Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Sorry I did not get this posted up yesterday but even on my days off seems like I am always running all over the place.....

Got up early for being off work.. Got up around 915ish... Started the day off with breakfast...

Breakfast
    1/2 Cup of Oats
    1/2 Scoop of protein

Sat around was being a chatty Cathy with my cousin for about 20 minutes and thought it would be time to hit the pre-workout.....

Pre-workout
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

30 minutes later and off to the gym for cardio...

Figured I would try and take it easy because I was going to run the road later in the day.... I did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.. 1.36m

Post-wourkout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine........

You all saw the nice lunch I had off the grill yesterday......

Lunch

16 oz Sirloin Steak
    1 1/2 cups of broccoli.

Ended up running around like the mad man I am for the next couple hours trying to get all the chicken cooked up for next week.

Figured I would get my last round of cardio done before I stepped out for the evening..

Round 2 of Cardio
    My cousin went with me on this run... and was pushing me on a few lengths here and there.. Guess he thinks it is funny to watch a big guy run.. (More like a bull in a china shop)
    I appreciated the motivation though.
    20 minutes on the road 1.51m

Snack
    1Grilled chicken w/ multigrain wrap

Had some running around to do through the evening so when I stopped to get gas picked up a couple carb conscious 30g protein bars.

Ended up eating one on the way to where I was going.......

A couple hours later I guess I am going to have to call this a cheat meal cause I did not make it....

Dinner
    Foot long flat bread tuna sandwich w/ tomatoes, spinach, jalapenos w/ light oil.

On the way home I knew I was I going to be tired to fix anything for my bed time meal and ate the other protein bar I picked up.

I will have the last Day of my "Hell Week" Posted shortly blasted a pretty intense leg work out today...
    Gota love starting the week out with LEGS!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol yeah and ending the week lol....
    Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Gota love starting the week out with LEGS!
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 7 Legs Last day of "Hell Week" 3-25-2012

Most of you know I have been referring to this week as "Hell Week".... and yes it has been hell on me. I have been getting 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep though which is big change for me.
    Today was the last day of week 1 for me. I have went from going to almost no cardio, to doing 2 sessions of cardio everyday. I weighed in last Monday at 284 and will be weighing in tomorrow first thing when I get to the gym. Now it is time to add fuel to the motivational fire and burn through this next week.......

So lets get to the meat of today's log....

Today I got up at 1030a.. Yay I got to sleep in for a hour..

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    1 scoop of Juggernaut
    1 scoop of protein
    5g of inifnite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract.....

35 minutes and off to the gym....

Started today off with 20 minutes of cardio.. 1.22

Did a superset workout for legs today......

First superset
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 70x20

90 second rest

Superset 2.
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 80x25

90 second rest

Now before I move on to the next superset I just wanted to note this is my first attempt at walking lunges.. To my demise the first 2 sets in the next superset I am glad no one was video taping this because I looked like a monkey you know what a football.. I tried the first two sets weighted and realized I was better off doing the last set without weight so I could get the full 40 steps I was trying to achieve.

Superset 1

Walking Lunges 60x12
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 2
    Walking lunges 30x18
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 3
    Walking lunges NO WEIGHT 40 steps
    Hamsting Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Last superset to finish today's workout......

Superset
    Leg Extensions 100x30
    Seated Hamstring Curls 100x20

Finished today's routine with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.. 1.34m

Post Workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g infinite labs of glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Around 35 minutes later it was about time to start running around so it was probably a good idea to grab lunch..

Lunch
    2 grilled chicken breasts
    2 Cups of broccoli
    1multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

Might as well counted band practice as another hour of cardio ffs... A hour behind the drums and I was spent....

Dinner
    Made some home made burritos w/ multi grain tortillas.
    92% lean ground beef w/ brown rice
    3 of those bad boys and I was good to go...

Tonight I will have 1 grilled chicken and 2 egg whites for another meal... and ZMA before bed....

Stay tuned for tomorrow.. Will be hitting chest and triceps...
    Last edited by blueyedevil; 03-25-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

Thank you for the welcome Kevin it is greatly appreciated and is motivation for me.... I have been reading your log for the past 45 minutes... A lot of inspiration... Thanks again..

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Welcome and Great to have you pounce in on this Juggernaut Challenge bro.

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of you know I have been referring to this week as "Hell Week".... and yes it has been hell on me. I have been getting 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep though which is big change for me.
    Today was the last day of week 1 for me. I have went from going to almost no cardio, to doing 2 sessions of cardio everyday. I weighed in last Monday at 284 and will be weighing in tomorrow first thing when I get to the gym. Now it is time to add fuel to the motivational fire and burn through this next week.......

So lets get to the meat of today's log....

Today I got up at 1030a.. Yay I got to sleep in for a hour..

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    1 scoop of Juggernaut
    1 scoop of protein
    5g of inifnite labs glutamine mtx
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract.....

35 minutes and off to the gym....

Started today off with 20 minutes of cardio.. 1.22

Did a superset workout for legs today......

First superset
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 70x20

90 second rest

Superset 2.
    Leg extensions 80x30
    Seated hamstring curl 80x25

90 second rest

Now before I move on to the next superset I just wanted to note this is my first attempt at walking lunges.. To my demise the first 2 sets in the next superset I am glad no one was video taping this because I looked like a monkey you know what a football.. I tried the first two sets weighted and realized I was better off doing the last set without weight so I could get the full 40 steps I was trying to achieve.

Superset 1

Walking Lunges 60x12
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 2
    Walking lunges 30x18
    Hamstring Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Superset 3
    Walking lunges NO WEIGHT 40 steps
    Hamsting Curls 80x20
    Leg Press 90x50

Last superset to finish today's workout......

Superset
    Leg Extensions 100x30
    Seated Hamstring Curls 100x20

Finished today's routine with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.. 1.34m

Post Workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g infinite labs of glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Around 35 minutes later it was about time to start running around so it was probably a good idea to grab lunch..

Lunch
    2 grilled chicken breasts
    2 Cups of broccoli
    1multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

Might as well counted band practice as another hour of cardio ffs... A hour behind the drums and I was spent....

Dinner
    Made some home made burritos w/ multi grain tortillas.
    92% lean ground beef w/ brown rice
    3 of those bad boys and I was good to go...

Tonight I will have 1 grilled chicken and 2 egg whites for another meal... and ZMA before bed....

Stay tuned for tomorrow.. Will be hitting chest and triceps...
    You're doing a great job! Keep it up! Seems like you're in the right track and have great motivation. I see that you've been using green tea extract and digestive enzymes. How are they working out for you?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Thanks, seems the green tea helps a little bit keeping the energy up through the day.... Not sure on the digestive enzyme,, I hear of some people having stomach problems with it but I seem to be doing ok with it....

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    You're doing a great job! Keep it up! Seems like you're in the right track and have great motivation. I see that you've been using green tea extract and digestive enzymes. How are they working out for you?

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Blue!

Hey bro,

Got a quiz challenge up this week! Come take a crack at it bro!

Zach A
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Exclamation Day 8 Chest and Triceps

I wanna start today's off with a motivational quote for all of you.....

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."
    - Anonymous

Today got up with the alarm around 0905hrs... Ewwww Monday but knew I had to be out of bed and into the gym... (close to 8 hours of sleep)

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

Was still not feeling it this morning went from 80 degree weather from last week to 40 degree weather this morning. (Got to love Ohio weather)
    My nose was stuffed up but I was not about to let it hold me back..... I just needed a good pick me up.

PWO
    1 scoop of juggernaut (this is what i needed)
    2 scoop of protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx
    250mg L-carnatine
    500mg of Green tea Extract

The juggernaut was exactly what I needed 30 minutes later and I was ready for the hefty workout coming up.

Weigh In, 278 down 6lbs from last Monday 284

Started the day out with cardio for 20 minutes on the elliptical machine. 1.42m

Flat bench press 2 minute rest between sets

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Flat Bench Flyes (Weights listed is both dumbbells combined) 90 second rest between sets

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10
    Set 4 Drop set 90x15, 70x10, 50x11, 30x15

2 minute rest

Incline Cable Flyes(Weight listed is combined weight used from both machines) 90 second rest between sets

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9
    Set 4 Drop set 180x5, 140x5, 100x5, 70x5

2 minute rest

Cable Crossovers (Weight listed is combined weight used from both machines)90 second rest between sets

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10
    Set 4 Drop set 120x10, 90x5, 70x5, 50x13

2 minute rest

Tricep Cable Pushdowns 1 minute rest between sets

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12
    Set 4 Drop set 150x12, 100x10, 80x10

1 minute rest

Reverse Cable Pushdowns 1 minute rest between sets

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16
    Set 4 Drop set 100x12, 80x10, 60x12

2 minute rest prep ez-curl bar for next excercise

Giant Set

Set 1 Head Smackers 75x7, Skull Crushers 75x7, Rockers 75x5 no rest between exercises

90 second rest

Set 2 Head Smackers 75x7,Skull Crushers 75x7, had to rest 45 seconds to finish w/ Rockers for 75x6

2 minute rest

Set 3 Head Smackers 75x7,Skull Crushers 75x7,Rockers 75x7 (made it through this set with no rest) * Self note sets like this at least 2 minutes of rest.

Had to cut cardio 5 minutes short to finish today ( I screwed up and took my head phones out and someone ended up talking to me when I was on my way to the stair stepper)

Finished off with 15 minutes of cardio on the stair stepper. 1.21m

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Infinite Labs Glutamine mtx
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract
    1 multivitamin and mineral w/Digestive Enzyme

I took the vitamin with post workout because I was really crunched for time and ate lunch right after post work out.

Lunch
    Home made burrito 92-8 lean ground beef mixed with brown rice on a multigrain tortilla.

Out the door and off to work.....

Snack
    Carb Conscious 30g Supreme Protein bar

As always I can knock out supper on the log because I brought it with me....

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Tonight's meal when I get home will be 2 scoops of protein and as always ZMA before bed.

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."
    - Anonymous

Today got up with the alarm around 0905hrs... Ewwww Monday but knew I had to be out of bed and into the gym... (close to 8 hours of sleep)

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

Was still not feeling it this morning went from 80 degree weather from last week to 40 degree weather this morning. (Got to love Ohio weather)
    My nose was stuffed up but I was not about to let it hold me back..... I just needed a good pick me up.

PWO
    2 scoop of protein
    250mg L-carnatine

The juggernaut was exactly what I needed 30 minutes later and I was ready for the hefty workout coming up.

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Flat Bench Flyes (Weights listed is both dumbbells combined) 90 second rest between sets

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10

2 minute rest

Incline Cable Flyes(Weight listed is combined weight used from both machines) 90 second rest between sets

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9

2 minute rest

Cable Crossovers (Weight listed is combined weight used from both machines)90 second rest between sets

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12

1 minute rest

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16

Giant Set

Set 1 Head Smackers 75x7, Skull Crushers 75x7, Rockers 75x5 no rest between exercises

90 second rest

Set 2 Head Smackers 75x7,Skull Crushers 75x7, had to rest 45 seconds to finish w/ Rockers for 75x6

2 minute rest

Set 3 Head Smackers 75x7,Skull Crushers 75x7,Rockers 75x7 (made it through this set with no rest) * Self note sets like this at least 2 minutes of rest.

Had to cut cardio 5 minutes short to finish today ( I screwed up and took my head phones out and someone ended up talking to me when I was on my way to the stair stepper)

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

I took the vitamin with post workout because I was really crunched for time and ate lunch right after post work out.

Lunch
    Home made burrito 92-8 lean ground beef mixed with brown rice on a multigrain tortilla.

Snack

Dinner
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Tonight's meal when I get home will be 2 scoops of protein and as always ZMA before bed.
    bro i just got to ask... a request if you will..... would you be able to record a workout?
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

ANBF Bodybuilder

I have been trying to think of a way to do this... The only way I have to record anything is my iphone which has plenty of memory to do it. I workout alone 99.9% of the time... I have been contemplating on doing maybe a POV way of doing it but not how sure it would turn out... It's not an issue of not wanting to do it but how to? Any suggestions would be awesome.

bro i just got to ask... a request if you will..... would you be able to record a workout?

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

- Anonymous

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    2 scoop of protein
    250mg L-carnatine

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9

2 minute rest

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12

1 minute rest

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16

Giant Set

90 second rest

2 minute rest

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch

Snack

Dinner
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Head smackers?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Head Smackers is the shortened term for, Lying Close-grip barbell triceps extension behind the head....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...ehind-the-head

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Head smackers?

I have been trying to think of a way to do this... The only way I have to record anything is my iphone which has plenty of memory to do it. I workout alone 99.9% of the time... I have been contemplating on doing maybe a POV way of doing it but not how sure it would turn out... It's not an issue of not wanting to do it but how to? Any suggestions would be awesome.
    I'm right there with you i'm solo in my workouts when i do record a workout i drag a chair around to sit my flip camera on... i imagine you could to the same with your iphone just have something to stabilize it.
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

ANBF Bodybuilder

I will figure something out one way or another... Just don't expect my cardio to be recorded..(Everyone doesn't need to see 40 minute footage of a bull in a china shop) lol..
    I'm right there with you i'm solo in my workouts when i do record a workout i drag a chair around to sit my flip camera on... i imagine you could to the same with your iphone just have something to stabilize it.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will figure something out one way or another... Just don't expect my cardio to be recorded..(Everyone doesn't need to see 40 minute footage of a bull in a china shop) lol..
    hahaha thats how I feel when I'm running.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

- Anonymous

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    2 scoop of protein
    250mg L-carnatine

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9

2 minute rest

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12

1 minute rest

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16

Giant Set

90 second rest

2 minute rest

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch

Snack

Dinner
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Keeping it hardcore as usual I see bro, thats awesome. Man I can't wait till I can get back to like 8am workouts. I mean I still get it in at 3am, but its freaking 3am!!! How is that zma working for you, I've looked it up a while back and have been wondering about it.
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Souza93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1/2 scoop of protein powder.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

After Breakfast we are going to move along to pre-workout phase.

Pre-workout

1 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 scoop of whey protein 12oz water
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g of Micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnitine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

* First Official weigh in today 284lbs I will be weighing in every Monday..
    26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10
    Set 8. 720 failed at the 8th rep

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

This leads us to post work out....

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lets just say I did not want to get out of the shower after this lol.....

Lunch
    Grilled chicken in a multi grain wrap w/ flax seed oil

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast (of course boneless skinless)
    1 cup of multi-grain Rotini pasta
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil...
    Also Franks Hot Sauce is my best friend while dieting.

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.
    Good stuff waking up for that breakfast!!! That's something I need to work on through this challenge!
    Check out my progress for the I am Juggernaut challenge!

Two years of gym life; +40lbs.
    Goal: Gain more muscle, maybe modeling someday?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143444363&p=854281753#post854281753

I thought Hardcore was the only way...... Plus side at least your still hitting hit.... Not sure if it is a placebo effect or what but I seem to sleep a little better on it, but I feel like it helps with recovery a little.

Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    Keeping it hardcore as usual I see bro, thats awesome. Man I can't wait till I can get back to like 8am workouts. I mean I still get it in at 3am, but its freaking 3am!!! How is that zma working for you, I've looked it up a while back and have been wondering about it.

Yes I use to have a real bad habit of sleeping in before going to gym... With this challenge I have been steady on getting to bed earlier, up earlier and eating breakfast in my belly before the gym.. My mood has greatly improved during the course of it as well.. Keep it at man..

Originally Posted by Souza93 View Post
    Good stuff waking up for that breakfast!!! That's something I need to work on through this challenge!

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

- Anonymous

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    2 scoop of protein
    250mg L-carnatine

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9

2 minute rest

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12

1 minute rest

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16

Giant Set

90 second rest

2 minute rest

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch

Snack

Dinner
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Excellent workout, and day overall! It's a great feeling to just wake up and get ready to hit the gym.

We had the exact same weather transition here in Boston! Mid to high 80's last week (even went to the beach!) and now we're windy and in the 40's today!

The log is looking great, keep up the good work and keep progressing. Down 6lbs. and we're just getting started!

Thanks man, I am glad you are enjoying my log... and yes this is only the beginning..it is only going to get better.

Originally Posted by eriemoto View Post
    Excellent workout, and day overall! It's a great feeling to just wake up and get ready to hit the gym.

We had the exact same weather transition here in Boston! Mid to high 80's last week (even went to the beach!) and now we're windy and in the 40's today!

The log is looking great, keep up the good work and keep progressing. Down 6lbs. and we're just getting started!

poosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

- Anonymous

Breakfast
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 scoop of protein

PWO
    2 scoop of protein
    250mg L-carnatine

Set 1 135x10
    Set 2 135x10
    Set 3 315x8
    Set 4 405x3
    Set 5 315x5

2 minute rest

Set 1 60x10
    Set 2 80x11
    Set 3 90x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 80x10
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 160x9

2 minute rest

Set 1 100x15
    Set 2 120x10
    Set 3 120x10

2 minute rest

Set 1 150x10
    Set 2 175x15
    Set 3 175x12

1 minute rest

Set 1 100x12
    Set 2 90x15
    Set 3 90x16

Giant Set

90 second rest

2 minute rest

Post workout
    2 scoops of protein
    5g Micronized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Lunch

Snack

Dinner
    1 cup of brown rice
    2 egg whites

Great post! Excellent details and nice motivational quote. Setting the bar high for these logs!
    I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge! Check me out at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255723

Thanks Poosh... Have you gotten your routine reorganized.. I will check on it in the morning

Originally Posted by poosh View Post
    Great post! Excellent details and nice motivational quote. Setting the bar high for these logs!

LOL no but the would be AWESOME!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

ANBF Bodybuilder

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAMN dude!!!

Yeah, I would say that was the best log that I have come across here! Well put and very impressive!!

I totally agree with the problem with the taste of pre workout formulas - I have always hated them.. Thats a pretty impressive leg day! Keep it up!

Reb

I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1/2 scoop of protein powder.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

After Breakfast we are going to move along to pre-workout phase.

Pre-workout

1 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 scoop of whey protein 12oz water
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g of Micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnitine

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

* First Official weigh in today 284lbs I will be weighing in every Monday..
    26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10
    Set 8. 720 failed at the 8th rep

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

This leads us to post work out....

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lets just say I did not want to get out of the shower after this lol.....

Lunch
    Grilled chicken in a multi grain wrap w/ flax seed oil

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast (of course boneless skinless)
    1 cup of multi-grain Rotini pasta
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil...
    Also Franks Hot Sauce is my best friend while dieting.

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.

Thanks Reb,,,, Looking forward for your progress man...btw thank you for serving our country...

Originally Posted by masterrebel View Post
    DAMN dude!!!

Yeah, I would say that was the best log that I have come across here! Well put and very impressive!!

I totally agree with the problem with the taste of pre workout formulas - I have always hated them.. Thats a pretty impressive leg day! Keep it up!

Reb

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Today is cardio only day.. I will be posting today's log later tonight after work.. I hope everyone else is hitting it hard today...

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to hear you decided to change your health instead of just rely on meds to keep your heart pumping!! I look back at my "fat depressed pics" from about 4-8 years ago and I'm amazed that I look, and feel, younger now!! Do you feel the same?

Ok t-minus 9 hours from now and back in the gym lol. Saw a lot of people putting short intros about there selves on their pages and thought I would fill a quick one out here myself and get it out of the away. I will try and keep it short and sweet because there will be plenty to read after my first official Juggernaut work out and log will be posted tomorrow afternoon. I am 32 and from the Gem City (Dayton Ohio). I currently work full time as Police Officer and play in a band...

When I was around 12 or 13 my father got me into lifting weights.. He started me out on one of those old plastic weight sets that had the concrete in them. I really do not remember what I weighed back then lol. I know by my freshman year in high school I was around 132 lbs. I kept pushing bar though high school for football and wrestling and was up to around 185 by my senior year in high school and was one of only a few who could press a lot back then.. I think there were only 3 or 4 of who could bench press 300 when I went to school. Then again my graduating class was a 104.

Any way I battled back and forth with the weight from after high school. Burned off weight when I was in the army. Put it back on when I got out after the police academy. Put it back on and burned it off then packed it back on.. Sounds like a yo-yo does it not? To sum it up last summer I started feeling terrible, depressed, and physically ill and all that good crap.. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was almost 200 over 100.. Yeah not good and I weighed a lovely 306. So here came the blood pressure meds and where I decided to start taking care of myself again...This time I have convinced myself no turning back because I know I am not getting any younger lol. A few weeks ago I know I was down to 275 along with my blood pressure.. I am to the point my bp is staying down with out meds now. I will have my starting juggernaut weight on tomorrows log and we shall see what will prevail from this. Sorry I did say I was going to keep this short and I am going to leave it at this for now. Tune in sometime tomorrow afternoon for my log..
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Today is cardio only day.. I will be posting today's log later tonight after work.. I hope everyone else is hitting it hard today...
    Excellent quote. I've seen that around somewhere. I wonder who originated it?

Just finished my leg workout, definitely hit it hard. Check out my log, I'm starting to catch up to you, haha!

I dread cardio days. I am not looking forward to them when I go on my cut! Let us know how it goes.

YES !!! I feel great and just have to remind myself it is not over when this over... I am currently working through my goals and making long term ones to keep me going after this so I do not become lazy and have to rely on meds again.

Originally Posted by pyek View Post
    Glad to hear you decided to change your health instead of just rely on meds to keep your heart pumping!! I look back at my "fat depressed pics" from about 4-8 years ago and I'm amazed that I look, and feel, younger now!! Do you feel the same?