Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How good/bad are your hair genetics? Will you be going bald?

This is a subject I'm pretty curious about since my dad is bald. I'm ****ing scared of getting that ****ing stupid looking horseshoe.

My mom's father still has a decent head of hair and tbh i look like him the most, so I hope I'll be like him in that department..

nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone in my family dies with full heads of huge sweeping manes of blonde luscious hair. My grandfather had so much hair on his head when he died, we just wrapped him in his hair and stood him in the corner. Eventually we had to call pest control from all the rodents, maggots, and flies feasting on his decaying flesh. But his hair still looked fabulous!

RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    worst hair genetics in history checking in
    feelsbadman

TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TobiahE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nervousfarter View Post
    Everyone in my family dies with full heads of huge sweeping manes of blonde luscious hair. My grandfather had so much hair on his head when he died, we just wrapped him in his hair and stood him in the corner. Eventually we had to call pest control from all the rodents, maggots, and flies feasting on his decaying flesh. But his hair still looked fabulous!
    you're a ****ing lunatic bro!

Originally Posted by RagerMr View Post
    worst hair genetics in history checking in
    feelsbadman
    how so? how is your hair right now??

xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry, your gonna go bald.

When it's gonna happen depends on genetics and lifestyle

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nervousfarter View Post
    Lol wut

khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have really thick hair and a nice hairline so im pretty much set

that being said my hair grows in all sorts of direction so it has to be kept short
    6k+

Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post

I think there's like a 52 % chance of inheriting hair genetics from your mum's side. Most guys I know with bald dads still has a great head of hair, whereas i know more bald guys who got it from their grandfather on their moms side..

With great power..... acid_override's Avatar
    acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MInes pretty much gone bro. Not bothered though. When it first started I was like "**** SON" but doesnt bother me at all now.

Oh and baldness apparently goes off your mums genetics!! So if her dad is a peanut youve ad it! lol

Originally Posted by acid_override View Post
    MInes pretty much gone bro. Not bothered though. When it first started I was like "**** SON" but doesnt bother me at all now.

Oh and baldness apparently goes off your mums genetics!! So if her dad is a peanut youve ad it! lol
    was your dad bald bro? or just your mums father?

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will i lose my hair most likely? my dad starting losing his at like 30-35 and has been on propecia for like 10 years. he has thick hair

my bro has lost a lot of hair and is only 25. he has thin hair

so far i haven't lost my hair. i have thick hair
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started balding at age 12. I think I'm some sort of world record.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as I have hair around my penis and on my ass, I don't care

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    my dad is bald, does that mean i'm going to be bald?

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    will i lose my hair most likely? my dad starting losing his at like 30-35 and has been on propecia for like 10 years. he has thick hair

my bro has lost a lot of hair and is only 25. he has thin hair

so far i haven't lost my hair. i have thick hair
    does your hair resemble your dad's in texture and stuff though? how's your mums father doing? bald? If so, I'd say you're pretty ****ed if there's hairloss on both sides, but you never know. I think you can even inherit hair genetics from your grandmother on either side

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paylowsore View Post
    my dad is bald, does that mean i'm going to be bald?
    yes bitch

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    at 18 you probably just haven't started getting any yet but in 5 years you better start looking out. maybe by then stem cells will have cured baldness or something

Originally Posted by cell technical View Post
    I started balding at age 12. I think I'm some sort of world record.
    that blows. i think dr phil said in an interview he started when he was 12 too haha

SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Terrible hair genetics. I have another year, perhaps year and a half til its over

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I say my genetics are excellent.
    "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10) acid_override is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TobiahE View Post
    was your dad bald bro? or just your mums father?
    Ye Big Charlie (my dad) isnt totally bald, hes 56 now wiv grey n receding hairline, but his Dad had a full head of hair! Oh ye n my cousins on my mums side both have good hair so cant go souly on mums dad. Just a theory!

Originally Posted by Love Pirate View Post
    at 18 you probably just haven't started getting any yet but in 5 years you better start looking out. maybe by then stem cells will have cured baldness or something
    5 years my ass. They've been saying 5 years for the last 40. It's pretty general consensus on hairloss forums that we probably won't be seeing a full cure in this generation.. maybe our kids will

xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mothers father, and two of her brothers are bald. My fathers side of the family had thick heads of hair till well into old age and death. My brother, who is going to be 40 soon, still has some thick ass wolfman jack type hair, where I am 35 and have thinned out considerable in the last ten years. Im not bald yet but of the sh*t gets any thinner I may as well be.

Double Platinum Member TonytheOnly's Avatar
    TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can someone explain to me why, if your hair genetics come from your moms father why some siblings will go bald and some will not?
    Knee Draggers Crew
    2001 Kawi ZX-6R

Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well my dad's going quite bald now at age 50 but both my grandpa's still have decent amounts of hair so i hope i'm like them. I have really thick hair so it better stay that way.
    Goal = Reach 160 lbs on my current bulk. Beginning 8th November 2011 at 136 lbs.

BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my hairline is pretty thin.. my hair has always been thin in general but i havent lost any yet. my dad is bald but he shaves his head anyways.
    srs

BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post

So not true.

My dad went bald in his 20's and so did my brother. They both had thick, dark hair. MY whole family made jokes since I was a kid I'd be bald at 20 with my blonde hair. I'm 31 and my hair is just as full as it was 20 years ago. Mind you, it was pretty thin hair to begin with.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony

Originally Posted by TonytheOnly View Post
    can someone explain to me why, if your hair genetics come from your moms father why some siblings will go bald and some will not?

It's a lottery, as I stated earlier it can come from both sides. You can even get it from some distant relative. Hairloss is ****ing ruthless and you can be ****ed over at any time

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty bad, but I will have surgery soon.

Originally Posted by TonytheOnly View Post
    their mum must av tapped a milkman wiv sik hair genetics to cancel out the bad ones she got off her pops! srs!