Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Was reading up on Agmatine and now I know 100% Juggernaut HP will be on my next order...

Agmatine and The Athlete

1. Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    (a) It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    (cool.gif It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.
    2. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

3. Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

4. Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

5. Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

6. Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes: increasing endurance, enhancing performance, and decreasing body fat.

7. Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you??re an athlete in the trenches (i.e. ?? the gym, the field, etc?) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

8. For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

9. Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a ??novel?? neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

10. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

11. Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine and The Life Extensionist

1. Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimer??s Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

2. Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

3. Agmatine??s antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

4. Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:

* A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    * A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

5. As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

6. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

7. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs). It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. ?? carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

8. Agmatine??s hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.
    Awesome and detailed facts bro, thx for breaking this down
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No Problem... oh and while I say that no prob Supermaine...

Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    Awesome and detailed facts bro, thx for breaking this down
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Day 4 Back and Biceps

I did not get as much sleep as I wanted to last night but up and at 'em when the alarm went off. My legs finally chilled out on me.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 scoop protein

Pre-workout
    The oh so needed 1 scoop of Juggernaut
    2 Scoops of protein
    5g infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

35 minutes pass and it is time to head to the gym.. Today I had the bright idea of setting my trip-meter to 0 and see how far the gym was from the house... I think if it is still decent out get my cardio in on they way to the gym and on my way home. 1.9 miles think I am going to give it ago either tomorrow or this weekend.

Lets get to the meat bones.

20 minutes cardio on treadmill 1.5m

Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Set 1 140x10
    Set 2 160x10
    Set 3 160x10
    Set 4 180x8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 185x6
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x11

Hyperextensions

3 sets of 12

Straight Arm Pulldown
    Set 1 80x12
    Set 2 80x10
    Set 3 70x11
    Set 4 70x12
    Set 5 60x13
    Set 6 60x14
    Set 7 50x18

Concentration Curls
    Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x15
    Set 3 35x12
    Set 4 40x11
    Set 5 50x6

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
    Set 1 25x12
    Set 2 25x15
    Set 3 35x10

Cable Curls
    Set 1 55x20
    Set 2 60x18
    Set 3 100x12

Today I thought I would switch things up to break up the redundancy and try out the elliptical machine..
    20 minutes for 1.4m

Post workout
    1 scoop protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    1 Grilled chicken breast in a whole grain wrap
    2 egg whites
    1 multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

Hi ho hi ho off to work I go

When i got to work instead of the regular shake I have when i get there. I had two hand fulls of roasted almonds for a little snack.

Dinner
    2 Grilled Chicken breasts
    1 cup of multigrain rotini noodles
    1 teaspoon of extra virigin olive oil
    2 Egg whites

Tonight when I get home I will be having 1 grilled chicken breast w/ 1 cup of steamed broccoli.

Before bed my usual dose of ZMA....

Three more Days and "Hell Week" will be over... Tomorrow I will be hitting Delts,Abs, and Calves. Saturday I will have 2 cardio sessions lined up and will be finishing up this week with legs...

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did not get as much sleep as I wanted to last night but up and at 'em when the alarm went off. My legs finally chilled out on me.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 scoop protein

Pre-workout
    2 Scoops of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

35 minutes pass and it is time to head to the gym.. Today I had the bright idea of setting my trip-meter to 0 and see how far the gym was from the house... I think if it is still decent out get my cardio in on they way to the gym and on my way home. 1.9 miles think I am going to give it ago either tomorrow or this weekend.

Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Set 1 140x10
    Set 2 160x10
    Set 3 160x10
    Set 4 180x8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 185x6
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x11

Hyperextensions

3 sets of 12

Straight Arm Pulldown
    Set 1 80x12
    Set 2 80x10
    Set 3 70x11
    Set 4 70x12
    Set 5 60x13
    Set 6 60x14
    Set 7 50x18

Concentration Curls
    Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x15
    Set 3 35x12
    Set 4 40x11
    Set 5 50x6

Set 1 25x12
    Set 2 25x15
    Set 3 35x10

Cable Curls
    Set 1 55x20
    Set 2 60x18
    Set 3 100x12

Today I thought I would switch things up to break up the redundancy and try out the elliptical machine..
    20 minutes for 1.4m

Post workout
    1 scoop protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

When i got to work instead of the regular shake I have when i get there. I had two hand fulls of roasted almonds for a little snack.

Dinner
    2 Egg whites

Tonight when I get home I will be having 1 grilled chicken breast w/ 1 cup of steamed broccoli.

Three more Days and "Hell Week" will be over... Tomorrow I will be hitting Delts,Abs, and Calves. Saturday I will have 2 cardio sessions lined up and will be finishing up this week with legs...
    Bro that's awesome you can CON CURL 50lbs... man i might can get 35z 5x haha
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

LOL... I have almost 100lbs on ya.. Keep at it and you'll be curling them too..

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Bro that's awesome you can CON CURL 50lbs... man i might can get 35z 5x haha

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL... I have almost 100lbs on ya.. Keep at it and you'll be curling them too..
    Your workouts are insane!!!!
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

Guess it fits my personality lol j/k...

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Your workouts are insane!!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 185x6
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x11
    Under or over hand grip?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Whoops forgot to put that in there.. Yes over hand.... Thank you for pointing that out..

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Under or over hand grip?

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Nice training session bro! Way to hustle!
    Diet looks pretty good too

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 scoop protein

Pre-workout
    2 Scoops of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Set 1 140x10
    Set 2 160x10
    Set 3 160x10
    Set 4 180x8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 185x6
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x11

Hyperextensions

3 sets of 12

Straight Arm Pulldown
    Set 1 80x12
    Set 2 80x10
    Set 3 70x11
    Set 4 70x12
    Set 5 60x13
    Set 6 60x14
    Set 7 50x18

Concentration Curls
    Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x15
    Set 3 35x12
    Set 4 40x11
    Set 5 50x6

Set 1 25x12
    Set 2 25x15
    Set 3 35x10

Cable Curls
    Set 1 55x20
    Set 2 60x18
    Set 3 100x12

20 minutes for 1.4m

Post workout
    1 scoop protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

Dinner
    2 Egg whites

Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Nice training session bro! Way to hustle!
    Diet looks pretty good too

Thanks man....

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bolo Yeung to Kane... you are a monster bro!!! that workout...whew, i'm tired looking at it, haha!!!

keep destroying it!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guess it fits my personality lol j/k...
    I just have to say I love ur bspace name haha it just cracks me up
    And your workouts ARE absolute madness in the best way!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Breakfast
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 scoop protein

Pre-workout
    2 Scoops of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Set 1 140x10
    Set 2 160x10
    Set 3 160x10
    Set 4 180x8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 185x6
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x11

Hyperextensions

3 sets of 12

Straight Arm Pulldown
    Set 1 80x12
    Set 2 80x10
    Set 3 70x11
    Set 4 70x12
    Set 5 60x13
    Set 6 60x14
    Set 7 50x18

Concentration Curls
    Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x15
    Set 3 35x12
    Set 4 40x11
    Set 5 50x6

Set 1 25x12
    Set 2 25x15
    Set 3 35x10

Cable Curls
    Set 1 55x20
    Set 2 60x18
    Set 3 100x12

20 minutes for 1.4m

Post workout
    1 scoop protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

Dinner
    2 Egg whites

very nice log and impressive dieting and workouts! I like it bro. Cant wait to see your progress, stick with this and your progress will come quick! Nice bro. How do you like that juggernaut in the AM?

Imagine the action flick with those two.. Bolo and Kane in Juggernaut lol....

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Bolo Yeung to Kane... you are a monster bro!!! that workout...whew, i'm tired looking at it, haha!!!

keep destroying it!!
    LOL.... thanks eliza.... Madness?... I embrace it lol...
    Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    I just have to say I love ur bspace name haha it just cracks me up
    And your workouts ARE absolute madness in the best way!
    Thanks man means a lot coming from you. I am not to happy about dieting but it has to be done.... Juggernaut in the AM is my coffee replacement.....I like it, I like it a lot..
    Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    very nice log and impressive dieting and workouts! I like it bro. Cant wait to see your progress, stick with this and your progress will come quick! Nice bro. How do you like that juggernaut in the AM?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Exclamation Day 5 Shoulders/Calves/Abs

TGIF Usually when you wake up and think it is going to be a good day.. I think murphy's law kicks in.
    I woke up a half hour earlier today figuring I would have more time to myself before work after my work out.
    Hell I was even making good time today. Until I decided to finish today's routine with supersets.
    Public Gyms + Supersets= a pain in the rear. To get to the point today I was finishing with abs and calves.
    The rotation went weighted situp, standing calve raises, seated calve raises. I got everything set up for the first rotation and kicked it off. Got all the way through standing calve raises and this little old man was stripping the 3 45lb plates of the seated calve machine. I told him I was using that and he told me that he was now. It was quite site he spent probably a good 15-20 minutes working a 25lb pound plate lol. So I figured scratch the set and start it over after he was done... So lets get to the meat and potatoes of today's log.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

I actually got to space out breakfast farther apart from the pre-workout regime.. If I can keep getting to bed at a decent hour and get up that extra half hour earlier would be nice.

Pre-workout
    1 scoop of juggernaut
    1 scoop of protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnatine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

35 minutes later out the door and on the way to the gym.

Started with my pre-workout cardio today.. Somehow one way or another I got distracted and ended up doing 25 minutes instead of my usual 20 minutes. I think it could of been the fact I used a stair stepper today... I always like pushing the distance button on cardio machines and I think it was lying and said a distance of 2.01miles...

NOW LETS GET TO THE FUN STUFF

Shoulders/Calves/Abs

Military Press

Set 1 115x10
    Set 2 115x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 185x8
    Set 5 205x6

Side Raises the weight listed is combined weight of both dumbbells.

Set 1 40x12
    Set 2 40x13
    Set 3 50x12
    Set 4 50x12 This last set I had some one assist me get the last 4 reps I was starting to fail at the 8th rep. I was getting to half rep on 9-12 and the spotter assisted the rest of the way.

Cable Upright Rows

Set 1 100x14
    Set 2 100x12
    Set 3 110x10

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises the weight listed is combined weight of both dumbbells.

Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x12
    Set 3 30x12
    Set 4 40x10
    Set 5 40x12
    Set 6 40x10
    Set 7 50x8

Superset

Set 1 Weighted situp 25lb plate x 15
    Standing Calf Raises 180x25
    Seated Calf Raises 135x20

Set 2 Weighted situp 25x18
    Standing Calf Raises 270x22

Set 3 Weighted situp 25x18
    Standing Calf Raises 270x24
    Seated Calf Raises 135x25

I left the botched set out that was mentioned from above.

Finished today's workout with 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine for a distance of 1.28.

Post workout
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-Carnatine

Now with my timing a little off from the norm I had to take care of my dog and get a shower to get out the door for work so had an on the way to lunch guess I will call this a snack.

Pre work snack
    1 30g carb conscious Supreme protein bar

After getting to work and getting settled I was able to actually heat some food up and get some real substance in my belly.

Lunch
    2 Grilled chicken Breasts
    1 Cup of multigrain rotini noodles
    1 teaspoon extra virigin olive oil

Probably about 30 minutes after lunch I was feeling a little hungry and thought I would have a snack.

Snack
    1.5oz almonds

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

Yeah kind of screwed myself and got stuck having the same exact lunch and dinner but it happens lol.

Tonight I will be having my ritualistic 1 scoop of protein before bed and ZMA.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    ^^^ That link shows how to easily add web links, pics, YouTube videos, color, bold, etc.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    TGIF Usually when you wake up and think it is going to be a good day.. I think murphy's law kicks in.
    I woke up a half hour earlier today figuring I would have more time to myself before work after my work out.
    Hell I was even making good time today. Until I decided to finish today's routine with supersets.
    Public Gyms + Supersets= a pain in the rear. To get to the point today I was finishing with abs and calves.
    The rotation went weighted situp, standing calve raises, seated calve raises. I got everything set up for the first rotation and kicked it off. Got all the way through standing calve raises and this little old man was stripping the 3 45lb plates of the seated calve machine. I told him I was using that and he told me that he was now. It was quite site he spent probably a good 15-20 minutes working a 25lb pound plate lol. So I figured scratch the set and start it over after he was done... So lets get to the meat and potatoes of today's log.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

I actually got to space out breakfast farther apart from the pre-workout regime.. If I can keep getting to bed at a decent hour and get up that extra half hour earlier would be nice.

Pre-workout
    1 scoop of juggernaut
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-Carnatine

35 minutes later out the door and on the way to the gym.

Started with my pre-workout cardio today.. Somehow one way or another I got distracted and ended up doing 25 minutes instead of my usual 20 minutes. I think it could of been the fact I used a stair stepper today... I always like pushing the distance button on cardio machines and I think it was lying and said a distance of 2.01miles...

NOW LETS GET TO THE FUN STUFF

Shoulders/Calves/Abs

Military Press

Set 1 115x10
    Set 2 115x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 185x8
    Set 5 205x6

Side Raises the weight listed is combined weight of both dumbbells.

Set 1 40x12
    Set 2 40x13
    Set 3 50x12
    Set 4 50x12 This last set I had some one assist me get the last 4 reps I was starting to fail at the 8th rep. I was getting to half rep on 9-12 and the spotter assisted the rest of the way.

Cable Upright Rows

Set 1 100x14
    Set 2 100x12
    Set 3 110x10

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises the weight listed is combined weight of both dumbbells.

Set 1 30x15
    Set 2 30x12
    Set 3 30x12
    Set 4 40x10
    Set 5 40x12
    Set 6 40x10
    Set 7 50x8

Superset

Set 1 Weighted situp 25lb plate x 15
    Standing Calf Raises 180x25

Set 2 Weighted situp 25x18
    Standing Calf Raises 270x22

Set 3 Weighted situp 25x18
    Standing Calf Raises 270x24
    Seated Calf Raises 135x25

I left the botched set out that was mentioned from above.

Finished today's workout with 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine for a distance of 1.28.

Post workout
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-Carnatine

Now with my timing a little off from the norm I had to take care of my dog and get a shower to get out the door for work so had an on the way to lunch guess I will call this a snack.

Pre work snack
    1 30g carb conscious Supreme protein bar

After getting to work and getting settled I was able to actually heat some food up and get some real substance in my belly.

Lunch
    2 Grilled chicken Breasts
    1 Cup of multigrain rotini noodles
    1 teaspoon extra virigin olive oil

Probably about 30 minutes after lunch I was feeling a little hungry and thought I would have a snack.

Snack
    1.5oz almonds

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

Yeah kind of screwed myself and got stuck having the same exact lunch and dinner but it happens lol.

Tonight I will be having my ritualistic 1 scoop of protein before bed and ZMA.
    When you do you weighted sit ups; do you hug the weight, stick it out in front of you, or hold it up above your head?
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

I hardly do any type of any weighted Ab work....(Just a quick side note)
    When I did the weighted situps today, I hugged the weight...
    When you do you weighted sit ups; do you hug the weight, stick it out in front of you, or hold it up above your head?

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like someone is using the new bold stuff.... all you gotta do now is change the color to red "KANE' lol... bolo out! HAHA
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

A Juggernaut's Lunch

Thought I would change lunch up for a bit since I was off work today and had to fire up the grill to cook some chicken.

juggernautlunch.JPG

Thought I would change lunch up for a bit since I was off work today and had to fire up the grill to cook some chicken.

Attachment 4269243

Looks tasty man. You look like a rare type of guy though.

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Attachment 4269243

Heck yeah man that looks good!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Attachment 4269243

Yum!

You take a lot of creatine.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello everyone and fellow Juggernauts...I saw this contest at the last minute last year and was hoping it would return this year. Luckily I have been browsing the forums and caught this opportunity again and pounced on it like a cat on a mouse.

This is also a good opportunity to raise my motivation past the bar of 10... I have been slacking in my recent training and have not been taking progress pictures and this will get me to knock the dust off the lens and snap some pics.

I will be ordering my Juggernaut this week along with either their Beta Alanine, Glutamine or BCAA's. Need to check my stash and see what I need. But I am going to go ahead and get this log started. On a quick note I am on my last two weeks of a bulking phase and will be moving over to work on lean mass next which should work perfect for this log.

In the meantime I would like to wish everyone luck in achieving their goals and wish for everyone to strive for the best.
    Welcome and Great to have you pounce in on this Juggernaut Challenge bro.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Attachment 4269243

Definitely love the simple, yet effective meals like this. I need to go grab a few steaks for the week now, thanks.

Funny thing is your not the first to say that.... I do medium rare sometimes. Especially when I get to have a loaded baked potato with it.

Looks tasty man. You look like a rare type of guy though.

I ran all over the place today.. I will post today's log along with Sunday's later today.....

Exclamation Day 6 Cardio 3/24/2012

Sorry I did not get this posted up yesterday but even on my days off seems like I am always running all over the place.....

Got up early for being off work.. Got up around 915ish... Started the day off with breakfast...

Breakfast
    1/2 Cup of Oats
    1/2 Scoop of protein

Sat around was being a chatty Cathy with my cousin for about 20 minutes and thought it would be time to hit the pre-workout.....

Pre-workout
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

30 minutes later and off to the gym for cardio...

Figured I would try and take it easy because I was going to run the road later in the day.... I did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.. 1.36m

Post-wourkout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g micronized creatine........

You all saw the nice lunch I had off the grill yesterday......

Lunch

16 oz Sirloin Steak
    1 1/2 cups of broccoli.

Ended up running around like the mad man I am for the next couple hours trying to get all the chicken cooked up for next week.

Figured I would get my last round of cardio done before I stepped out for the evening..

Round 2 of Cardio
    My cousin went with me on this run... and was pushing me on a few lengths here and there.. Guess he thinks it is funny to watch a big guy run.. (More like a bull in a china shop)
    I appreciated the motivation though.
    20 minutes on the road 1.51m

Snack
    1Grilled chicken w/ multigrain wrap

Had some running around to do through the evening so when I stopped to get gas picked up a couple carb conscious 30g protein bars.

Ended up eating one on the way to where I was going.......

A couple hours later I guess I am going to have to call this a cheat meal cause I did not make it....

Dinner
    Foot long flat bread tuna sandwich w/ tomatoes, spinach, jalapenos w/ light oil.

On the way home I knew I was I going to be tired to fix anything for my bed time meal and ate the other protein bar I picked up.

I will have the last Day of my "Hell Week" Posted shortly blasted a pretty intense leg work out today...
    Last edited by blueyedevil; 03-25-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Grammatical, errors