Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny Fat bulking - Creatine ??

Here is a picture (I'm a skinny git i know haha, i soon hope to change this)

Currently 160 lbs, 6 ft.0

I aim to eat 3500 calories a day (BMR with daily activity, no cardio is 2985) and consume between 150 - 200 g of protein and 80 gram fat. So my question is, will Creatine help me gain lead muscle fast. I move to Ibiza 22nd May so id like to see some fast results by then.

Most of my friends who think they know it all about the gym advise me against it and my cousin has stretch marks from using it. But i have read on here that it is essential along with protein. So any advice is great. Tar.
    Attached Images

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty sure your cousin didn't get stretch marks from creatine.

adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ottawatim View Post
    I'm pretty sure your cousin didn't get stretch marks from creatine.

He said he got them from gaining muscle fast and then sacking off the gym and loosing the muscle just as fast. Anyway what do you think about me taking it seen as you know about Creatine ?

Cheers mate

AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude....Just eat. Eat more than 3,500 too. If you're that small without counting calories now, don't count them. eat till you're stuffed two meals and snack

Originally Posted by adamellis1987 View Post
    He said he got them from gaining muscle fast and then sacking off the gym and loosing the muscle just as fast. Anyway what do you think about me taking it seen as you know about Creatine ?

Cheers mate
    Sounds like he was a fatty and didn't have much muscle to begin with and when he stopped workingout he stopped storing glycogen and his muscles shrank. You'll get stretch marks. They are awesome though, only skinny asses don't have strech marks

Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Dude....Just eat. Eat more than 3,500 too. If you're that small without counting calories now, don't count them. eat till you're stuffed two meals and snack

Sounds like he was a fatty and didn't have much muscle to begin with and when he stopped workingout he stopped storing glycogen and his muscles shrank. You'll get stretch marks. They are awesome though, only skinny asses don't have strech marks

Id rather count so i stick to a clean bulk. Don't wanna to add more fat to my belly. IT does not look bad in that pic but i have 1 - 2 inch of fat around my belly and my waist is 35 inch. Il try and do 3500 clean. Best to get used to calorie counting anyway and its good to know I'm getting enough preteen and no more than 100 g of fat.

thanks for the reply mate, pretty sure not every buff guy has stretch marks though haha

AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000)

thanks for the reply mate, pretty sure not every buff guy has stretch marks though haha
    I challenge anyone who has ever bulked(a real bulk) and not gain streched marks. The muscle you notice and striations make it worthwhile. I am glad you are trying to learn to count, that'll be good knowledge for your cut. But, "clean bulking" doesn't really exist. If you are talking insulin spikes, that's one thing, but you aren't getting into contest shape. Your body doesn't know 1 tbs Olive Oil verse 1 tbs Nutella; it's all relative to the macros.
    Fat= 9 kcals/gram
    Carbs(simple/complex)= 4 kcals/gram
    Protein=4 kcals/gram

Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I challenge anyone who has ever bulked(a real bulk) and not gain streched marks. The muscle you notice and striations make it worthwhile. I am glad you are trying to learn to count, that'll be good knowledge for your cut. But, "clean bulking" doesn't really exist. If you are talking insulin spikes, that's one thing, but you aren't getting into contest shape. Your body doesn't know 1 tbs Olive Oil verse 1 tbs Nutella; it's all relative to the macros.
    Fat= 9 kcals/gram
    Carbs(simple/complex)= 4 kcals/gram
    Protein=4 kcals/gram

Thank you for that clear explanation mate. Really helpful :0 Rep

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cheers mate
    I am not a Creatine expert. However, taking creatine will not put muscle on you and will certainly not give you stretch marks. Creatine is fine to take but it isn't a miracle worker. Your muscle gain will come from eating at a caloric surplus and busting your a$$ in the gym. If you eat a too much and/or don't bust your butt in the gym........you may end up with stretch marks.........and fat. There is no supplement to overcome a bad diet or laziness.

Originally Posted by ottawatim View Post
    I am not a Creatine expert. However, taking creatine will not put muscle on you and will certainly not give you stretch marks. Creatine is fine to take but it isn't a miracle worker. Your muscle gain will come from eating at a caloric surplus and busting your a$$ in the gym. If you eat a too much and/or don't bust your butt in the gym........you may end up with stretch marks.........and fat. There is no supplement to overcome a bad diet or laziness.

Yeah i have a great diet and bust a gut at the gym, so why would one take creatine if there are no advantages lol

Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Corky124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm the same as you mate, struggling to get the weight on! Joining this new gym on tuesday, will be using creatine for working out. I used creatine before, and whilst on it i felt a big energy increase in the gym whilst working out. Also heard it helps keep the water levels high in your muscles? Not sure how true it is, but just try it and see what you personally think. After all, it must effect everyone differently i guess?

Good luck

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The answer to 'creatine?' is always yes. It's cheap and works.

The point of supplementation is to elevate muscular phosphocreatine volume and consequently adenosine triphosphate availability. Basically, continuous supplementation provides a relatively slight but sustained increase in one of the body's anaerobic energy systems. Ask your friends why they're opposed to that.

As for your cousin, if he's going to blame a ~2-4% increase in submaximal lifting performance for stretch marks, he might as well blame the neighbour's cat as well.

Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you can find a type of creatine that works for you, be it monohydrate, creatine with russian taragon, creatine with dextrose like cell tech (srs) whatever, then it can be beneficial, as you'll boost some muscle size and strength, read up how it works. Ive had decent results with sizeon.

Originally Posted by Calebyeah View Post
    if you can find a type of creatine that works for you, be it monohydrate, creatine with russian taragon, creatine with dextrose like cell tech (srs) whatever, then it can be beneficial, as you'll boost some muscle size and strength, read up how it works. Ive had decent results with sizeon.

Its expensive to be testing and trying. Which would you recommend looking at my body type.

160 lbs, 6 ft.

Cheers

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ :Facepalm:

Only like 2 of those links work

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    ^ :Facepalm:

Only like 2 of those links work
    Stewy = Troll ; same copy paste in every creatine thread, he must have done a ton of research on it.
    BS and Virus free

stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    Stewy = Troll ; same copy paste in every creatine thread, he must have done a ton of research on it.
    Its called the truth Jeffy, its your friend, not your enemy, it wont hurt you I promise......

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food is the main factor whether you gain lean muscle fast. Creatine is a great supplement and will help you muscles.

stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Yamar1 View Post
    I agree with dude- you got to be either a troll or a werido. Every single one of your posts have something to do with creatine. Are you obsessed with creatine or somthin?
    I put them on a lot of creatine post. Nothing like true science instead of broscience right? All the info you need to know are on these threads......
    Last edited by stewy101; 03-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stewy101 View Post
    Yes, I put them on a lot of creatine post. Nothing like true science instead of broscience right. All the info you need to know are on these threads......
    Nothing at all againt true science but man, you REALLY want people to know about creatine.

A lot of those links don't work, btw.

haha some crazy replies, cheers guys.

I am aiming for 3000 - 3500 cals a day but just want to know if creatine will help. So far i have no clear cut answer and its 50/50 %. I thought id ask on here as i don't want to go and spend money on something that may not help. As a student, bulking is proving expensive as it is so i need to be sure.

Cheers guys