Registered User CAPSLOCKENGAGED's Avatar
    CAPSLOCKENGAGED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for post-workout? / Stacking pre-workout question?

Is that something I should put a lot of emphasis on? A post-workout other than just protein shake/bar? Or should I just take Glutamine pills for protein synthesis and not worry about a "post-workout supplement".

Also, I bought C4 extreme a few days ago and have worked out with it twice. The first day I tried to stack it with a serving of NX6 and got nauseated as heck by the end of it. Tried a half a serving of NX6 + a serving of C4 the next day and still got a little nauseated by the end of it, but not very bad. I don't really know if it is the NX6+C4 making me nauseated or if it is just because I haven't had any caffeine at all in a very long time and I am just "crashing", and my body will adapt to it in the next few days. Is it a bad idea to try and stack NX6 and C4? C4 gave me awesome energy yesterday, and I had been using NX6 before C4 and it has awesome pumps (which C4 doesn't have) so I wanted to stack them for both, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea.

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CAPSLOCKENGAGED View Post
    not worry about a "post-workout supplement".
    Do this and worry about hitting your macros for the day instead.

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best supplements that you should be taking is protein and creatine for now. Other than that just focus on eating properly first.

Registered User CAPSLOCKENGAGED's Avatar
    CAPSLOCKENGAGED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try and eat atleast 5 high protein meals a day, and usually just eat things like greek yogurt, brocoli/celery, fruit, and protein bars as snacks throughout the day. I've never really had a big appetite, but since I've been very active I've been hungry 24/7, and I think I have a pretty good diet, although I've been looking for ways to improve it by getting more consistent. Sometimes I'll eat like 3 dinners, sometimes only 1 and just eat a bunch throughout the day etc.