Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by razmigsahagian View Post
    Hey sup lebos ?
    I just made a profile to fulfill my newly found high motivation, after neglecting myself for over 6 months stopping all workouts and drinking alcohol like a freak .
    Its been a month since im back to the gym and i already feel much better and seeing fast progress.
    I have worked out for 4 years before stopping 6 months ago, got some experience with diets supps and traingin and also some in "bicycle ridding".
    I have read all 17 pages of the thread and was hoping its sill on and updated. relieved it was.
    So after reading everything you said guys. i decided to make my first order from here that consists of:

- Lipo 6 ( buy 2 get 1 free deal )
    - Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder Unflavored, 1200 Grams
    - Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets ( 2 bottles )
    - Optimum Glutamine Powder Unflavored, 1000 Grams
    - Optimum Fish Oil Softgels 200 Softgels ( 2 bottles )

these all cost me 164$s and 253$ with the priority shipping

I figured from everything you guys said, priority shipping will be much better since im only paying 40$s extra from the super saver and saving myself 20 days
    of wait. i think the supps are the basics for me and will last me 2.5 to 3 months.
    any suggestions before i order the products will be very appreciated .
    and 1 question: how much extra will i have to pay when the products reach lebanon ? and do they deliver it to my home ? or i have to go somewhere and
    recieve it myself.
    Small and frequent shipments is the best way. You pay no customs and get the opportunity to get 2 for 1 deals if you dont rush and order everything at once.

Piority will cost you about 20% taxes and vat and some handling costs. I have ordered 16 time. never priority. never had a problem

Get the muscletech hydroxycut 2 for 1 instead of lipo 6
    Drop the glutamine, it's useless unless you do cardio for 2 hours a day
    rest is good. Bicycle rides are not of my specialty.

Good luck in reaching your objectives!

andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewkn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man, it was good reading all the posts, and also seeing your so motivated and all in for this like myself.
    actually i have never tried bcaas, i was thinking of ordering them now, but i was told to take glutamine instead since most amino acid supplements are mainly
    glutamine and arginine.
    I already use ON 100% whey protein , i buy the big 10 lbs bag from here, they are cheaper than shipping them and they have bcaas in them .
    Im trying to cut now and get back to my old shape. im cutting low on calories so i thought creatine and arginine will give me the extra push i need in the gym,
    along with caffeine from coffe and lipo6. anny suggestions ?
    BCAAs are not glutamine. BCAAs are metabolized mainly by muscles and they can significantly reduce recovery time if taken before workouts (from my own experience). You get most of your glutamine from whey in all cases.
    Arginine makes me crash mid-workout I dont know why. Citrulline is more effective for me.
    Fat burners are expensive and basically contain some yohimbine and caffeine. Get those separately and you will save good money.

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey sup lebos ?
    I just made a profile to fulfill my newly found high motivation, after neglecting myself for over 6 months stopping all workouts and drinking alcohol like a freak .
    Its been a month since im back to the gym and i already feel much better and seeing fast progress.
    I have worked out for 4 years before stopping 6 months ago, got some experience with diets supps and traingin and also some in "bicycle ridding".
    I have read all 17 pages of the thread and was hoping its sill on and updated. relieved it was.
    So after reading everything you said guys. i decided to make my first order from here that consists of:

- Lipo 6 ( buy 2 get 1 free deal )
    - Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder Unflavored, 1200 Grams
    - Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets ( 2 bottles )
    - Optimum Glutamine Powder Unflavored, 1000 Grams
    - Optimum Fish Oil Softgels 200 Softgels ( 2 bottles )

these all cost me 164$s and 253$ with the priority shipping

I figured from everything you guys said, priority shipping will be much better since im only paying 40$s extra from the super saver and saving myself 20 days
    of wait. i think the supps are the basics for me and will last me 2.5 to 3 months.
    any suggestions before i order the products will be very appreciated .
    and 1 question: how much extra will i have to pay when the products reach lebanon ? and do they deliver it to my home ? or i have to go somewhere and
    recieve it myself.
    Hey man, it's gd to see more lebanese people on this forum.
    It's gd for you to be back after 6 months, 4 years of training = gd muscle memory.
    Youll be back on track soon.
    Now after reading all the pages in this thread, you should have been noticed that if your following a solid diet you dont need supplements wtvr your goal is.
    For the supp list that u mentioned above, i only go for creatine, fishoil and a preworkout supp if your feeling less energetic during your workouts. But watch out some preworkout supps already has creatine mono in the mix. U dont need more than 5g/day.

Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Sounds good, but if you want that extra push in the gym dont think creatine will help dont under estimate pre workouts like DS Craze, Cellucor C4, Nano Vapor those one of pre i tried and i can suggest. Creatine will just keep some extra water in your muscle for the form, and you can barely notice.
    extra water in your muscles= more strenght and endurance.
    Creatine mono may have not worked for you. Some people creatine mono dont work for them cz just their body cant absorb this type of creatine.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by andrewkn View Post
    They used to do 16 then 18 now it's 20. I did it at 15 hours but my routine was the one from the Bizzy Diet and i lost a good deal of muscle. Too much cardion while low carbin messed up ma gainz!
    Nothing wrong with 20hrs!
    Brb fasting for 20hrs like the hodgetwins lol
    You did 15hrs fasting for how many days/ months??
    U lost muscles from the calorie deficit.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good, but if you want that extra push in the gym dont think creatine will help dont under estimate pre workouts like DS Craze, Cellucor C4, Nano Vapor those one of pre i tried and i can suggest. Creatine will just keep some extra water in your muscle for the form, and you can barely notice.
    I looked up for the products you suggested they were defiantly worth a try, but because im taking lipo6, that already makes me very hyper in the gym, i am going to skip the pre workout supps for now. i want to continue my cutting phase for 3 more months with these products and whey protein. hopefully i will get as ripped as i want to by april mid april, and maintain that for the summer and use the pre supps in the summer to give me more energy than and focus on abs and little stuff like that.
    for now i made the order hoping to get them in these 10 days. and kickstart my second month of cutting. probably add an extra 15 minutes to the 45 mins cardio im doing every day.

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Small and frequent shipments is the best way. You pay no customs and get the opportunity to get 2 for 1 deals if you dont rush and order everything at once.

Piority will cost you about 20% taxes and vat and some handling costs. I have ordered 16 time. never priority. never had a problem

Get the muscletech hydroxycut 2 for 1 instead of lipo 6
    Drop the glutamine, it's useless unless you do cardio for 2 hours a day
    rest is good. Bicycle rides are not of my specialty.

Good luck in reaching your objectives!
    thx for the feedback man, this is my first order and i want the products to arrive as fast as possible, and even with the 40$ extra for the priority shipping
    the prices are still much better than the local market.
    I will try make small orders with super saver option next time, i want to try ordering a good deal i see after i recieve this order.
    I personally had very good results with lipo6 before man , es2al mjarib w mates2al 7akim ( no politics intended )
    regarding glutamine, i have never tried it im not very convinced anyways... and im feeling tired after i dropped alot of calories, im doing 45 mins cardio a day and lifting for another 45 mins. i still have alot of strength from my past training days so im always finding myself lifting pretty heavy. Im hopin to lose as much muscle as possible.
    and regarding bicycle riding, im totally against the abuse. but when done correctly and with small doses, they can be effective.

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    Hey man, it's gd to see more lebanese people on this forum.
    It's gd for you to be back after 6 months, 4 years of training = gd muscle memory.
    Youll be back on track soon.
    Now after reading all the pages in this thread, you should have been noticed that if your following a solid diet you dont need supplements wtvr your goal is.
    For the supp list that u mentioned above, i only go for creatine, fishoil and a preworkout supp if your feeling less energetic during your workouts. But watch out some preworkout supps already has creatine mono in the mix. U dont need more than 5g/day.

extra water in your muscles= more strenght and endurance.
    Creatine mono may have not worked for you. Some people creatine mono dont work for them cz just their body cant absorb this type of creatine.
    thanks, it feels like home here
    you are totally right about the supps, im not a big fan of fancy newest supps. i try to go as basic as possible. Just added the lipo 6 this time to help me a little
    in the 7-8 kgs of fat im trying to lose in 3 months. other than that theres just creatine, fish oils, and multivitamin ( Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets )
    Im giving glutamine a try for the first time, im not expecting miracles from it anyways and might drop it later, just trying to keep most of muslce as possible in the 3 month cutting i have left.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks, it feels like home here
    you are totally right about the supps, im not a big fan of fancy newest supps. i try to go as basic as possible. Just added the lipo 6 this time to help me a little
    in the 7-8 kgs of fat im trying to lose in 3 months. other than that theres just creatine, fish oils, and multivitamin ( Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets )
    Im giving glutamine a try for the first time, im not expecting miracles from it anyways and might drop it later, just trying to keep most of muslce as possible in the 3 month cutting i have left.

Geo is right i should add that i am talking about my own experience that creatine didnt work that much for me, could work for you. Can you state your weight and height ?

Btw i dont recommend you to order via super save but if you do make sure u dont order protein, chocolate bars or any tube that weights more than 3lbs
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Geo is right i should add that i am talking about my own experience that creatine didnt work that much for me, could work for you. Can you state your weight and height ?

Btw i dont recommend you to order via super save but if you do make sure u dont order protein, chocolate bars or any tube that weights more than 3lbs
    Im curruntly 92kgs and im 182cm , went down from 96kg in 3 weeks, i lost a good amount of muscle in the last 6 months drinking alot of alcahol and eating alot of fast food. i should be n a pretty decent shape once i finish the 3 remaining months of cut, aiming for 85kgs and lose all the belly fat i have gained and see my some abs. ( i missed them ).
    I will upload pics in my profile from the time i was training and just before a month when i was out of shape. I suggest we all do it on upload progress pics every month, that will be a motivation for sure, and seing things from another ones hones point of view will be benificial to all of us.

also about the shipping, i just made my first priority order, the bank just called me to guarantee i made a payment and all seems ok.
    I want to try ordering a good deal i find in the coming days via super saver. that way i will just rink 70-80$s and wont be in a rush to get the products.
    i have been buying my protein from the local market, i have a friend that owns a gym in 2as2as area, he sells the basic products like whey, mass gainer ect...
    for a pretty cheap price, since he has his ways with the "forces" at that area and doesnt pay taxes, he also sells "steroids" so that will explain it.
    I buy the 10 lbs ON whey for 120$ from him. but he doesnt always have the products we look for.

Im curruntly 92kgs and im 182cm , went down from 96kg in 3 weeks, i lost a good amount of muscle in the last 6 months drinking alot of alcahol and eating alot of fast food. i should be n a pretty decent shape once i finish the 3 remaining months of cut, aiming for 85kgs and lose all the belly fat i have gained and see my some abs. ( i missed them ).
    I will upload pics in my profile from the time i was training and just before a month when i was out of shape. I suggest we all do it on upload progress pics every month, that will be a motivation for sure, and seing things from another ones hones point of view will be benificial to all of us.

also about the shipping, i just made my first priority order, the bank just called me to guarantee i made a payment and all seems ok.
    I want to try ordering a good deal i find in the coming days via super saver. that way i will just rink 70-80$s and wont be in a rush to get the products.
    i have been buying my protein from the local market, i have a friend that owns a gym in 2as2as area, he sells the basic products like whey, mass gainer ect...
    for a pretty cheap price, since he has his ways with the "forces" at that area and doesnt pay taxes, he also sells "steroids" so that will explain it.
    I buy the 10 lbs ON whey for 120$ from him. but he doesnt always have the products we look for.
    120 usd for 10 lb ON is very good. I needz it

Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People like most of you in this thread make me rage... Its the typical lebanese obsessed with isolation exercises and supps... Same type of person i see in every gym here
    Brb gettingg obsessed about latest supplement
    Brb doing tons of isolation exercises and never lifting heavy
    Brb bunch of arrogant loud typical lebanese show off idiots talking with their buddies about supps or bro science literally half a meter away while im repping 280 lbs on bench or 365 on squats, completely disregarding me and disrespectfully getting in my way while im lifting heavy, which btw 99% of the people at gyms here never do

Yes mad, embarrassed to be half lebanese and cant wait to get out of this chit hole

Originally Posted by Panterabreh View Post
    People like most of you in this thread make me rage... Its the typical lebanese obsessed with isolation exercises and supps... Same type of person i see in every gym here
    Brb bunch of arrogant loud typical lebanese show off idiots talking with their buddies about supps or bro science literally half a meter away while im repping 280 lbs on bench or 365 on squats, completely disregarding me and disrespectfully getting in my way while im lifting heavy, which btw 99% of the people at gyms here never do

Yes mad, embarrassed to be half lebanese and cant wait to get out of this chit hole
    Welcome to the world of lifting. In fact, welcome to the world. Nobody thinks like you. Nobody has the objectives you do. Deal with it.

you mad brah ?

first of all, we are not obsessed with supps, some protein creatine and vitamine are needed to any athlete, not just lebanese people...
    2nd its not a powerlifting page here, so i dont even care how much you bench or squat, sure heavy lifting is important but in all the 4 years i have trained i never made notes of how heavy i lift, i just lift the maximum i can every time and that always changes according to the diet im on.
    dont know why you seem butthurt from lebanese people but being a small country in the middle east we are very good in the bodybuilding world, remember ahmad haidar ? samir bannout ? george farah ?
    So dont come here insulting lebanon and the lebanese.
    Last edited by razmigsahagian; 01-31-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Panterabrah state your heights and weights age as well and since when you started bodybuilding and post at least 2 progress photo then you can say s.hit like this.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey guys, how you doin.
    Just uploading pics of my reverse transformation over the last months, hope to get positive feedback.
    Im also happy with the shipping going through it was "on hold" for a day and i chatted with them and it is shipping now.

@andrewkn man i have taken the product months before, i still have alot of it left and im using it.
    Btw try the supplument stone in echrefieh 3a tari2 BO18, they have the 10Lbs bags for 120-130$ too i have baught several times from them.

Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panterabreh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Panterabrah state your heights and weights age as well and since when you started bodybuilding and post at least 2 progress photo then you can say s.hit like this.
    I don't "bodybuild" and by the looks of it neither do you... you're a midget and don't even look like you lift.
    Like I said, I don't "bodybuild", I lift for strength... if you want to know my stats then here you go

height: 5'11
    weight: 225
    and for my lifting stats I have benched 285x5/320x1, Squat 365x5, OHP 180x3, Incline DB Pressed 120'sx4,

so I'm pretty sure all 5'3 and 140 lbs of you wouldn't say **** to me in person, if you want to settle it that way then no problem, I'm in Beirut so I'll gladly meet up with you and we'll see if you talk shyt to me then

I don't "bodybuild" and by the looks of it neither do you... you're a midget and don't even look like you lift.
    Like I said, I don't "bodybuild", I lift for strength... if you want to know my stats then here you go

and for my lifting stats I have benched 285x5/320x1, Squat 365x5, OHP 180x3, Incline DB Pressed 120'sx4,

so I'm pretty sure all 5'3 and 140 lbs of you wouldn't say **** to me in person, if you want to settle it that way then no problem, I'm in Beirut so I'll gladly meet up with you and we'll see if you talk shyt to me then

Age: 19 ? you might want to have anger management classes as well, living in beirut and stating your states in pounds and inches, epic. I wont say more you aren't mature enough.

At least i have the balls to post my photos and not ashamed of my progress, all bodybuilders have respect to each others except you because you are an ignorant arrogant child.

Lebanese Official Thread

Age: 19 ? you might want to have anger management classes as well, living in beirut and stating your states in pounds and inches, epic. I wont say more you aren't mature enough.

At least i have the balls to post my photos and not ashamed of my progress, all bodybuilders have respect to each others except you because you are an ignorant arrogant child.
    Stop calling yourself a bodybuilder, you're not even close to being one and most likely never will be. Also funny you're calling me a child when you're smaller than the average 13 year old

Recent progress pics:

Started 164lbs @ 11%bf.
    After 4 months: 175lbs @ 12%bf.
    Bulking until i reach 200lbs with no more than 15%bf.
    Last edited by geo1236; 02-01-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: stats added.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Nice progress man keep up the good work, nice sides too.

Lebanese Official Thread

you are 19 and you squat 365x5 ? lets pretend i believe that for a sec...
    you say your'e a powerlifter, so why would you do 5 reps ? while powerlifters keep their reps to triples, doubles and singles...
    plus why dont you post your pictures like a man and than complain? im sure people will respect your opinions more if you are really
    a strong kid. and you might wanna consider entering competitions if your'e really 19 and really lifting that much without steroids or even supps.
    but i think your'e just a fat **** too lazy or too poor to go and work out and you just like making fun of other people to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Hey guys, how you doin.
    Just uploading pics of my reverse transformation over the last months, hope to get positive feedback.
    Im also happy with the shipping going through it was "on hold" for a day and i chatted with them and it is shipping now.

@andrewkn man i have taken the product months before, i still have alot of it left and im using it.
    Btw try the supplument stone in echrefieh 3a tari2 BO18, they have the 10Lbs bags for 120-130$ too i have baught several times from them.
    Hard work shows of in your avi man, gd job. is that you before you stopped working out or after?
    And for the supp store in achrafieh, wen sar 3al mazbout? W shou esmo? After or before b018?

Nice progress man keep up the good work, nice sides too.
    thanks man.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

@ GEO

good shape man, i see you are pretty lean naturally, my advice is dont worry so much about your body fat %.
    increase you calories and focus on carbs like potato, rice and pasta along with you proteins. and keep a little bit of cardio in your training. but not too much cardio.
    other than that very strong shape and conditioning.
    Also very strong facial expressions :P hehe

Hard work shows of in your avi man, gd job. is that you before you stopped working out or after?
    And for the supp store in achrafieh, wen sar 3al mazbout? W shou esmo? After or before b018?

thanks man.
    no actually i had urgent work and couldnt continue uploading pics, i will continue it tonight hopefully. the profile pic was in the summer before i stopped lifting and basketball all together.
    the before pic was from 2009 after training for a few month.
    the supplement shop in ashrafieh is before bo18 abel ma tousal 3a bo18 bikoun on your right. near surgel.

you are 19 and you squat 365x5 ? lets pretend i believe that for a sec...
    you say your'e a powerlifter, so why would you do 5 reps ? while powerlifters keep their reps to triples, doubles and singles...
    plus why dont you post your pictures like a man and than complain? im sure people will respect your opinions more if you are really
    a strong kid. and you might wanna consider entering competitions if your'e really 19 and really lifting that much without steroids or even supps.
    but i think your'e just a fat **** too lazy or too poor to go and work out and you just like making fun of other people to make yourself feel better about yourself.

WTF is your problem? I wasn't even talking to you, If you don't beleive my stats fine,just because there aren't any strong guys in whatever poverty gym you go to doesn't mean no one lifts heavy;, I have vids of my bench up on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbYTG4cMxlI)...and learn to read I never said I was a powerlifter, I just lift as a hobby... this is my last post here so dont bother replying

joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shabeb, heito reps la wazze3 3laykon kamen
    The Master said: A man cunning of word and smiling of face... ...is rarely benevolent
    -Attributed to Confucious

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

1k+

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Claims? Dude grow up.

Thank you for teaching me the rules of clinical good practices. I chose to say "My transformation" to describe my own experience, (hint there is a "My" that refers to "Me" as in "Personal"). But it seems low carb diets have taken a toll on your state of mind and tolerance levels. Chill. Here, have some bread!
    Just saw this. Nice discussion there brah.

Glad you resorted to the typical Lebanese way of avoiding dialogue. Going to insults while not even attempting to back your claims... yes I said claims. You mad? As far as I know you've provided no sources, so they will always remain claims.

Oh and nice understanding of low carb diets. Keep up the good work.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop calling yourself a bodybuilder, you're not even close to being one and most likely never will be. Also funny you're calling me a child when you're smaller than the average 13 year old

Can you stop trolling before I neg you for life? Calm the fuark down and stop trying to prove your better than everybody else here.

I sincerely hope you stick to your word and not show up in this thread again.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

@ GEO

good shape man, i see you are pretty lean naturally, my advice is dont worry so much about your body fat %.
    increase you calories and focus on carbs like potato, rice and pasta along with you proteins. and keep a little bit of cardio in your training. but not too much cardio.
    other than that very strong shape and conditioning.
    Also very strong facial expressions :P hehe
    Haha i keep hearing this from everybody and i knew iam gonna hear this again.
    You may not believe but iam an endomorph. I used to be overweight back in the years before hitting the gym.
    This is y i count my calories on a bulk or on a cut, thats the only way to put a limit for the food consumption.
    Without counting i can easily 7000+ cals/day.
    I need 3 large pizzas from dominos to feel full.
    I hate doing cardio i'd rather restrict 300cal than jogging for 20min like a hamster.
    I rarely eat rice, potato and pasta as carb sources,i prefer bread, nutella and sugary cereals
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Haha i keep hearing this from everybody and i knew iam gonna hear this again.
    You may not believe but iam an endomorph. I used to be overweight back in the years before hitting the gym.
    This is y i count my calories on a bulk or on a cut, thats the only way to put a limit for the food consumption.
    Without counting i can easily 7000+ cals/day.
    I need 3 large pizzas from dominos to feel full.
    I hate doing cardio i'd rather restrict 300cal than jogging for 20min like a hamster.
    I rarely eat rice, potato and pasta as carb sources,i prefer bread, nutella and sugary cereals

wow man it seemed to me like your a natural ecto, knowing you were and endo now makes it even more impressive.
    Im somewhere between meso and endo myself and i know how hard it is to diet down to this condition, i never really had enough determination
    like you to go down to single digit bodyfat, but im really planing to get there and stay there this time,and bulk cleanly later.
    funny you mentioned dominoz pizza man i wish i could eat a extraviganza right now but those days are over been dieting for 24 days and not planning and cheat meals anytime soon.

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast