Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Day 25 Chest

As always lets start with a quote.. “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

0915hours up and out of bed with remnants of what the sandman had left in my eyes....Dog out the door and in the counter for my Juggernaut HP

Breakfast and Pwo
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut HP
    1 Scoop of Protein
    5g Infinite Labs Glutamine Mtx
    5g micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green Tea Extract

25 minutes later wide awake and ready to destroy and I needed it today.. This might look like a small chest workout but this put one hell of a beating on this Juggernaut and I loved every minute of it.

Cardio
    20 minutes AMT machine 1.63m

Pec Deck 60 second rest between sets
    Set 1 110x10
    Set 2 140x10
    Set 3 Drop set 140x12, 120x12, 100x12
    Set 4 Drop set 140x12, 120x12, 100x12
    Set 5 Drop set 140x12, 120x12, 100x8

2 minute rest

Machine Press 60 second rest between sets
    Set 1 Drop set 250x12, 210x9, 150x9
    Set 2 Drop set 250x9, 190x8, 110x11
    Set 3 Drop set 210x13, 150x12, 110x13

2 minute rest

Incline Dumbbell Flyes 90 second rest between sets. weight is combined weight of db's
    Set 1 Drop set 110x12, 80x8, 60x12
    Set 2 Drop set 110x11, 80x12, 60x13
    Set 3 Drop set 110x12, 80x12, 60x10

Juggernaut HP on chest Day
    Taste:10 taste will always be a ten nothing comparable to it when it comes to PWO drinks
    Pump:10 Veins busting out of my shoulders and chest ready to explode from this intense work out
    Strength:10 pushed me to the next level for this drop set day...
    Energy:10 Was ready for more by the time I finished today's Iron work and both rounds of cardio..
    I can not wait to see how juggernaut and juggernaut hp feel when I go back on building mass.

Cardio
    20 minutes elliptical machine 1.81m

Today did not start as well as I wanted to I forgot my headphones but Juggernaut kept me in track... It adds fuel to that motivational fire.

Post workout
    1 Scoop of protein
    5g of infinite labs glutamine mtx
    5g of micronized creatine
    250mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green tea extract.....

Nice hot relaxing shower followed up with lunch...

Lunch
    1 multi grain wrap w/flax
    2 cans of white tuna
    mmmmm chipotle Tabasco sauce
    1 multi vitamin and mineral w/digestive enzyme

Out the door and off to work

Snack
    30g protein peanut butter crunch bar

My usual two work meals but very beneficial....

Meal 1
    1 8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 tea spoon extra virgin olive oil

I know this gets redundant but what keeps me in check

Meal 2
    1 8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 tea spoon extra virgin olive oil

I will get home tonight and rock out the 1 scoop of protein and ZMA.......

Tomorrow fun fun fun... Cardio only and Saturday the Same...... Sunday will be the day to kill the legs.....

Now lets take a look at some pretty pictures..

Hope you were all as motivated as me and destroyed your gyms too.....
    Attached Images
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    myfitnesspal is a savior! Just be conscious of some of the foods on there and compare them with the nutritional data website.
    My diet is pretty much the same for this regiment... I use the program to just count up what I intake... When I deviate 1 part of a diet it goes to hell lol....

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking like a kill'r dude. Keep it up and you will be where you want to before you know it. Just curious what is your kcal daily target. I've cut mine back to 2,700 to 3,000 depending on workout days or not.Still trying to keep the 50/25/25 ratio Didn't know if you keep a steady rate or varied yours as well???
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

I never have counted calories or macros or anything like this until now.... Right now I know with this program the fat is suppose to stay on the low end for me..The app says my goal is suppose to be at 2460 calories and I am sitting right around 1789 a day.. Non work out days my meals stay the same. Pretty much with how I pretty much prepare all my food a week at time usual the first day of the week will be the same for the rest of the week number wise. I am going to give another week before I pull carbs back by another half serving again... Seems more stable that way for me.

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Looking like a kill'r dude. Keep it up and you will be where you want to before you know it. Just curious what is your kcal daily target. I've cut mine back to 2,700 to 3,000 depending on workout days or not.Still trying to keep the 50/25/25 ratio Didn't know if you keep a steady rate or varied yours as well???

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You straight up destroyed it. Keep on grinding!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice workout bro, Keep it up. I know your chest must be sore after all that weight.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Nice workout bro, Keep it up. I know your chest must be sore after all that weight.
    Yes but luckily I have Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX to aid in recovery...

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How the hell are you living on 1789 a day, I'd be ready to kill someone after a week of trying that. I set mine to where it's at based on several of the calculators on here and based on my lean mass weight, The saying goes(bulking wise) if you want to be 200lb you got to eat like you already weigh 200lb so I figure it works the other way as well. That and I'm trying to gain lean mass and lose the fat at the same time.
    Looking great my friend looking great.
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    I never have counted calories or macros or anything like this until now.... Right now I know with this program the fat is suppose to stay on the low end for me..The app says my goal is suppose to be at 2460 calories and I am sitting right around 1789 a day.. Non work out days my meals stay the same. Pretty much with how I pretty much prepare all my food a week at time usual the first day of the week will be the same for the rest of the week number wise. I am going to give another week before I pull carbs back by another half serving again... Seems more stable that way for me.

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT"

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How the hell are you living on 1789 a day, I'd be ready to kill someone after a week of trying that.
    You be surprised. Past two days I have been under 2000 myself. Energy levels are find and I have been eating like clock work. BLUE! KEEP UP THE WORK MY MAN!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes but luckily I have Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX to aid in recovery...
    Best Glutamine ever!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

I always told mysel no way I would ever be able to eat under 2k calories a day and I am quite suprised that I am personally.., the first two weeks were the hardest on me me but it gets easier as I go. Yes I believe in theory of eating like the weight you wanna be... Cramming protein sucks especially trying to cram for a guy like me lol I think if I went to lift for mass instead of cutting I think my protein intake would of needed to be around close to 500 grams a day lol...
    How the hell are you living on 1789 a day, I'd be ready to kill someone after a week of trying that. I set mine to where it's at based on several of the calculators on here and based on my lean mass weight, The saying goes(bulking wise) if you want to be 200lb you got to eat like you already weigh 200lb so I figure it works the other way as well. That and I'm trying to gain lean mass and lose the fat at the same time.
    Looking great my friend looking great.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Best Glutamine ever!

I second that...

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone.

For those with a ******** account, don't forget we have a site for the supplement company as well as the IAJ contest. Please "like" both and be elligble for additional prizes and information.

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements
    http://www.********.com/IAMJuggernaut
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Day 26 Cardio Only

I make my own limits which are drawn according to my own taste. -Stan Sakai

This morning got to sleep in a little... Sure felt good lol... I did get a full 8hrs of sleep...

Scuttled off to the kitchen for breakfast/Pre Workout.

Breakfast/PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of protein
    250mg L-Carnitine
    500mg of Green Tea Extract

Headed out to the gym for a nice little cardio session....

CardioTreadmill

Had to run a few errands before work smashed down a post workout shake...

Post workout
    1 Scoop of Protein
    250mg L-Carnitine
    500mg Green Tea Extract...

Grabbed lunch on the road today

Lunch
    Foot long Tuna sub 9 grain whole wheat
    Tuna and bread only no cheese nothing...

Ran my errands and got to work.....

Snack
    Spring Greens
    4oz of Grilled Chicken
    1.5oz Lite Italian Dressing

Dinner
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
    splash of Chipotle Tabasco sauce

bet you can guess what I had for my second dinner lol..

Dinner 2
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice

Pretty picture time....

Macro break down

Ok going to be a slacker tonight and skip on the second round of cardio... I will pick up in the morning and try to beat my 2.75m run time and another round of cardio in the day.

Tonight will recover w/ a scoop of protein and some zma... I hope everyone has a safe and motivated weekend....

Attached Images

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Props to you for even doing cardio...man, i hate it so much..lol! did it today for only 10min but was feeling tired (1st time even after juggernaut scoop, then again i did do another 10 set for back morning workout, haha)..

got chest, abs and cardio in half hour now too..lol
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like your dinner 2 better than your dinner 1. LOL Keep pushing JUGGERNAUT.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had that app once. I'm going to have to get it again, I start counting calories and carb cycling next week...don't think I can do it by myself!! nutrition and workouts are looking great, keep it up!!

This morning got to sleep in a little... Sure felt good lol... I did get a full 8hrs of sleep...

Breakfast/PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of protein
    250mg L-Carnitine

CardioTreadmill

Post workout
    1 Scoop of Protein
    250mg L-Carnitine

Lunch

Snack
    Spring Greens
    4oz of Grilled Chicken

Dinner
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice

Dinner 2
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice

Pretty picture time....

Macro break down

Ok going to be a slacker tonight and skip on the second round of cardio... I will pick up in the morning and try to beat my 2.75m run time and another round of cardio in the day.

Tonight will recover w/ a scoop of protein and some zma... I hope everyone has a safe and motivated weekend....

Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tabasco? mannn put some Franks Red Hot on that chicken! lol Got to get that cardio in, im glad i'm bulking though only have to do a few cardio sessions a week.

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

What up big dog!!!? Just checking in brotha, keep on smashing out the progress bro!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Whats up blue? just stopped by to see how its going Keep up the pace my friend!

I ended up doing another round of cardio when I got home will post info tomorrow with other info..

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up bro, chiming in, hope you have a great weekend and keep up the hardwork
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

Day 26 Addendum

Ended up getting home and my cousin talked me into getting in another run.....

Also picked up a new video camera and thought we would try it out.. (I am not the worlds greatest video person lol)

Was a decent run for me...... Getting ready to head out the door now for Day 27's cardio...

Tomorrow (Sunday) get to tear up the legs....

Check in later for today's routine and diet.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I like your dinner 2 better than your dinner 1. LOL Keep pushing JUGGERNAUT.
    I think dinner 2 tasted better than dinner 1...

Registered User Nailz4Breakfast's Avatar
    Nailz4Breakfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you posted the video wrong or maybe some permissions or something are messed up.
    Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Video set to private, cant view BLUE! .... how's the monster doing?
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Breakfast/PWO
    1 Scoop of Juggernaut
    1 Scoop of protein
    250mg L-Carnitine

CardioTreadmill

Post workout
    1 Scoop of Protein
    250mg L-Carnitine

Lunch

Snack
    Spring Greens
    4oz of Grilled Chicken

Dinner
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice

Dinner 2
    8oz Grilled chicken
    1/2 cup brown rice

Pretty picture time....

Macro break down

Hmm that's that what I'm calling my meals now. Dinner 1, dinner 2, breakfast 1 and breakfast 2 haha. Always good to get two cardio sessions in. You getting flashbacks of singing candence yet?

Hope you had a great day JUGGERNAUT BLUE.

VENI VIDI VICI