adamrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking calories/calories burned

Hey you guys Im on a carb cycling diet trying to gain some mass without to much fat gain so i just been eating highcarb high calorie meals monday through thursday then switch to maintenance calories on fryday then low carb low calories on the weekends.But i have a question about the whole bulking thing i understand you burn calories in the gym and sometimes im just sweating like a pig and ive also read on a thread on here that you dont only need to raise your calories 500 calories from maintenance then i heard you also have to add more calories on top of that because the calories burned at the gym.Is this true?Have you guys had success just raising calories up an additional 500 calories from maintenance or did you guys actually have to compensate for the calories burned at the gym to?

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maintenance calories should factor in working out, so no, you would not add additional calories on top of what you add to maintenance to gain weight.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by adamrox View Post
    Hey you guys Im on a carb cycling diet trying to gain some mass without to much fat gain so i just been eating highcarb high calorie meals monday through thursday then switch to maintenance calories on fryday then low carb low calories on the weekends.But i have a question about the whole bulking thing i understand you burn calories in the gym and sometimes im just sweating like a pig and ive also read on a thread on here that you dont only need to raise your calories 500 calories from maintenance then i heard you also have to add more calories on top of that because the calories burned at the gym.Is this true?Have you guys had success just raising calories up an additional 500 calories from maintenance or did you guys actually have to compensate for the calories burned at the gym to?
    "Maintenance" calories include any calories burned from exercise, work, etc., so to eat at a true surplus, you'll need to eat above your "maintenance' calorie level.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your TDEE calculations should include any exercise, and as a result your calorie target will also account for time in the gym.