Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am a juggernaut

Good Afternoon Good People,

First and foremost, I am a juggernaut! Only through Christ who strengthens me though. A lot of people get their strength in life from various places, but mine comes only from Christ. I have been trying to transform my body for the past eleven years and have not succeeded. My biggest issue was my diet, I love to cook, I love to eat. One of my goals in life is to travel the world spreading the Good News of Jesus and eat good food, is that to much to ask for lol. But at the beginning of this year I decided I was going to better myself mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially. One of my brothers called me in January said he was going on a spiritual Daniel's Fast (basically only fruits, nuts ,vegetables and water) for 21 days and wanted someone to do it with them. Me being the man I am have always had my brothers back, even when younger. Someone calls says "Hey Matt I got a problem with some people over here." I say with no questions ask "If its a problem of yours, its a problem of mines. Lets go end it" They come pick me up, turn on some Three 6 Mafia and we did what we had to do. Lord forgive me, yes I have a past wasn't always a Saint or saved. But point being I will never leave my brothers in the trenches, especially not spiritually. So long story short, 21 days past no workouts at all, lost 13 pounds, I prayed for motivation and that was the motivation i needed! Then saw the bodybuilding.com challenges even more motivation.

I recently purchase Juggernaut and some glutamine from Infinite Labs and plan on taking things to another level. I would love and appreciate your support and will do my best to encourage others on my journey with theirs.

*If you or you know someone in something, going through something who needs prayer, please don't be prideful or shy. I wake up everyday at 5AM and intercede for others and their needs, its what the Lord has call me to do. I would be forever grateful if you reached out*

#Hardwork&Dedication

Genesis 3:19 "Only by the sweat of your brow" You will get nothing in life without hardwork!

God Bless

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!

Great goal you have there. I've met a few people who went on that diet and lost weight. We are here to help you with the challenge! You'll find that you will become very familiar with your peers in the contest.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome! Looking forward to following your progress!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodeen2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome bro

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's Here! Juggernaut HP In The BB.com Store!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/infinite-labs/juggernaut-hp.html

Advanced Pre-Workout Optimizer*
    Explosive Energy To Help Your
    Pre-Workout Experience!*

Net wt 390g, serving size 1 scoop, servings 30

High Performance Series Helps Support:

Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged "Pump" Sensation*
    Enhanced Mental Focus*
    Significantly Reduced Fatigue*
    Improved Blood Flow*
    Buffering an Acid Environment within Muscles*
    Workout Log:

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have some awesome goals bro, and I would love to see you reach them. Welcome to the challenge!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mbarker2 View Post

First and foremost, I am a juggernaut! Only through Christ who strengthens me though. A lot of people get their strength in life from various places, but mine comes only from Christ. I have been trying to transform my body for the past eleven years and have not succeeded. My biggest issue was my diet, I love to cook, I love to eat. One of my goals in life is to travel the world spreading the Good News of Jesus and eat good food, is that to much to ask for lol. But at the beginning of this year I decided I was going to better myself mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially. One of my brothers called me in January said he was going on a spiritual Daniel's Fast (basically only fruits, nuts ,vegetables and water) for 21 days and wanted someone to do it with them. Me being the man I am have always had my brothers back, even when younger. Someone calls says "Hey Matt I got a problem with some people over here." I say with no questions ask "If its a problem of yours, its a problem of mines. Lets go end it" They come pick me up, turn on some Three 6 Mafia and we did what we had to do. Lord forgive me, yes I have a past wasn't always a Saint or saved. But point being I will never leave my brothers in the trenches, especially not spiritually. So long story short, 21 days past no workouts at all, lost 13 pounds, I prayed for motivation and that was the motivation i needed! Then saw the bodybuilding.com challenges even more motivation.

I recently purchase Juggernaut and some glutamine from Infinite Labs and plan on taking things to another level. I would love and appreciate your support and will do my best to encourage others on my journey with theirs.

*If you or you know someone in something, going through something who needs prayer, please don't be prideful or shy. I wake up everyday at 5AM and intercede for others and their needs, its what the Lord has call me to do. I would be forever grateful if you reached out*

#Hardwork&Dedication

Genesis 3:19 "Only by the sweat of your brow" You will get nothing in life without hardwork!

God Bless
    Welcome brother, and what great and wonderful goals and mindset. I too yo-yo'd through the years but back in 2011, I gave it one more shot but relied on guy to give me the drive to better my life so I can live. And with Him, and the aid of Kris Gethin, I transformed. And the fact you stay true to God and know that our strength comes from Him is a great thing to see. I do the same here in afghanistan, which is not easy, and being a preacher too. But God is keeping me. You will make it far in mind, body and soul and create a new lifestyle, and others around you will see that and want to better themselves. Again welcome bro, can't wait to see you at the finish line.

StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StefoShop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Philipians 4:13

I can do all thing in him who strengthens me! One of my favorites! Welcome to the challenge and good luck

#Hardwork&Dedication

God Bless

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the Juggz challenge!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

#Hardwork&Dedication

God Bless
    Good luck with the contest. You got the Juggernaut world behind you as well as the big man.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbarker2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was a rough week this week. My life is hard to balance sometime between graduation in 7 weeks, work, gym and church. The Lord is using me in a lot of different ways. Recently this week He had a female friend on the edge of suicide email me and minister to her. I praise God He gave me the words that ministered to her soul for her to change her life for Christ. Missed 2 days of working out. Will go harder this upcoming week. To come on here and see the support means alot to me. I know some just do it because the contest calls for it, but I dont take it for granted. I truly appreciate it.

God is truly amazing in my life. For Him to see fit to use me in so amazing ways after having such a sinful and ratchet life, is humbling and truly amazing to me. Always reminds me of David. When he was anointed he was coming inside from out of the fields. Bible says he was dirty "rutty". God took him with all his filth, stood him up, cleaned and dusted him off and put good use to him.

God Bless Yall

It was a rough week this week. My life is hard to balance sometime between graduation in 7 weeks, work, gym and church. The Lord is using me in a lot of different ways. Recently this week He had a female friend on the edge of suicide email me and minister to her. I praise God He gave me the words that ministered to her soul for her to change her life for Christ. Missed 2 days of working out. Will go harder this upcoming week. To come on here and see the support means alot to me. I know some just do it because the contest calls for it, but I dont take it for granted. I truly appreciate it.

God is truly amazing in my life. For Him to see fit to use me in so amazing ways after having such a sinful and ratchet life, is humbling and truly amazing to me. Always reminds me of David. When he was anointed he was coming inside from out of the fields. Bible says he was dirty "rutty". God took him with all his filth, stood him up, cleaned and dusted him off and put good use to him.

God Bless Yall
    You are a great soul! It is so great that you were able to help your friend when she was in such a desperate state. I think when people reach that point (suicidal thoughts) they really believe there is no hope, but you showed her that there was by being there for her.
    Workout Log:

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

God Bless Yall
    Keep on pushing doc, thats what we are here for. And its common that God uses those of us that have come from the most craziest of backgrounds. The more we have been through or done, the more we go to Him and know that He is the only one that keeps us, and thus when He uses us we are thankful and can help others instead of judge or cast out like many of our people do today.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How have the workouts been coming?

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to JUGG Land... This will defiantly help with achieving your goals.. I will be looking forward to your progress.
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    How have the workouts been coming?

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

#Hardwork&Dedication

God Bless
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi MBARKER2, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

updates?

Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    ^^^ That link shows how to easily add web links, pics, YouTube videos, color, bold, etc.
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hows the training been going?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge, looking forward to checkin' up on the progress!

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the challenge!

Hey Juggernauts! When you get a chance give us an honest review of your products in the bb.com store:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=2401060

Simply click on the product and then click rate product.

Thanks for your support!

Also, Phenyl Core is Buy 1 Get 1! Get lean for Summer!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html
    Workout Log:

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What have you ben up to JUGGERNAUT?

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was planning on getting on here and telling everyone Happy Easter but I've been down with a Migraine. Got up and had breakfast and Updated a little while I ate but went right back to bed. i hope everyone had a Great weekend and their Easter is going good as well!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Hey Juggernauts!

Just a reminder that we would like to see what you think of Juggernaut & Juggernaut HP.

Please give us your ratings (on a 1-10 scale) along with your workout updates on:

Taste
    Pump
    Energy
    Strength
    Focus

Thanks!

L
    Available as a rep

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everything ok? updates.. workouts?
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Fellas, Good Day!

Maaaaan its been rough! Aint been to the gym in 3 weeks smh. Between work, school, church my life has been fully occupied. Graduation in 23 days, move back to Cleveland in 27 days, 9 days left of classes. For every choice you make in life their is a sacrifice. I have sacrificed my workouts for church, school and work. Classes are getting crazy towards the end of graduation. I praise God I have stuck to a steady diet to at least not gain any weight. It will be nice once I graduate May 5 to have free time to get back on top of things. It kind of sucks not hitting the gym, but graduating from college is a major mile stone in my life and my family's. Will be the first person on my father's side to graduate and the second next to my mother on her side, it truly is a blessing.