jknas91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips on a program/diet that will get me back in it

A little background I'm around 5'9 I started as a skinny fat individual at around 155lb and started to dirty bulk and ended at about 190lb around 21% bf. Then I decided to cut and I was able to get down to around 170lb with about 14% bf. THen I was deployed overseas and I kinda fell off I only worked out once or twice a week with minimal excerise equipment and I either over ate or didn't eat enough so now I'm back and at about 165. I lost some muscle and added back on some fat. My eventual goal to maintain is around 180lb with about 8-10% bf with a nice to decent v taper and defined arms. I'm also trying to get rid of the lower oblique fat and lower back fat that I had trouble with even when I was cutting. Also wondering how often should I hit and and if I should use weights when working out core as I feel I have a wider lower oblique then top and I don't wanna look like a pear shaped. I currently started bulking this last week hoping to gain some mass back. I'm currently doing

Chest/Back
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Arms
    Rest
    Repeat

Been out of it for a while and trying to get back in it so Any tips on what I can improve or should concentrate on? Any help is appreciated thanks. I tried posting images but I wasn't able to die to my post count.