Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes that is right lol.. I am gonna wait a couple weeks and try for 800 and try and get it on video...

Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    did that say a 720lb leg press? crack numbers!

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the challenge! I haven't gotten a chance to read through everything yet, but I wanted to stop by and say a) I hate you because 9am is early for you, and b) keep up the great work!

ciao
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol yeah it's a big routine and served it's purpose... The big combos you I would be walking cock eyed for a week.

Originally Posted by macbeth1313 View Post
    Talk about me being insane with workouts Damn dude thats a rippin leg routine! I use to go to the gym alot but found people wanted to talk more then work so I made my own gym outta my garage only thing I dont have is a leg press machine which I really like for legs and perhaps enough weight for heavy duty squats! So i work around that and still get crazy sore after a good leg day! Its the day I hate the most HA!

I try to make sure I cover all of the legs like any other body part. I hit calves with seated calve raises and standing calve raises. I will be hitting calves Friday with delts and abs. Standing calve raises I also like to do rest pause sets sOmetimes for that extra sizzle. That was also my first time doing that routine and it took me almost the whole day to feel normal too..

Originally Posted by poosh View Post
    Holy crap! That is quite the leg routine! I don't know how you manage it!

I have a ways to go before I'm anywhere near you, but I have a question. Right now I don't really do much calf work. I think it's OK for now, because my calves don't look too out of proportion with my upper legs since I'm not lifting a super lot with my squats/presses and hamstring curls. Are your leg workouts engaging your calves so that it's not necessary to do anything like calf raises? I'm wondering if I should add some because sometime down the road I'm worried my legs will just look like tooth picks below the knees.

But if you were at the same gym you know you would wanna try it at least once

Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    Ok...remind me not to be in the same gym on leg day with you. That is just super juggernaut mode right there, keep it up. I can't wait to get back home so I can go a little harder than I can here.

You would make a cute mini hulk lol. Supplement wise take what you only need... Protein is a must. What are you wanting to achieve??? Let's start from there.. Yeah deciphering from logs can be a headache.. Plus side is there are plenty of people to help... Heck I even learned something new today on here.

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Of course!! Told you I would.. Any advice you have let me know!! It is hard trying to get tips off other logs, with all the supplements people are taking.. haha.. I feel like I would look like a miniature hulk if I tried all of that =)

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's on the board for today bro?

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    But if you were at the same gym you know you would wanna try it at least once
    True, you got a point there
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice leg routine.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Today there is no lifting... I will be having 2 cardio sessions.. Just got back from my morning session... I will be having the second session after work. Ready for tommorow though back and biceps.

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    What's on the board for today bro?

Thank you..,, also I have sent a couple emails to Jordan and haven't heard back is he still alive?

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Nice leg routine.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very thorough log, I look forward to watching you progress. I'll be joining the party on Sunday!!! Can't wait!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Very thorough log, I look forward to watching you progress. I'll be joining the party on Sunday!!! Can't wait!
    GO for it!!! JOIN THE MADNESS THAT IS JUGGERNAUT!!!! ...... another ripped dude to compete against us, Blue... let's get the GAME ON!! lol...Stay pumped bro!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone and fellow Juggernauts...I saw this contest at the last minute last year and was hoping it would return this year. Luckily I have been browsing the forums and caught this opportunity again and pounced on it like a cat on a mouse.

This is also a good opportunity to raise my motivation past the bar of 10... I have been slacking in my recent training and have not been taking progress pictures and this will get me to knock the dust off the lens and snap some pics.

I will be ordering my Juggernaut this week along with either their Beta Alanine, Glutamine or BCAA's. Need to check my stash and see what I need. But I am going to go ahead and get this log started. On a quick note I am on my last two weeks of a bulking phase and will be moving over to work on lean mass next which should work perfect for this log.

In the meantime I would like to wish everyone luck in achieving their goals and wish for everyone to strive for the best.
    Right on blue! Best of luck to you man! Bcaas and glutamine all the way bro that's the ticket!

Juggernaut in motion,
    Zach A. "Zdiesel"
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Deadlift, Bent-Over Row, Wide Grip Pulldown, T-Bar Row ---> for width, those are the main ones I do...
    Close Grip Pulldown, Seated Row (close grip), Hammer Strength Row, Dumbbell Row ---> I do these for lower back.. for me, not so much width for these so i rep it out...

just go with light weight and heavy reps if you want definition... my back is the only bodypart (aside from shoulders) that I'll really give advice, as for me, it's been pretty developed (luckily due to genetics too).. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR GOALS!! keep KILLING IT!! .......

btw Blue... your avatar makes you look like Kane the Wrestler big like him too huh? KEEP KILLING IT TOO MAN!!! unleash the beast!!!
    I just saw this!! Awesome, thank you so much!! I will try these out =)
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

You would make a cute mini hulk lol. Supplement wise take what you only need... Protein is a must. What are you wanting to achieve??? Let's start from there.. Yeah deciphering from logs can be a headache.. Plus side is there are plenty of people to help... Heck I even learned something new today on here.
    Haha thanks I will keep that in mind this Halloween!! And I really want to tone up all over.. Mainly my abs and stomach area.. which I know is mainly diet and cardio which I have been working on. I would like to work on my glutes too.. which I have been doing a lot of weighed squats and a coulple other exercises. As far as my upper back, chest, arms and legs really I can tone up pretty quick! But it's just my stomach area.. Argh..

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you..,, also I have sent a couple emails to Jordan and haven't heard back is he still alive?
    Haha.... yeah he's still with us he contacted me earlier should get back to you soon
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Thanks man, Make sure you link your log onto mine so I can subscribe and follow along with you.. Welcome to the party!!!

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Joke, The more ripped up guys I see the more it motivates and inspires me... As well with you following my thread man I appreciate it... I am ready to hit the gym NOW!! Dang off days...
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    GO for it!!! JOIN THE MADNESS THAT IS JUGGERNAUT!!!! ...... another ripped dude to compete against us, Blue... let's get the GAME ON!! lol...Stay pumped bro!
    Good to know thanks for letting me know..
    Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Haha.... yeah he's still with us he contacted me earlier should get back to you soon

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for posting your link (Subscribed).....OHHHHHHH I set it on 4 to start off and bounce it around to 5 or 5.5 for a couple of minutes at a time.. That probably does not answer the question.. I dread cardio but know it is necassary lol.. What I phone app did you have posted on your page?.
    I have the app Endomondo. Its available for Iphone and Droid. It is a great app that keeps track of everything! Be careful if you post on ********. It likes to also post that you ran, along with the map of the route you took. Don't exactly like the route to my house posted on ********. Call me paranoid. try it out. Nike Plus app is good but I rate it a close second....

-----------
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Exclamation Day 3 Cardio ONLY

GRRRRRRRRRRRR not my so favorite part of working out BUT I promised myself that I am going to stay on top of it. Got up this morning without an alarm going which is an accomplishment of it's own... Even knowing I only had cardio for the morning I still got out of bed and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Breakfast (Kept it simple and light today)
    1/2 cup of oats w/ 1 scoop of protein powder.

I actually sat down and BS'd with my cousin this morning and ate, instead of hovering over the counter and wolfing it down like I do normally. In a matter of a fact he mentioned he had started following my log and trying to catch up on reading some of yours... I Need to talk him into getting in on this... Bwahahah....

Pre-workout
    1 Scoop of the most scrumptious Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 Scoop of Protein
    5g infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Around 35-40 minutes headed off to the gym.....

As mentioned Cardio only today....
    20 minutes on treadmill and up a little more on distance today 1.48m

When I get off tonight I will be doing another round of Cardio and will have a short update on that. I think I might tough it out and actually run outside.. (Putting big boy shoes on now) LOL.

Post Workout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Actually had a little time to lingering in the shower and relax before work... I must say it was really nice to relax....

Lunch
    1 Grilled chicken wrap whole wheat wrap
    multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

When I got to work I had my usual 1 scoop of protein.

Dinner
    1 1/2 Grilled Chicken breast
    1 cup of multi-grain rotini noodles
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
    2 Egg whites.....

Yes I know all my meals are exactly the same... I try to make my meals as routine as work outs... This way I avoid "Cheating" as you know when you cheat your are cheating yourself.

Now with as much running around as I have done at work today I am sitting here thinking to myself this will cut it for cardio, but I know that is not acceptable for me lol....

I did however download an app on my phone I am going to try tonight and hit the road.. .I will post the outcome later tonight....

NICE downloading it now.. I am the same way especially with my profession of not posting my locations. I will try that one out now.. Also found an app on Iphone called iRunner I will give it try another time. I saw your comment earlier on your page saying how you hate cardio but you are doing a lot better with it than I am.. I know over time I will mine back up there..... Thanks again man.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    I have the app Endomondo. Its available for Iphone and Droid. It is a great app that keeps track of everything! Be careful if you post on ********. It likes to also post that you ran, along with the map of the route you took. Don't exactly like the route to my house posted on ********. Call me paranoid. try it out. Nike Plus app is good but I rate it a close second....

-----------
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR not my so favorite part of working out BUT I promised myself that I am going to stay on top of it. Got up this morning without an alarm going which is an accomplishment of it's own... Even knowing I only had cardio for the morning I still got out of bed and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Breakfast (Kept it simple and light today)
    1/2 cup of oats w/ 1 scoop of protein powder.

I actually sat down and BS'd with my cousin this morning and ate, instead of hovering over the counter and wolfing it down like I do normally. In a matter of a fact he mentioned he had started following my log and trying to catch up on reading some of yours... I Need to talk him into getting in on this... Bwahahah....

Pre-workout
    1 Scoop of the most scrumptious Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 Scoop of Protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Around 35-40 minutes headed off to the gym.....

As mentioned Cardio only today....
    20 minutes on treadmill and up a little more on distance today 1.48m

When I get off tonight I will be doing another round of Cardio and will have a short update on that. I think I might tough it out and actually run outside.. (Putting big boy shoes on now) LOL.

Post Workout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Actually had a little time to lingering in the shower and relax before work... I must say it was really nice to relax....

Lunch
    1 Grilled chicken wrap whole wheat wrap
    multivitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

When I got to work I had my usual 1 scoop of protein.

Dinner
    1 1/2 Grilled Chicken breast
    1 cup of multi-grain rotini noodles
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
    2 Egg whites.....

Yes I know all my meals are exactly the same... I try to make my meals as routine as work outs... This way I avoid "Cheating" as you know when you cheat your are cheating yourself.

Now with as much running around as I have done at work today I am sitting here thinking to myself this will cut it for cardio, but I know that is not acceptable for me lol....

I did however download an app on my phone I am going to try tonight and hit the road.. .I will post the outcome later tonight....
    Just cardio day, you don't do any bodyweight or ab type workout along with it? Kudos if you ran outside, if I do running I never use a treadmill unless the weather is too bad. Because treadmills help too much with running for me. It's ok and I will use it for training clients to get them use to running but over time the use of them will slow down. I'll have people jogging in groups with me singing ol' army cadences.

My juggernaut log

Yes... Just cardio alone today lol.. I am still cooked from the last two days (but enjoying every bit of it)... Abs will be mixed into Friday's routine Delts, Abs, and Calves. Yeah I use to be able to run the road a lot and working back up to it now. alika2die4 got me set up with an iphone app to that tracks and records progress for that. All in a matter of time. Thanks for checking in it is greatly appreciated it is more motivation for me.

Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    Just cardio day, you don't do any bodyweight or ab type workout along with it? Kudos if you ran outside, if I do running I never use a treadmill unless the weather is too bad. Because treadmills help too much with running for me. It's ok and I will use it for training clients to get them use to running but over time the use of them will slow down. I'll have people jogging in groups with me singing ol' army cadences.

Was reading up on Agmatine and now I know 100% Juggernaut HP will be on my next order...

Agmatine and The Athlete

1. Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    (a) It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    (cool.gif It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.
    2. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

3. Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

4. Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

5. Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

6. Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes: increasing endurance, enhancing performance, and decreasing body fat.

7. Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in youâ??re an athlete in the trenches (i.e. â?? the gym, the field, etcâ?¦) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

8. For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

9. Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a â??novelâ?? neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

10. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

11. Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine and The Life Extensionist

1. Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimerâ??s Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

2. Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

3. Agmatineâ??s antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

4. Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:

* A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    * A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

5. As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

6. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

7. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs). It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. â?? carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

8. Agmatineâ??s hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.

Ok!! I uped my protein =) I am going to keep working on it!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was reading up on Agmatine and now I know 100% Juggernaut HP will be on my next order...

Agmatine and The Athlete

1. Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    (a) It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    (cool.gif It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.
    2. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

3. Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

4. Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

5. Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

6. Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes: increasing endurance, enhancing performance, and decreasing body fat.

7. Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in youâ??re an athlete in the trenches (i.e. â?? the gym, the field, etcâ?¦) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

8. For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

9. Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a â??novelâ?? neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

10. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

11. Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine and The Life Extensionist

1. Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimerâ??s Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

2. Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

3. Agmatineâ??s antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

4. Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:

* A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    * A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

5. As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

6. Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

7. Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs). It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. â?? carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

8. Agmatineâ??s hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.
    Now thats an in depth response!! Very good info and way to spread it bro! good stuff

Exclamation End of Day 3

Could not get off work fast enough..... Got home and it was still 73 degrees outside perfect night for a run.. So I thought LOL..
    I will be defiantly working on getting out and running the open road more...

photo.PNG

In case the image did not attach.. I hit up another 20 minute session and got in 1.3m....

After getting back made myself a protein shake with 5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx.....

Time to relax a little and catch up on some of your logs that I may have missed earlier..

Then off to bed and up and at 'em in the morning for DAY 4 Back and Biceps..

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    definitely good to run outside man but don't do it too much! ... it's bad on the knees, the pavement sucks...

I hate cardio but i prefer the elliptical, hear it burns more calories too...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Could not get off work fast enough..... Got home and it was still 73 degrees outside perfect night for a run.. So I thought LOL..
    I will be defiantly working on getting out and running the open road more...

Attachment 4260823

In case the image did not attach.. .
    I responded on my thread but figure it be easier to have the instructions on yours.

Try this my man.
    1. Hit reply
    2. Go advance
    3. Manage attachements
    4. Click on add files
    5. Search for your pic and upload
    6. It will take you back to the reply screen. Scroll down a bit.
    7. Your photo will appear as a link
    8. Click on the link and another window will pop up with your photo
    9. Copy the entire link. close the window with your picture in it.
    10. Go back to your quick reply and then in ([img])the picture link([/img) Just get rid of the apprentices.

-----------

poosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to make sure I cover all of the legs like any other body part. I hit calves with seated calve raises and standing calve raises. I will be hitting calves Friday with delts and abs. Standing calve raises I also like to do rest pause sets sOmetimes for that extra sizzle. That was also my first time doing that routine and it took me almost the whole day to feel normal too..
    Totally makes sense. I'm going to have to remove calves from my leg day because I'm so shot after squats and hamstring curls.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge! Check me out at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255723

Yes... Just cardio alone today lol.. I am still cooked from the last two days (but enjoying every bit of it)... Abs will be mixed into Friday's routine Delts, Abs, and Calves. Yeah I use to be able to run the road a lot and working back up to it now. alika2die4 got me set up with an iphone app to that tracks and records progress for that. All in a matter of time. Thanks for checking in it is greatly appreciated it is more motivation for me.
    Cool bro and no problem thats what we are all here for. I read the post about the app. I might try it out when I get home, or try the nike one. Because not only do I want to become more of a martial artist, but also a runner. Without realizing, some days that I have ran for endurance I would run from 3-5 miles which if you would have told me to do that a few years ago I would have looked at you like you on crack. But I can't wait till next year because tough mudder will be in my hometown in may, and I will be there front and center.

My juggernaut log