giving it all I've got hawklifter's Avatar
    hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawklifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO-Xplode & CellMass Questions

Hi Guys,

Just got started with some NO-Xplode & CellMass a few weeks ago and then got a sinus infection. I was feeling pretty bad and had to start taking some medication (amoxicillin). Being new to this whole supplement thing and lifting itself, I am a bit worried about taking the NO-Xplode and CellMass while on the medication. Should I stop for the time being and then start up again after I have finished taking the medication or just quite taking the stuff completely? I know on both bottles it says to consult a doctor if taking meds.

Also, I have been feeling slightly dizzy while taking the NO-Xplode & CellMass. While this might just be a result of being sick and overexherting myself, I know this can be a potential side-effect of both supplements.

Please let me know your thoughts ASAP. Thanks!
    "Whatever you do, don't do it halfway."
    - Bob Beamon

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't worry about taking supplements while on meds, you are perfectly safe to do so. What you should be concerned with is lifting when you are sick. Listen to your body. If you feel bad, don't lift as you will stress your body when it needs all its resources to fight the sickness. You might want to post in the correct forum to avoid flames and negs..

mill_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mill_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I may be wrong, but isn't CellMass a creatine supplement? If it is you shouldn't need to take both since NO Xplode has creatine in it too. I used NO Xplode and had a similar experience. I just tried to make sure I had something in my stomach before I took it and it seemed to help with the jitters and dizziness.

Good Luck

umop3p!sdn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No explode does not have a large amount of creatine in it and was made to be stacked with cellmass.