Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I am juggernaut challenge

Hey what up yall! I just signed up for the juggernaught challenge and still need to order one more infinite labs product and then when I have them both in hand I will take the picture with that days newspaper! I am real excited about this. I am competing in my first show on the 31st so I'm already in a little bit of good shape. 2 more shows in April, then off to Vegas for fun and then getting married on June!! Dominican republic here I come!! Despite all this stuff going on in my next few months I can't wait to receive these infinite labs supps and get busy!! I lift every day and do cardio twice daily as well. My main goal is to become a world famous fitness model like rob riches. I currently own a barbershop and love cuttin hair as well!!!
    This morning I had my protein shake n a pre work out with my vitamins n max cla. Then went and had a great chest workout even tho my shoulder is a lil outta wack " champion life" them did a 45 min walk up hill at 3.5 mph on the treadmill. Had chicken breast brown rice n salad then a couple hours later a protein shake a couple more cours later some more chicken breast less brown rice and more salad!! Now hittin the tanning bed up! Well cardio tonight with some halibut and asparagus for din din. Check in tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WELCOME MAN! First off, CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED... probably single most important decision in life, would you agree? ..Second, awesome you're competing! More people I can get hints/tips from! ... wow, 31st, that's quick.... prepped?

What are you looking to order? try the Infinite Force Blue Raspberry man, IT'S AMAZING!.. only my 1st day on it but it's just that good! already recommending it, haha, for real!

btw, you cut sodium and water intake for competition?
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StefoShop View Post
    Hey what up yall! I just signed up for the juggernaught challenge and still need to order one more infinite labs product and then when I have them both in hand I will take the picture with that days newspaper! I am real excited about this. I am competing in my first show on the 31st so I'm already in a little bit of good shape. 2 more shows in April, then off to Vegas for fun and then getting married on June!! Dominican republic here I come!! Despite all this stuff going on in my next few months I can't wait to receive these infinite labs supps and get busy!! I lift every day and do cardio twice daily as well. My main goal is to become a world famous fitness model like rob riches. I currently own a barbershop and love cuttin hair as well!!!
    This morning I had my protein shake n a pre work out with my vitamins n max cla. Then went and had a great chest workout even tho my shoulder is a lil outta wack " champion life" them did a 45 min walk up hill at 3.5 mph on the treadmill. Had chicken breast brown rice n salad then a couple hours later a protein shake a couple more cours later some more chicken breast less brown rice and more salad!! Now hittin the tanning bed up! Well cardio tonight with some halibut and asparagus for din din. Check in tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
    Welcome to the challenge Stefo!

Congrats on getting married. I am also getting married but its on April 28. And we also are going to the Dominican Republic; Punta Cana

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh wow! Welcome Stefo! Exciting events coming up for you! Best wishes at your show on the 31st. AND, congrats in getting married! Can't wait to see your prep workouts and diets for the next few days =)

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the TEAM! What shows are you going to compete in?

QUOTE=StefoShop;847655313]Hey what up yall! I just signed up for the juggernaught challenge and still need to order one more infinite labs product and then when I have them both in hand I will take the picture with that days newspaper! I am real excited about this. I am competing in my first show on the 31st so I'm already in a little bit of good shape. 2 more shows in April, then off to Vegas for fun and then getting married on June!! Dominican republic here I come!! Despite all this stuff going on in my next few months I can't wait to receive these infinite labs supps and get busy!! I lift every day and do cardio twice daily as well. My main goal is to become a world famous fitness model like rob riches. I currently own a barbershop and love cuttin hair as well!!!
    This morning I had my protein shake n a pre work out with my vitamins n max cla. Then went and had a great chest workout even tho my shoulder is a lil outta wack " champion life" them did a 45 min walk up hill at 3.5 mph on the treadmill. Had chicken breast brown rice n salad then a couple hours later a protein shake a couple more cours later some more chicken breast less brown rice and more salad!! Now hittin the tanning bed up! Well cardio tonight with some halibut and asparagus for din din. Check in tomorrow. Thanks for reading.[/QUOTE]

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Another competing individual. Sounds like you are ready for action.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tare it up bro and welcome to the challenge.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I will as I get closer. This dieting thing is not something I have down perfect at all tho. And it's my first comp. so I'm learning as I go but I'm a pretty fast learner tho so yeah thanks man.
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    WELCOME MAN! First off, CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED... probably single most important decision in life, would you agree? ..Second, awesome you're competing! More people I can get hints/tips from! ... wow, 31st, that's quick.... prepped?

What are you looking to order? try the Infinite Force Blue Raspberry man, IT'S AMAZING!.. only my 1st day on it but it's just that good! already recommending it, haha, for real!

btw, you cut sodium and water intake for competition?

Thanks man! U going to punta cana?

Thank u and will do!

All natural body building on the 31st then menus physique on 4/20 then another all natural bodybuilding on 4/28 then I gotta b lookin real good for my Vegas trip which is just for fun

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    Welcome to the TEAM! What shows are you going to compete in?

QUOTE=StefoShop;847655313]Hey what up yall! I just signed up for the juggernaught challenge and still need to order one more infinite labs product and then when I have them both in hand I will take the picture with that days newspaper! I am real excited about this. I am competing in my first show on the 31st so I'm already in a little bit of good shape. 2 more shows in April, then off to Vegas for fun and then getting married on June!! Dominican republic here I come!! Despite all this stuff going on in my next few months I can't wait to receive these infinite labs supps and get busy!! I lift every day and do cardio twice daily as well. My main goal is to become a world famous fitness model like rob riches. I currently own a barbershop and love cuttin hair as well!!!
    [/QUOTE]

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks man! U going to punta cana?
    Sure am. We leave April 29

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Halibut is great fish. Very good!
    Available as a rep

Cool Today

I get my stuff today baby!!! Woke up had a protein shake took my vitamins n hit arms n abs followed by 30 of cardio. Did a 2 front shoulders workouts 4 biceps
    Workouts and 4 tricep work outs. 3 sets of 12 reps each! Then finished off my workout with 7 different style ab workouts. 4 sets of 25 each so 700 reps!! Can't wait to start using these infinite labs products!!!! Champion life!!

I get my stuff today baby!!! Woke up had a protein shake took my vitamins n hit arms n abs followed by 30 of cardio. Did a 2 front shoulders workouts 4 biceps
    Workouts and 4 tricep work outs. 3 sets of 12 reps each! Then finished off my workout with 7 different style ab workouts. 4 sets of 25 each so 700 reps!! Can't wait to start using these infinite labs products!!!! Champion life!!
    So what's the first Juggernaut workout gonna be?
    Available as a rep

Well I get my carnitine tomorrow. Since juggernaut has creatine in it and will make me retain water i am
    Gonna start taking it the day after my comp. On the 31st. So april 1st. I will go getta newspaper and tale the pic! Then that day i will get a killer chezt and ab workiut in and tear it uo on an uphill march on the treadmil w/out holding on! Especially since the night after the comp is over im gonna eat whatever i freaking want! Pretty pumped for that!

Talking Woke Up an hour too early

So woke up again an hour before my alarm!!!! Leg day today! Just had my protein shake, preworkout, and my vitamins. I will be starting my infinite labs products Sunday April first so get ready for me to join the challenge! I can't wait. The preworkout im taking now is no match for what I think my crimson punch juggernaut will be. Just can't use creatine right b4 comp! But right after..., it's on and crackin! Bouta go kill these legs n march up this treadmill, then hit the tanning bed, n cut hair all day. I'm booked solid! Then for another cardio session after work! Peace!

Awesome

What resort u staying at???
    Hope u have a great time!!!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Sure am. We leave April 29

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrates on your wedding! That's a beautiful thing! I hope you have a blast in this challenge!
    If you get the chance I keep a log too, even though im not in the contest and its not an " I am Juggernaut" log I would still love to have you stop by! :-) Have a great weekend!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140935631
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED!! That is AWESOME!!! ps- You are def the most cut up barber I've ever seen in my life LOL
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED!! That is AWESOME!!! ps- You are def the most cut up barber I've ever seen in my life LOL
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    I agree! I checked out your bodyspace and your physique is outstanding!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Talking Sweet Saturday

Today I will do more of a full body pump. My favorite workouts! That's y it's sweet Saturday! I took my vitamins, n protein, now gettin ready to hit this gym! Today I also weigh in and get body fat pinched!!!!
    Wish me luck! Also haven't started juggernaut yet but took my first carnitine pill so we shall see how it works! Kinda like how it's all blue! I will post my workout in a few hours along with my new stats! Stay tuned!

Upset

So i got
    Body fat tested at my gym with the pinch style done by my coach and it read higher than it should have. Three weeks ago inwas 6.1 then two weeks ago another 6.1 then i skipped a week because I ate a lil bad but have been real good ever since and today I thought I would be down to 5 something because I look leaner than when i was at 6.1.. So tOday it was like 7.5 which is b.s. that got me pretty pissed. But needed
    That because I ended up working out harder than I have been. So
    It pushed me in the direction I guess. Now I really can't
    Wait to start taking juggernaut!

Talking Lol thanks

That made me laugh. Thanks I needed that. Ruff morning for me so far even tho I had a killer workout! Ur abs r killin game tho too. Good luck with ur challenge. I will stop by ur log as well!

Happy Saturday

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post

Happy Friday!!

Thanks man

Ur lookin pretty chiseled up too homie!! Keep doin ur thing and good luck accomplishing ur goals!

QUOTE=JohnButz;849197723]I agree! I checked out your bodyspace and your physique is outstanding![/QUOTE]

Sunday

So I got 11.5 hours of sleep last night!!! I guess I needed that huh! So had my vitamins n protein, did my hour walk on the treadmill n got a great sweat goin! Made a protein pancake then took my lady to work. I then met with my champion life buddies n got some hats and beanies made for us to wear at my competition. Then ate 2 chicken breast and steamed broccli, got the brand new air max 2012 to create new motivation....worked pretty well. Best shoes ever bought in my life.
    Then drank preworkout n went to gym n did german volume training on my chest! D.B. bench 10X15 then D.B. flys 5X15 n machine flys 5X15, 300 ab reps and finishing with 5X15 with a machine chest press. All of these sets had an increase in weight per set. Was in a hurry so did not finish last 5 sets. Came home had 2 chicken breasts and a few protein pancakes. Now watching Spartacus and doin push ups n sit ups while watching. Will do 300 of each b4 I sleep! Feelin good and remotivated at a 6% body fat. Weighing in at 180lbs.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All natural body building on the 31st then menus physique on 4/20 then another all natural bodybuilding on 4/28 then I gotta b lookin real good for my Vegas trip which is just for fun

[/QUOTE]

awesome bro!!!!! GOod luck with the comps bro, hows your posing??? I'm a posing coach so posing is my thing lol. Looking ripped up and kill it in april! back to back shows are tough bro. stick through it and save that cheat meal til after comp 2! check out my log bro! and welcome to the challenge and congrats on the marriage!! I'm married with 4 kids(2 dogs) so welcome to that community as well lol

Early Monday

Up suuuper early took my lady to work and bouta get a real good back workout in n hit a solid hr. of cardio!! 3rd day using carnitine from infinite labs. Think I'm gonna go ahead n get a newspaper today m start with juggernaut for my 2nd workout later today!!!