Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Blueyedevil: I am Juggernaut!!!!

Hello everyone and fellow Juggernauts...I saw this contest at the last minute last year and was hoping it would return this year. Luckily I have been browsing the forums and caught this opportunity again and pounced on it like a cat on a mouse.

This is also a good opportunity to raise my motivation past the bar of 10... I have been slacking in my recent training and have not been taking progress pictures and this will get me to knock the dust off the lens and snap some pics.

I will be ordering my Juggernaut this week along with either their Beta Alanine, Glutamine or BCAA's. Need to check my stash and see what I need. But I am going to go ahead and get this log started. On a quick note I am on my last two weeks of a bulking phase and will be moving over to work on lean mass next which should work perfect for this log.

In the meantime I would like to wish everyone luck in achieving their goals and wish for everyone to strive for the best.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok everything is ordered and updated my progress pic on my bodyspace.

I went with the juggernaut crimson punch and the glutamine mtx. I should have everything in by Friday or Monday at the latest and will start my work out and diet log on here as well.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome man! enjoy the supps & this Juggernaut clan!!!

...definitely ripping it!!! ROCK IT MAN!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oustanding man! Glad to have here in the challenge.

Motivation is the hardest element to adopt for any sport. But we are members of a great community here and are here to help each other. Any questions on diet or training, please ask.

Great choice on the crimson flavor.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck in the challenge!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's Here! Juggernaut HP In The BB.com Store!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/infinite-labs/juggernaut-hp.html

Advanced Pre-Workout Optimizer*
    Explosive Energy To Help Your
    Pre-Workout Experience!*

Net wt 390g, serving size 1 scoop, servings 30

High Performance Series Helps Support:

Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged "Pump" Sensation*
    Enhanced Mental Focus*
    Significantly Reduced Fatigue*
    Improved Blood Flow*
    Buffering an Acid Environment within Muscles*
    Workout Log:

Just checked my status on my bb.com order my juggernaut and glutamine mtx will be here tommorow when I get home for work. I will start my official logs Monday along side with the products mentioned above.

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Just checked my status on my bb.com order my juggernaut and glutamine mtx will be here tommorow when I get home for work. I will start my official logs Monday along side with the products mentioned above.
    Awesome! Looking forward to your progress!
    Workout Log:

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    \
    You have to try to Carno Cre sometime. I love it.

Did you get the Juggernaut HP?

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    \
    You have to try to Carno Cre sometime. I love it.

Did you get the Juggernaut HP?

No I only got the Regular Juggernaut. I am defiantly eyeballing the Carno Cre for my next order. Is there a big difference from the juggernaut and the HP?

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone and fellow Juggernauts...I saw this contest at the last minute last year and was hoping it would return this year. Luckily I have been browsing the forums and caught this opportunity again and pounced on it like a cat on a mouse.

This is also a good opportunity to raise my motivation past the bar of 10... I have been slacking in my recent training and have not been taking progress pictures and this will get me to knock the dust off the lens and snap some pics.

I will be ordering my Juggernaut this week along with either their Beta Alanine, Glutamine or BCAA's. Need to check my stash and see what I need. But I am going to go ahead and get this log started. On a quick note I am on my last two weeks of a bulking phase and will be moving over to work on lean mass next which should work perfect for this log.

In the meantime I would like to wish everyone luck in achieving their goals and wish for everyone to strive for the best.
    Welcome to the challenge!!! Can't wait to see your progress along the way =)

No I only got the Regular Juggernaut. I am defiantly eyeballing the Carno Cre for my next order. Is there a big difference from the juggernaut and the HP?
    Juggernaut HP is the higher performance verion of the regular. It can be summed into that everything that could have been further enhance from the regualr juggernaut, was improved into this version.

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Juggernaut HP is the higher performance verion of the regular. It can be summed into that everything that could have been further enhance from the regualr juggernaut, was improved into this version.

Well looks like that will be on my next order along with the Caron Cre Thanks for the info TeamIronClad

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challenge!

The HP is essentially only for bodybuilders because of the agmatine. While the original formula has some nitric oxide producing compounds, there is no comparison.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Good luck with the contest. This contest will definitely get your motivation to another level.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post

The HP is essentially only for bodybuilders because of the agmatine. While the original formula has some nitric oxide producing compounds, there is no comparison.

Thank you for the info on the HP kconnell...

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with kc and iron...Juggernaut HP is a must. I got to try it and it is by far the best sup I've ever taken. Welcome back to TEAM JUGGERNAUT

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So glad to have you in the contest this year! I know this is going to be a killer 12 weeks and I look forward to tracking your progress!
    If you get the chance I keep a log too, even though im not in the contest and its not an " I am Juggernaut" log I would still love to have you stop by! :-) Have a great weekend!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140935631
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey fellow Juggernauter!! What flavor Jugz did you get??
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post

This is interesting as I really enjoyed the original formula for the workouts and cardio, but hopefully this week will be taking Juggernaut HP for an introductory test-drive!
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    So glad to have you in the contest this year! I know this is going to be a killer 12 weeks and I look forward to tracking your progress!
    If you get the chance I keep a log too, even though im not in the contest and its not an " I am Juggernaut" log I would still love to have you stop by! :-) Have a great weekend!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140935631
    Thank you Hope I will defiantly check out your log.

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    Hey fellow Juggernauter!! What flavor Jugz did you get??
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will". -Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Friday!!
    I went with the Crimson Punch this round...
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    This is interesting as I really enjoyed the original formula for the workouts and cardio, but hopefully this week will be taking Juggernaut HP for an introductory test-drive!
    You guys have me really curious about it now.. HP will defiantly be in my cart on my next order ....

Pre Juggernaut Log

Just got the UPS confirmation that everything has been delivered and is waiting for me to get home from work. Had my last day (Legs) of my bulk cycle and left the gym shaking.

I will be squeezing in some cardio tomorrow to finish off the week and my actual Juggernaut Log will start Monday. Just a heads up though everyone that is following be ready for some lengthy reading I am tedious with my logs. I will be documenting my diet, supplement use, and my full work outs. Reps sets and weight used.

I can not state enough how motivated I am to be a part of this.......... Everyone have a safe and fun weekend...

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet you joined the Juggernaut challenge. You had some awesome posts in the blogs, so I can't wait to see what you post here!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Sweet you joined the Juggernaut challenge. You had some awesome posts in the blogs, so I can't wait to see what you post here!
    Thanks Dusty, I should be blogging a little more during this challenge as well. My official log will start tomorrow.

Ok t-minus 9 hours from now and back in the gym lol. Saw a lot of people putting short intros about there selves on their pages and thought I would fill a quick one out here myself and get it out of the away. I will try and keep it short and sweet because there will be plenty to read after my first official Juggernaut work out and log will be posted tomorrow afternoon. I am 32 and from the Gem City (Dayton Ohio). I currently work full time as Police Officer and play in a band...

When I was around 12 or 13 my father got me into lifting weights.. He started me out on one of those old plastic weight sets that had the concrete in them. I really do not remember what I weighed back then lol. I know by my freshman year in high school I was around 132 lbs. I kept pushing bar though high school for football and wrestling and was up to around 185 by my senior year in high school and was one of only a few who could press a lot back then.. I think there were only 3 or 4 of who could bench press 300 when I went to school. Then again my graduating class was a 104.

Any way I battled back and forth with the weight from after high school. Burned off weight when I was in the army. Put it back on when I got out after the police academy. Put it back on and burned it off then packed it back on.. Sounds like a yo-yo does it not? To sum it up last summer I started feeling terrible, depressed, and physically ill and all that good crap.. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was almost 200 over 100.. Yeah not good and I weighed a lovely 306. So here came the blood pressure meds and where I decided to start taking care of myself again...This time I have convinced myself no turning back because I know I am not getting any younger lol. A few weeks ago I know I was down to 275 along with my blood pressure.. I am to the point my bp is staying down with out meds now. I will have my starting juggernaut weight on tomorrows log and we shall see what will prevail from this. Sorry I did say I was going to keep this short and I am going to leave it at this for now. Tune in sometime tomorrow afternoon for my log..

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i never got to say it, Welcome to the challenge! check out my log as well! JUGGZ ALL THE WAY!

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    i never got to say it, Welcome to the challenge! check out my log as well! JUGGZ ALL THE WAY!
    I have been following log since you started.... Seeing you in the competition has inspired me quite a bit.

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God luck in the challenge man. God log so far. Keep it up and stay strong man.
    ""WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THE BODY SHALL AND WILL ACHIEVE""

"IamJuggernaut Thread"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143274873&p=850821843#post850821843

Exclamation Day 1 Legs!!!!

I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1/2 scoop of protein powder.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

After Breakfast we are going to move along to pre-workout phase.

Pre-workout

1 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 scoop of whey protein 12oz water
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g of Micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnitine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

* First Official weigh in today 284lbs I will be weighing in every Monday..
    26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10
    Set 8. 720 failed at the 8th rep

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

This leads us to post work out....

1 scoop of whey protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg of L-carnatine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Lets just say I did not want to get out of the shower after this lol.....

Lunch
    Grilled chicken in a multi grain wrap w/ flax seed oil

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast (of course boneless skinless)
    1 cup of multi-grain Rotini pasta
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil...
    Also Franks Hot Sauce is my best friend while dieting.

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.
    Last edited by blueyedevil; 03-19-2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: forgot to add weight and bf % for logging purposes