Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Domination & cok "V's". A San Fierce Story

So you may be wondering why I named my log this.....I'm guessing that it got your attention. Also if you do some research you will find AlienNinjas true obsession

I feel very fortunate to having been picked to log the newest itineration of San Fierce and I want to personally thank the San Team for giving me the opportunity to do so. This one happened to pique my interest as soon as I saw the new profile as I have always been a fan of the original Fierce and they took it a step further with plenty of new additions.

If you look at the profile you can see that this is a pump machine of a pre and looks to be very stackable. Over the course of the next few weeks I will he putting the Fruit Punch flavor through its paces solo for the most part as well as experimenting with stacking with a few popular products such as hemavol and Body Octane

I'm very excited to be doing this log and will try to be as detailed and on point as possible so without any further delay let's gets this slut-fest of a log going
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you think of when you hear the word Fierce?
    Determination in the gym?

an old woman with an assault rifle?

a lions heart?

If you said yes to any of these then you are correct however since we are talking about San Fierce then that's what we will discuss.

When I first ripped open the package and opened the tub of Fruit Punch I was greeted by a very strong smell and a colorless powder.

Right away I mixed up a scoop in about 12 ounces of water and some ice cubes since EVERYTHING tastes better with ice cubes. One thing I've liked about San is the lack of fake flavors and colors in their products. In this case its colored with grape skin coloring.

I started drinking and had to stop and re-read the label to check the flavor. To my suprise this doesn't taste very much like Fruit Punch, it honestly tastes like strawberry kiwi to me. I even had a friend double check to make sure I wasn't crazy, he agreed with me. I really like the flavor. It's natural, mellow and understated. I've always liked Sans flavoring including Cherry and Tangy Orange so its really not a suprise.

In a blender bottle it mixes really good, there's the infamous GMS floaties but there's no getting around that. Just rinse and repeat. Bing bang boom.
    This stuff kicks in VERY quick. I've been using Craze the last few months so my caffeine intake has been very low so once this came in it choo-choo'd my ass pretty good. I would compare one scoop of Fierce to two scoops WF as far as energy and focus are concerned.

Since this pre's primary purpose is for endurance and pomps I figured what better way to test this than a high rep full body workout. I started off with 15 minutes of jogging to get the blood flowing and started my routine.

Bench felt great, legs were pumped, arms were about to explode, this stuff is serious bidness. I finished my workout and to be honest this may sound weird but I've never felt this full, pomped, energetic, in a long ass time. It really felt so good that I went home and for almost a full minute I just clenched up my entire body to feel how thick solid, tight everything was.......I am kind of reconsidering stacking it with hemavol or GG since I think it might hinder my workouts.

I'm not making any of this up and it truely was a bit weird but a good feeling. It honestly felt like the "pump orgasm" that Arnold talks about so I hope its not a one time deal...... I'm excited for tomorrows workout and will be switching back to my standard 4 day split.

As promised here are some womenz

And one for Allie......no homo..........semi-homo
    Last edited by ChrisLS8; 06-28-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

I'm hoping that Poison or someone can confirm the strawberry taste. I had to take a small bit just now when I woke up and still can't get over that it tastes nothing like fruit punch to me.

One.other question is that its my normal routine to use a rounded scoop. However I did some reading and came across a post that said that one scoop is only to the line. In that case I took almost 1.5 scoops for yesterdays workout and I may dial it back a bit for today

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong cock v already. will fap.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLS8 View Post
    I'm hoping that Poison or someone can confirm the strawberry taste. I had to take a small bit just now when I woke up and still can't get over that it tastes nothing like fruit punch to me.

One.other question is that its my normal routine to use a rounded scoop. However I did some reading and came across a post that said that one scoop is only to the line. In that case I took almost 1.5 scoops for yesterdays workout and I may dial it back a bit for today
    Great job, epic log!

I said, when I first tried Fruit Punch, that it doesn't taste like KoolAid traditional FP. Fruit salad, maybe, but i can't put a finger on which fruit exactly it is. Regardless, it's very, very tasty, so...who cares?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Great job, epic log!

Fruit salad, maybe, but i can't put a finger on which fruit exactly it is. Regardless, it's very, very tasty, so...who cares?
    You're my fruit salad.

Is getting steamy in here....

It is different and I think your right. Its just a change from the old flavors which were very direct and you knew exactly what it was. Either way its delicious in ice.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Wow its crazy how fast this get and a few other good logs get buried in the sea of Gluta-Tren, Con-Cret, and Beta-Cret logs
    Anyways I started off the day with 4 eggs, 16 ounces of milk, 2 slices of whole wheat breat with White Chocolate PB, and like half a pound of bacon (dont judge me)
    It was funny to mention that yesterday while I was at the gym I got several compliments on the shirt and the matching shaker. Quite a few of them knew about SAN
    and have used your stuff so that is a refreshing sign with the normal Assault and Jack3d nuthuggers.

The shaker I had an issue with the top leaking while shaking so my solution was to take the top from one of my Blender Bottles and it screws right on perfectly.
    I also tossed in the blenderball in addition to the mixer cone it already has inside of the cup.

Will update later after my chest/bi workout
    Last edited by ChrisLS8; 06-28-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed...Im here to learn

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    subbed...Im here to learn
    Glad to have you here big guy.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Great workout today. Was really dragging today and decided to take 1.5 scoops today for a hitch in my giddy-up. I really think they upped the stim content in Domination since once again I got choo-choo'd with energy. I also haven't experienced anything near a crash.

Endurance was pretty high today but I felt a bit weaker since I slept like **** last night. Chest is one of my favorite excerise days so I decided to follow up with some volume since I'm very impressed with the pump so far.

Flat bench
    170x10x4

Incline bench
    170x10x4

DB incline flyes
    40x8x4

Hammer Strength Decline bench
    185x8x2

Tricep extensions ez bar and switching to underhand grip 2 sets
    80x14x4

Tricep pushdowns with straight bar
    110x10x3

Skullcrushers ez bar
    45x8x2

Followed up with some weighted cable crunches and hanging stiff leg extension raises with 10 second holds. This really killed my abs and its been a long time since I've done them. Got some serious veins in my arms and even saw a few on my biceps which is rare.

I even almost cramped up a few times during bench which almost made me drop the weight on my chest. I really feel that two scoops might be in order for tomorrow.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

I think I'm going to take today off. When I woke up my calves and chest hurt so bad (in a good way) that its really necessary. Was planning on going today but unless I get a drastic change for the better in the DOMS department then I'm going to just eat and rest.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, loving the "I worked so hard I have to finally rest now" workouts
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    lol, loving the "I worked so hard I have to finally rest now" workouts
    I'm really considering going in later. After stuffing my face I feel much better though I do need some extensive stretching

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Well I said **** it. 1.5 scoops down the hatch for todays back/bi workout. I may regret it tomorrow but oh well

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I said **** it. 1.5 scoops down the hatch for todays back/bi workout. I may regret it tomorrow but oh well
    Thatta boy!
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chiming in after a long a$$ day, catching up with the drama, and etc...

all is looking good here... any specific training protocol you use/do or just your own design?

Right now its just a standard 4 day split. Cardio and core work 3x a week. I'm thinking about trying PHAT and modifying it to my personal liking which is probably where ill end up

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

So yesterday despite my initial soreness and thoughts of taking the day off I decided to plow ahead and get it over with. It was a back powder day so most sets were in the 4-6 rep range.

I'm really feeling the endurance aspects of the ingredients really kicking in as well, usually halfway through my workout I catch a second wind. I took 1.5 scoops and the energy is still very clean without any jitteryness. theanine is a great ingredient for a calming and focus effect which probably is offsetting the higher caffeine dose. Pumps as usual are great and last for shot an hour past ky workout

Close grip cable pulldowns
    6x165x2 sets
    6x180x2 sets PR -had to lock my legs in to keep from using too much body movement

EZ bar bent rows over and underhand grip
    8x125x2
    6x140x2

Hammer strength rows- starting to like this machine a bit more since its versatile
    8x 180x2
    6x250x2

Wide grip lat pulldowns
    8x135x2
    6x150x2

Pull ups
    10x4 sets

Preacher curls
    90x8x3 sets

Hammer curls
    8x30lb db's
    6x40lb x2
    12x25lbx2

Then finished with 10 minutes of line sprints and 10 minutes jumprope.

Felt good at the time. Took today off to relax and rest up since I got called in to work for tomorrow

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

So yesterday despite my initial soreness and thoughts of taking the day off I decided to plow ahead and get it over with. It was a back powder day so most sets were in the 4-6 rep range.

I'm really feeling the endurance aspects of the ingredients really kicking in as well, usually halfway through my workout I catch a second wind. I took 1.5 scoops and the energy is still very clean without any jitteryness. theanine is a great ingredient for a calming and focus effect which probably is offsetting the higher caffeine dose. Pumps as usual are great and last for shot an hour past ky workout

Close grip cable pulldowns
    6x165x2 sets
    6x180x2 sets PR -had to lock my legs in to keep from using too much body movement

EZ bar bent rows over and underhand grip
    8x125x2
    6x140x2

Hammer strength rows- starting to like this machine a bit more since its versatile
    8x 180x2
    6x250x2

Wide grip lat pulldowns
    8x135x2
    6x150x2

Pull ups
    10x4 sets

Preacher curls
    90x8x3 sets

Hammer curls
    8x30lb db's
    6x40lb x2
    12x25lbx2

Then finished with 10 minutes of line sprints and 10 minutes jumprope.

Felt good at the time. Took today off to relax and rest up since I got called in to work for tomorrow
    For me Fierce Dom is a must if I'm going to do cardio right after lifting. That's honestly where I've noticed some of the biggest difference. Usually if the weights workout was good, I'm a bit fried for any type of cardio, but Fierce Dom really keeps me strong through that part of my workout.

Sometimes I split it up and do some before weights just to get the blood going and to limber up.

Excited to get in it today. If it was possible I would go in everyday but its whatever. Leg day incoming

I was wondering now that I have a solid feel for how Domination works that I can mix up a few concoctions a few times like adding a bit of craze , hemavol or a few others to see how they react for future reference if its ok with you guys?

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few times? Sure.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    A few times? Sure.
    This. Make sure this log is mostly about Fierce Dom but if you want to break things up a few times and do some stacking, go ahead and try it.

I just want to do one for craze and one for hemavol. Figured they will become popular combos. Obviously the star of this here show is Fierce. I also got my girlfriend to taste test it as well and she totally agrees that it tastes like strawberries....."but it tastes good"

Speaking of which my legs feel like death now but in a good way. It was however an aggrevating session at first. Basically what happened was I was waiting my turn on leg press. This guy loaded 5 plates on each side and was doing what looked like half ass shrug, half calf raise with a total range of about 2 inches 10 times for about 50 sets......

I politely asked the guy if he was done doing calf raises to which he got mad and said he was doing proper leg press. I just nodded ok since he was acting like a bitch about it. When he started removing the plates I asked if he could leave them on for me and he said "like you can do this, this is 800 lbs" ............

To which I promptly responded by adding 4 more plates and doing 3 sets all the way to the bumpstops. The look on his face was priceless. This little contest is the reason my legs hurt so much. My pride got in the way and I added a bit more weight than usual. This however led to a new PR. My legs have always been unusually strong from years of sports

My friend who is built like a fridge then added 6 more plates and made me feel like a vagina. Feelsbadman

Leg press
    7x14 plates x3 sets -PR

Leg extensions single
    8x120
    8x105
    8x90
    8x60

Hamstring curls
    8x105x2
    8x120x2

Leg press calf extensions
    10x290x3

Cable calf raises
    10x140x2
    8x180x2

Barbell squats
    8x115 warmup
    8x185
    6x220 my legs almost gave out on the last rep

At that point I was too exhausted and skipped out on most of the shoulder workout. Got a compliment from some big ass guy on my squat form which really made my day since I'm constantly miring his 450+ atg squat.

Fierce Notes- endurance is really shining here, also really felt strong BA tingles.
    Bump was still good but nothing like hypertrophy days. Been playing around with the water amount and it tastes best with ice and about 6 oz. water per scoop. No crash at all and no jitters. Stuck with just 1 scoop today

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Love that story, good job on showing him up!

Yesterday was once again chest/tri power day. Took 2 scoops of Domination and got started. Keep in mind this isn't just something you should do all the time and I'm sure San doesn't condone it but curiosity killed the cat.

Energy was huge, its obvious since that is a **** ton of caffiene but also a **** ton of ergogenic ingredients. Pump was fantastic despite the low rep range. Set a new PR on flat bench for reps.

Previous best was 220@5 and as of yesterday 220x8. For me that is a serious inrease in workload so next week I'm gonna slap 230 on the bar and see how that goes. I've never had a pump in my abs until yesterday either. It was interesting to have them interfere with my weighted crunches that I just said **** it and went home.

Today is an off day since I'm busy making homemade fireworks and cramming junk in my food hole. Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Two scoops? Yeah, no, we don't condone that kind of hooliganism at all. That's at least 400mg caffeine, and maybe closer to 500mg, and 10gr creatine, etc.

But the question remains: did you crash?

Not a bit of crash. It's much like Craze that I slowly return to normal and I don't even notice it. I also must be gaining more size since today I was wearing my favorite Guess jeans and they haven't been fitting great the last few times especially in the thigh area.....

Well I go to sit down today and I broke the button right out of the pants. It shot off and hit my tv which is a good 6-7 feet away. I'm pissed as hell about that but its whatever. I'm gonna blame that on Sann for excessive pumps, so you now owe me pants as well

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Pumps in the...pantal region? :-o

Tell Allie to clear her inbox. I was trying to send her pics of my pump.

On a side note my cok V is starting to come in nicely, I've been doing a ton of side bends

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew