Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is There An Difference 5Day rest VS 6Day

Is there an significant difference..such as for 6 day rest: working out Mond/Wed/Frid...taking both sat/sund off and repeating on Mond...vs 5 day in Which you workout out Mond/Wed/Frid..but the next time you hit your muscle is on Sunday.Basically meaning you hit your muscle twice a week and get 5 day rest..

Is there a significant diff that causes me deduct a less of rest to 5 day or it simply doesnt matter?

Liftin for 1 year and 3months if that matters
    Last edited by Will390; 03-18-2012 at 12:22 AM.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is There An Difference 5Day rest VS 6Day

One day.

Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    Is there an significant difference..such as for 6 day rest: working out Mond/Wed/Frid...taking both sat/sund off and repeating on Mond...vs 5 day in Which you workout out Mond/Wed/Frid..but the next time you hit your muscle is on Sunday.Basically meaning you hit your muscle twice a week and get 5 day rest..

Is there a significant diff that causes me deduct a less of rest to 5 day or it simply doesnt matter?

Liftin for 1 year and 3months if that matters
    I train heavy three times a week. That gives me four days rest from heavy stuff. Sometimes it is only two days training, five days off anything heavy.

Occasionally will hit four days a week, three days rest.

Mike Jenkins, all 6'6" and 380lbs of him, won the Arnold Classic Strongman this year, beating current World's Strongest Man Brian Shaw and Twice WSM winner Zydrunas Savickas. Afterwards Arnie asked him how much he trained. His answer:

Four times a week, two hours each training session.

I don't think you need to do more than that, unless you are a pro bodybuilder, or a competitive Olympic Weightlifter. If you were the latter you'd train at least twice a day six times a week, mostly form work. That is because it has got so technical. Powerlifters train about like Jenkins, and that is including all the assistance work they do nowadays.

What are your goals?
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    One day.

I train heavy three times a week. That gives me four days rest from heavy stuff. Sometimes it is only two days training, five days off anything heavy.

Occasionally will hit four days a week, three days rest.

Mike Jenkins, all 6'6" and 380lbs of him, won the Arnold Classic Strongman this year, beating current World's Strongest Man Brian Shaw and Twice WSM winner Zydrunas Savickas. Afterwards Arnie asked him how much he trained. His answer:

Four times a week, two hours each training session.

I don't think you need to do more than that, unless you are a pro bodybuilder, or a competitive Olympic Weightlifter. If you were the latter you'd train at least twice a day six times a week, mostly form work. That is because it has got so technical. Powerlifters train about like Jenkins, and that is including all the assistance work they do nowadays.

What are your goals?

Ohh,forgot to say that im natural,i do not inject testosterone so i wont be killing myself nor do i have no business being in gym doing 2hrs of pure lifting having cortisol eat up my muscles.nor should any natural guy,if your juicin by all means go ahead, I personally have nothing against steroid users,do you,i just dont and wont

And my goals is a somewhat kind meaty physique low bf(cutting atm lifting only hardly no cardio).Basically a physique that makes me want to look at myself all the time in the mirror and havin bishes mirin.Not the typical boney fwuck with typical boney ass abs i usually see on alot of teens here "no offense to those "

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    Ohh,forgot to say that im natural,i do not inject testosterone so i wont be killing myself nor do i have no business being in gym doing 2hrs of pure lifting having cortisol eat up my muscles.nor should any natural guy,if your juicin by all means go ahead, I personally have nothing against steroid users,do you,i just dont and wont

And my goals is a somewhat kind meaty physique low bf(cutting atm lifting only hardly no cardio).Basically a physique that makes me want to look at myself all the time in the mirror and havin bishes mirin.Not the typical boney fwuck with typical boney ass abs i usually see on alot of teens here "no offense to those "
    I don't juice. I started serious training in my fifties. Was 130lbs in my forties(illness).

I often train two hours. First general warmups and mobilization. Then empty bar. Add weight and do another set. I might do ten warmup sets with ramping weight just to get to my first work set of squats. Then I do three work sets with maybe 5 min rest between to get every schedulde rep in decent form. Top set is AMAP, as many reps as possible.....in decent form.

Then, if feeling perky, 5 x 10 x up to 60% max x < 1 min rest of squats or a complementary movement(goodmornings).

Now we are finished squats.

Time for a ton of 5 x 10 assistance work.

The nice thing about the assistance is that it doesn't matter as much as the big stuff. So you can do Jack **** if you don't have the energy. Or I usually do 1 x 20 when the 5 x 10 would be too much. If feeling great, I often do 10 x 10 for something I want to prioritize.

Two hours is nothing. You obviously never did manual labor. It isn't cardio, you pace yourself.

You rest minimally between sets for a particular exercise. But you don't rush from one exercise to another like all the people running around the gym like a blue-arse fly. Since they don't ever do anything that would make anyone awesome, they might as well play frisbee with the kids.

If an ol' fart who is a grandfather who never juiced can do a couple hours in the gym, starting with 15+ sets of squats or deads or presses, then you seriously don't need steroids to train like that.

You seriously don't need to train more than four days a week as well.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jgreystoke again." Excellent post as per usual.

Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    I don't juice. I started serious training in my fifties. Was 130lbs in my forties(illness).

I often train two hours. First general warmups and mobilization. Then empty bar. Add weight and do another set. I might do ten warmup sets with ramping weight just to get to my first work set of squats. Then I do three work sets with maybe 5 min rest between to get every schedulde rep in decent form. Top set is AMAP, as many reps as possible.....in decent form.

Then, if feeling perky, 5 x 10 x up to 60% max x < 1 min rest of squats or a complementary movement(goodmornings).

Now we are finished squats.

Time for a ton of 5 x 10 assistance work.

The nice thing about the assistance is that it doesn't matter as much as the big stuff. So you can do Jack **** if you don't have the energy. Or I usually do 1 x 20 when the 5 x 10 would be too much. If feeling great, I often do 10 x 10 for something I want to prioritize.

Two hours is nothing. You obviously never did manual labor. It isn't cardio, you pace yourself.

You rest minimally between sets for a particular exercise. But you don't rush from one exercise to another like all the people running around the gym like a blue-arse fly. Since they don't ever do anything that would make anyone awesome, they might as well play frisbee with the kids.

If an ol' fart who is a grandfather who never juiced can do a couple hours in the gym, starting with 15+ sets of squats or deads or presses, then you seriously don't need steroids to train like that.

You seriously don't need to train more than four days a week as well.
    Im saying,being in gym over 2hrs of lifting natural is nowhere near good for you.Your body will produce a catabolic hormone known as cortisol,whic basically uses ur muscles for energy making you lose muscle instead of gain,basically opposite of testosterone.10 sets for just warmup?dont think you need that much sets to just warmup.And since you pace yourself id like to see an example routne you do.{or some reason i think you do over 25 real sets

batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ktj4l View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jgreystoke again." Excellent post as per usual.
    Lol same thing happened.
    -Having a big tool box is great but it means nothing if you lack a set of standard screwdrivers and a hammer.
    -The Pareto principle: 80% of the effects are from 20% of causes. All the other small details will only affect a small portion of results, 80% of causes will contribute to 20% of the effects.

RIPPETOE-STARTING STRENGTH FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224&pagenumber=