Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Squat and Legs Exercises problems .. !

Hi , im doing legs exercises about 1 years ago , and im doing it like 1 or 2 times a months .. !

But more i go more i put weights .. And its normal but , i feel like i will fall down because my legs are too lazy 1 day after the training , and its like that for 3 or 4 days after my legs workout .. I just cant walk anymore or do any activities because my legs hurts ... And i always doing some cardio * ( Bike or running ) after my legs workout and i alway warm up a little before doing it ..

My legs workout programs is

4 X 12 Squat ( Front or back )

*1 X 12 Leg press

1 X 10

1 X 8

1 X 6 *

4 X 12 Dumbells lunge superset

My question is , if i include some legs exercises in each day that i go to the gym do you think my legs are gonna get used to it??

Maybe its because im doing too much in short time and i do not often enough that i should ??

Its been 2 days that ive been doing my legs and its ******* killing me each time im doing that ..

Thx

Julius

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your "legs" hurt? That's half your f*cking body. You need to be a little more specific.
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massakers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jammyo40 View Post
    Your "legs" hurt? That's half your f*cking body. You need to be a little more specific.
    Yeah its half of my ****ing body you ****ing retarded , im just asking question , so just respond or get the **** out !

ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironcide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Train them regularly, maybe 1 heavier day a week and one lighter day and you'll be fine. You're training them too infrequently.

Originally Posted by ironcide View Post
    Train them regularly, maybe 1 heavier day a week and one lighter day and you'll be fine. You're training them too infrequently.
    Alright , thx for the good comments bro , i will include some light legs training during the week ( calves , legs extention ) , and one big training the week-end ( squat & leg press ) !