watts9715 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body Proportions and supplements..

I’m 6ft and about 160lbs at 20 years of age. I’ve been going to the gym and for about 2 and a half years. When I joined I was a bit chubby but over the course of a few years I’ve become quite lean and started using supplements like creatine and the odd protein on and off whenever I feel I need it.. I go to the gym abouts 4/5 times a week and have a set diet and training plan with the help of apps.. over the last few months my arms have been growing a lot more than any other part of my body and my triceps especially.. however I haven’t trained a specific arm day.. could anyone give me a reason for this? I train body parts evenly but it all seems to be going to my arms.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Put more focus on the lagging body parts. Problem solved.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals