tntlakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice! Will the Advanced Endurance Stack help for Soccer?

Hello all,

My first post here and hoping I can get some help from you guys. I have been hooked to playing/training soccer, so my wife surprised me with the Advance Endurance Stack (see supplement list below) and I'd like to ask you guys if these supplements can help me specifically with soccer/training. Also, I do moderate weightlifting, but I'm more concerned about the soccer part.

I train for soccer 2-3 times a week plus the soccer game on Sunday and try to do 1-2 days of weights in the other days as time permits.

Advanced Endurance Stack

Beta-Cret Pre-workout
    CytoSport Cytomax Pre-workout
    Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy Pre-workout (read you can take anytime you need a little boost)
    Vitargo post Workout (read you can also take before or during training)
    Torrent post Workout

If these supplements help with soccer, how will you recommend I take them? For example, should take all the 3 pre-workout supplements prior to Soccer/training session and the 2 post workout supplements?

Thanks.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seems like a solid stack for endurance work.

tntlakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks,
    Any suggestions on the loading part (take the pre-workout supplements at once)?