Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User HarvardBusiness's Avatar
    HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So sad that he died in the prime of his life.

Not to be gay or anything...but watching videos of him is depressing for that reason.

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrsnruB1111 View Post
    No, his best quote is

'boy, it's like a sauna in here'
    you're really cool bro.

quite a low ******* for disrespecting someone passed

jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    you guys are dicks. If i wasnt on rc, I'd def. neg some of you. I wasnt exactly the biggest zyzz fan, but let me you....what i really admired about him was he didnt give a fuarrkkk what anyone thought about him. He lived his life the way he wanted to. A lot more than I can say for most people. He gets my respect
    zyzz was a total phoney who based his entire persona and looks in an effort to get validated constantly by other people. he had several plastic surgeries on his face, and obscene amount of juice to get a good body. how was his personality any good? his entire persona was just attention whoring like a ***got in public and reeked of insecurity

burn in hell zyzz muzzie *** ahahaah owned bro just owned

RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought he said 'this is how you get shredded, eating sh\t like this. isn't that right babo?'

itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LocalDealer View Post
    What more do you know about this vid that we don't?

-Who is recording most of it?

-What the hell are they saying on the bus or whatever (when Zyzz is wearing his MNSTRCHLDRN shirt)
    "fabikation" (guy with long hair in video above)

he asks zyzz if he took the pill with no water (drugs)
    zyzz confirms he infact took the pill with no water.
    90% troll.

AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100) AdhamZahran is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SubXero View Post
    Will neg those ****s on rc and rep u

R.i.p king
    We miss u

do not give a single fuk about reps.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hermanmunster2 View Post
    crying.gif

I've never been sad after hearing that a celebrity passed away (Whitney Houston, MJ, Heath Ledger, Justin Bieber, etc.), but I was sad as **** when I read about Zyzz. I kept checking the misc over and over again hoping that it was just a troll.
    Same here, hes the only person I didnt know that I actually cared about that died

SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jooced View Post
    zyzz was a total phoney who based his entire persona and looks in an effort to get validated constantly by other people. he had several plastic surgeries on his face, and obscene amount of juice to get a good body. how was his personality any good? his entire persona was just attention whoring like a ***got in public and reeked of insecurity

U mad your a virgin ******* who stays home all day and points out things to others to hide their own insecurities

Lol zyzz haters are pathetic
    Your life must be so awesome hating on someone you've never met
    Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousands pound of whey, I am the oats that starts your day. I am the squats down to the grass, I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift, I am the rush that helps you lift. Of helpful bros that inspire I am your charm when the bunnies 'mire Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die. Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of Aesthetics "The King"

1k+

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Winter is Coming...

mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RH1N0BRAH View Post
    i thought he said 'this is how you get shredded, eating sh\t like this. isn't that right babo?'
    that's actually what he said bro... i'm sure of it LOL.

everyone in here is hearing different chit.

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GApump View Post

5 seconds prior to this being fimed:

PA Announcer: "We're sorry to announce that the concession stand is completely sold out of hot dogs and that we've run out of butter for the popcorn."
    Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

so what he had plastic surgery? So what he took juice? Did you ever think he was doing it for himself? I lift for myself, not anyone else. I wanna get a nose job cause it'll make me feel better about my crooked nose. Sometimes we wanna do things for ourselves to make ourselves better...not necessarily garner approval from others. He was out there enjoying himself and if people thought he was eccentric, he didnt give a flying fuarrkkkkk. I admire that
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by itsame View Post
    "fabikation" (guy with long hair in video above)

he asks zyzz if he took the pill with no water (drugs)
    zyzz confirms he infact took the pill with no water.
    Maybe you can write a dialogue of all his videos. I don't know what he's saying half the time. It's either too quiet or the music is too loud. Or I just can't understand Aussies.

cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500) cole_bauman is not very helpful. (-500)
    I feel the worst for Babo. Everyone else in the crew can phuck off.

Pretty sure Zyzz and Babo were best friends, so I doubt he cared when zyzz called him short.

LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did Zyzz really have plastic surgery? I don't ever remember him saying that.

Remember him admitting to all the drug use and getting veneers, but not plastic surgery.

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pr0duct View Post
    "it's a short life, isn't that right babo?"
    SMBC

jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol at you nerds. ''doing it for himself''. its blatantly obvious his entire reason for gym and juicing was to attract girls cause he was a foreveralone faaaggot like yourselves before he fixed his outside through cosmetic surgery and drugs

u mad you cant live your lives vicariously through zyzz anymore nerds? ahahaah get madder yall

hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvf26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i once sat in that very same seat at oportos
    non unus multorum

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    geez misc. turn up your speakers and just listen closely its obvious what he says

its a short life, isn't that right babo

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightYagami92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats sad bro... really sad...
    Kira

R.I.P. Zyzz

raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raans91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrsnruB1111 View Post
    No, his best quote is

'boy, it's like a sauna in here'
    Common bro, ever heard of respecting those who've passed?

SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

lmao u dont know sh-t ****

he never wanted to be famous unlike ****s like u he didnt try he just did his thing and it accidently happened

he even told simplyshredded to take down the orginal video because it made him to famous, someone re-uploaded the ones u see on youtube

he posted nermous times how he hated the fame and how everyone would ask for pics and how easy it go to get girls and stuff like that

Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avionix is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at you nerds. ''doing it for himself''. its blatantly obvious his entire reason for gym and juicing was to attract girls cause he was a foreveralone faaaggot like yourselves before he fixed his outside through cosmetic surgery and drugs

u mad you cant live your lives vicariously through zyzz anymore nerds? ahahaah get madder yall
    No avi

Bet you're a pale 130 lb basement dweller.

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

haters gonna hate.
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Avionix View Post
    who dis?

source?
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••

matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt2686 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    RIP

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by oohhhyeah View Post
    who dis?

source?
    Veronica Moser

Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So young so sad. So much potential gone in a blink on eye. Feelsbadmayne.jpeg
    Reps rest from 29k
    No thanks Forumadmin/10
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns