CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is my story (GTFIH if you need a motivation Boost)

This is my story

When i started high school i was an average size kid.. went to a high school where i new nobody ( the majority of people i went to elementary school with have either dropped out or are in a rehab (Srs), I wasn't used to the freedom of going anywhere you wanted to go for lunch, so i started going to Mc Donalds everyday, if it wasn't that it was Harverys or Taco Bell and i let myself go, ended up gaining 60 pounds by the time i was in grade 11.

Me on the right.. I was insecure about myself at the point where i didn't even want to go swimming because i was always made fun of by friends, i was always called 12 hot dog buns (srs) and it just bringed me down even more.. which i resorted to eating more to make myself feel better.. My heaviest weight was 204 at 5''8..

This was me in grade 9..

I was currently on a regional soccer team, and my cardio was beyond horrible because of this.. I was always the last one to finish warm up, i would literally fall to my knees during hard practices and puke for pushing myself to hard and my body couldn't handle what my mind wanted to do. Which brought my confidence level down even more..

Last year i went to the doctors and he told me i was obese and if i keep up what im doing theirs a chance i could be getting diabetes in my teenage years.. since it runs in my family. I was shocked and just didn't feel like doing anything about it, it felt like my life was going down the drain..

Then one day in practice my coach told me, if you want to be the best you, you have to show people what you've got and never give up. He then used the famous Mohammed Ali quote and told me '' Sometimes you're going to want to quit when something is hard, but tell yourself during that pain period suffer now and for ever be a champion'' That one quote gave me the biggest motivation boost i could ask for, I started busting my ass off and would literally workout in the morning and before i go to bed, i hardly ate anything which caused me to lose a lot of muscle and turn out very scrawny.. In a time period of 8 months i dropped down to 147.

But i was beyond weak and lost almost all my strength, i had several compliments about my weight loss but i didn't care for that, i wanted to prove to myself i could do it. The guys were telling me i was way to scrawny and it didnt look good while the girls just liked it because you could see my scrawny 6 pack. '' A skinny person with a 6 pack is like a fat girl with big tits'' So i decided to hit the gym, and i found this website to guide me through my journey.

My weights have gone up drastically and i feel good about myself now, my confidence has went through the roof and im no longer being called scrawny or 12 hot dog buns, which makes it even better, ive never felt so good about myself. im currently at 170 and it feels great. this is the recent me

I made this to show people you can change, but if you want change YOU'RE gonna have to want it. When it comes down to it its up to you and not anybody else. Stay motivated because YOU can do it

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome job. Why are you red?

LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarthInvadeHer View Post
    Awesome job. Why are you red?
    Wandering into the big bad 'Misc' section would by my guess!

Good Job OP!

Not loving your style lol, but great work on your physique.

lyga6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grats on the progress. What does 12 hotdogs buns means?

CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Originally Posted by LiftToWin View Post
    Wandering into the big bad 'Misc' section would by my guess!

Good Job OP!

Not loving your style lol, but great work on your physique.
    Haha you're right misc is full of *******s man, but i dont dress like that when i go out haha just inside the house, more like my relaxing clothes :P, but thanks everyone i appreciate it! Keep up the hard work and you'll see amazing results!

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good job, kid. I made you green. Keep your head clean and just hustle towards your goals, Moosetato.

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CanadasFinest View Post
    This is my story

When i started high school i was an average size kid.. went to a high school where i new nobody ( the majority of people i went to elementary school with have either dropped out or are in a rehab (Srs), I wasn't used to the freedom of going anywhere you wanted to go for lunch, so i started going to Mc Donalds everyday, if it wasn't that it was Harverys or Taco Bell and i let myself go, ended up gaining 60 pounds by the time i was in grade 11.

Me on the right.. I was insecure about myself at the point where i didn't even want to go swimming because i was always made fun of by friends, i was always called 12 hot dog buns (srs) and it just bringed me down even more.. which i resorted to eating more to make myself feel better.. My heaviest weight was 204 at 5''8..

This was me in grade 9..

I was currently on a regional soccer team, and my cardio was beyond horrible because of this.. I was always the last one to finish warm up, i would literally fall to my knees during hard practices and puke for pushing myself to hard and my body couldn't handle what my mind wanted to do. Which brought my confidence level down even more..

Last year i went to the doctors and he told me i was obese and if i keep up what im doing theirs a chance i could be getting diabetes in my teenage years.. since it runs in my family. I was shocked and just didn't feel like doing anything about it, it felt like my life was going down the drain..

Then one day in practice my coach told me, if you want to be the best you, you have to show people what you've got and never give up. He then used the famous Mohammed Ali quote and told me '' Sometimes you're going to want to quit when something is hard, but tell yourself during that pain period suffer now and for ever be a champion'' That one quote gave me the biggest motivation boost i could ask for, I started busting my ass off and would literally workout in the morning and before i go to bed, i hardly ate anything which caused me to lose a lot of muscle and turn out very scrawny.. In a time period of 8 months i dropped down to 147.

But i was beyond weak and lost almost all my strength, i had several compliments about my weight loss but i didn't care for that, i wanted to prove to myself i could do it. The guys were telling me i was way to scrawny and it didnt look good while the girls just liked it because you could see my scrawny 6 pack. '' A skinny person with a 6 pack is like a fat girl with big tits'' So i decided to hit the gym, and i found this website to guide me through my journey.

My weights have gone up drastically and i feel good about myself now, my confidence has went through the roof and im no longer being called scrawny or 12 hot dog buns, which makes it even better, ive never felt so good about myself. im currently at 170 and it feels great. this is the recent me

I made this to show people you can change, but if you want change YOU'RE gonna have to want it. When it comes down to it its up to you and not anybody else. Stay motivated because YOU can do it
    Hell yea bro, keep it up!!
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno

Thanks for the feedback guys means a lot!

I'll be posting more pictures of my progress in the next month or two! So instead of making a whole new thread ill be bumping this one, thanks everyone for the support!

Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    better than avg job overall, but claiming you're 170 shredded and that you're an inspiration after a few months of lifting?

i was in the thread where you said you were 160 like 2 days ago: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post846982513

and you don't even look that much

strong frauding and fishing for compliments, negged

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eddiesushi View Post
    better than avg job overall, but claiming you're 170 shredded and that you're an inspiration after a few months of lifting?

i was in the thread where you said you were 160 like 2 days ago: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post846982513

and you don't even look that much

strong frauding and fishing for compliments, negged
    Maybe he meant he reached his current bench goal of 225 @ a weight of 160 (not necessarily "i benched 225 today and i weight exactly 160lbs")

who cares if he is fishing for compliments, isn't that what this site is about receiving advice and motivation from other people on the boards, hes busting his ass and just wants to show his progress and inspire others....no different than your avatar with no shirt is it?

Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    Maybe he meant he reached his current bench goal of 225 @ a weight of 160 (not necessarily "i benched 225 today and i weight exactly 160lbs")

who cares if he is fishing for compliments, isn't that what this site is about receiving advice and motivation from other people on the boards, hes busting his ass and just wants to show his progress and inspire others....no different than your avatar with no shirt is it?
    that's possible, but doesn't seem as likely

regardless, it's obvious he isn't 170 shredded. I have some shorter friends who are exactly that and they make OP look like he doesn't even lift... and I'm 1.5" taller while being exactly 170 in my avi... lol

If you're gonna try and be an inspiration... you should at least not have to lie about your stats

that's possible, but doesn't seem as likely

regardless, it's obvious he isn't 170 shredded. I have some shorter friends who are exactly that and they make OP look like he doesn't even lift... and I'm 1.5" taller while being exactly 170 in my avi... lol

If you're gonna try and be an inspiration... you should at least not have to lie about your stats
    Obviously i am not shredded, getting their is a long term goal and iv'e only bin lifting for 4 months.. iv'e made huge progress from when i started to where i am now, and the reason im 170 is because i went on a bulk and gained 23 pounds, im cutting down now and going to 155 then doing a slow 1 year bulk, I don't even know what my maxes are anymore because i only like maxing out every 2 months to see big improvement since i set high expectations for myself, and as well as for me fishing for compliments, that's the whole point of this section, to get other peoples opinion? your making no sense right now and contradicting yourself considering you have a picture of yourself with no shirt on, i guess it means fishing for compliments?

EDIT: I never once claimed i was shredded

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job with the progress.

I remember reading one of your threads a while back, you've came a long way man! very very very impressed good job

TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job mate, keep up the good work and imagine were you will be when youve been lifting for a year. Repped

Originally Posted by CanadasFinest View Post
    Obviously i am not shredded, getting their is a long term goal and iv'e only bin lifting for 4 months.. iv'e made huge progress from when i started to where i am now, and the reason im 170 is because i went on a bulk and gained 23 pounds, im cutting down now and going to 155 then doing a slow 1 year bulk, I don't even know what my maxes are anymore because i only like maxing out every 2 months to see big improvement since i set high expectations for myself, and as well as for me fishing for compliments, that's the whole point of this section, to get other peoples opinion? your making no sense right now and contradicting yourself considering you have a picture of yourself with no shirt on, i guess it means fishing for compliments?

EDIT: I never once claimed i was shredded
    you're doin alright, but nowhere near anything inspirational...yet

and as for you not claiming 170 shredded it said 168 8.4%bf on your bodyspace just yesterday which was a HUGE lol and my initial reason for negging you

you seem like a down to earth guy so I'm not even mad, but you really need to wait to look like you lift before calling yourself an inspiration to others

and as for me not having my shirt on in my pic... lol...this is bb.com

I don't make a thread every time I gain 5lbs of mass showing off what an inspiration I am... I get enough kids coming up to me and asking for shyt on how to lift and what to eat irl

wtv keeps you motivated, but if you think you've accomplished something big already... you won't go far with that mentality

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

and as for you not claiming 170 shredded it said 168 8.4%bf on your bodyspace just yesterday which was a HUGE lol and my initial reason for negging you

you seem like a down to earth guy so I'm not even mad, but you really need to wait to look like you lift before calling yourself an inspiration to others

I don't make a thread every time I gain 5lbs of mass showing off what an inspiration I am... I get enough kids coming up to me and asking for shyt on how to lift and what to eat irl

wtv keeps you motivated, but if you think you've accomplished something big already... you won't go far with that mentality
    Everyone has different goals and motivators.

seeing someone go from 204 to 160 is motivational imho.

of course there are better gains, and more efficient ways to do things for EVERYONE, but I'm sure it'll help someone regardless.. can be even a younger kid like him!

I understand what your saying about being real with numbers etc but I'm sure he's being as honest as he can be why beat him up over it!?

good job op
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

I was 8.4% when i was 147.. i just never changed it and i recently changed it even before you made this post, but alright

I was 8.4 when i weighed 147 pounds(that's what the doctor told me when i went for my physical), but what ever floats your boat to make you happy, ill just agree with you. And i have accomplished something big aka getting the actual mentality and dedication to workout, because if you think about it getting off your daily schedule to hit the gym is a lot of peoples biggest challenge. And it does motivate people, I've had a kid who was recruited to Vancouver Whitecaps Jr's tell me how much iv'e changed appearance wise when he came back for holidays since he visited my school, and he told me it was a huge motivation. It might not motivate you but it could motivate others.
    Last edited by CanadasFinest; 03-15-2012 at 02:52 PM.

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin vest. I want one.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why u so mad?LOL.. come off as jealous for some reason.. Either give positive motivation or leave.

Good job, your 17 and well on your way my friend.

Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    Mirin vest. I want one.
    Haha uniform school man! things ugly as hell

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job op..keep it up.repped on rc