solarsparkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C4 and a prework out? help! :)

Hello all,

I am super new and confused when it comes to supplements (rules, do's and don'ts) to be specific. I want to lose weight but the motivation and endurance is lacking on my part. A friend reccomended a protien for me, and I have done some research on my own about some rules, but a lot of it is conflicting. What I want to know is this:

If I am trying to lose weight, is it wise to drink protein - and not as a meal supplement.
    Can I take Cellucor C4 before my cardio days?
    Is it worth taking my BioRythem After Glow if I am lifting - but not trying to gain weight....

Naturally I want to tone up so my schedule now is this;

Cardiodays - 30 min run 10 min stationary bike and 15-20 min abs/planks/push ups/stretch
    Lifting days - 10 min run and whatever muscle group I print out from BB

As a newbie, does this sound effective? How are my Supps.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out, I aim to be in my healthy body soon
    Last edited by solarsparkle; 03-17-2012 at 08:08 PM.

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by solarsparkle View Post
    Hello all,

I am super new and confused when it comes to supplements (rules, do's and don'ts) to be specific. I want to lose weight but the motivation and endurance is lacking on my part. A friend reccommeded a protien for me, and I have done some research on my own about some rules, but a lot of it is conflicting. What I want to know is this:

If I am trying to lose weight, is it wise to drink protein - and not as a meal supplement.
    Can I take Cellucor C4 before my cardio days
    Is it worth taking my BioRythem After Glow if I am lifting - but not trying to gain weight....

Naturally I want to tone up so my schedule now is this;

Cardiodays - 30 min run 10 min stationary bike and 15-20 min abs/planks/push ups/stretch
    Lifting days - 10 min run and whatever muscle group I print out from BB

As a newbie, does this sound effective? How are my Supps.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out, I aim to be in my healthy body soon
    C4 is fine whenever and so is protein as long as its not a gainer, your main thing is your diet. Make sure your hitting whatever macros work best for you. I am not sure what this "after glow" is. And as far as the cardio try researching HIIT cardio. Its more intense so you don't need to do it for 40 mins( plus if done right you won't last that long), it burns more fat while preserving muscle too. I am also not knowlegable about the printouts from bb.com so I can't comment on that.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    C4 is fine whenever and so is protein as long as its not a gainer, your main thing is your diet. Make sure your hitting whatever macros work best for you. I am not sure what this "after glow" is. And as far as the cardio try researching HIIT cardio. Its more intense so you don't need to do it for 40 mins( plus if done right you won't last that long), it burns more fat while preserving muscle too. I am also not knowlegable about the printouts from bb.com so I can't comment on that.
    ^ listen to this guy hit it on the nose espically about HIIT s*** messed me up

solarsparkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you both so much, i will do my homework