Sulley65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Need expert help here to unlie my lies on fat loosing

Hey, so i've been cutting at 1850 cal a day,im eating 180grams of proteain a day, i try to keep over 80 but under 100 carbs and about 75 fats a day, im 6 foot tall, 191.4 pounds, in between the 13-15% body fat, until i cut down the carbs i started to loose weight again, i could see changes but the scale wouldn't change, so i figured it was just water, i lost about 2 pounds this 2 days, again i believe most of it was water, but theres this guy, i know ''cause the ripped guy at the gym say'd so'', and i probably shouldnt listen, but he says im loosing alot of muscle on my way down, he also claims that the protein i take from chicken, tuna, salmon, steak or even my whey protein shake affects my body different, he says i should bump my protein intake to 250 a day, he also says to bumb my cals higher, wich is I understand, but he says i should not fill my cals with stuff like mayo and other junk food(by ''junk'' im filling my cals with peanut butter, white bread, olive oil, and tortillas, real corn mexican tortillas)...

So I was very disconforted by this since i have already lost 12 pounds with this diet, so this is really for my peace of mind! id love to hear your opinions...
    He claims this by saying iv been loosing size with out really gaining any definition... ill try to post a picture If needed

Thanks for reading guys and for your opinion

Sulley65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also, I only need you guys to say BROSCIENCE to close this case! thanks!!

iloveit03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your losing fat (and I don't think you lost twelve pounds of water weight) keep going , but it is possible when going low carb that in the beginning , your muscles don't have as much glycogen in them so they look flatter , which when when loosing fat makes you look like you are not making progress or are losing muscle, also your cals sound pretty low you could probably afford to bump them up a bit to protect that muscle considering your body fat.