Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Daaaaaaamn!!!!!! Bro you are a monster son!!!!! I'm so jealous right now that you guys got to all train together.... I guess we'll have to plan on training together at the olympia this year man!!!!! ........... That is of course assuming that joke doesn't win allllll the tickets lol!!
    Yes it would be nice to train with you man.. Either way this experience has been awesome and I would of never thought I would of planned a work out like that.... Yeah hopefully Data does not take all the tickets

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Hey blue how's your Sunday going? I'm taking it easy being I just hit back on fri and chest and arms sat it's going to be a rest day for me cause the doc wants me to not do any type of leg work It was great hanging out with you and rumble, sharing knowledge, and getting feedback. It's not everyday you get to do something like that.
    LOL I just got back from the gym and did a small back routine lol..... Other than that feeling great and enjoying the rest of my day off. I am glad you guys made it out.. You guys were awesome hanging out with.. As you can see I did not edit the dinner video lol.

Dang man I seriously wish I lived closer! I could've been part of the MONSTER JUGGERNAUT TRAINING AND FEAST SESSION!!! Way to go Ray, great work!
    Never say NEVER.... yeah I would of had to cook more food if you came too lol.. Maybe one of these day's I could get the money saved up fly out there and make it a weekend thing with you .. I've never been to Cali.. most of my travels have been South and East... During this I have met awesome people and defiantly want to keep in touch with after this...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Thanks for posting the videos. I know it took a lot of time and effort. At 3:28 of 9:24 on decline video (3). You can see you hit your head on the bar as you were going under it.
    I would have been done after bouncing my head on it, and you still managed to continue tossing up the weight. It was definately cool to see you doing all those big weights.
    Being that Jhall67 and I were doing the "...Jamie Eason.." weights. LOL Again a lot of fun pushing each other and being JUGGERNAUTS, as well as joking around and being jokers.
    I guess I am really hard headed lol.. Dude you guys did awesome.. It isn't about the numbers.. It is how you perform and the outcome result down the road.. I figured you guys hated me by now and would not talk to me for what I put you two through.. Like I said 100 times yesterday was awesome..

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm jelly. Wish I had some Nauts near me. Looks like you guys had a good time.
    Last edited by BOOGADA; 04-29-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    325/300/425

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Yes it would be nice to train with you man.. Either way this experience has been awesome and I would of never thought I would of planned a work out like that.... Yeah hopefully Data does not take all the tickets
    lol, data says according to the data, (get the pun ) ...theres 5 winners possible
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bwahahahaha... Rumblebird and Jhall just left a little bit ago and I am going through footage now.... We got someone to take our pic before we left.....

I will work on getting my log done and getting some videos posted for your viewing pleasure..
    That's freaking awesome!!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow I stayed up way to late putting this together and getting them uploaded.. Quite a bit of footage and even a video of us clowning around breaking bread together.
    If you need something to kill some time with here you go.. I had a lot of fun with these guys and putting this together ENJOY!!!
    Dang Bro!!! You're really a monster putting up the weight!!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Dang Bro!!! You're really a monster putting up the weight!!!!
    Thanks man...

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow you guys straight up destroyed those workouts. I'm jealous, come to NY! haha. keep it up bro.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    wow you guys straight up destroyed those workouts. I'm jealous, come to NY! haha. keep it up bro.
    there's 3 ppl in ny.. just not same area in ny...

Alika, myself and Justin is in ny... let's plan it!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Day 42 Back

OK this workout week is done and marked off in the books... Took it a little easy today but still hit the gym.. Sorry no videos to post today,
    I wanted to get in the gym hit it and get home to relax today. Tomorrow though I will be back on track and focused to plow through it..

I slept in today until almost noon.. Probably did not help staying up until 4am working on those videos I posted lol.... Still got close to 7 hours of sleep, Just felt a little wore out.

Breakfast
    1 scoop of protein

30 minutes later

Pre Workout
    1 scoop of juggernaut Hp
    5g infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    500mg L-Carnitine
    500mg green tea extract

20 minutes later out the door and ready to blow through this routine...

Cadio
    25 minutes AMT 2.18m

Reverse Grip Pullodowns 45 second rest between sets
    Set 1 120x10
    Set 2 130x10
    Set 3 150x10
    Set 4 150x10
    Set 5 150x10

2 minute rest

Single Arm Rows 1 minute rest between sets
    Set 1 75x10
    Set 2 75x10
    Set 3 80x12
    Set 4 80x11
    Set 5 80x12

2 minute rest

T-Bar Rows 1 minute rest between sets
    Set 1 90x10
    Set 2 90x10
    Set 3 135x10
    Set 4 135x10

Since I did biceps yesterday today was a little lacking for he routine and I felt I needed a little rest so cut the second round of cardio
    and headed home for some post workout nutrition and lunch..

Post Workout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    500mg l-carnitine
    500mg green tea extract

Hit the shower and warmed up the oven cause I was having me a cheat meal today yes a real cheat meal which was really good..

Lunch
    4 slices of Di'gorno Pizza

This was not to hateful after I added up everything today the worse part was most likely the fat and what not but helped get my head straight lol...

Dinner
    16 oz grilled chicken
    2 cups of broccoli

bed time meal
    1 scoop of protein
    ZMA

Heading to bed early tonight so I can get up earlier to get in and make sure I hit both rounds of cardio with Shoulders and Calves...

Today's Nutrition Break Down

Macro %

Starting tomorrow working on pulling back carbs even more.. So more likely going to be more irritable than normal.. They are going to love me at work lol....
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    there's 3 ppl in ny.. just not same area in ny...

Alika, myself and Justin is in ny... let's plan it!
    Rumble and Jhall both drove 3 hours to me I believe... but I think they got their gas money worth lol..

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a lot of fun! You guys put in a Juggernaut kind of a day!!!

Dang man I seriously wish I lived closer! I could've been part of the MONSTER JUGGERNAUT TRAINING AND FEAST SESSION!!! Way to go Ray, great work!
    advertising not permitted

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

======= ATTENTION ALL JUGGERNAUT == WATER IS YOUR FRIEND =======
    *** Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    I think the gains your making is from higher protein/carbs intake with water to support your strength gains, train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow.

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT LIKE ONE!!!
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

have a great weekend juggernaut

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bwahahahaha... Rumblebird and Jhall just left a little bit ago and I am going through footage now.... We got someone to take our pic before we left.....

I will work on getting my log done and getting some videos posted for your viewing pleasure..

Awesome Pic!! It's great you guys got together and worked out! Didn't have time to review all the videos yet - bought did check out the benching. Brings me back to my point about this challenge - a wide range of competitors at various stages of progress with their own unique goals - and each one of you have an equal chance of winning one of the grand prizes.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Awesome Pic!! It's great you guys got together and worked out! Didn't have time to review all the videos yet - bought did check out the benching. Brings me back to my point about this challenge - a wide range of competitors at various stages of progress with their own unique goals - and each one of you have an equal chance of winning one of the grand prizes.
    Thanks for checking it out.. Hope you enjoy the other videos as well..

Day 43 Shoulders/Calves/Abs

Nice and rested and ready to go and destroy the gym today. Again there is no videos today...
    Got up,went to the gym, and destroyed it as usual.

I got up at my normal time of 0905 hrs a little over 7 hours of sleep....

Pre workout
    1 scoop of juggernaut HP
    5g Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    5g Micronized Creatine
    500mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

25 minutes out the door and to the gym.. Breakfast in the lot of the gym...

Breakfast
    1 scoop of protein

Alright now lets get this party started....

Cardio 1
    25 minutes treadmill 2.26m

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 1 minute rest between sets, weight is combined weight of DB's
    Set 1 110x10
    Set 2 110x10
    Set 3 140x8
    Set 4 140x8
    Set 5 140x8

2 minute rest

Side Raises 45 second rest between sets, weight is combined weight of DB's
    Set 1 40x12
    Set 2 50x10
    Set 3 50x12

2 minute rest

Front Raises45 second rest between sets, weight is combined weight of DB's
    Set 1 40x12
    Set 2 50x10
    Set 3 50x10

2 minute rest

Cable Side Raises 1 minute rest between sets (This was a cooker)
    Set 1 25x10 finished with 3 negative reps
    Set 2 25x10 finished with 3 negative reps
    Set 3 25x10 finished with 3 negative reps

2 minute rest

Wide Grip Cable Upright Rows 45 second rest between sets
    Set 1 70x15
    Set 2 70x15
    Set 3 70x15
    Set 4 70x15
    Set 5 70x15
    Set 6 90x12
    Set 7 100x12

2 minute rest

Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine 1 minute rest between sets
    Set 1 360x20
    Set 2 360x20
    Set 3 360x20

2 minute rests

Crunches 30 second rest between sets
    Set 1 25
    Set 2 25
    Set 3 20

Cardio 2
    25 minutes elliptical 1.75

Headed home and ready for some much needed post workout nutrition....

Post Workout
    1 scoop of protein
    5g micronized creatine
    500mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green tea extract

Hot shower and ready for lunch

Lunch
    1 5oz can of chicken breast
    1 multi grain wrap w/flax

off to work and snack time

Snack
    1 scoop of protein....

Getting ready to nail this down and have dinner 2 with me as well which goes down the hatch around 1900ish...

Dinner 1
    16 oz Grilled chicken breast
    1/2 cup of multi grian Linguine

Dinner 2
    16 oz Grilled chicken breast
    1 cup of broccoli

When I get home the ever so ritualistic

Bed time meal
    1 scoop of protein
    ZMA

Started the week off strong and ready to hit it hard the rest of the week....

Nutrition Breakdown...

Macro%

Hope to hear the rest of the Juggernauts are as motivated as I feel this week...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by blueyedevil; 04-30-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: stupid grammar

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No doubt bro! Cali is a great place to go for vacation, the coast of course is the best... I live in the valley but it's only like 1.5-2 hours from the coast.

LOL I just got back from the gym and did a small back routine lol..... Other than that feeling great and enjoying the rest of my day off. I am glad you guys made it out.. You guys were awesome hanging out with.. As you can see I did not edit the dinner video lol.

Never say NEVER.... yeah I would of had to cook more food if you came too lol.. Maybe one of these day's I could get the money saved up fly out there and make it a weekend thing with you .. I've never been to Cali.. most of my travels have been South and East... During this I have met awesome people and defiantly want to keep in touch with after this...
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

No doubt bro! Cali is a great place to go for vacation, the coast of course is the best... I live in the valley but it's only like 1.5-2 hours from the coast.
    Cali is like the one place I've been dying to go since I was 18!!! still havent btw...

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finally got to check the videos out. Awesome workout by all three of you.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Finally got to check the videos out. Awesome workout by all three of you.

Thanks man.. The work out was fun,, but I think going through all the videos was the hard part lol.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you hitting the gym hard. Pushing some heavy weigths for them shoulders, and beastly on the calves. Keep up the hard work. Make it happen blue.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Glad to see you hitting the gym hard. Pushing some heavy weigths for them shoulders, and beastly on the calves. Keep up the hard work. Make it happen blue.
    Did not think there was any other way than hitting it hard... Yes my shoulders felt like they were ready to explode by the time I left Juggernaut HP had the veins popping out of them like fuel burning through a race car...

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good in here as usual check back on ya again tomorrow when I have more time.
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Looking good in here as usual check back on ya again tomorrow when I have more time.
    I'll be here all week lol..

OK want to clear the air with this... Some tips for running.... If I can avoid from tearing my 260 some pound frame from destroying myself anyone else can.. Here is one article someone has shared with me..

Most common running injuries are due to overuse, overtraining, improper shoes, or a biomechanical flaw in body structure and motion. The good news is that many running injuries can be prevented. Follow these steps to keep yourself on the road.

Avoid the "terrible too's". Many running injuries are a result of overtraining: too much intensity, too many miles, too soon. It's important to go easy when adding mileage or intensity to your training. You shouldn't increase your weekly mileage by more than 10% each week. You can still push your limits, but you'll have to take a gradual and patient approach. By building up slowly, you can save yourself pain and frustration, and still reach your goals. Let common sense and a smart training schedule determine how much you should be running.

2.Treat your feet right. Be sure that your shoes aren't worn out and that you have the right model for your feet and running style. The wrong shoe can actually aggravate existing problems, causing pain in your feet, legs, knees or hips. Wearing shoes that have lost their cushioning may also lead to injury. Go to a specialty running shop where you can be properly fitted for running shoes, and replace them every 350-500 miles. If you have a biomechanical problem with your feet, you may also look into getting fitted for heel lifts or orthotics.

3.Find the right surface. Once you have the right shoes, you want to make sure you're using them on the best surface. Ideally, you want the ground to absorb shock, rather than passing it along to your legs. Avoid concrete as much as possible: It's about 10 times as hard as asphalt, and is a terrible surface for running. Try to find grass or dirt trails to run on, especially for your higher mileage runs. Consistency is important, too, because a sudden change to a new running surface can cause injuries. You'll also want to avoid tight turns, so look for slow curves and straight paths.

4.Stay loose. A regular stretching program can go a long way toward injury prevention. Be diligent about stretching after your runs -- your body will make you pay if you get lazy about it.

5.Keep your balance. Injuries sometimes pop up when you're paying too much attention to your running muscles and forgetting about the others. For example, knee injuries sometimes occur because running strengthens the back of your legs more than the front of your legs. Your relatively weak quads aren't strong enough to keep your kneecap moving in its proper groove, which causes pain. However, once you strengthen your quads, the pain will often go away.

6.Make sure you're ready to return. To prevent re-injury, ease back into training with water running, cycling, or using an elliptical trainer. Overtraining is the number one cause of injuries, so try to remember that progress takes time.

This could go on and on and on.. But this should be more than enough to start... Thought this might help...

Happy running..

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

happy monday

Day 44 Cardio

Lovely cardio day today, Just how much I love cardio days lol..

I slept in today until 1000hrs getting 8 making me feel great.......

Rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen to snag some pre workout...

Pre workout
    1 scoop of Juggernaut
    500mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

25 minutes later out the door and off to the gym..

Yup skipping breakfast today to let the cardio do it's work today.....

Cardio
    35 minutes Elliptical this morning 3.10m

Headed home and cleaned off and fixed a nice little lunch...

Lunch
    5 oz can of white tuna
    1 multi grain wrap w/flax

Out the door and off to work...

Pre work snack
    1 scoop of protein

Did some work and a little more work and had my first dinner...

Dinner 1
    16oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup of multi grain linguine

Getting ready to eat dinner 2 now...

Dinner 2
    16oz Grilled Chicken breast...

Now it has been storming like crazy right now and some tornado watches around where I live. This may put a damper on me running tonight or I could become an electric Juggernaut lol....

If I do end up doing cardio again tonight I will most definitely keep you posted. If not the only other thing tonight will be..

Pre bed meal
    1 scoop of protein
    ZMA

Nutrition breakdown...

Macro %

Other than that not to hateful of a day ready to get back to the iron... Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps......
    Attached Images

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for reminding me, I need to go download that app. Hopefully I can remember my password. Anyways, great job on the logs my good friend.
    325/300/425

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OK want to clear the air with this... Some tips for running.... If I can avoid from tearing my 260 some pound frame from destroying myself anyone else can.. Here is one article someone has shared with me..

Most common running injuries are due to overuse, overtraining, improper shoes, or a biomechanical flaw in body structure and motion. The good news is that many running injuries can be prevented. Follow these steps to keep yourself on the road.

Avoid the "terrible too's". Many running injuries are a result of overtraining: too much intensity, too many miles, too soon. It's important to go easy when adding mileage or intensity to your training. You shouldn't increase your weekly mileage by more than 10% each week. You can still push your limits, but you'll have to take a gradual and patient approach. By building up slowly, you can save yourself pain and frustration, and still reach your goals. Let common sense and a smart training schedule determine how much you should be running.

2.Treat your feet right. Be sure that your shoes aren't worn out and that you have the right model for your feet and running style. The wrong shoe can actually aggravate existing problems, causing pain in your feet, legs, knees or hips. Wearing shoes that have lost their cushioning may also lead to injury. Go to a specialty running shop where you can be properly fitted for running shoes, and replace them every 350-500 miles. If you have a biomechanical problem with your feet, you may also look into getting fitted for heel lifts or orthotics.

3.Find the right surface. Once you have the right shoes, you want to make sure you're using them on the best surface. Ideally, you want the ground to absorb shock, rather than passing it along to your legs. Avoid concrete as much as possible: It's about 10 times as hard as asphalt, and is a terrible surface for running. Try to find grass or dirt trails to run on, especially for your higher mileage runs. Consistency is important, too, because a sudden change to a new running surface can cause injuries. You'll also want to avoid tight turns, so look for slow curves and straight paths.

4.Stay loose. A regular stretching program can go a long way toward injury prevention. Be diligent about stretching after your runs -- your body will make you pay if you get lazy about it.

5.Keep your balance. Injuries sometimes pop up when you're paying too much attention to your running muscles and forgetting about the others. For example, knee injuries sometimes occur because running strengthens the back of your legs more than the front of your legs. Your relatively weak quads aren't strong enough to keep your kneecap moving in its proper groove, which causes pain. However, once you strengthen your quads, the pain will often go away.

6.Make sure you're ready to return. To prevent re-injury, ease back into training with water running, cycling, or using an elliptical trainer. Overtraining is the number one cause of injuries, so try to remember that progress takes time.

This could go on and on and on.. But this should be more than enough to start... Thought this might help...

Happy running..
    Thanks for posting this. I don't run alot due to shin splints, and I tend to run flat footed I think if I ran on grass though, like at a soccer field, it would be more forgiving. I will have to try it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI