Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Most of you know I have been referring to this week as "Hell Week".... and yes it has been hell on me. I have been getting 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep though which is big change for me.
    Today was the last day of week 1 for me. I have went from going to almost no cardio, to doing 2 sessions of cardio everyday. I weighed in last Monday at 284 and will be weighing in tomorrow first thing when I get to the gym. Now it is time to add fuel to the motivational fire and burn through this next week.......

So lets get to the meat of today's log....

Today I got up at 1030a.. Yay I got to sleep in for a hour..

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    1 scoop of Juggernaut
    1 scoop of protein
    5g of inifnite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract.....

35 minutes and off to the gym....

Started today off with 20 minutes of cardio.. 1.22

Did a superset workout for legs today......

First superset
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 70x20

90 second rest

Superset 2.
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 80x25

90 second rest

Now before I move on to the next superset I just wanted to note this is my first attempt at walking lunges.. To my demise the first 2 sets in the next superset I am glad no one was video taping this because I looked like a monkey you know what a football.. I tried the first two sets weighted and realized I was better off doing the last set without weight so I could get the full 40 steps I was trying to achieve.

Superset 1

Walking Lunges 60x12
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 2
    Walking lunges 30x18
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 3
    Walking lunges NO WEIGHT 40 steps
    Hamsting Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Last superset to finish today's workout......

Superset
    Leg Extensions 100x30
    Seated Hamstring Curls 100x20

Finished today's routine with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.. 1.34m

Post Workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g infinite labs of glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Around 35 minutes later it was about time to start running around so it was probably a good idea to grab lunch..

Lunch
    2 grilled chicken breasts
    2 Cups of broccoli
    1multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

Might as well counted band practice as another hour of cardio ffs... A hour behind the drums and I was spent....

Dinner
    Made some home made burritos w/ multi grain tortillas.
    92% lean ground beef w/ brown rice
    3 of those bad boys and I was good to go...

Tonight I will have 1 grilled chicken and 2 egg whites for another meal... and ZMA before bed....

Stay tuned for tomorrow.. Will be hitting chest and triceps...

luhhhh me some PROATS!! Yummm... holy crap, you are a cardio machine!! Try doing lunges more for reps than for weight
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    YES !!! I feel great and just have to remind myself it is not over when this over... I am currently working through my goals and making long term ones to keep me going after this so I do not become lazy and have to rely on meds again.
    For motivations pictures are key man. Even when you don't think you changed take a picture. Pictures do not lie. I carry picture(see below) of myself before I started lifting weights in my workout book to keep me motivated to never to end up like that again.
    2005 by alika2die4, on Flickr
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah next round of lunges I will be going for the reps and work on my balance.... I am not liking the cardio but it is serving the purpose.. Had my bf% redone today. 22.6%... Down 4% from two weeks ago if the readings are correct....

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    luhhhh me some PROATS!! Yummm... holy crap, you are a cardio machine!! Try doing lunges more for reps than for weight
    I have an album set on my phone with a picture from 5 yrs ago (the one i consider my prime picture) along w/ pics taken from last August when I started back up, up to now.... My goal is to look better than I did 5 yrs ago.. I defiantly feel this Journey through Juggernaut land will help me achieve this...
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    For motivations pictures are key man. Even when you don't think you changed take a picture. Pictures do not lie. I carry a picture of myself before I started lifting weights in my workout book to keep me motivated never to end up like that again.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    JUST ORDERED THE JUGGERNAUT HP

Pumped up about it because I have heard nothing but awesome thing abouts it,, alika2die4 review was a big push for it too

Now I am ready to get home and get this last cardio session in so I can rant on a log for you all because Cardio only day is my favorite lol (who am I kidding)... Really though I do have to thank all of you for the additional support and motivation.
    Last edited by blueyedevil; 03-27-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: gramatical erros

Arrow Day 9 Cardio Only

I did not sleep very well again last night.. Think I was getting antsy knowing I was not lifting today and it was only cardio day.
    Ended up hitting snooze but still ended up out of bed before falling back asleep. I was not hungry this morning so I did something I probably should not of done and skipped breakfast. Instead I went straight for the pre-workout ritual.

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

30 minutes later I was out the door and off to the gym...... I prefer doing my morning cardio at the gym for some reason...
    Did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. 1.56m

Got home and made me a little post workout shake...

Post Workout
    1 Scoop of protein
    5g of glutamine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Hit the shower and got ready for work and fixed lunch

Lunch
    1 Grilled chicken breast w/ multigrain wrap
    2 egg whites

Out the door and off to work where I hit up my pre work snack...

Snack
    2 Scoops of protein

Wised up and brought two meals to work with me....

Work meal 1
    Home made burritos w/ multigrain wrap w/ brown rice

Work meal 2
    1 1/2 Grilled chicken breast
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Work was hectic but was glad to get off and was determined to get my last round of cardio done......
    Tonight beat the feet on the road

Went two minutes over but made this my best cardio session yet since I have started this journey. (Defiantly more improvement to come)
    After that nice little run had myself an after run shake..

After run shake
    1 scoop of protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx

Now it's time to hit the shower and down some ZMA and catch some Z's. Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders. Until then stay strong Juggernauts...
    Attached Images

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pumped up about it because I have heard nothing but awesome thing abouts it,, alika2die4 review was a big push for it too

Now I am ready to get home and get this last cardio session in so I can rant on a log for you all because Cardio only day is my favorite lol (who am I kidding)... Really though I do have to thank all of you for the additional support and motivation.
    ...anytime Kane... BOLO always here to help! LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude it sucks sooo much when your sleep isn't great when training so hard and dieting.... My sleep has been bad ever since I started my prep, going on 11 weeks but my wife and I picked up a new mattress over the weekend and it's been way better....

On the eating bro, great job. I always and I mean ALWAYS, bring food, at least two meals with me when I leave my house... That way you're covered for at least six hours and have something good n clean to eat while you're out... So way to go for taking care of that. I don't know about you but on my cardio only days, I'm waaay more hungry... Weird bc I'm not training as much... Anyway, props up to keeping it tight man.

Ps... Eat your breakfast homie!!! It's a must bro!

I did not sleep very well again last night.. Think I was getting antsy knowing I was not lifting today and it was only cardio day.
    Ended up hitting snooze but still ended up out of bed before falling back asleep. I was not hungry this morning so I did something I probably should not of done and skipped breakfast. Instead I went straight for the pre-workout ritual.

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

30 minutes later I was out the door and off to the gym...... I prefer doing my morning cardio at the gym for some reason...

Post Workout
    1 Scoop of protein
    5g of glutamine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

Snack
    2 Scoops of protein

Work meal 1

Work meal 2
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Work was hectic but was glad to get off and was determined to get my last round of cardio done......

Went two minutes over but made this my best cardio session yet since I have started this journey. (Defiantly more improvement to come)

After run shake
    1 scoop of protein

Now it's time to hit the shower and down some ZMA and catch some Z's. Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders. Until then stay strong Juggernauts...
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Thanks man... My bed is fairly new.. I think it is mostly docompressing from getting off work that get me aggitated when I am trying to get to sleep.... I did get back on track with breakfast this morning though.. Thanks for staying up with my log and keeping me in check.... OH did you get your tramp stamp tattoo yet?

Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Dude it sucks sooo much when your sleep isn't great when training so hard and dieting.... My sleep has been bad ever since I started my prep, going on 11 weeks but my wife and I picked up a new mattress over the weekend and it's been way better....

On the eating bro, great job. I always and I mean ALWAYS, bring food, at least two meals with me when I leave my house... That way you're covered for at least six hours and have something good n clean to eat while you're out... So way to go for taking care of that. I don't know about you but on my cardio only days, I'm waaay more hungry... Weird bc I'm not training as much... Anyway, props up to keeping it tight man.

Ps... Eat your breakfast homie!!! It's a must bro!

Exclamation Day 10 Shoulders

"Failure will not overcome me, so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

Last nights little after work run had me out like a log as soon as my head hit the pillow last night.... I woke up 10 minutes earlier without an alarm. (0850hrs).

I was quite hungry this morning but stuck to the same old breakfast I am growing quite fond of.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein
    or as elizajane likes to call them proats.....

All bright eyed and bushy tailed I was ready to get the day going and went straight for the pre-workout...

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of whey protein
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

I was ready to get to the gym seems my little 30 minute wait was taking forever and I cut out 10 minutes to early to the gym....

Started the day off with 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. 1.26m.
    Off to hit some delts......

Seated Smith Machine Military Press (Bar behind head)

Set 1 95x10
    Set 2 115x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 185x6
    Set 5 185x8
    90 second rest between sets....

One Arm Shoulder Press Machine

Set 1 45x10
    Set 2 90x10
    Set 3 90x10
    Set 4 drop set 90x10, 80x5, 70x5, 45x8
    90 second rest between sets
    Superset

Warm up set, Side raises 30x10

Set 1 Side raises 40x12, Side raises behind back 40x8
    Set 2 Side raises 30x12, Side raises behind back 30x10
    Set 3 Side raises 30x15, Side raises behind back 30x12

Dumbell Shrugs

Set 1 160x12
    Set 2 200x15
    Set 3 200x12
    Set 4 180x20

Rear Raises

Set 1 30x12
    Set 2 30x12
    Set 3 30x12
    Set 4 30x13
    Set 5 40x12
    Set 6 40x12
    Set 7 40x15
    Sets 1-7 90 second rest, rest between set 7 and 8 was 2 minutes
    Set 8 50x15

I was feeling pretty gassed but knew skipping the last round of cardio was not an option...
    I finished off with 20 minutes on the elliptical 1.36m

Post workout
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-carnatine
    500mg of green tea extract

Had to wait to get to work to have lunch was running a little behind today....
    Lunch
    Spinach Salad w/ 1 grilled chicken breast

Today I will have two meals while I am at work and they will both be the same.

Work Meals ( these meals are usually spaced out 2 1/2 to 3 hours apart.
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

To top it off for the night my ritual 1 scoop of protein w/ ZMA before bed.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We both did shoulders today.. but you outlifted me by... A S^#T TON. Nice workout, brah! I am going to have to try these Proats!
    advertising not permitted

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1/2 scoop of protein powder.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

After Breakfast we are going to move along to pre-workout phase.

Pre-workout

1 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 scoop of whey protein 12oz water
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g of Micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnitine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

* First Official weigh in today 284lbs I will be weighing in every Monday..
    26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10
    Set 8. 720 failed at the 8th rep

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

This leads us to post work out....

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Lets just say I did not want to get out of the shower after this lol.....

Lunch
    Grilled chicken in a multi grain wrap w/ flax seed oil

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast (of course boneless skinless)
    1 cup of multi-grain Rotini pasta
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil...
    Also Franks Hot Sauce is my best friend while dieting.

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.
    Holy cow! WOW! Great job! Keep it up!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Failure will not overcome me, so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

Last nights little after work run had me out like a log as soon as my head hit the pillow last night.... I woke up 10 minutes earlier without an alarm. (0850hrs).

I was quite hungry this morning but stuck to the same old breakfast I am growing quite fond of.

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

All bright eyed and bushy tailed I was ready to get the day going and went straight for the pre-workout...

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of whey protein
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

I was ready to get to the gym seems my little 30 minute wait was taking forever and I cut out 10 minutes to early to the gym....

Set 1 95x10
    Set 2 115x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 185x6
    Set 5 185x8

Set 1 45x10
    Set 2 90x10
    Set 3 90x10
    Superset

Dumbell Shrugs

Set 1 160x12
    Set 2 200x15
    Set 3 200x12
    Set 4 180x20

Rear Raises

Set 1 30x12
    Set 2 30x12
    Set 3 30x12
    Set 4 30x13
    Set 5 40x12
    Set 6 40x12
    Set 7 40x15
    Set 8 50x15

I was feeling pretty gassed but knew skipping the last round of cardio was not an option...

Post workout
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

HELL YEAH! i like how you list the whole day........... about breakfast i felt the same way this morning i downed it then 30 mins later i was HUNGRY big time had to grab a handful of almonds to settle my stomach.... also have a question for you (ZMA) i was on the stuff for 2 years actually took note of how i was feeling an any changes that might have been happening while on it... (This is just me) but honestly i gained nothing from ZMA i like the idea of it but i think if you have your diet set an taking a multi its about the same ...once again my opinion... whats your take on it?
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Yeah Proats are awesome.. Considering a majority of my diet is bland.... LOL @ out lifting.. I have over 100lbs on you by body weight.. I am sure you would run circles around me on cardio...

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    We both did shoulders today.. but you outlifted me by... A S^#T TON. Nice workout, brah! I am going to have to try these Proats!

My opinion on ZMA is basically I have always taken when lifting and kind of just stick to it.. I do not look at ZMA for gains but for the recovery aspect of it. A quick run down on Zinc,,, Zinc

Zinc is essential to numerous chemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis and cellular energy. Its immune system values begin with zinc’s ability to regulate the production of testosterone cells.

Zinc also helps provides critical protection to the liver, assists in deterring enlargement of the prostate gland, and is essential in maintaining reproductive organ health.

Zinc’s most popular application has been zinc lozenges, which have been shown to reduce the length and severity of common cold symptoms by 45-50%. Lozenges without an acid base (like orange, lemon, or others with flavorings that have citric acid or vitamin C) are markedly more effective.

The suggested Daily Value for zinc is 15mg, and ZMA supplements usually contain twice that amount. If you take that amount continually you’ll need additional supplemental copper.

And lets hit Magnesium while we are at it, Magnesium is essential for normal heart function, transporting neurochemicals essential in muscle function and mood regulation, and in the critical balance of sodium and potassium within our cells. Despite its vital contributions, the U.S. Department of Agriculture found that 74% of people take in less than the recommended Daily Value of 400 milligrams (for men). The ZMA supplement formulations usually contain 450 milligrams of Zinc.

I have done a lot more reading on the two than is what I posted before I started using these supplements. but to sum it up those are the key points of why I continue using ZMA..

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    HELL YEAH! i like how you list the whole day........... about breakfast i felt the same way this morning i downed it then 30 mins later i was HUNGRY big time had to grab a handful of almonds to settle my stomach.... also have a question for you (ZMA) i was on the stuff for 2 years actually took note of how i was feeling an any changes that might have been happening while on it... (This is just me) but honestly i gained nothing from ZMA i like the idea of it but i think if you have your diet set an taking a multi its about the same ...once again my opinion... whats your take on it?

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of whey protein
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Set 1 95x10
    Set 2 115x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 185x6
    Set 5 185x8

Set 1 45x10
    Set 2 90x10
    Set 3 90x10
    Superset

Dumbell Shrugs

Set 1 160x12
    Set 2 200x15
    Set 3 200x12
    Set 4 180x20

Rear Raises

Set 1 30x12
    Set 2 30x12
    Set 3 30x12
    Set 4 30x13
    Set 5 40x12
    Set 6 40x12
    Set 7 40x15
    Set 8 50x15

Post workout
    1 scoop of protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Great day! Very clear and concise! Your nutrition looks strict, keep it up and the results will come in time!

You have 200lb. dumbbells at your gym?.. Some serious stuff. Your traps must be HUGE!

Whoops I knew I forgot to mention something on the log like I usually do on the dumbbell work... The weights on the dumbbell work is combined weight of the db's. Thanks for pointing that out erie..... The diet is gonna remain strict until the end of this journey...Now on barbell shrugs I get stupid with the weight when I am lifting to gain.. I think the must I have shrugged on a barbell in the past 405 8-10 x's

Originally Posted by eriemoto View Post
    Great day! Very clear and concise! Your nutrition looks strict, keep it up and the results will come in time!

You have 200lb. dumbbells at your gym?.. Some serious stuff. Your traps must be HUGE!

JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Post Workout
    1 Scoop of protein
    5g of glutamine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

Snack
    2 Scoops of protein

Work meal 1

Work meal 2
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

After run shake
    1 scoop of protein

I know the feeling. I keep waking up very early lately its hard to stay asleep im getting used to it but I know I need to get more than six hours of sleep to be well rested.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.<Thomas Jefferson>

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143135103&highlight=juggernaut

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Post Workout
    1 Scoop of protein
    5g of glutamine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch
    2 egg whites

Snack
    2 Scoops of protein

Work meal 1

Work meal 2
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

After run shake
    1 scoop of protein

Aw yeah another Endomondo user on here! Love this app. Glad to see you are using it too. Such a helpful and motivating app. I have the same username on Endomondo. Look me up.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Thumbs up

You'll love it!

Yeah I can't wait....
    You'll love it!
    LOL this was recommended by you lol.. I will have to look you up..
    Aw yeah another Endomondo user on here! Love this app. Glad to see you are using it too. Such a helpful and motivating app. I have the same username on Endomondo. Look me up.
    Yes I hate it when I get less than 7 hours of sleep...Sometimes I can not avoid and just try to make some of it up by resting....
    Originally Posted by JAndino24 View Post
    I know the feeling. I keep waking up very early lately its hard to stay asleep im getting used to it but I know I need to get more than six hours of sleep to be well rested.

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like you are doing great dude! keep up all the hard work. I just joined myself and cant wait for the torture LOL
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

At least it is a rewarding torture.. Welcome to the challenge.. I will be looking forward for your progress..

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Looks like you are doing great dude! keep up all the hard work. I just joined myself and cant wait for the torture LOL

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At least it is a rewarding torture.. Welcome to the challenge.. I will be looking forward for your progress..
    I guess I'm odd.... I like to workout. I don't consider it torture.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love reading your journals.. Your setting a hell of an example! Keep at it!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also take ZMA, at bed time, and also for the recovery aspect. But also for restful sleep. What I have found, is that because my daily grind only allows for 6 hours of sleep (which I find to be adequate honestly, some people need more, some need less), I wanted my sleep to be as restful and sound as possible, and I've found that ZMA does that for me.

My opinion on ZMA is basically I have always taken when lifting and kind of just stick to it.. I do not look at ZMA for gains but for the recovery aspect of it. A quick run down on Zinc,,, Zinc

Zinc is essential to numerous chemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis and cellular energy. Its immune system values begin with zinc’s ability to regulate the production of testosterone cells.

Zinc also helps provides critical protection to the liver, assists in deterring enlargement of the prostate gland, and is essential in maintaining reproductive organ health.

Zinc’s most popular application has been zinc lozenges, which have been shown to reduce the length and severity of common cold symptoms by 45-50%. Lozenges without an acid base (like orange, lemon, or others with flavorings that have citric acid or vitamin C) are markedly more effective.

The suggested Daily Value for zinc is 15mg, and ZMA supplements usually contain twice that amount. If you take that amount continually you’ll need additional supplemental copper.

And lets hit Magnesium while we are at it, Magnesium is essential for normal heart function, transporting neurochemicals essential in muscle function and mood regulation, and in the critical balance of sodium and potassium within our cells. Despite its vital contributions, the U.S. Department of Agriculture found that 74% of people take in less than the recommended Daily Value of 400 milligrams (for men). The ZMA supplement formulations usually contain 450 milligrams of Zinc.

I have done a lot more reading on the two than is what I posted before I started using these supplements. but to sum it up those are the key points of why I continue using ZMA..
    advertising not permitted

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    I guess I'm odd.... I like to workout. I don't consider it torture.
    Can torture be good? ..... I prefer to phrase my workouts as: De-Construction Soreness Domination.. lol
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can't wait to hear all about your review on Juggernaut HP!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****************JOESWAT5, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

**IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS, DRINK, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.....

>>>>>>> TODAY TOPIC IS; ARE YOU HYDRATED ENOUGH!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    I think the gains your making is from higher protein/carbs intake with water to support your strength gains, train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow,..CAUTION....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND STAY HYDRATED, COMING OF A DIET YOUR MUSCLE WILL ACT LIKE A SPONGE (MAKING THEM STRONGER AND BIGGER) DO TO THE EXTRA PROTEIN/CARBS, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO STAY HYDRATED AT THIS STAGE, MUSCLE ADAPT TO THE STRENGTH GAINS EASIER THEN TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS.

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO WIN......

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Hmm between you, Kennknee, and tankydank I'm going to be spending some money online or at a natural vitamin store looking up all your recommendations.

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I should have had ZMA my whole deployment, that would have made nights and mornings a little easier on me. But live and learn, I will order some and juggernaut hp in about a week or so to have waiting for me when I get home.
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873