Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am juggernaut!!!

Hello fellow Juggernauts!! I am very excited to be a part of Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2012. My name is Larry and I am from Cleveland, Ohio. Im a 41 year old male that joined the local gym about 15 months ago looking just to do some casual working out. My career as an Executive Chauffeur as you can imagine is not very physically demanding. Prior careers have always been and I really began to miss that after a couple of years. I dragged my feet for to long on getting back into the gym, but now I am glad I did it. For a period of about 8 months I went and worked out but never really had a focus or a plan. Last fall I guess I must have caught the fitness bug or something...LOL. I started to focus and take it more seriously. I decided that since Im doing all this I should get better results and stop just going through the motions.

It wasn't til about the first of the year that I discovered Bodybuilding.com and everything it had to offer. 8 weeks ago I started following Steve Cook's muscle buiding plan and nutrition regimen. I wish I would have started sooner because I am loving the results already. Thanks Steve...very helpful. Now that I have added Infinite Labs Juggernaut pre-workout and Oxidane X supplements to the mix I know my results are going to explode. It has been only 2 days since starting with them and I can feel the difference. It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that I am in the best shape of my life at 41 and that it's only going to get better from here. What really feels good is the fact that I share my workout success with co-workers and they come back to me saying they have tried some of it. I think I may have even rubbed off to the office staff because they started a weight loss pool. Im sure they will not give me credit for it but I know the truth. Hopefully I can continue to inspire and motivate them to better themselves just as I am doing.

I plan on participating in the Warrior Dash run in August. Never in a million years did I ever think I could do anything close to that at age 41. It is a great feeling that the personal trainers at the gym stop and take notice of the dramatic difference they can see in me. This is all still fairly new to me but I am loving every part of the "new" me!

Looking forward to sharing my progress with everyone. I never thought I would be dedicated to hitting the gym 6 days a week, but I love it. Feel free to share with me your successes as well.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Check my blog dedication is one key to success!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143198913

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Larry!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    Hello fellow Juggernauts!! I am very excited to be a part of Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2012. My name is Larry and I am from Cleveland, Ohio. Im a 41 year old male that joined the local gym about 15 months ago looking just to do some casual working out. My career as an Executive Chauffeur as you can imagine is not very physically demanding. Prior careers have always been and I really began to miss that after a couple of years. I dragged my feet for to long on getting back into the gym, but now I am glad I did it. For a period of about 8 months I went and worked out but never really had a focus or a plan. Last fall I guess I must have caught the fitness bug or something...LOL. I started to focus and take it more seriously. I decided that since Im doing all this I should get better results and stop just going through the motions.

It wasn't til about the first of the year that I discovered Bodybuilding.com and everything it had to offer. 8 weeks ago I started following Steve Cook's muscle buiding plan and nutrition regimen. I wish I would have started sooner because I am loving the results already. Thanks Steve...very helpful. Now that I have added Infinite Labs Juggernaut pre-workout and Oxidane X supplements to the mix I know my results are going to explode. It has been only 2 days since starting with them and I can feel the difference. It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that I am in the best shape of my life at 41 and that it's only going to get better from here. What really feels good is the fact that I share my workout success with co-workers and they come back to me saying they have tried some of it. I think I may have even rubbed off to the office staff because they started a weight loss pool. Im sure they will not give me credit for it but I know the truth. Hopefully I can continue to inspire and motivate them to better themselves just as I am doing.

I plan on participating in the Warrior Dash run in August. Never in a million years did I ever think I could do anything close to that at age 41. It is a great feeling that the personal trainers at the gym stop and take notice of the dramatic difference they can see in me. This is all still fairly new to me but I am loving every part of the "new" me!

Looking forward to sharing my progress with everyone. I never thought I would be dedicated to hitting the gym 6 days a week, but I love it. Feel free to share with me your successes as well.
    Welcome to the contest! You'll be amazed at what Juggernaut and the other products can do.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation, Larry!

We are here to help.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Glad to have you!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Larry is going to get a little scary! Sorry, couldn't resist! Lol.

Glad to have you a part of this challenge. We have a very diverse and wise range of participants. Going to be exciting!

Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! Glad to be a part of it!

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really cool that you are doing the Warrior Dash!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Thanks! I am pumped to be apart of it!!

Thanks! So glad to be in it to win it!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice another Ohioan LOL... Welcome man will be looking forward to your progress..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome man look forward to your progress!

IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So glad you joined the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the challenge bro!!!!

Thanks for the support!!

I am looking forward to my progress!
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    So glad you joined the challenge!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interested to see what your workouts are looking like!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome to the challenge bro! It's good to see that you have a desire to keep fit, but now lets see you crush some goals in the gym.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi lARRY, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

poosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi Larry, welcome! I'm also in a not so physically demanding job, sitting at a desk all day at a computer. It's great to get in to the gym after that! Glad to hear the supplements are working well. Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Good luck in the challenge!

so whats on the agenda for today bro???

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome and good luck on the challenge/ warrior dash!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That is awesome!! I can't wait to see what all you accomplish in the challenge.. And we all know who started that pool =)
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

How are the workouts coming?

Cool "I Am Juggernaut"!!!

Well I guess I made the rookie mistake on here. I have been posting updates all week but added them as new threads instead of continuing on this one. For those of you that have replied to the other post I thank you and for those that have missed updates...my bad.

Quick rundown of the week.

Monday: Quads/Hams/Calves
    Tuesday: Chest/Biceps/Abs
    Wednesday: Cardio only....I set new personal best time@ 32:58 for 5 miles on cascade hill setting
    Thursday: Back/Triceps/Calves
    Friday: Delts/Traps/Abs
    Saturday: Cardio only

This was the first full week taking Infinite Labs Juggernaut prior to my workouts along with Oxidane X....results for me have been AWESOME! I have been able to go heavier on all my sets and even added dropsets to the mix. This Juggernaut supplement is crazy fun. Thank you Infinite Labs. Turned out 4 sets of 8 reps with 55lb dumbbells for my Hammer curls. Had only been up to 45lbs last week. That is just 1 example but rest of my workout has been as intense. Been sore a little everyday which tells me Im doing something right!

Who out there is pushing themselves greater than they thought they could?

No problem man. We thought we lost a Juggernaut early. Good to see you back up.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotnyour supplement yet, Larry?

Tear it up!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Wink

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    No problem man. We thought we lost a Juggernaut early. Good to see you back up.
    Never a chance of losing me...I'm here for good.

Wink

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Gotnyour supplement yet, Larry?

Tear it up!
    Yes...been using it for a week now. Love the reults already. Still waiting for t shirt.