ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking $$$$SciVations New Mass Gainer Sample Review$$$

HERE IS MY REVIEW ON SCIVATION'S NEW MASS GAINER GAME CHANGER!!!

It comes in two flavors I had the pleasure of trying "Chocolate Dream":

There's so much I love about this product. I wish I had more!!!

This MASS GAINER is a great supplement that can fit into anyone's diet. Whether cutting and getting ripped for the summer or bulking up for the winter. There are so many gainers out there, this is the one that seems to be the best-of-all-worlds. From its high quality profile to its AMAZING TASTE, I am completely positive that this MASS GAINER will get the job done.

Profile: 10/10 - One of the best gainer profiles I have ever seen got to give it up to SciVation they only produce the best.
    SciVation's Mass Gainer contains:
    • High-quality milk protein isolate sourced from grade-A skim milk that has undergone a low heat process to maintain protein purity. This is some of the highest quality milk protein on the market
    • Low-glycemic, insulin-stabilizing carbs, predominantly from organic brown rice and organic fractionated rice oligodextrins, which also provide a plethora of health benefits
    • A blend of healthy fatty acids derived from such sources as fish oil, sunflower oil, golden flax seed oil, and coconut oil, which include Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) and medium-chain triglycerides but contain only two grams of saturated fat per serving
    • 5000 mg of creatine magnesium chelate
    • 500 mg of betaine anhydrous

Value: 9/10 - To quote Mike McCandles "It won't be cheap, sadly. The tub has 20 servings in it. I expect online retailers to have it for around 52-54 bucks." But like everything in life you get what you pay for. You want ELITE quality its going to cost a bit more!!! But when compared to other gainers on BB.com it is right on target!!!

Effectiveness/Versatility: 10/10 - This is an all purpose gainer, you can take it in the mornings (like I did), after workouts (which I also did), you can cut the serving in half and add some extra protein (if your cutting). Plain put this is top notch supplement that will deliver.

Mix-ability: 9/10 In the shaker I had some foam, but it did not affect its amazing flavor. I also tried stirring it in a cup which left some small clumps that were delicious!!! Not bad at all for a Gainer very smooth going down.

Taste: 10/10 -All I can say is daaaam this flavor had me dreaming of chocolate!!! The taste was amazing one of the best chocolate flavors I have ever had the privilege of indulging on. I could see my self warming up a cup of this on a cold night as hot cocoa.

My overall thoughts: This Mass Gainer hit the bulls-eye on quality, effectiveness/versatility, and taste. I definitely recommend this gainer!!!

Last edited by ARUSMC1000; 03-15-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    ******SNI NITRIC BLAST Sponsored log******* COMPLETED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142341311&page=1

SCIVATION MASS GAINER REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143177073&pagenumber=

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
    if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
    have that problem."
    -Ronald Reagan

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "Ipsa scientia potestas est"
    "Ira deorum"

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review, glad you liked it, Agreed on all points

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WOW awesome review! I really think Scivation nailed it on this one. Mike spoke very highly of it and before its release he knew it would be something special.

I like your points on the servings. If people want, they can split the serving up and simply add whey to get the protein in. Also, by mixing in milk that will also raise the calorie count and save some servings.

ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Thanks for the review, glad you liked it, Agreed on all points
    Thanks for the opportunity to be one of the first to try it.
    ******SNI NITRIC BLAST Sponsored log******* COMPLETED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142341311&page=1

SCIVATION MASS GAINER REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143177073&pagenumber=

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
    if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
    have that problem."
    -Ronald Reagan

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "Ipsa scientia potestas est"
    "Ira deorum"

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    been looking at this one for a while now.. thanks for the review.

might wait for a deal though.
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TimMason91 View Post
    been looking at this one for a while now.. thanks for the review.

might wait for a deal though.
    Being so new, I cant say for sure if a deal will be going on anytime soon in the near future. Even so, with the ingredients in there, the price can't come down too much. It really has premium ingredients for every macro source and you truly get what you pay for.

Price may seem high, but compare it to others and what you actually get. You're not just paying for cheap sugars and fillers, you are getting the highest quality ingredients.