Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1/2 scoop of protein powder.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

After Breakfast we are going to move along to pre-workout phase.

Pre-workout

1 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch
    1 scoop of whey protein 12oz water
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g of Micronized creatine
    250mg of L-Carnitine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10
    Set 8. 720 failed at the 8th rep

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

This leads us to post work out....

1 scoop of whey protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lets just say I did not want to get out of the shower after this lol.....

Lunch
    Grilled chicken in a multi grain wrap w/ flax seed oil

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner
    1 1/2 grilled chicken breast (of course boneless skinless)
    1 cup of multi-grain Rotini pasta
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil...
    Also Franks Hot Sauce is my best friend while dieting.

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.

Way to go man. This looks great...
    ""WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THE BODY SHALL AND WILL ACHIEVE""

"IamJuggernaut Thread"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143274873&p=850821843#post850821843

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man... Trying to find your log again right now..... Everyone feel free to link your logs on here as well so I can subscribe to them...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well... your signature is definitely on point... you definitely are "SHARP" looking at that log!! KEEP KILLING IT MAN!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    well... your signature is definitely on point... you definitely are "SHARP" looking at that log!! KEEP KILLING IT MAN!!!
    Thanks man .... Attention to detail is another motto I go by as well.....

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think I am going to have to call this hell week. I got up a hour earlier than usual to make sure I can get through my new program for what I want to use for Juggernaut. So I got up at 9a and fixed breakfast.

Breakfast.

A quick side note I never got up early enough to get up for breakfast usually it is a protein shake and what ever pre-workout supplements I was taking and out the door.

Pre-workout

250mg of L-Carnitine

Another side note I usually do not care for the taste of Pre-workout drinks. Juggernaut was very pleasant and a lot more smooth than others that I had.

So around 30-35 minutes I set off to the Gym. All Bright eyed and bushy tailed my journey begins.

* First Official weigh in today 284lbs I will be weighing in every Monday..
    26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Started off 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Not sure accuracy on the distance these read out but said I did 1.34m.

After cardio hydrated a little and moved on to the fun stuff. I am just gonna log the whole work out below.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Last exercise for the day lovely hack squats. I think I got a little cocky and I was suppose to do a total of 5 sets to end today's workout and was totally spent by the 3rd set I was shaking a little bit.

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

After finishing this grueling work out I finished off with another 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill for a distance of 1.25m.

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

To say the least by the time I got to work I was already hungry.... Grrrrrrr... Big swigs of water and 1 scoop of protein powder which will hopefully hold me off until dinner.

I am going to go ahead and log what is for dinner because it is going to be the same dinner for a good while.. I cook for the week on the weekend and measure out ahead of time.

Dinner

After work I will have 1 scoop protein shake before bed.. And before bed I take ZMA. I hope I have kept your interest in the mean time. Tomorrow I will be hitting Chest and Triceps.
    With your preworkout mic do you drink the Juggernaut then have the Protein shake in the same sitting or are you spacing that out?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    With your preworkout mic do you drink the Juggernaut then have the Protein shake in the same sitting or are you spacing that out?
    I drink the Juggernaut first....and follow it with the Protein with the glutamine and creatine added to it.

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So excited about the challenge!! Good luck!
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    So excited about the challenge!! Good luck!

Yay you found my thread... Thanks for stopping by...

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a busy day bro haha. Just a opinion on my part, I used to take protein powder like your doing (NOTHING WRONG WITH IT) you sound like your busy an on the go, but i seriously had to force myself from taking so much powder an replace it with real food. BIG CHANGE as in the way i looked an the way i felt. I'm just giving a little advice ... i think keep trucking man

Breakfast.

Pre-workout

250mg of L-Carnitine

26.5% BF taken by the hand held meter.. Lord only knows how accurate that is lol.

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

Dinner

IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Sounds like a busy day bro haha. Just a opinion on my part, I used to take protein powder like your doing (NOTHING WRONG WITH IT) you sound like your busy an on the go, but i seriously had to force myself from taking so much powder an replace it with real food. BIG CHANGE as in the way i looked an the way i felt. I'm just giving a little advice ... i think keep trucking man
    Yeah I am always on the move and unfortunately replacing food with powder. I have been going through some recipes over the weekend and hopefully will be able to make up some more substance next weekend so I can have more on the go food. I appreciate constructive criticism and people who support and follow my log, It is extra motivation and inspiration for me...

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink the Juggernaut first....and follow it with the Protein with the glutamine and creatine added to it.
    I have tried that before but I get the bloating effect. I just eat a good source of protein an hour prior to me taking Juggernaut. If it works keep at it man. Its so much easier going the powder route but I always try for solid foods when the job permits. Its hard to eat your chicken and rice when riding in a shaky military humvee.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man... Trying to find your log again right now..... Everyone feel free to link your logs on here as well so I can subscribe to them...
    How's hell week going?? I'm HELLA PROUD- true Juggernaut warrior ^^
    success > sleep
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Any suggestions on good back exercises?? Greatly appreciated =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deadlift, Bent-Over Row, Wide Grip Pulldown, T-Bar Row ---> for width, those are the main ones I do...
    Close Grip Pulldown, Seated Row (close grip), Hammer Strength Row, Dumbbell Row ---> I do these for lower back.. for me, not so much width for these so i rep it out...

just go with light weight and heavy reps if you want definition... my back is the only bodypart (aside from shoulders) that I'll really give advice, as for me, it's been pretty developed (luckily due to genetics too).. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR GOALS!! keep KILLING IT!! .......

btw Blue... your avatar makes you look like Kane the Wrestler big like him too huh? KEEP KILLING IT TOO MAN!!! unleash the beast!!!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i am always on the move and unfortunately replacing food with powder. I have been going through some recipes over the weekend and hopefully will be able to make up some more substance next weekend so i can have more on the go food. I appreciate constructive criticism and people who support and follow my log, it is extra motivation and inspiration for me...
    kick ass bro!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Today was not half as bad as yesterday legs are always a good @$$ kicker on me lol.. I think the 2 cardio sessions a day is what's getting me but over time It will get easier, but that I only means I will half to push harder.

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    How's hell week going?? I'm HELLA PROUD- true Juggernaut warrior ^^
    success > sleep
    NoCg3Joke named off a handful of great back exercises... Defiantly for toning I add in hyperextensions on back day burns those love handles down nice from my experience. Also he mentioned seated row close grip. I alternate from close to wide grip. Chin ups are great for the lats.. Can't do a lot of them start of with assisted ones. Biggest thing is to make sure you hit all 4 parts of the back (traps,Lats,middle back,and lower). People tend to neglect the lower back for some reason....
    I have never had an issue with bloating... Lucky me I guess..The plus side though a nice shaky humvee ride mixes up those drinks just right.
    I have tried that before but I get the bloating effect. I just eat a good source of protein an hour prior to me taking Juggernaut. If it works keep at it man. Its so much easier going the powder route but I always try for solid foods when the job permits. Its hard to eat your chicken and rice when riding in a shaky military humvee.
    MMMMMMM Deadlifts... Kane huh? LOl... I will take that as a compliment....
    Deadlift, Bent-Over Row, Wide Grip Pulldown, T-Bar Row ---> for width, those are the main ones I do...
    Close Grip Pulldown, Seated Row (close grip), Hammer Strength Row, Dumbbell Row ---> I do these for lower back.. for me, not so much width for these so i rep it out...

just go with light weight and heavy reps if you want definition... my back is the only bodypart (aside from shoulders) that I'll really give advice, as for me, it's been pretty developed (luckily due to genetics too).. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR GOALS!! keep KILLING IT!! .......

btw Blue... your avatar makes you look like Kane the Wrestler big like him too huh? KEEP KILLING IT TOO MAN!!! unleash the beast!!!

Exclamation Day 2 Chest and Triceps

Hope everyone is having a great day and had an awesome work out today. I defiantly have been enjoying reading everyone's logs. Again I can not emphasize how much this has me motivated. I feel like a bull charging up and building up momentum ( I do not want to be on the receiving end of where that bull stops). Again thank you everyone who has been checking in on my log. So with that said lets get to today's meat and potatoes.

I did not sleep as well as I wanted but when the alarm went off I was up and at them.

Breakfast

1/2 cup of whole grain oats w/ 1 scoop of protein
    2 Egg whites

Pre-workout

1 Scoop of Juggernaut (Crimson Punch)
    1 Scoop of Protein now I know I listed the other supplements I took yesterday but I did want to make it clear that I add these supplements to my protein.
    5g of Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    5g of Micronized Creatine. I down the drink with
    250mg of L-Carnatine

HI HO HI HO OFF to the Gym we go (35 minutes later)

20 minutes of Cardio on the treadmill again not sure on accuracy on the distance these things say but it told me 1.38m

Chest:
    Flat bench
    Set 1 135x15
    Set 2 135x15
    Set 3 225x10
    Set 4 315x7
    Set 5 365x5

Learned a valuable lesson today next time I do Incline Flyes I am doing them at the end of the chest workout

Incline Flyes
    Set 1 70x15
    Set 2 110x8

Decline Bench
    Set 1 225x14
    Set 2 315x5 got a little cocky on this last one was going for 10 and failed at 5. (Lesson learned from statement above)

Triceps
    Rope Extension
    Set 1 100x20
    Set 2 120x12
    Set 3 130x10

Skull Crushers
    115x12
    115x10
    115x8

Overhead Rope Extension
    80x12
    90x11
    100x9 failed on nine arms were shaking as if i was electrocuted.

Yesterday I was so excited about getting this log started I forgot to mention my rest times between sets. I rest 1-2 minutes in between sets.

To finish for today's workout, 20 minutes of cardio on treadmill 1.35m

Post workout
    1 Scoop protein w/ added supplements
    5g Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    5g Micornized Creatine
    250mg L-Carnatine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

Again today I did not want to get out of the shower.....

Lunch
    1 Grilled Chicken Breast w/ multi-grain wrap (boneless skinless)
    2 Egg whites
    Again Franks Hot Sauce yum yum yum
    1 multi vitamin and mineral w/ digestive enzyme

While I am thinking about... Want to mention Hydration.... yesterday by the time I went to bed I had consumed 2 gallons of water. By the time I left for work today I have already had a gallon and started on my second jug when I got here.. (Yes I am one of those guys that carries a gallon jug around with them).

Upon Arrival to work had my snack...
    2 scoops of protein

Again real quick going to go ahead and log dinner... (I have it here with me again)

1 1/2 Chicken Breast (boneless skinless)
    1 Cup of multi-grain Rotini noodle
    1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
    2 egg whites

Wanna add an addendum real quick last night I did have a chicken breast when I got home and will have the same tonight..... and as always a pre bed time 1 scoop protein shake and some ZMA.

Tomorrow there is no weight training.. It will be two sessions of cardio. Not a whole of fun reading on cardio but will have my diet posted with the training.

Thursday however we will be coming back with a big lifting day.. Back and Biceps....
    Friday Shoulders, Calves and Abs, Saturday Cardio and we will be finishing the week on Sunday with not my so favorite work out but is very important as every body part is, Legs.

Today was not half as bad as yesterday legs are always a good @$$ kicker on me lol.. I think the 2 cardio sessions a day is what's getting me but over time It will get easier, but that I only means I will half to push harder.

NoCg3Joke named off a handful of great back exercises... Defiantly for toning I add in hyperextensions on back day burns those love handles down nice from my experience. Also he mentioned seated row close grip. I alternate from close to wide grip. Chin ups are great for the lats.. Can't do a lot of them start of with assisted ones. Biggest thing is to make sure you hit all 4 parts of the back (traps,Lats,middle back,and lower). People tend to neglect the lower back for some reason....

I have never had an issue with bloating... Lucky me I guess..The plus side though a nice shaky humvee ride mixes up those drinks just right.

MMMMMMM Deadlifts... Kane huh? LOl... I will take that as a compliment....
    It was man

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

How fast are you going on the treadmill?

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Thanks for posting your link (Subscribed).....OHHHHHHH I set it on 4 to start off and bounce it around to 5 or 5.5 for a couple of minutes at a time.. That probably does not answer the question.. I dread cardio but know it is necassary lol.. What I phone app did you have posted on your page?.

How fast are you going on the treadmill?

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

It was man
    Now If I made the money he does that would be even better

THE FAIRYTALE OF LIFE macbeth1313's Avatar
    macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macbeth1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast.

Pre-workout

250mg of L-Carnitine

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

Dinner

Talk about me being insane with workouts Damn dude thats a rippin leg routine! I use to go to the gym alot but found people wanted to talk more then work so I made my own gym outta my garage only thing I dont have is a leg press machine which I really like for legs and perhaps enough weight for heavy duty squats! So i work around that and still get crazy sore after a good leg day! Its the day I hate the most HA!
    Tony Lupo

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice stuff brother...keep it up. You leg workout is crazy!

Yeah I just keep my heapd phones in and the only talking I do is, Hey can I get a spot? lol.....Unfortunately still walking around stiff legged today...

Originally Posted by macbeth1313 View Post
    Talk about me being insane with workouts Damn dude thats a rippin leg routine! I use to go to the gym alot but found people wanted to talk more then work so I made my own gym outta my garage only thing I dont have is a leg press machine which I really like for legs and perhaps enough weight for heavy duty squats! So i work around that and still get crazy sore after a good leg day! Its the day I hate the most HA!

Originally Posted by billyjenn7982 View Post
    Nice stuff brother...keep it up. You leg workout is crazy!
    Thank man ...... Looking forward to following your log as well..

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I just keep my heapd phones in and the only talking I do is, Hey can I get a spot? lol.....Unfortunately still walking around stiff legged today...
    LOL reminds me of me, when i workout i get TONS of people asking questions i don't like it. SO i go workout at 4am now or like midnight..... so its empty..........

Yay you found my thread... Thanks for stopping by...
    Of course!! Told you I would.. Any advice you have let me know!! It is hard trying to get tips off other logs, with all the supplements people are taking.. haha.. I feel like I would look like a miniature hulk if I tried all of that =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did that say a 720lb leg press? crack numbers!

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the challenge! I haven't gotten a chance to read through everything yet, but I wanted to stop by and say a) I hate you because 9am is early for you, and b) keep up the great work!

ciao
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast.

Pre-workout

250mg of L-Carnitine

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

Dinner

Ok...remind me not to be in the same gym on leg day with you. That is just super juggernaut mode right there, keep it up. I can't wait to get back home so I can go a little harder than I can here.

poosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast.

Pre-workout

250mg of L-Carnitine

Leg Press
    Set 1. 270x12
    Set 2. 270x12
    Set 3. 360x12
    Set 4. 360x12
    Set 5. 450x12
    Set 6. 540x10
    Set 7. 630x10

Lying Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 90x15
    Set 2. 110x15
    Set 3. 110x15
    Set 4. 110x15
    Set 5. 150x12

Seated Hamstring Curl
    Set 1. 100x15
    Set 2. 100x12
    Set 3. 100x15
    Set 4. 120x12

Leg Extensions
    Set 1. 100x18
    Set 2. 100x18
    Set 3. 120x15
    Set 4. 120x16

Hack Squats
    Set 1. 180x15
    Set 2. 180x15
    Set 3. 180x12

1 scoop of whey protein
    250mg of L-carnatine

Lunch

Dinner

Holy crap! That is quite the leg routine! I don't know how you manage it!

I have a ways to go before I'm anywhere near you, but I have a question. Right now I don't really do much calf work. I think it's OK for now, because my calves don't look too out of proportion with my upper legs since I'm not lifting a super lot with my squats/presses and hamstring curls. Are your leg workouts engaging your calves so that it's not necessary to do anything like calf raises? I'm wondering if I should add some because sometime down the road I'm worried my legs will just look like tooth picks below the knees.