spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Need some advice Tmisc

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over go to the gym and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my upper chest was underdeveloped compared to my lower chest.

Should I stick to Flat BP or should I add some Incline for balancing?

SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FLChamp strikes again.

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL repped and do guilitine press if srs

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over go to the gym and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my upper chest was underdeveloped compared to my lower chest.

good one

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely do heavy incline and bro always finish 2nd!

i've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, i answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when i ask which girls it is always "just some friends from work, you don't know them." i always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although i can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that i should never touch her phone again and why was i checking up on her.

Anyway, i have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down i just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over go to the gym and had forgotten to sign off of aim after she left. It was whilst i was going through her buddy list that i noticed my upper chest was underdeveloped compared to my lower chest.

Should i stick to flat bp or should i add some incline for balancing?
    KEN LECLAIR

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Curls
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DAMN! repped bruh, you got me biting my nails LOL
    I think you should do some Calve extension and inject some CELLTECH right on your abs to maximize chest gains

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol it sounds like your gf has been possessed by the creatine monster. God help her soul.

Hold on I just did some research, apparently there is a safe way to administer creatine, without many of the unwanted side effects. This is what I found:

500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

Need MOAR Shoulders RaginCajunBrah's Avatar
    RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    upside down reverse pushups

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RaginCajunBrah View Post
    upside down reverse pushups
    Should I do them from a deficit? With bands and chains for accommodating resistance?

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No boats, no care.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I knew this was a troll thread from the title.

spiderman never asks for advice

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    I knew this was a troll thread from the title.

spiderman never asks for advice
    And, he likes men.
    No boats, no care.

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    got me good spidey
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz