Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My 100% Unbiased-honest Animal Pak Review!!!

Alright, above is a picture of my first baby of Animal Pak EVER! Before taking Animal Pak, the only other supplement I used was Body Fortress, about a year ago.

First thing I would like to say is this product is F*CKIN GREAT!!! When I received my Animal Pak from the ground shipping I was excited! I could not wait to take it, test the results, and join the "cool club of Animal Pak takers" (just playing lol). I made sure I researched all the information about how to take Animal Pak effectively and read the beautifully constructed Animal Pak forvm before I popped any pills.

First Impression:

First time I took Animal, it was 45 minutes before working out at 5pm, after I had eaten my usual salmon dish. The very first thing I did after I popped open the lid is pull out a Pak and sniff it. After smelling the pack and canister, I turned my nose up and scrunched my face like a person that has their hands tied behind their back while a small fly flew in their nose. It stinks! It has a unique stink though that'll you'll weirdly be addicted to. I guarantee if you buy this great product, you will keep sniffing the Pak every time you see the can or the Pak laying around you trying to guess what smell you can compare it to LOL! At the end of the day, I did not buy it for the smell, that?s some girl sh*t desiring to have fruitiest products on the market. You bi*ches should be able to appreciate a product that smells exactly just like your nut-sack after a long hard work-out!

The Second thing I did after opening up the can was think to myself ?DAMN! THIS IS A LOT OF F*CKIN? PILLS!!!? I immediately sucked it up and was like ?F*ck it, a stallion like me should take horse pills?. I knew the pills were going to do something unique to my body; there is no fu*king way 11 pills were not going to do sh*t for me unless everything I researched was a lie. I won?t lie I was a little skeptical about the results that I would receive from the product. I thought it would definitely do ?something?, but not anything ?amazing? like it did. I thought the reviewers were over-exaggerating and this was just another hyped up ?name-brand? product from a well-known supplement company that has been around for a long time. I was wrong to doubt Animal Pak, SERIOUSLY!

The Experiments:

(Day 1) I started my work-out as normal, then all of a sudden I felt this fire burst of energy ignite inside of my body! MAN!!! I had so much EXPLOSIVE energy I thought my work-out would not end! I had to FORCE myself to stop working out that day because I did not want to overdo it. Waking up the next day, I was still a skeptic; I was trying to come up with many reasons of yesterday?s sudden energy eruption. I thought it may have been because of my diet alteration or the protein shake brand switch. In order to prove myself wrong, I decided to experiment with the Pak and myself.

The very next day (Day 2), I took the Pak without the Whey powder and Fish Oil pills. I made sure I ate the same exact thing I ate the day before. Same results!!! I had a gigantic burst of energy again! So I was like ?Maybe it?s just the great diet I created for myself!? You know how you always hear the clich? ?a good diet is all you need?? sh*t all the time? Well that is true for the most part, a good diet IS extremely important, but not if you want a high burst of energy such as I received from ?the Pak?.

(Day 3) Still being a skeptic, I wanted to test and see if it was just ?the diet? so I decided NOT to take an Animal Pak the next day or the Whey and Oil; I ended up struggling a bit and getting fatigued half-way through my work-out like I used to BEFORE Animal Pak.

NOTE: I drink LOTS of water through my exercises so this fatigue was not due to me being dehydrated, AT ALL! Neither was it sleep, I always get at least 8-12 hours of sleep every day so my muscles will grow!

Day 4, I was back on the Pak using the same plan as Day 2 and received the same results, which is, LOTS of energy. Day 5, I followed the Day 1 plan with the Whey, Fish Oil, and ?my diet?. OVERFLOW OF ENERGY AGAIN!!! I was convinced it was ?the Pak? that gave me ?the energy? to carry through my work-outs and not anything else. Day 5, I continued with the Day 1 plan everyday (8-12 hours of sleep, good diet, eating every 2-3 hours, no sugar, whey, fish oil, and one Animal Pak). I followed this plan for a couple of weeks, until I started thinking to myself ?How long will a good thing like this last??

I began thinking in terms of drugs like how they say ?It?s nothing like your first high; you spend the rest of your druggy days using more and more quantities trying to recapture it?. I wondered if my body would get used to the Animal Pak and I would stop getting that same energy burst. Well a complete honest answer to that question will have to be evaluated after at least a year of use when my weight increases more and I?m on my like 11th can. I did another experiment and one reason of this was due because after a while I lost my motivation to take 11 pills every day. I decided to NOT take the Animal Pak for a week and struggle it out in my work-outs like I used to.

In that week, I worked my body well! I wanted to make it so the next week Monday, when I popped a Pak, not only will I have had a break from those 11 pills, but my body would be fiending for it. MAN DID THAT WORK!!! That next week Monday, my body was like THANK YOU!!! My energy level RISED!!! The way I felt reminded me of Dragon Ball Z when Goku ate that fruit from the Tree of Might and how he became SUPERPOWERFUL AND STRONG!!!!

Before taking an Animal Pak I feel like a regular human being with limited energy.

AFTER TAKING AN ANIMAL PAK I FEEL LIKE INSTANTLY TRANSFORMING INTO A SUPER SAIYAN 5!!!

Other Things I Like About Animal Pak (besides the high-energy):

• The Glow-in-the-dark piss, it reminds me of Marlon Wayans in Senseless after the potion wore off. LOL!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MOKN9lW5gU

• If are a nymph, YOU WILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Man this product will have you still ready to go after like 6 nuts and that?s AFTER a work-out! Your wife or girlfriend will fall in love with you and get angry at you if you miss a day of taking the Pak!

• It delivers those essential building blocks for my muscles! Animal Pak it great by itself, but it does magic when it is stacked with other supplements! My biceps have increased faster since I have been taking the Pak!

• The ingredients to the pack, the quality and quantity is unmatched compared to other multi-vitamins I researched. The only thing that I seen that comes about half-way is Orange Triad, but Animal Pak has about 5x more of what Triad carries. I would only take Triad when I need a break from taking 11 pills other than that. IT?S THE PAK EVERY DAY!!!

• I like that it is customizable, each pill, of the 11, does something different, so really you can pick and choose which ones you need or want. That?s one of the dopest things about the Pak!

• My appetite increases when I take the Pak. I love that, I don?t have to force myself to eat like a pig just to get all the carbs and cals in order to get bigger! I?m not really a person who normally eats a lot, probably two big meals for me and I?ll be cool the whole day, but that won?t do me any justice when it comes to weight. Plus, a big meal to me, it probably an happy meal to other bodybuilders. So Animal Pak has definitely made it easy for me to eat like a true warrior is supposed to.

To Conclude:

ANIMAL PAK IS THE SH*T!!! FLAT OUT!!! IF YOU DON?T HAVE IT IN YOUR STACK GET IT NOW!!!

steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ROFL your review cracked me up.
    Nice job on the DBZ photos. =p
    I get my 88s in tomorrow. I'll probably write a review on it also.

Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, very good

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice write up, maybe include what each pill is?
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review.

Originally Posted by ballinfrogs View Post
    nice write up, maybe include what each pill is?

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Great review.

thx
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by steveed View Post
    ROFL your review cracked me up.
    Nice job on the DBZ photos. =p
    I get my 88s in tomorrow. I'll probably write a review on it also.
    Thanks, I can't wait to read in your review of you trying to guess what the pills smell like, that is the most interesting part about them to me! LMFAO!!!

Thank you all, I appreciate everyone taking the time to read my review and replying.

A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you honestly think this product aided in visibly increasing muscle size in the short period you were taking it? I mean at the end of the day it is just a multi vitamin also if you noticed that much of a difference when taking it vs not then your diet is probably lacking a great deal.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very detailed review. Thanks.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Watchout ur comments bro^ FLPump's Avatar
    FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    very nice review man. I agree, i love the pak.
    **Dirty South Crew**
    *Florida Gators Crew*
    ~Walk like I was anally raped the day after leg day crew~

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    I rep back (PM if I forget)

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Were you taking 1 or 2 packs a day?
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500) DonAhrouch is not very helpful. (-500)
    what is ''Mega T''?

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, I wish I felt awesome effects from a multi vitamin ; )
    Imagine you're trying to jam your pork sword into some braindead sorostitute's meat wallet that night. You think you can just walk away from that?

-Sir Ernest McCracken

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ndiguy View Post
    Man, I wish I felt awesome effects from a multi vitamin ; )
    lol indeed. STRONG results from a multi....

Originally Posted by A Perfect Flaw View Post
    Do you honestly think this product aided in visibly increasing muscle size in the short period you were taking it? I mean at the end of the day it is just a multi vitamin also if you noticed that much of a difference when taking it vs not then your diet is probably lacking a great deal.

Alright let me say this...

Where in my review did I say anything about muscle increasing in size? LOL!

Secondly, I finished the entire 44 packs, using only one per day and about 7 times (days) I used two, depending on what exercises I was doing and if I did them late at night then in the afternoon. You do the math on that.

My diet is not lacking At All, trust and believe that (my diet is full of omega-3's & 6's from salmon and fish oil pills, antioxidants from dark berries, high fiber, whole grains, flax, soy, 2 raw eggs per day and whey, baked and boiled chicken, zero sweeteners, clean water, natural fruits, salad, olive oil, and zero fast food) I have pictures to prove everything I say... that would create another entire thread going deeper into that. LOL!

If you read my review you will see I focused on the "extra boost of energy" it gave "me", that's all. I'm pretty sure your other favorite products solely focus on "energy boost", but this product boosted "my energy".

If you look at the can...

"Energy Complex"

So it's even documented on the product itself and what's funny is... I just noticed that it was today.

Also, as I mentioned before I haven't took any supplement before the Pak except Body Fortress about a year or more previously. I wasn't a supplement taker until this year, I just ate good and lifted weights. The only other thing I took with this supplement is "EAS Vanilla Whey" and I explained how I experimented with that. So yeah, something potent in it's contents and foreign to my body should have an effect on it? Maybe not for you, but for me it did. I'm not going to try to debate in the "elite bodybuilder scientific and biological terminology and etc." because I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to all of that. I just know the basics and I know this product does what it says, I like it, and it did what it did for me. I never gave any credit to this product for the muscle gains, but I would like to believe that the ingredients within the product contributed to supplying my muscles with nutrients supplementing alongside my diet.

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChiseledLikeIce View Post
    Alright let me say this...

Where in my review did I say anything about muscle increasing in size? LOL!

Secondly, I finished the entire 44 packs, using only one per day and about 7 times (days) I used two, depending on what exercises I was doing and if I did them late at night then in the afternoon. You do the math on that.

My diet is not lacking At All, trust and believe that (my diet is full of omega-3's & 6's from salmon and fish oil pills, antioxidants from dark berries, high fiber, whole grains, flax, soy, 2 raw eggs per day and whey, baked and boiled chicken, zero sweeteners, clean water, natural fruits, salad, olive oil, and zero fast food) I have pictures to prove everything I say... that would create another entire thread going deeper into that. LOL!

If you read my review you will see I focused on the "extra boost of energy" it gave "me", that's all. I'm pretty sure your other favorite products solely focus on "energy boost", but this product boosted "my energy".

If you look at the can...

"Energy Complex"

So it's even documented on the product itself and what's funny is... I just noticed that it was today.

Also, as I mentioned before I haven't took any supplement before the Pak except Body Fortress about a year or more previously. I wasn't a supplement taker until this year, I just ate good and lifted weights. The only other thing I took with this supplement is "EAS Vanilla Whey" and I explained how I experimented with that. So yeah, something potent in it's contents and foreign to my body should have an effect on it? Maybe not for you, but for me it did. I'm not going to try to debate in the "elite bodybuilder scientific and biological terminology and etc." because I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to all of that. I just know the basics and I know this product does what it says, I like it, and it did what it did for me. I never gave any credit to this product for the muscle gains, but I would like to believe that the ingredients within the product contributed to supplying my muscles with nutrients supplementing alongside my diet.
    Very well. After reading that I agree, your review was unbiased and easy to follow. Repped. Good luck with your training and supplementation
    Imagine you're trying to jam your pork sword into some braindead sorostitute's meat wallet that night. You think you can just walk away from that?

-Sir Ernest McCracken

A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When you said "my biceps have increased faster since taking the pak" I took this as meaning you actually think that the vitamin had any effect on that. I do believe your that is your diet because I follow a very similar one. My question is than why do you take a multi when your probably getting every one of those nutrients from the natural food you eat?

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    many multivitamins say that b-complex are for energy... which isnt really true. Sure, b vitamins are necessary for the production of atp in the ETC, glycolysis, etc. But the odds of the body lacking these are very slim. So while they are utilized in the process of forming atp, they dont "give you energy" persay.

just a little tidbit that many people dont know

Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have to say animal is the shietz.. i loved it, but one thing i didnt like to much was how huge some of the pills were, maybe its just me but i swear my throat had a work out just trying to swallow these pills. tried chewing first, but then my teeths had a workout! lol

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this review is a joke. it is just vitamins.

It gets better with age metal2469's Avatar
    metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10) metal2469 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Awesome and entertaining review!
    My first inclination is to be nice, woe to the person who inspires me to go with my second - To get my way period.

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very entertaining review LOL.

Loved every second of the read, thank you. I attest to Animal Pak's greatness. I've used it for 2+ years!

Long live the Animal in us all!
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing review my man, good to see something informative as well as entertaining. I am also in the cool club of Animal Pak takers. I intend to stay in the club as well!

Registered User Dark Aggression's Avatar
    Dark Aggression has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great review on the animal pak...Got a friend that laughs at me because I gotta take 11 pills, and he takes two of that GNC Mega Man crap...wait till I show him your review!!

Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AFTER TAKING AN ANIMAL PAK I FEEL LIKE INSTANTLY TRANSFORMING INTO A SUPER SAIYAN 5!!!

Damn!!! You surpass a SSJ4!!! That's monster!!!

ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems mostly like placebo to me...

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mp. View Post
    Amazing review my man, good to see something informative as well as entertaining. I am also in the cool club of Animal Pak takers. I intend to stay in the club as well!
    Check this out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

Originally Posted by MiguelSanchez View Post
    great review on the animal pak...Got a friend that laughs at me because I gotta take 11 pills, and he takes two of that GNC Mega Man crap...wait till I show him your review!!
    Originally Posted by MiguelSanchez View Post
    Update: A couple months later...

I'm a pro at taking Animal Pak now. Now I can just take four pills at a time without panicking, thinking that I'm going to choke. One day I was in a rush to the gym and just said "**** it" and start taking them like that. On days when I have time to blow like days that I'm not exercising, I just crush them up with an hammer inside of the clear pack and then dump the powder into my protein shakes, drink it, and still get the same effects as normal. My piss still glows in the dark after taking it that way. LOL!

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    Very entertaining review LOL.

Loved every second of the read, thank you. I attest to Animal Pak's greatness. I've used it for 2+ years!

Long live the Animal in us all!
    everytime...EVERYTIME I see someone even make mention of the pak, this man pops up LMAO..... SUP ROB-A-LICIOUS?
    ---Cutting---

Originally Posted by ChiseledLikeIce View Post
    Update: A couple months later...

I'm a pro at taking Animal Pak now.
    It def gets easier with use.