Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Hopefully he gets to stay on until his 12 weeks are done Some motivation to get thru this weekend.
    Tell me about it bro I've been so caught up with this website and new workout program. Its insane!! But i hope i get to make it to the OLYMPIA hahaha

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How has everything been going? I saw on ******** today, you have a photo shoot in july. Congratulations. I hope you will be back on here posting again
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=rumblebird;886600361]How has everything been going? I saw on ******** today, you have a photo shoot in july. Congratulations. I hope you will be back on here posting again[/QUOTT

Thanks bro! busy busy busy!!! hows everything with you?? yeah ill be posting more about the shoot here soon. It will be in Miami on July 14th, anyone gonna be therE???

so tell me what did you workout today??? ill be posting a workout on here, anyone recommend anything?

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! I did the CINDY today. That was a good cardio workout. You should give that a try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How has your workouts been going man?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Infinite Labs Phenyl Core is Buy one, Get one FREE...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html
    Last edited by kconnell; 05-30-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Saw you are selling tank tops now, that is cool!!! What else is new?

VENI VIDI VICI

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *********** JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ***************

THE KEY TO BUILDING MUSCLE IS TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS....
    There are 2 kinds of muscle fibers in a muscle: Slow-twitch (Type I) and fast-twitch (Type II). As the name suggests, slow-twitch muscles are slow in nature but have great endurance. Fast-twitch, on the other hand, performs in short bursts of power and speed.

~ CAUTION, WATCHING THIS VIDEO MIGHT INFLUENCE YOU TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS ~
    HAVE A GREAT JUGGERNAUT LEG WORKOUT

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

BACK AT IT!! Arnold challenge now!

Need to get serious about this again, been so busy with deployment and transferring duty stations and my webstie and company kicking off! How is everything with everyone?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    BACK AT IT!! Arnold challenge now!

Need to get serious about this again, been so busy with deployment and transferring duty stations and my webstie and company kicking off! How is everything with everyone?
    Great to see you back at it!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Men's Multi & get 1 FREE!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ens-multi.html

Buy 2 Infinite Labs Carnitine MTX & get 1 FREE!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...itine-mtx.html

And Many More Other Deals In The Store!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fall Into Good Health this Season with Infinite Labs!

Fall Health Stack giveaway!

http://www.********.com/notes/infini...90513034321702

There is NO reason to wait until the New Year to begin working towards your fitness goals, so START TODAY! Infinite Labs wants to show our support in helping you reach all of your goals, so we are giving you the chance to win a small health stack to help get you started! This weekend, enter in our giveaway to win either a Men’s or Women’s Infinite Essentials Multi-Vitamin and our Carnitine MTX™. With this stack, you are sure to be on the right track towards reaching your health and fitness goals.

To Enter:

Post to the link above what your fitness goals are for the remainder of 2012.

Deadline:

On Monday, November 5th at 12pm ( EST) we will cut off all entries and announce the winner of the Fall Health Stack Monday evening.

Rules:

All entrees must be submitted by 12pm on Monday, November 5th

1 entry per person

Must be 18+

Must be US Resident
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Registered User InfiniteLabsRep's Avatar
    InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

2012 Arnold Classic Junior Juggernaut winners:
    Ashley (asheid)
    John (cintron)
    Mike (xmannmike22)
    Wade (EFT)
    Camille (Gearz Girl)

And the top five winners are:
    5th - Valerie (russianlove18)
    4th - Jessie (jessiedeanne)
    3rd - Zack (zack1313)
    2nd - Manuel (balls2dawalls)

And our grand prize Juggernaut .........

Marylyn (melalicious)

Congratulations all!
    - Infinite Labs Rep -

http://infinitelabsstore.com/

Infinite Labs on ********: http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Group Juggernaut Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Contest to end all!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=674503091