Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's not a lie

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's not a lie

A brand new gym opened down the street from me (walking distance). I see $10 a month. Whoo Hoooo!!!!
    I walk in and fill out the form to take a tour. First thing I noticed was about 50 ellipticals, 50 treadmills and 30 or so stationary bikes. No exaggeration.
    We turn the corner to the "free weight room" No bench, no rack, dumbells only up to 75lbs etc....
    The person working there said "We don't like bodybuilders or powerlifters here. We want to keep this place friendly" Friendly? WTF does that mean?
    Planet Fitness can kiss my ass!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cuz peoplez dat lift da ironz be meaniez
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I trained at a "fitness club" once that only had dumbbells to 80 lbs.

I kept asking the Manager to get some hundreds and he said "We don't want the musclehead types in here."

I said "Well I can lift the 100's, so does that mean you don't want me in here?"

He did a whole bunch of back-pedalling and excuse making. I didn't train there long before buying my won stuff and setting up a gym at home, compelte with a pair of 100+ lbs DBs.

(five 10 lb plates per side plus bar and end caps)
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chuckle chuckle.....so, their keeping the 'place friendly' by being unfriendly to 'bodybuilders and power lifters'.
    Contemporary logic never fails to baffle me.

Thanks for the Friday laugh but I wish you'd quit tap dancing regarding said facility.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I took my wife in Planet Fitness to sign up..she was more interested in the tanning and cardio options. I'm no beast mind you, but the lil gal just looked at me and told me they didn't have anything that would suit me there. ha! I told her thanks, that was the best compliment I had been paid in years!! ( I do like to do cardio there when my wife is tanning though).
    The first and the best victory is to conquer self. To be conquered by self is, of all things, the most shameful and vile. — Plato

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok...seriously. I'm not sure I understand why gyms want to discourage people from getting as big as they wanna get. And this is coming from someone that isn't particularly big. Are people afraid that one of these "musclehead types" are going to suddenly go insane and start breaking cardiobunnies over their knees? What am I missing here?
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post

You are whey out of line here Carl! You aren't being very friendly. I think you should write a letter of apology to PF...

And maybe start an apology thread for all the PF members that post here too!

Gosh you're mean

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope you filled your pockets with Tootsie Rolls and grabbed some bagels before you stormed out.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I should try to sign up at Planet Fitness for the entertainment value.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd join PF in a heartbeat if there were any around me. Hell for $10 a month I could go just on weds and eat the pizza.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

justscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    they might get loud and set off the Lunk or Lark alarm I forget which is the correct name for it..
    Everything works
    Some things work better than others
    Nothing works forever

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went once to see what the noise was about. Def not my type of gym. I belong to Gold's where they have a chalk bucket and a "half a rep, look at me, I am a bad ass" alarm.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I went once to see what the noise was about. Def not my type of gym. I belong to Gold's where they have a chalk bucket and a "half a rep, look at me, I am a bad ass" alarm.

Three Golds in my location. One of them is more like a fitness gym....one a family gym and one is he real deal where the manager is a competing bb'er.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Hope you filled your pockets with Tootsie Rolls and grabbed some bagels before you stormed out.
    OMG they did mention the bagel days and Friday "pizza party" thing. Funny shyt for the "cardio bunny" gear driven type of place.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    "We don't like bodybuilders or powerlifters here. We want to keep this place friendly"
    This is code for: bodybuilders and powerlifters actually use their memberships! We want the guilt-ridden fatties to sign up for multi-month contracts so they can walk the treadmill a couple times and never show up again, and we keep their money and no wear and tear on the equipment. Plus, the "muscleheads" scare and intimidate the weaklings with their intensity and empowering sense of purpose. We want to keep our members as herdable cowples and sheeples.

Did I get it right?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't believe we have PF here, but there's a gym nearby that advertises the cost is 49 cents a day. I've never been in, but see a fair amount of cars in the parking lot. It's called "McFit", and (I kid you not) sits across the street from McDonalds.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Except for the no bench and no rack, I wouldn't have a problem - seeing as I have yet to graduate past 70 lb dumbbells. In fact, I don't know that I ever will.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    F'ck em and let em eat fish
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Originally Posted by theKurp View Post
    Except for the no bench and no rack, I wouldn't have a problem - seeing as I have yet to graduate past 70 lb dumbbells. In fact, I don't know that I ever will.
    Don't you EVER sell yerself short in one of MY threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (srs)!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    This is code for: bodybuilders and powerlifters actually use their memberships! We want the guilt-ridden fatties to sign up for multi-month contracts so they can walk the treadmill a couple times and never show up again, and we keep their money and no wear and tear on the equipment. Plus, the "muscleheads" scare and intimidate the weaklings with their intensity and empowering sense of purpose. We want to keep our members as herdable cowples and sheeples.

Did I get it right?
    Yes sir, you did. Beat me too it. That is their business model and it makes them money. Few people actually get in shape, but they make money.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did I get it right?
    Bingo. This is why I enjoy resolutioners. I know that 95%+ of them will disappear but those auto-draft membership fees will keep the cash coming in for my buddy who owns the gym, and our equipment will be well maintained and pristine.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Expected references to cake, not PF.

Apparently I spend too much time on the Internet.
    -

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw a commercial for Planet Fitness on t.v. just the other day. First time I've ever seen one. Some little petite lady was throwing two big muscledudes out the door, both with looks of shock and surprise on their faces. I at first didn't know just what to think, then realized. Ha
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A brand new gym opened down the street from me (walking distance). I see $10 a month. Whoo Hoooo!!!!
    I walk in and fill out the form to take a tour. First thing I noticed was about 50 ellipticals, 50 treadmills and 30 or so stationary bikes. No exaggeration.
    We turn the corner to the "free weight room" No bench, no rack, dumbells only up to 75lbs etc....
    The person working there said "We don't like bodybuilders or powerlifters here. We want to keep this place friendly" Friendly? WTF does that mean?
    I had a similar experience visiting some tennis courts the other day. They had no nets and didn't hire out any tennis rackets. I asked what was up with that, how are you supposed to play tennis without a net? They said that tennis players weren't welcome at their tennis club because they like to keep the place friendly.

Fine I said I'll go swimming instead. I get to the pool but there's no water in it. I asked them where the water had gone. They explained that swimmers weren't welcome there because they like to keep the place friendly.

So I went back to the gym...

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like they dont like the cut of our jibs. (no homo)
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    I had a similar experience visiting some tennis courts the other day. They had no nets and didn't hire out any tennis rackets. I asked what was up with that, how are you supposed to play tennis without a net? They said that tennis players weren't welcome at their tennis club because they like to keep the place friendly.

Fine I said I'll go swimming instead. I get to the pool but there's no water in it. I asked them where the water had gone. They explained that swimmers weren't welcome there because they like to keep the place friendly.

So I went back to the gym...
    Explain gym. I am so confused anymore.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Left thread disappointed. There won't be any stories of Carlman setting off the lunk alarm.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of you guys really need to invest in your own home gym. As some here know, I've laughed at the countless bitching threads about "my gym" over the years.

I have yet to see a single "home gym" complaint . Yeah, I know, some of you are much more serious than I, and I also realize that some specialized equipment is cost prohibitive, but.....a cage, some weights, some DBs and whatever.....and life is pretty good .

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is code for: bodybuilders and powerlifters actually use their memberships! We want the guilt-ridden fatties to sign up for multi-month contracts so they can walk the treadmill a couple times and never show up again, and we keep their money and no wear and tear on the equipment.
    As a business model, ^^ this is about as ideal as it gets. Honestly, if I were running a business ... I'd probably do something similar. There is a reason why there aren't hardcore gyms popping up everywhere. If people truly wanted them, they'd make money.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Some of you guys really need to invest in your own home gym. As some here know, I've laughed at the countless bitching threads about "my gym" over the years.

I have yet to see a single "home gym" complaint . Yeah, I know, some of you are much more serious than I, and I also realize that some specialized equipment is cost prohibitive, but.....a cage, some weights, some DBs and whatever.....and life is pretty good .
    I feel I must agree with this.No one bitching at my place!!