Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Misctake7's GAT Nitraflex Review

GAT Nitraflex Final Review
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/nitraflex.html

BIG THANK YOU to Scotty and the GAT reps! Thank you for the opportunity to log this PWO. Prior to my log, I didn't have much experience with GAT products, so it was nice getting a chance to try one of there popular and best selling products.
    Link to log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167564451

About Me:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 216lbs
    26 years old
    Training for 6+ years
    Current training style/method: Bodybuilding
    Current goal: Cutting/Recomping
    # of years taking Supplements: 5+ years

I have a high stim tolerance and need more caffeine on certain workout days. I will try the recommended dosage and experiment with higher dosages to see what works best for me and my workouts. The biggest importance's of a PWO are energy without a crash, focus, and pump. What you can expect from this log is me to post my daily training, diet, and observations about Nitraflex.

About Nitraflex:

THE NITRAFLEX ADVANTAGE

-Product type: Pre-training powder.
    -Helps reduce feelings of fatigue and support energy, stamina and healthy nitric oxide (NO) and testosterone levels.*
    -Especially well suited for experienced athletes who feel that they may have hit a training plateau.
    -With calcium fructoborate (CFB), a nature-identical, high-potency form of boron with clinically tested bioactivity.
    -Tested in an IRB-approved clinical pilot study using experienced athletes. After taking NITRAFLEX for 2 weeks, all subjects increased their maximum bench press strength 5-10 lbs. Subjects also increased their muscular endurance, training volume and blood testosterone levels.

Available Flavors:
    Green Apple
    Watermelon
    Fruit Punch
    Pineapple
    Blue Raspberry
    Piña Colada
    Black Cherry
    Orange

Profile:

Directions:
    -Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a scoop (½ scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
    -Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity.

Observations:

-Energy: Nitraflex provides a nice smooth energy that slowly kicks in. It is not a hard hitting energy that kicks in out of nowhere and leaves you crashing at the end. I did not experience any crashing from Nitraflex. I'd have enough energy for my long workouts and it subtly decreased when I got home after my workouts.
    1 scoop: energy boost wasn't always very noticeable. I attribute this to my higher caffeine tolerance.
    1.25-1.5 scoops: this was the sweet spot of just the right amount of energy that I was wide awake during my workouts and pushing hard on every exercise.
    2 scoops: Double scooped for leg days and was very good energy, but a small bit of stomach distress at times when taking 2 scoops.

-Focus: I really liked the focus I received. I did not have tunnel vision or anything too extreme. It felt just right but it depends on how I dosed it.
    1 scoop: focus to begin the workout but slowly faded as the workout went on.
    1.25-1.5 scoops: yet again, this was the sweet spot for focus that lasted the entire workout and allowed my to fully concentrate on each rep and the contraction of the rep without distraction.
    2 scoops: focus was very strong at the beginning of the workout but somehow faded quick. Felt it was odd that focus was better and lasted longer at 1.25-1.5 scoops.

-Pump: The pumps on Nitraflex alone are decent but nothing special. I feel it's best combining Nitraflex with a pump PWO for the best possible pumps.
    1 scoop: hardly noticed any difference. My regular pump without supplements is what I felt I got from 1 scoop.
    1.25-1.5 scoops: noticed a bit more vascularity and pumps increased a little, but not by much.
    2 scoops: pumps were noticeable on 2 scoops, but at 2 scoops, I'd say it's equivalent to .75 of a scoop of a quality pump PWO.

-Performance: I can't come out and say my workout performance while on this run is all thanks to Nitraflex. Diet, training methods, and many other variables come into play. My performance for the last few weeks has been excellent! I've had some of my best lifts recently while on a low calorie/low carb diet. I was still setting PR's and make it through my long workouts(1.5-2.5 hours). Also was putting in 2-a-days with cardio in the morning and lifting in the afternoon towards the end of the log. So for whatever it's worth, I've been having some of the best workouts I've ever had recently while running Nitraflex with my low calorie/low carb diet.

-Taste: I received the Black Cherry flavor and it was true to name. Much like a black cherry fruit snack, the flavor was on point and I really enjoyed it. A good tasting PWO is a bonus and I liked looking forward to actually drinking it instead of like some other PWO's that you have to take like a shot because of how awful tasting it is.

Final Thoughts:
    I'm grateful to have been given an opportunity to run Nitraflex and I do recommend this PWO if a stimmed PWO is what you are seeking. Pair it with a pump PWO and hopefully you'll have some monster pumps and workouts like I had while logging this product.

Store Review:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/GAT/...2e8d9f8278ce7/

Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for a great review and taking the time to log

Greg

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid review man. Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again for the solid log and review!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gregmh View Post
    Thank you for a great review and taking the time to log

Greg
    Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    Solid review man. Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again for the solid log and review!
    Thanks for the opportunity to log this product! I really enjoy trying different PWO's to see which I can go back to and how different results can be. Pumps, energy, and focus is always different, so much experiment to find your favorites.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nicely done review brotha.

I don't think I've ever tried a Black Cherry flavor, sounds interesting
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity to log this product! I really enjoy trying different PWO's to see which I can go back to and how different results can be. Pumps, energy, and focus is always different, so much experiment to find your favorites.
    That's the truth. Hard to choose when there are like a thousand different pwo's on the market lol

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely... I still try different PWOs, There are a few outside of the GAT line that I have been using quite a bit lately... They all seem a little different, but there is nothing wrong with that...

spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spacejim67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds very interesting, great detailed review. Black cherry, love that flavor never seen any black cherry anything. Will have to do my homework, as like many always looking for new and better products.

Abhibhava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It looks very powerful supplement.
    The poster is very nice by the way.

Originally Posted by spacejim67 View Post
    Sounds very interesting, great detailed review. Black cherry, love that flavor never seen any black cherry anything. Will have to do my homework, as like many always looking for new and better products.
    We have Jetmass, Nitraflex and Jetfuel powder ( if you can still find it ) in Black Cherry, and it's a very good flavor

Originally Posted by gregmh View Post
    We have Jetmass, Nitraflex and Jetfuel powder ( if you can still find it ) in Black Cherry, and it's a very good flavor
    x2
    Black Cherry was an excellent flavor!

x2
    Black Cherry was an excellent flavor!
    You mean greatest of all time?!?