ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One month of progress. (my first serious weight loss)

So here it is after a month of dedication and determination. I have never been happier in my life. The picture on the left is me today. Then they go from starting point onwards. Please tell me what you think please rep because someone gave me a neg for no reason and I just want to see green some day haha.
    Attached Images

rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwsimbulan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow good job man!
    lost alot of your belly i see!

daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) daonleebabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rwsimbulan View Post
    wow good job man!
    lost alot of your belly i see!
    Wow. Thats a pretty big difference. Way to Go.

ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it doesn't show it much in the pictures but it is coming of my chest too. for the first time in a long time I wear just tshirts and feel good. I am proud with my progress but of course I wish it would go quicker haha.

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's just one month? wow!
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    that's just one month? wow!
    Thank you haha. At times I still wish it could go quicker though. I stay very dedicated and feel bad even having a diet pop. Lots of cardio and interval weight training.

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChallengeOn View Post
    Thank you haha. At times I still wish it could go quicker though. I stay very dedicated and feel bad even having a diet pop. Lots of cardio and interval weight training.
    coke zero is my treat that i save for when i have cravings. it doesn't hurt you but it tastes good enough to satisfy a craving for something sweet. and that's really good. it will take a while overall though, so just persevere!
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle