Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 year old, no weights, how do I get ripped?

I'm 17 years old, I got no weights and I can't afford the gym, I want to go to the gym and I want some Jack3d but I can't afford it. I have asked my mom for both but she says nothing is wrong with my body, I am 125-130, 5'6-5'7. I want to get ripped but if its not possible without weights I could take some toning up, I don't care as much for abs as much as I do for arms, I want huge arms. I have been doing dips and push ups lately, I must say I LOVE DIPS. I can do them ALL DAY! I do feel like I am gaining stuff from dips, I get the burn and it just feels great. Is there any other ways I can get ripped? Also, is it safe for me to take jack3d? If it is someone should buy me some. :P Thanks for the help.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a job
    Make money
    Buy gym membership and food.
    Misc Cologne Crew

TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Emzieroy View Post
    I'm 17 years old, I got no weights and I can't afford the gym, I want to go to the gym and I want some Jack3d but I can't afford it. I have asked my mom for both but she says nothing is wrong with my body, I am 125-130, 5'6-5'7. I want to get ripped but if its not possible without weights I could take some toning up, I don't care as much for abs as much as I do for arms, I want huge arms. I have been doing dips and push ups lately, I must say I LOVE DIPS. I can do them ALL DAY! I do feel like I am gaining stuff from dips, I get the burn and it just feels great. Is there any other ways I can get ripped? Also, is it safe for me to take jack3d? If it is someone should buy me some. :P Thanks for the help.
    Get a job bro . I used my dads old bench and barbell in the garage .

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just eat a lot and do pushups and pullups for now.

Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emzieroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow this forum is pretty active, didn't expect this many replies that fast! Also, I do want a job but since I don't got my license my mom won't let me because she would have to drive me back and forth and she said it will be to much stress on her so its better off for me to not get a job, I know it sucks. I wish I had my own income even if it was just 250 a month.. Also, what if I went to the gym but couldn't bench what I wanted and got embarrassed?

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow this forum is pretty active, didn't expect this many replies that fast! Also, I do want a job but since I don't got my license my mom won't let me because she would have to drive me back and forth and she said it will be to much stress on her so its better off for me to not get a job, I know it sucks. I wish I had my own income even if it was just 250 a month.. Also, what if I went to the gym but couldn't bench what I wanted and got embarrassed?
    Public Transit.
    I did that when I was 16-17.

Everyone started somewhere.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I myself dont go to a gym
    i'm currently doing calisthenics
    but first you need to research as much as you can so make sure to read chad waterbury, lyle mcdonald and books such as the protein book, the ultimate diet and others by lyle

to learn more about calisthenics look up for 'hanibal for king' in you tube the guy is sick

visit my log (its in my sig) for an example for a beginner calisthenic routine and may be you can join me in my journey
    ~~GSF crew~~
    Cutting Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173882181

TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TorettoWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you go to the gym everyones doing their own thing , not focusing on you . We all started like you with no experience . I used to be a twig.

arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10) arlindemini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 15 and going to make my own gym soon (well with a limit cant copy all things) ill buy a bag of concreate and then make lots of dumbells and place them on my garage fill a bag with sand or what i can find then i put it in my back to squat bench is easy to make + in my school we dont have a gym but we have rope bars so i can do pull ups dips etc... If you live in a appartment it sucks xD
    Bodybuilding is
    90% - Kitchen
    10% - Gym

Originally Posted by arlindemini View Post
    I'm 15 and going to make my own gym soon (well with a limit cant copy all things) ill buy a bag of concreate and then make lots of dumbells and place them on my garage fill a bag with sand or what i can find then i put it in my back to squat bench is easy to make + in my school we dont have a gym but we have rope bars so i can do pull ups dips etc... If you live in a appartment it sucks xD
    Yeah, I got a 2 door garage that isn't being occupied. I think I will look into getting stuff for a gym after I get some jack3d.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    find some body weight routines for the time being

Yeah, I got a 2 door garage that isn't being occupied. I think I will look into getting stuff for a gym after I get some jack3d.
    why are you so obsessed with jack3d? it shrinks your dick (research 1,3 dimethylamylamine) and isn't a very effective pre workout. first off get a gym membership or your own weight set at home. then get a protein powder and then worry about a pre workout. no-xplode is in my opinion the best option.

Originally Posted by TorettoWill View Post
    When you go to the gym everyones doing their own thing , not focusing on you . We all started like you with no experience . I used to be a twig.
    6'3", 150 pounds, you're still pretty small bro...
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no need for a pre-workout especially not Jack3d idk why you want it so badly? Eat and do dips/ pullups while finding a job to buy a gym membership.

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't worry about Jack3d, you won't gain any muscle if you don't eat a lot of food, and protein. Not a lot of just protein, you have to have calories.

Btw what about your school gym? Join the football team maybe?
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart