Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Juggernaut® in the making justinjude

Juggernaut: A massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path .

Ha, how fitting.

My name is Justin, Justin Jude to be exact (but you can call me Justin, or JD.) I'm from the capital region, NY- but I've lived in AZ for 6 years, and NYC for 2. I have a BA in Elementary Education from Arizona State (go devils!,) and am finishing my Masters in Cognitive Studies in Education from Teacher's College at Columbia. I eventually want to make videosgames. But that's another story altogether.

Lets rewind a few years as to why I started working out in the first place. Like most people, I went through an awful breakup. Got really depressed, lost ~15 pounds, and looked and felt awful. I had to do something about it. I enlisted the help of my then-roommate Dave, and told him what I needed to do, and basically put my life in his hands. He helped me get back on track with diet and exercise, and things went up from there. I have since been working out, with a small 2 month break in between, since February 2011. I do it because I love it, I love how it makes me feel, and I absolutely refuse to have "wittew ams" anymore (really? way to make fun of the #1 thing im insecure about.) But I digress. I'm here to set a goal and push myself, and hopefully to be an inspiration to others. I'm kind of going at this fitness thing alone right now (although my mom is helping me with diet and planning meals and the such,) when I walk through the gym doors, it's all me. Noone screaming to push another rep out, noone to give me advice (unless I seek it out,) and noone to tell me im a pansy for stopping 2 reps short. But in this solitude I find strength. I'm really interested to see where it goes from here. So officially, I'm here to prove to myself, and everyone that has laughed at me or made fun of me in the past, that I can do whatever the hell I want, and WILL rise above and beyond any hurdle or wall that is thrown in my way. Also, Dave told me I had to reassess my goals and stick with something- well Dave, here it is

I. AM. JUGGERNAUT.

My training program is relatively simple- I'm on a 4 day split following Wendler's 5/3/1, Triumvirate assistance work plan. I may change it up after reading some of his new stuff, but for now, this is what I do:

Saturday: Overhead Press (WU) 5, 5, 3- then (WS) 5, 5, 5+, 3, 3, 3+, or 5, 3, 1+ (Right now I'm on wave 2 of 5/3/1, 2nd week in.) My assistance work are 5x15 dips, and 5x10 chinups.
    Sunday: Deadlifts. Same as above, Assistance work are 5x15 Good Mornings, and 5x10 hanging leg raises or bench leg raises, depending on how my lower back feels.
    Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: Bench Press. Same as above, assistance work is dumbell press 5x10 and dumbell rows, 5x10
    Wednesday: Squats (I love squats. I always got made fun of for not having a butt.) Assitance work are seated calf raises, 5x20, and reverse lunges, 5x20
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Rest

My diet is a little interesting. I'm in the process of starting a cut, to lose 8-10 punds in the next 4-6 weeks. I'll use this log as a daily nutrition journal as well, and all advice/feedback is appreciated. Here are my macros:

Protein: 175g
    Fats: 80g
    Carbs: 200g

Thats about 2220cal per day. It's about a 20% cut in maintenance calories. I have a little wiggle room though, so it's alright.

After I lose the weight, I'm going to do a clean bulk, and concentrate on making macros, and getting everything my body needs.

I'll even tell you folks a secret: even if I don't win this contest, I'll be more than proud of myself for sticking with it for 84 days, changing my lifestyle, and making some new friends on the way.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT.

Besides Juggernaut for a pre-workout, I also bought the BCAAs (which I'll be stacking once I finish my old jug in 2 weeks or less, and the WHEY, both vanilla and strawberry. I had my first Juggernaut experience today, and it was absolutely insane. I pushed harder than I have before, and benched a new PR. It's not super high, but 6x155 with no spotter (gotta get me one of those, could've done maybe 3 more.) The rush and pump is insane.

Until tomorrow folks. Keep pushing
    Last edited by justinjude; 03-14-2012 at 09:23 PM.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GOOD LUCK & ENJOY THE CONTEST FUN!!!!

major help from people here..definitely good in terms of working out... contest or no contest...!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10) flintm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice! Welcome to the contest man
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys!

I've found waking up in the morning to go to work is difficult if I'm not in bed by let's say, 1030. Ha. I've become an old man.

Anyway, off to work, totally stoked to do squats today.
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to have you in the challenge!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's Here! Juggernaut HP In The BB.com Store!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/infinite-labs/juggernaut-hp.html

Advanced Pre-Workout Optimizer*
    Explosive Energy To Help Your
    Pre-Workout Experience!*

Net wt 390g, serving size 1 scoop, servings 30

High Performance Series Helps Support:

Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged "Pump" Sensation*
    Enhanced Mental Focus*
    Significantly Reduced Fatigue*
    Improved Blood Flow*
    Buffering an Acid Environment within Muscles*
    Workout Log:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation, JD!

You will be pleased after the 3 months.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    Thanks guys!

I've found waking up in the morning to go to work is difficult if I'm not in bed by let's say, 1030. Ha. I've become an old man.

Anyway, off to work, totally stoked to do squats today.
    The Juggernaut will help...energy wise man, without you realizing...! I just realized it today after couple days of not paying attention to it and using it. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR GOALS MAN!! don't ever stop!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Justin,
    From your post, I can tell you are very into this sport and challenge. This is a great attitude to see!!

By taking a glimpse at your diet, I would suggest bumping protein up to 200gms and dropping the fat lower.

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Justin,
    From your post, I can tell you are very into this sport and challenge. This is a great attitude to see!!

By taking a glimpse at your diet, I would suggest bumping protein up to 200gms and dropping the fat lower.
    I could easily do that.. But why?

I could drop the fat by 11 and raise protein by 25.. But wouldn't that drop test production?
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Juggernaut: A massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path .

Ha, how fitting.

My name is Justin, Justin Jude to be exact (but you can call me Justin, or JD.) I'm from the capital region, NY- but I've lived in AZ for 6 years, and NYC for 2. I have a BA in Elementary Education from Arizona State (go devils!,) and am finishing my Masters in Cognitive Studies in Education from Teacher's College at Columbia. I eventually want to make videosgames. But that's another story altogether.

Lets rewind a few years as to why I started working out in the first place. Like most people, I went through an awful breakup. Got really depressed, lost ~15 pounds, and looked and felt awful. I had to do something about it. I enlisted the help of my then-roommate Dave, and told him what I needed to do, and basically put my life in his hands. He helped me get back on track with diet and exercise, and things went up from there. I have since been working out, with a small 2 month break in between, since February 2011. I do it because I love it, I love how it makes me feel, and I absolutely refuse to have "wittew ams" anymore (really? way to make fun of the #1 thing im insecure about.) But I digress. I'm here to set a goal and push myself, and hopefully to be an inspiration to others. I'm kind of going at this fitness thing alone right now (although my mom is helping me with diet and planning meals and the such,) when I walk through the gym doors, it's all me. Noone screaming to push another rep out, noone to give me advice (unless I seek it out,) and noone to tell me im a pansy for stopping 2 reps short. But in this solitude I find strength. I'm really interested to see where it goes from here. So officially, I'm here to prove to myself, and everyone that has laughed at me or made fun of me in the past, that I can do whatever the hell I want, and WILL rise above and beyond any hurdle or wall that is thrown in my way. Also, Dave told me I had to reassess my goals and stick with something- well Dave, here it is

I. AM. JUGGERNAUT.

My training program is relatively simple- I'm on a 4 day split following Wendler's 5/3/1, Triumvirate assistance work plan. I may change it up after reading some of his new stuff, but for now, this is what I do:

Saturday: Overhead Press (WU) 5, 5, 3- then (WS) 5, 5, 5+, 3, 3, 3+, or 5, 3, 1+ (Right now I'm on wave 2 of 5/3/1, 2nd week in.) My assistance work are 5x15 dips, and 5x10 chinups.
    Sunday: Deadlifts. Same as above, Assistance work are 5x15 Good Mornings, and 5x10 hanging leg raises or bench leg raises, depending on how my lower back feels.
    Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: Bench Press. Same as above, assistance work is dumbell press 5x10 and dumbell rows, 5x10
    Wednesday: Squats (I love squats. I always got made fun of for not having a butt.) Assitance work are seated calf raises, 5x20, and reverse lunges, 5x20
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Rest

My diet is a little interesting. I'm in the process of starting a cut, to lose 8-10 punds in the next 4-6 weeks. I'll use this log as a daily nutrition journal as well, and all advice/feedback is appreciated. Here are my macros:

Protein: 175g
    Fats: 80g
    Carbs: 200g

Thats about 2220cal per day. It's about a 20% cut in maintenance calories. I have a little wiggle room though, so it's alright.

After I lose the weight, I'm going to do a clean bulk, and concentrate on making macros, and getting everything my body needs.

I'll even tell you folks a secret: even if I don't win this contest, I'll be more than proud of myself for sticking with it for 84 days, changing my lifestyle, and making some new friends on the way.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT.

Besides Juggernaut for a pre-workout, I also bought the BCAAs (which I'll be stacking once I finish my old jug in 2 weeks or less, and the WHEY, both vanilla and strawberry. I had my first Juggernaut experience today, and it was absolutely insane. I pushed harder than I have before, and benched a new PR. It's not super high, but 6x155 with no spotter (gotta get me one of those, could've done maybe 3 more.) The rush and pump is insane.

Until tomorrow folks. Keep pushing
    Good luck with this contest!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I could easily do that.. But why?

I could drop the fat by 11 and raise protein by 25.. But wouldn't that drop test production?
    More protein = more muscle. More muscle = higher metabolic rate. Higher metabolic rate = more fat loss.

You don't need much fat for hormone production. Just get the essential fatty acids.
    Available as a rep

Hello fellow juggernauts and anyone else watching my thread!

I've decided that I want to put together a little video for you, talking about whats been going on, instead of always typing it.

So watch here:

My diet today consisted of:

Breakfast: A shake with- 1 scoop of Infinite Labs Vanilla Whey Protein, 1.5 cups of Organic skim milk, 1 cup raw blueberries, 12oz of plain greek yogurt, and ~2tbs of natural peanut butter. Gave me about 832 cal.
    Pre-workout: Infinite Labs JUGGERNAUT- this stuff is absolutely FANTASTIC. I have energy for the workout to SCREAM past my old personal records. I've broken 2 so far, and I've just started! I find more energy throughout the day, and better sleeps at night.
    Snack: Praeventia Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies - 150cal
    Lunch: I found out my chicken went bad... But not until I ate 2.8oz of it. Then I had a banana, and a jif-to-go cup. 439 Cal.
    Dinner: After work I went to the bar to go back to work. Doc said I needed to acidify my.. well... I needed more cranberry juice in my life. I had 2 slices of pumpernickel bread, 12oz of oceanspray cranberry juice, 5oz of corned beef, and id like to say about a cup or more of cabbage/onions. This logged about 716 cal.

I checked my macros when I got home, and I was about 40g short of the protein. Had some extra whey protein that I'm trying to finish up (it's almost done, THANK GOD,) which added an addition 60g of protein, negligible fat, and a few carbs, which gave me 300 cal.

Todays net cal was approximately 2437.

This doesn't include the cals burned from working on my feet, and working out this morning. Id say overall, I was pretty close to my 2220 goal.

I will tell you, however, that this diet thing is VERY VERY difficult. I'm used to eating what I want, when I want. But I know in the end, it will be worth it.

I may have an apple to satiate me.

Other than that- today was a pretty typical day. I'm stoked for St. Patricks Day- I'm working behind the bar all day and night, to keep me out of trouble Anyone have any plans?

How's everyone else doing? I'm going to look through some of the members I've favorited- post some feedback, but how are you otherwise?

until next time. I AM JUGGERNAUT

For those of you interested in Wendler's 5/3/1 that I showed you, look here:

http://www.jimwendler.com/
    Last edited by justinjude; 03-15-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge. TEAM JUGGERNAUT!!!!

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope you like the Juggernaut HP! It's great! Best of luck here in the contest!
    If you get the chance I keep a log too, even though im not in the contest and its not an " I am Juggernaut" log I would still love to have you stop by! :-) Have a great weekend!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140935631
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Diet sounds good. It you know you can add cruciferous veggies to the mix almost for free. With the fiber and low calorie content they are a real plus.

Glad you like the Juggernaut. What did you think of The vanilla whey?
    Available as a rep

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lookin good Juggernauter!! Keep pushing!! I also got the BCAAs- what flavor Juggernaut did you get?
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Diet sounds good. It you know you can add cruciferous veggies to the mix almost for free. With the fiber and low calorie content they are a real plus.

Glad you like the Juggernaut. What did you think of The vanilla whey?

I've got a bag of BROcolli sitting next to me, it's going to be my best friend.

To be honest about vanilla whey, I use it as a base for shakes -never alone. It's not overpowering, not too sweet, and gives a good base for other flavors.

It really allows me to add more fresh fruits without the tastes clashing... Think vanilla ice cream- you can have greater combination of flavor vs, let's say, peach, or cookies and creme
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    Lookin good Juggernauter!! Keep pushing!! I also got the BCAAs- what flavor Juggernaut did you get?
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    Thanks for the support Eliza!!

I actually bought all three flavors of the original juggernaut. When my first jug runs out, I'll pick up the HP.

RASPBERRY LEMONADE is definitely my fave so far.

How about you??

How do you like the BCAAs? Feel any different?
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

I've got a bag of BROcolli sitting next to me, it's going to be my best friend.

To be honest about vanilla whey, I use it as a base for shakes -never alone. It's not overpowering, not too sweet, and gives a good base for other flavors.

It really allows me to add more fresh fruits without the tastes clashing... Think vanilla ice cream- you can have greater combination of flavor vs, let's say, peach, or cookies and creme
    I like the Vanilla too for the same reasons, very adaptable to adding things in.
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Hope you like the Juggernaut HP! It's great! Best of luck here in the contest!
    If you get the chance I keep a log too, even though im not in the contest and its not an " I am Juggernaut" log I would still love to have you stop by! :-) Have a great weekend!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140935631
    Thanks! I'll definitely check it out
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

Man I'm sleepy!

Been a long day, for sure.

Woke up, 725am. Ok who am I kidding, I woke up after hitting snooze 4 times at about 745. I have to be at work 25 minutes away at 815.

Math doesnt add up.

Regardless, I woke up, had my scoop of juggernaut, and made a shake

Here's my meal breakout for the day! Courtesy of MyFitnessPal.com

I woke up, had my juggs, got ready, made my shake, and went off to work.

Work for the first little while was kinda bleh, and then my juggernaut kicked in- I could focus, I had energy, but I wasn't jittery. I still think it's pretty amazing the happy medium between ridiculously jittery from a supplement, and pure rush.

Went and picked up corned beef and cabbage for the girls in the office today. Had to do something nice for them, considering I showed up 30 minutes late

Got home, ate, ate some more, and went tanning (yes, I know I shouldnt, but WHATEVER.)

I'm realizing that my rest days are rather boring. This isn't really something that bothers me, considering they're supposed to be that- rest days. These are days that I can basically do whatever I want in any regard (sleep, go out, play games, work on my thesis,) and not have to worry about anything. However, having free time and not doing something makes me anxious. I don't know why, I guess I just always feel as though I should be productive. Does anyone else have this issue?

The good news is though, is that I'm starting to get the hang of this diet thing. I forgot to add that I had a pint of milk, because I forgot exactly what jalapenos did to my mouth and throat (acid reflux has taken its toll on me.) Oh well, not too many carbs there, and it was niiiiccceeeee.

I'm a bit under my protein goals, but before I go to bed, I'll have a scoop of Infinite WHEY with some water, and sleep like a baby

I'm finding out that my life is stressful... Not so much in the things that happen, but the way that I deal with the things around me. I remember a while back, I was talking to Dave (whom I introduced earlier in my log.) He was saying that he wanted to try something new. He wanted to figure out a way to let everything in the world that would stress him out during the day, roll off his back. He would then channel any and all stress that he had into his lifting, he would find power in that- and it would put a new ferocity in his workout. Needless to say, it seemed to work. I couldn't so much as look at him the wrong way during workouts

I think I need to take a page out of his book.

Things are stressful around here. My professional life, my personal life- everything is high stakes and high tension... I need a change of pace, I need a change on insight, or a change in the way I approach things. I always say, I may not be able to change the things that happen to/around me, but I can definitely change the way that I react to them. How about you guys? How do you deal with stress on an everyday basis?

I've also thought about taking these rest days, and besides talking about what I've eaten and other menutia- I'll post maybe a recipe or two that people can follow. This not only gives you all a chance to see a little inside my life, by watching the transformation over time, but maybe you can learn a few things too! I've been cooking for about 16 years, and I'm pretty good at it. Also, having the background in education gives me the experience to break things down where people can understand. I've been perusing the nutrition forums, and you'd be surprised how many 16-20 year olds can't cook, and don't know how to bulk, or can't understand why the utter crap they're eating isn't working.

When my phone finally uploads my pictures, I'll show you how I made my taco salad

Until then, remember. WE ARE JUGGERNAUT.
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMFAO@ that picture....
    To match your example pic of outrageous steroid abuse, I tried to post a picture here of Giuliano Stroe- to no avail. You need to google this kid now!!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    LMFAO@ that picture....
    To match your example pic of outrageous steroid abuse, I tried to post a picture here of Giuliano Stroe- to no avail. You need to google this kid now!!!
    that kid is a beast!
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your log is off to an awesome start bro. keep it going strong and feel free to ask us reps for help. Welcome to the challenge bro!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just realized I'm only an 1 hour south of you. Before this thing is over we gotta work out together.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    I just realized I'm only an 1 hour south of you. Before this thing is over we gotta work out together.

Definitely.

I'll pm you my number, my schedule is a little hectic but I can always make time for friends.

Where abouts do you live?
    NASM CPT, CES
    ~Barefooters Crew~

Definitely.

I'll pm you my number, my schedule is a little hectic but I can always make time for friends.

Where abouts do you live?
    I am in Saugerties. I'm always up in Albany doing things. Yeah when our schedules allow we have to get in a gym session.