Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UPDATE 4, Day 28
    Weighed myself again, still heading in right direction. Up by 4kg (8.8lbs) in last 4 weeks. Expect the gains to slow down right now I have replenished lost carbs, fat etc.

30/08/11 84kg
    --- ill ---
    20/03/12 69kg (inoculated with worms)
    03/04/12 72.5kg
    18/04/12 73kg

Not a massive amount to report, as it's been pretty plane sailing. Definitely came out of the bounce period, as symptoms came back a tiny bit, but still a massive improvement on my pre-worm condition. My 'worm-flu' was very mild. Had no discernible gastro issues from them, just felt a bit groggy in the head for a few days. That's all gone now anyway.

Basically, It's now more or less a case of waiting for the 8-10wk period, by which point the worms will have matured and I should know if they will work permanently.

To be on safe side, I am still taking 1 steroid capsule every other day, down from 3 a day, pre-worms.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mode7 View Post
    UPDATE 4, Day 28
    Weighed myself again, still heading in right direction. Up by 4kg (8.8lbs) in last 4 weeks. Expect the gains to slow down right now I have replenished lost carbs, fat etc.

30/08/11 84kg
    --- ill ---
    20/03/12 69kg (inoculated with worms)
    03/04/12 72.5kg
    18/04/12 73kg

Not a massive amount to report, as it's been pretty plane sailing. Definitely came out of the bounce period, as symptoms came back a tiny bit, but still a massive improvement on my pre-worm condition. My 'worm-flu' was very mild. Had no discernible gastro issues from them, just felt a bit groggy in the head for a few days. That's all gone now anyway.

Basically, It's now more or less a case of waiting for the 8-10wk period, by which point the worms will have matured and I should know if they will work permanently.

To be on safe side, I am still taking 1 steroid capsule every other day, down from 3 a day, pre-worms.
    good to hear dude. goodluck

cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed and repped. Alternative therapy is always interesting to me. Gotta keep dat dere open mind.
    I rep back all.

buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another alternative therapy is healing Crohn's disease (in randm. placebo-cont sutdy)

“Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) may well be the most important therapeutic breakthrough in over fifty years. It provides a new, safe and inexpensive method of medical treatment by mobilizing the natural defenses of one’s own immune system.

LDN substantially reduces health care costs and improves treatment of a wide array of diseases. Unfortunately, because naltrexone has been without patent protection for many years, no pharmaceutical company will bear the expense of the large clinical trials necessary for FDA approval of LDN’s new special uses. It is now up to public institutions to seize the opportunity that LDN offers.”
    — David Gluck, MD | See url: lowdosenaltrexone.org

Also see:
    Therapy with the Opioid Antagonist Naltrexone Promotes Mucosal Healing in Active Crohn's Disease: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial.
    url: crohnsend.com/documents/ldn_promotes_musosa_healing_crohns_2011.pdf
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

By the way Mode7, this is an incredible series of posts you've got going here, and the reason I joined the body building forum. My bet is your going to beat your disease!

buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up New research has found: stopping the T1D immune attack allows regeneration of B-cells

Originally Posted by Ruckus91 View Post
    Type one diabetic checking in, can you explain how this would help a diabetic?

Thanks for posting.
    In my opinion the Hookworm therapy should be able to do the same as/or compliment the BCG vaccine therapy. See below:

diabetes
    February 21, 2012 in Diabetes

Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) research has found that insulin production may persist for decades after the onset of type 1 diabetes. Beta cell functioning also appears to be preserved in some patients years after apparent loss of pancreatic function. The study results appear in the March issue of Diabetes Care.

"Traditionally, it was thought that beta cell function completely ceased in patients with advanced type 1 diabetes. However, data from this study and others suggest that the pancreas continues to function at some level even decades after the onset of type 1 diabetes," says Denise Faustman, MD, PhD, director of the MGH Immunobiology Laboratory, who led the study.

In the current study, blood samples from 182 individuals with type 1 diabetes were evaluated using an ultrasensitive assay for C-peptide, a marker of insulin secretion, to test for residual beta cell function. The study revealed that C-peptide production can persist for decades after disease onset and remains functionally responsive to blood sugar levels. Although C-peptide levels were lower among those who had longer duration of diabetes, the decrease over time was gradual and not the abrupt decline predicted by the conventional picture of type 1 diabetes. Even among patients with disease duration of 31 to 40 years, 10 percent still produced C-peptide. In addition, beta cell functioning remained intact at very low C-peptide levels.

The novel assay – which is 22 times more sensitive than the current standard – also was able to detect C-peptide in 34 of 54 weekly blood samples from four participants in Faustman's trial of the generic drug BCG (bacillus Calmette-Guerin) to treat advanced type 1 diabetes, while the standard assay was unable to detect C-peptide in any of those samples. The researchers conclude that this ultrasensitive assay offers a novel approach to identify patients, even with advanced disease, who may benefit from treatments to retain or enhance beta cell function. They further note that patients with low C-peptide levels or advanced disease may benefit from new interventions to preserve or enhance beta cell function and prevent complications.

"Our results contribute to a growing body of evidence suggesting there might be a longer window for therapeutic intervention in this disease and also may help explain the transient restoration of insulin production we saw in patients who received BCG in our Phase I clinical trial," says Faustman, an associate professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
    -------------------------------------------------

If this interests you I will post links that make even bigger connections.

New research has found: Some Beta cells persist for decades after the onset of T1D!

Originally Posted by aleatoric View Post
    It's pretty hard to quantitate the effect of these helminths on life expectancy but some of the Caribbean countries where these things are rampant boast pretty decent life expectancy (>75yrs) despite the lack of proper sanitation, medical care, poverty etc.

Good stuff OP, I'm curious to see how this pans out. Radiolab did an hour long special on this subject last year. It's pretty fascinating and you can listen to it on their website if you're interested. It explains why doctors think there are a lot more autoimmune disorders in developed and clean countries as opposed to third world countries. Worms can work for several autoimmune disorders but it will not work for type I diabetes because the beta cells in pancreas are already destroyed in childhood. It wouldn't matter if you can suppress the immune response because the insulin producing cells are already dead. Anyhows, good luck and keep us updated.

Radiolab link: www radiolab .org/2009/sep/07/
    Diabetes
    February 21, 2012 in Diabetes

Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) research has found that insulin production may persist for decades after the onset of type 1 diabetes. Beta cell functioning also appears to be preserved in some patients years after apparent loss of pancreatic function. The study results appear in the March issue of Diabetes Care.

"Traditionally, it was thought that beta cell function completely ceased in patients with advanced type 1 diabetes. However, data from this study and others suggest that the pancreas continues to function at some level even decades after the onset of type 1 diabetes," says Denise Faustman, MD, PhD, director of the MGH Immunobiology Laboratory, who led the study.

In the current study, blood samples from 182 individuals with type 1 diabetes were evaluated using an ultrasensitive assay for C-peptide, a marker of insulin secretion, to test for residual beta cell function. The study revealed that C-peptide production can persist for decades after disease onset and remains functionally responsive to blood sugar levels. Although C-peptide levels were lower among those who had longer duration of diabetes, the decrease over time was gradual and not the abrupt decline predicted by the conventional picture of type 1 diabetes. Even among patients with disease duration of 31 to 40 years, 10 percent still produced C-peptide. In addition, beta cell functioning remained intact at very low C-peptide levels.

The novel assay – which is 22 times more sensitive than the current standard – also was able to detect C-peptide in 34 of 54 weekly blood samples from four participants in Faustman's trial of the generic drug BCG (bacillus Calmette-Guerin) to treat advanced type 1 diabetes, while the standard assay was unable to detect C-peptide in any of those samples. The researchers conclude that this ultrasensitive assay offers a novel approach to identify patients, even with advanced disease, who may benefit from treatments to retain or enhance beta cell function. They further note that patients with low C-peptide levels or advanced disease may benefit from new interventions to preserve or enhance beta cell function and prevent complications.

"Our results contribute to a growing body of evidence suggesting there might be a longer window for therapeutic intervention in this disease and also may help explain the transient restoration of insulin production we saw in patients who received BCG in our Phase I clinical trial," says Faustman, an associate professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
    -------------------------------------------------

If this interests you I will post links that make even bigger connections.

razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hope your starting to feel better op

Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by razzatazza View Post
    hope your starting to feel better op
    Yeah, I'm good. Just waiting for week 8-10, then will try and come off the anti-inflammatories, which will be telling. Whenever I have come off these in the past, symptoms flare up.

Just starting week 7 now.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How you getting on with the worms fellow UK Crohn's brah?

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for updates, worm brah.

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is true. i grew up in a third world country.used to play in the dirt,eat mud,walk around bare footed like a ****ing boss. never got sick. my immune system is ****ing good. only get the occasional cold when i dun goof and take a cold shower at 2 am or go out barely covered in freezing temperature.

you americans mad i have superworms symbiotes?
    Misc-u Ninja #1

aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aleatoric is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, I'm good. Just waiting for week 8-10, then will try and come off the anti-inflammatories, which will be telling. Whenever I have come off these in the past, symptoms flare up.

Just starting week 7 now.
    How are you holding up, OP?
    250+ leave a link

++ Positive Crew ++

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf bro. My bro got UC, its horrible, and Crohn even more horrible, but injecting worms. what is this sorcery. hopes it helps you, not considering sayiing this to my bro as he would think im a psycho.

Oh, and I actually think I might have UC myself, feelsbadman.
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good luck to your bro brah. I dunno if he smokes, but my disease eased quite a bit after I quit.
    yeah smoking is known to worsen Crohn and make UC better srs.
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SitchNoHomo View Post
    yeah smoking is known to worsen Crohn and make UC better srs.
    Yes, ive read about that. Really weird being that they are both very similar diseases.

411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Need update op...

Where are u
    I REP BACK...REP Back....I REP BACK

8======)) 500+ 100%

RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UPDATES? Are you alive?? Did the worms eat your brain?

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rip op.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Joined so I could tell you to update your thread....! I have Crohn's too and am quite interested in this (on Humira now)

Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im worried SRS. Ive done something crazy to try and treat my disease so I can understand OP's choice and would have probably done the same. Got this thread subbed. I read of a guy who did this and he went on without meds or treatment for a couple of years.

Worms ate OP's brain.

Goodnight sweet worm boy.

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where is op

Registered User Crohnbodyuilder's Avatar
    Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crohnbodyuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    update?

royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) royaletoad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen ******* if you don't update I will rape you if i get the chance.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    update
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ah yes, did you read up on the all pro allergy cure? cures them 100%.
    You can have results or you can have your excuses. But you cant have both.

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    update.

Did op ded himself?

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish OP would just update ffs.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would just do kefir, prescription grade probiotics, or fecal transplant b4 id put a worm inside me
    | Hoosiers | Irish | Colts | Pacers | Indians |