yet but this will be my order : optimum gold, isatori PWR(m gona try this), crearine mono! nd some accessories.

I agree with pierre, i was only taking amino acid 6 caps a day along with protein coz i have very intensive workout now since i started cutting i cut down on calories and increased intesity, with less rest time so i as pierre said glutamine, also BCAA and amino acid can be found in protein and food, but eating 2400 calories is not enough to get you like 15 grams of BCAA, 20 Grams of Amino acid on a daily basis so these supplements help.

I will include Xtend in my next order this is by far the best supplement for recovery it has it all.

Lebanese Official Thread

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tarek23 View Post
    By the way guys , i just bought two 5lbs gaspari myofusion whey protein for 130 $ at first nutrition, this deal will end this week. Im not endorsing any nutrition stores in lebanon ( they are all overpriced) but it is the sweetest deal you can get for a top whey brand in lebanon today> i thought ill just tell you guys if your interested or something
    yeah this deal is awesome. i did it 3 times = 6 tubs lol. iam sick of myofusion taste now :P

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Lose the glutamine.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but you're spending waaaayyy too much money on supplements.
    ^ this.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Wondering where are all the Lebanese bodybuilders gone in this thread.

I'd like to know how many protein shakes do you drink per day and if you drink the same on non working out days, how do you calculate your protein needs for me i take 1 to 2 shakes per day depending on my food protein intake one shake after workout, and another before bed if i didn't hit my protein needs which is 132g my calculation 1kg x 2 grams of protein per bodyweight and i try to hit the same amount on non working out days.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but there are always new members and i like to hear from them

Yalla let's all contribute.

Lebanese Official Thread

Live2Gym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'd like to know how many protein shakes do you drink per day and if you drink the same on non working out days, how do you calculate your protein needs for me i take 1 to 2 shakes per day depending on my food protein intake one shake after workout, and another before bed if i didn't hit my protein needs which is 132g my calculation 1kg x 2 grams of protein per bodyweight and i try to hit the same amount on non working out days.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but there are always new members and i like to hear from them

2-3 shakes a day, 2 on off days, 3 on training days. But that can vary depending on if I have time/already have food prepared. I believe you need to keep your body guessing, just like Plitt says, so that goes for food too. I try to eat a diverse mix of foods, proteins, etc. Even going vegetarian some days.

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I try to have all my protein intake for the day from whole food.
    Iam having around 170 to 190g of protein everyday.
    So some days i dont drink any.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

hey guys if any1 s intrested a frnd of mine jst came from the us nd has som tubs of gold standard whey 2.2kg !
    i bght 2 tubs from him for 100$ each ! i thought ill just let u knw if intrested cz last week i passed by first nutrition nd the 2.2kg csts 210 000 L.L.
    btw go with the priority option(ups)for ur orders from BB.com, i have made an order nd it only took 6 days +36$ when recvd!

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

currently having 2 shakes ( 1.5 scoops each ).
    i cut that in half and just have 1 shake after my workout when im bulking and can eat more solid food.

Dudes that bulk post your Natural Fat source and how many grams are you eating daily (if possible)

I am eating 80 to 120 grams of Fat daily (3000 calories)

Fat sources:

Maxim's Creamy Peanut Butter 1 Serving (2Tbsp), i eat 2 servings per day
    Nutella Chocomax, 1 Serving (2Tbsp) eat 1 serving
    Almond Nuts 10 seeds daily
    Olive Oil in salad (approx 1 Tbsp) Sometimes

I'd like to know those who depend more on Peanut Butter how many Servings do you eat daily ?

Lebanese Official Thread

Dudes that bulk post your Natural Fat source and how many grams are you eating daily (if possible)

Fat sources:

I'd like to know those who depend more on Peanut Butter how many Servings do you eat daily ?
    make sure the peanut butter is all natural or organic! and less ingredients in peanut butter the better it is! if nt then its not a good source of fat!!

make sure the peanut butter is all natural or organic! and less ingredients in peanut butter the better it is! if nt then its not a good source of fat!!
    I know but how can you know that ? all i see is the nutrition facts it has only 3 grams of sugar per serving btw which is not that much.

Lebanese Official Thread

I know but how can you know that ? all i see is the nutrition facts it has only 3 grams of sugar per serving btw which is not that much.
    check the ingredients on the label under the table of the nutrition facts! when there is less ingredients it means its a good product i mean a good source of carbs and fat ! it is normal to find sugar and maybe oil but try to stay away from hydrogenated vegetable oil !! because you want to stay away from a preprocessed peanut butter! i doubt that there is any lebanese made or even maxim natural peanut butter!
    there is skippy and smuker's but a little bit pricey!! for exp smuker's natural peanut butter contains only peanut! skippy contains a little bit of sugar and oil ! those two brands are not local thats why there are pricey compared to local products! (btw a lot of the local products dsnt have the ingredients on the label specially when it comes to peanut butter)
    Last edited by PierreGeagea; 05-01-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fat sources:

Your list looks good man. I'd add some avocados in there once in a while just from a micro-nutrient stand point, maybe some bacon. Fats are delicious, but I don't know how exotic you can get in Lebanon. Tahini is another good source. Hummus with meat is one of my favorites.

As for the peanut butter. Maybe 2-3 servings a day while bulking. And by serving I mean two tablespoons.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Guys, is there any place here in Lebanon that sells DS craze, and if not what do you think is best pwo available here?

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast